Caleb 04 - Saturday

Story Info
Caleb gets more than he bargained for.
17.2k words
4.87
22.3k
19

Part 5 of the 82 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 12/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PastMaster
PastMaster
1,527 Followers

Caleb 4 - Saturday

When I woke, I found myself staring into a pair of beautiful, tawny eyes that I immediately identified as belonging to Amanda.

"Morning," I said, trying not to breathe too heavily in her direction. Morning breath is not great.

She smiled brightly. "Hey you!" she said chirpily. "How did you sleep?"

I stretched, luxuriating in the feeling. "Like a baby," I said.

I looked across at Mary, who was still asleep. "How long have you been awake?" I asked Amanda.

"Oh, we took it in turns. Mary has been asleep about an hour."

"Turns?" I asked.

"Someone had to keep you from having the nightmares. We took two-hour shifts."

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed quietly. "I didn't realize you would have to be awake. That must mean that on Thursday, Mary stayed awake all night."

"She was fine with it. I picked her up Friday morning. She slept most of the way home in the car."

"Can I sneak past you, please? I need to move, and I don't want to disturb her."

"She is awake anyway," came a sleepy voice from behind me.

I turned my head to face her. "Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you."

"It's fine," she said. "I needed to be up anyway."

"What for?" I asked.

"To take care of this," she said, wrapping her hand around my morning wood and giving it a gentle squeeze.

My breath caught in my throat. She leaned in, and heedless of my morning breath, kissed me.

There was a knock on the bedroom door.

Instantly, Mary moved back and closed her eyes once more. Her hand, however, stayed exactly where it was.

My mother entered.

"Morning, Mom," I said quietly, doing my best to look like someone wasn't rhythmically squeezing my erection under the covers while my mother looked on.

She looked at the girls. Amanda spoke.

"Mary is still sleeping. We took turns watching over him. She finished her shift an hour ago."

My mother looked at Mary with kindness. "Poor baby. Let's not wake her then."

I was struggling not to laugh. Mary was still silently tormenting me, squeezing and releasing my dick, making me ache. It would take time, but she could quite easily make me cum just by doing that.

For some reason, my mother didn't seem to want to leave.

"Would you guys like me to make you some breakfast?" she asked.

Amanda giggled. "Mary, give it up," she said. "You've been busted."

Mary opened one eye, looked at my mother, and grinned. "How could you tell?" she asked.

My mother laughed. "You think I don't recognize that look on a boy's face?"

Amanda and Mary both looked at me. Mary gave a couple of experimental squeezes.

"Okay, fair point," Mary said - and then, to me, "You need a better poker face."

I was starting to blush. This was as surreal a situation as I had ever been in.

Amanda skipped out of bed. "I need to pee," she said unashamedly and went into the bathroom.

"I'll leave you two to it," my mother said. "Breakfast will be ready in ten minutes."

Amanda came back a couple of minutes later and tagged Mary out. I decided to go grab some clothes and go into the main bathroom for a quick shower. After we'd all taken care of some business, we met in the kitchen.

My Dad was sitting at the table eating his breakfast. He smiled at me. "Morning son. Did you get ANY sleep?"

"Sleep was all I got," I grumbled.

"Oh, you'll be back in the land of never-ending debauchery before you know it," he said with a grin. "It might do you some good to have a rest for the weekend."

"I don't know what went on where you went to university, but I go there to learn," I said. I tried to put on a superior air, but it was difficult while also gulping down orange juice.

"And what did you learn during your threesome with your roommate and his girlfriend?" he asked.

My orange juice came out of my nose. Damn, that stings!

"I'm hoping to benefit from one of those lessons," said Mary as she sat down at the table and passed me a napkin.

"How did you..." I asked, staring daggers at Dianna as she walked through the door.

"I heard Mary ask you about it yesterday," Dad said, unabashed.

"Stop embarrassing the poor boy," Dianna said, sitting down at the table. "Is it not enough that you cock-blocked him? Must you tease him as well?"

My mother and I both blushed at that remark.

"I didn't..." she began, but Dianna looked at her with a raised eyebrow, and she stopped talking and turned back to the bacon in the pan.

Dianna then regarded my father just as sharply. "And you should know better than to have let her," she said. "Can you imagine waking up between those two and not getting a release? Ever had blue balls? How am I supposed to train him if all he can think about is the ache in his nethers?"

