Cala's Story - Origins Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another of Dan's favourites showed a blonde sissy in a skimpy cheerleading outfit stating: STOP PRETENDING TO BE STRAIGHT! I loved that one too. It was abundantly clear there would be no turning back now. Dan was a gay crossdressing sissy faggot. And this kinkiness for all things feminine and for craving for cock would be a lifelong pursuit. I realised now that just as Dan loved seeing me covered in cum, that likewise I wanted to see him covered in it. I knew we'd both love that. But that would have to wait until either later that night when Matthew was free or perhaps the next day when I could speak to Katy and invite Dave over. For now I just wanted Dan to have an intensely satisfying orgasm.

So, that's how it started my sissy fans. That's how I turned my once straight darling hubby into the biggest sissy on the planet. It's your turn next. Carla xx