My father looked down at his plate.

She looked at me. "Did you at least take care of it in the shower?" she asked.

"What?" I asked, dumbfounded. "Did I..."

"Did you masturbate in the shower?" she repeated. "You can't be expected to go through what we are going to do today if you are distracted!"

I seriously thought my face was going to catch fire I was blushing so hard. I shook my head.

She sighed. "Mary, take your boy back to bed and bring him back properly drained," she said. Then she grinned. "Amanda - go lend a hand."

My mother opened her mouth, but a look from Dianna made her close it again.

Mary stood and offered me her hand. I looked to her, then Dianna, then my father - who seemed to be doing his best not to smirk - and finally to my mother. She sighed and closed her eyes.

"Sorry. I should have thought about... I just... Oh god, Caleb, just go!!!"

Sheepishly, I stood up and took Mary's hand. Amanda came around the table and grasped my other one.

I was in a daze as we entered my bedroom. Mary pinched my arm.

"Ow!" I said, "What was that for?"

"Just so you know you aren't dreaming. Your mother did just tell you to take two hot twins into your bedroom and empty your balls into them."

"Into?" I asked. "I thought you...erm.. had visitors?"

"They left," Amanda said. "We've been good to go since yesterday." She cupped my balls through my trousers. "So, what do you think, sis, three loads? One each and one to share?"

Mary slid her hand down the front of my trousers, taking a more direct feel. "Sounds about right," she said, squeezing gently.

"Quick shot to start?"

"Sounds good. Rock paper scissors for who goes first?"

"Now hang on a minute," I said, getting a little annoyed. "Don't I get any..."

Amanda kissed me.

Bringing her hands up, she took hold of both sides of my head and held it still, her lips on mine, her tongue gently exploring.

I didn't even feel Mary remove my pants; I did, however, feel it when she took my cock into her mouth. She held the head in her mouth and swirled her tongue around and under before pulling back with a pop and licking it from base to tip.

While that was going on, they both touched my mind. It wasn't like before; it was a more open connection. I could almost feel what they felt. I could feel Amanda's tongue exploring my mouth and battling with mine, but I could also feel it from her perspective. The two sensations overlapped with each other. It got even more confusing, because not only could I feel Mary's mouth doing sensational things to my cock, but I could feel what she felt. I could feel the spongy hardness of my cock on her tongue. I could even feel their own arousal ramping up, and that was something for which I had absolutely no context whatsoever. I could feel three sets of nipples becoming erect and two pussies becoming slick and tingling in anticipation. It was sensual, sensory overload, and it triggered the obvious and inevitable.

Mary held the head of my cock in her mouth as I pumped spurt after spurt of cum into it. How I stayed on my feet is a mystery. Throughout my orgasm, Amanda continued her assault on my mouth, kissing me, but also controlling my breath, heightening my pleasure. It was never enough to make me uncomfortable, but just enough to tease.

Eventually, the flow stopped, and Mary let my softening cock slip from her mouth.

She stood.

Amanda released me and then turned to her sister to receive her kiss. I guessed this was the load shared. They kissed for a good five minutes, their tongues working into each other's mouths. I could still feel the sensations they were eliciting in each other, almost but not quite tasting the sweet saltiness of my cum as they swallowed it. I could still feel their arousal building. They were both soaked now and rubbing their thighs together to get some stimulation.

Finally, my cum was all gone and they turned back to me. Between them they had me naked in no time flat, all the time kissing and caressing me. Mary and I then turned our attention to Amanda, stripping her whilst stroking and kissing her. Finally, we turned on Mary. Following the same routine, she was also naked in record time.

Mary took my hand and led me to the bed.

"Caleb," she said, "I know you wanted your first time to be with someone special and to be memorable. We would both be honored to be part of that. But if you would rather save it for another time, another place," she paused, a little catch in her voice, "or another person, then we will understand. There are other things we can do without stealing something special from you."

I looked at her - at them both - and I knew that this was not a decision driven purely by lust, although I was as horny as I had ever been. I could feel through my connection to them their feelings for me, the strength of which took my breath away. I realized that I had those exact same feelings. I had known them both for less than forty-eight hours; I'd had so little contact with Mary in my English class that I didn't consider that knowing her, but I knew with a certainty that I couldn't explain that these two girls were my future. I knew also that my future would involve others, but that there would be more than enough love for all of us.

"My only regret is that I only have one first time to give." I said, "but I would be honored to share it with you."

Mary and Amanda both climbed onto the bed. Mary lay on her back and beckoned to me. I noted absently that someone had placed a towel on the bed. I wondered who.

I moved forward and kissed Mary. I tried to move down her body, intending to return the favor from before, but she held me in place.

"Not this time," she said. "Please, make me yours."

I felt Amanda take hold of my rigid tool and begin to rub the head up and down Mary's lips. Mary was already soaked, so my cock head was soon covered with her lubrication. Amanda gently placed the head of my cock against Mary's pussy, and, with her other hand pressed, against my butt, encouraging me to push forward.

I took the hint.

Slowly, relishing the sensation, I pushed my cock into her. Her pussy was drenched. While there was little resistance, she was vice tight, and the heat was indescribable. She took my face in her hands and kissed me again as I continued to press forward until I hit a barrier. I stopped, stunned.

"Mary are you?.. is this...?"

"Yes Caleb, this is my first time too. Please, take my gift as I take yours. Make me a woman."

I pressed forward again, but faltered, not wanting to cause her any pain.

I caught a brief look between Amanda and Mary, and then Amanda slapped my ass, hard.

Reflexively, I jerked forward, burying myself up to the hilt in Mary. We both yelped, her from the pain of penetration and me from the spanking. Before I could remonstrate with Amanda, Mary once more claimed my mouth with hers and drove that thought out of my mind.

I withdrew until only the head of my cock was still inside her, then I gently pushed back in until our bodies met. Once again, I pulled back and then pushed back in, a little faster than before. I continued to move in and out of her, building speed. The whole time we were devouring each other's mouths. The physical sex was less than half of what was going on. We were sharing our minds and the sensations we were experiencing so we could both feel both sides of the lovemaking. She could feel me moving inside her, but also feel how her pussy was clamping on my cock and how each bump and ridge of her walls rubbed delightfully on my glans.

I could feel her belly start to tighten and the beginnings of her orgasm at the same time as she could feel my balls tightening and the tingling that leads up to my ejaculation.

Amanda wasn't left out either. She was sharing in the sensation from both of us, and the fact that she was also furiously rubbing her clit whilst watching us threw a whole new level of sensation into the mix.

Mary arched her back as she came, screaming into my mouth. Feeling her orgasm, I had no defense and I erupted inside her, the sudden feeling of my scalding cum jetting into her immediately forcing her into a second, stronger orgasm. Amanda, on feeling both our orgasms, came too, her fingers working furiously, which pushed Mary into yet another orgasm that ripped through all three of us.

Mary and I clung together, still gently kissing one another as we came down from the incredible high. I tried to move off her, not wanting to crush her with my weight, but she held me in place.

"Stay, Caleb. I like to feel your weight on me, in me. Please, just a little longer."

Eventually, my softening cock slipped out of her, and my arms began to tremble a little from holding myself up. She smiled.

"I think you can move now," she said.

I rolled onto my back, and immediately Amanda snuggled into my other side.

I looked at her and saw tears on her face.

"Amanda?" I said, "are you okay?"

She nodded. "That was the single most beautiful thing I have ever experienced," she said. "I had hoped that my first time would be like that."

"I'm sure it will be," I said, "When you find..."

"No, Caleb," she said. "You don't understand. You took us both then. Yes, it was Mary's body, and I fully intend for you to take my body for its first time too. But I was there, sharing, inside her mind. You took my first as you took hers, as we both took yours, and it was beautiful."

It was only then that I fully appreciated what Dianna had meant when she'd said that Empaths share. It had seemed such a superficial statement, akin to all Empaths being swingers, but it was much more meaningful than that.

I looked at Mary and found she also had tears.

"Mary?" I asked.

She smiled. "I would never have believed it if I hadn't felt it," she said.

I nodded. "It was truly amazing. Your body was perfect on its own, but your powers elevated it to a level I would never have believed."

"Caleb," she said, "that was YOUR power, not ours. You led that, supported us, and enveloped us in such loving, caring, warmth that it made me want to cry with happiness. Then, when you began to share our sensations, each with the other, it was mind-blowing."

"But I thought..." I started.

"Empaths can share," Amanda said, "but not like that. You made us as one."

While she was talking, she had been gently stroking my chest, and her hand was slowly moving south. She leaned forward and kissed my chest. I felt another set of lips on and turned to see Mary mirroring Amanda's movement on the other side. They moved down slightly until they were grazing my nipples, licking and taking gentle bites. The sensation was electric and connected directly to my manhood. By the time Amanda's hand had traversed my lower belly, my cock had raised its head to meet her.

Amanda released my nipple from her mouth and looked up at me, her beautiful tawny eyes fixed on mine. "Caleb, would you please do me the honor of being this body's first?"

I struggled to think of something equally formal to say to her but could come up with nothing.

"Just say yes," Mary said. "She knows that you want to make it as special as possible for her, but you already did that. Like she said before: this is just her body. In her mind, you already gave her, gave us, the most perfect first time that any woman could dream of."

"Yes!" I hurriedly exclaimed.

Amanda climbed on top of me and leaned down to kiss me.

Her breasts pressed against my chest, and I could feel her nipples, hard as diamonds, pushing into me.

Her tongue played with mine as once again I felt the hand of a sister get involved in the proceedings.

This time, Mary's hand took hold of my cock and was holding it against Amanda as she rubbed her slit up and down on it, covering it with her juices. When she judged it was wet enough, Mary directed it to Amanda's entrance and held it still, as Amanda started to lower herself onto me.

Like Mary's, Amanda's pussy was both incredibly hot and incredibly tight. She reached the barrier and stopped. I could tell she was nervous, and I tried my best to sit still, but the temptation to thrust up into her was almost unbearable.

Then Mary got a little revenge. The slap on the ass was for Amanda this time, and she yelped and jerked forward, impaling herself on me and tearing through her membrane. I felt a little sorry for her, but she soon got over it, continuing to kiss me deeply whilst grinding her pussy onto my rigid tool.

She started to move her hips, pulling up so I slid almost all the way out and then pushing down, impaling herself on me once more. When she bottomed out, she ground her clit into my pubic bone, sending thrills of sensation through her body.

Once again, as the sensations started to build, I felt the connection between the three of us and our universe expand once more. The envelope of love surrounded us, and I could see how it had formed and how it was stretching out around us. Then we started to share the sensations. I could feel her tongue battling mine, and mine on hers. I could feel my hands on her breasts and could feel her breasts being stroked and squeezed and, most wonderfully of all, I could feel her amazing, tight, slick, hot, pussy gliding up and down on my cock. I could feel each time she ground her clit into me, the sensations racing up and down my spine, threatening at any moment to push me over the edge. At the same time, we could all feel a hard, hot, ridged muscle moving inside a fiery-hot tunnel; the joy of stretching and being stretched; of fucking and being fucked; of having the G-spot massaged over and over again. Over to the side, Mary was also being bombarded with the same sensations and she, like Amanda, was contributing. Her fingers were strumming her clit while globs of my cum still leaked out of her. Occasionally she would scoop up some and use it to lubricate herself while her other hand rolled and pinched her nipple.

Nobody could have withstood that level of stimulation for long, but I managed to hold off just long enough for Amanda to hit her first orgasm. I felt her stiffen in my arms and would have known it was coming even if I hadn't been able to feel it building. Once again, her release was the trigger for me to erupt inside her. The feeling she got from my orgasm, combined with the sensation of my cum surging up inside her, triggered a larger, second one. That hit all three of us, and Mary, who was already right on the edge of the bed, fell off.

She never noticed though, because she was just reaching the peak of her self-induced pleasure, which then fed back into all three of us.

Amanda collapsed onto my chest, panting hard, our sweat mingling, allowing her breasts to slide across my chest. She still twitched with aftershocks, and those prompted my own twitches, which made her giggle.

As identical as the girls were, Mary was the more serious and responsible of the two. Amanda, at heart, was still a little girl.

I heard Mary ask, "Um, Caleb?"

I looked across at her and realized that she was floating by the bed.

"What the hell?" I exclaimed, "How are you..."

PastMaster
PastMaster
1,527 Followers