Caleb 04 - Saturday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was starting to move her hips, clearly wanting more, so I gave it. Once more I ran my tongue the length of her slit, but this time when I reached the apex, I used the tip to tease out her clit, then circled it over and over. I suckled on the nub for a few seconds before returning to push my tongue inside her again.

Dianna was breathing heavily, trying to grind herself into my face. I put my hands under her knees and lifted her legs, spreading her slightly. Pushing myself down into the bed, I ran my tongue around her asshole, and she jumped. The twitching of her pussy indicated that she liked that, so I did it again, and again, before moving back to taste her once more.

I thought she was starting to build up, so I returned to her clit, and started to write my name on it with the tip of my tongue. Remembering Josh's tutelage, I slipped a finger into her pussy as I started writing the twins' names with my tongue; for some reason that felt delightfully sinful.

I allowed that thought to leak across the bond, and I felt the twin's arousal in response. I also got a quick hint of why, exactly, they were 'just fine' over in their bed. Impish as ever, though, they didn't give me much more than that.

Dianna's pussy was slick and dripping with her juices, so adding a second finger wasn't difficult. I started to pump them in and out as I continued punishing her clit.

The image of Josh extending his hand and curving his fingers popped into my head and so I once again followed his advice, curling my fingers up and searching for that special spot.

I found it.

Dianna started to shake as I massaged her G-spot whilst ravaging her clit with my tongue lips and teeth. I pumped at her pussy, feeling her juices running over my hand. I added a third finger and her pussy started to squeeze on them. I pumped faster all the time massaging at her front wall and savaging her clit. She was grinding hard into my face, her hands gripping the covers on the bed on either side of her.

With my free hand, I reached up and cupped her breast. I pinched and rolled the nipple while I continued to work on her pussy.

She moved her hands from the bed to the back of my head, holding me in place as she ground her pussy into my face, panting and moaning. She seemed to be hovering right on the precipice, needing just a little nudge to push her over the edge, but that nudge wasn't forthcoming.

Over and over, she ground her pussy into me, while I massaged her g-spot and licked and sucked at her clit.

Finally, remembering her words to me, and her reaction from earlier, I pulled my three fingers out of her pussy, and, with no warning at all, shoved them up her ass.

She shrieked like a banshee, and I was drowned in a deluge of her juices as she came. I could feel her asshole clenching over and over around my fingers while she jerked and spasmed on the bed like a landed fish.

After what seemed an age, she completely locked up, clamping her thighs around my head, before collapsing with a sigh. I gently lapped at her pussy a few times, but she jumped; the sensation was too much for her. I eased my fingers out of her and kissed her pussy one last time, eliciting another aftershock.

"Dick," she laughed.

"If you insist," I replied, and she laughed again.

"Give me a minute," she said, "I need to recover. But good instincts, Caleb. Nice and aggressive. You really showed me."

I really had, and it felt good.

Moving out from between her legs, I crawled up the bed and then settled beside her.

The room was warm so there was no need for covers. I lay on my side, gently caressing her body, running my hands over her belly and chest. I avoided her pussy and nipples, as they were still too sensitive.

She turned her head to me and smiled.

"Thank you," she said. "It has been so long, but that was definitely worth the wait."

I smiled at her. "You taste delicious," I said, and, surprisingly, she blushed.

I laughed.

She shoved my shoulder and I fell onto my back. She, in turn, rolled onto her side and began stroking me.

There wasn't really a need. My cock was already at full mast and raring to go, but I enjoyed what she was doing to me.

She leaned in to kiss me as her hand wandered up and down from my belly to my chest, occasionally scraping over one nipple or the other. As she continued the kiss, her hand moved lower, and then she wrapped it around my erection and squeezed.

I was already as hard as I could get, and she collected some of my precum - which had been leaking from me in generous quantities - and spread it over my cock, using it to make her hand slick as she started to pump up and down.

After a minute or so of this she moved, and still holding the kiss she threw her leg over me and settled astride before lining herself up and sinking down onto me in a long slow single thrust.

We both moaned into the kiss. Her pussy was snug, but not as tight as the twins'. That was no real surprise, but it was equally as hot. She seemed to produce a lot more lubrication than I expected, and, as she started to move up and down on me, I could feel it squirting out around me and soaking my balls.

She continued to ride me, alternating between kissing me and throwing her head back, at which time I would stroke and massage her tits, tweaking and rolling her nipples between my fingers.

Her speed increased and she once more came in for the kiss. Our tongues battled as she pounded her hips into me, smashing her clit into my pubic bone over and over again.

Suddenly, she stopped and rolled off me.

"From behind," she panted and rolled onto her belly before kneeling up on all fours.

I wasted no time in getting behind her and in a single movement I thrust back inside her. I think she'd wanted to add more dirty talk - to encourage me once more to be aggressive and dominant - but I beat her to that punch with my rock-hard cock. She moaned once again.

"Yes," was all she said. It was permission, but the game was that I shouldn't care about that.

I grabbed her hips and started to pound her.

Each time I thrust forward, she pushed back, her pussy squelching, and more and more of her fluids getting forced out around my cock.

"Harder," she demanded, "Ram that cock into my pussy." Apparently, my sudden, forceful entry hadn't tamed her for very long.

I kept pounding into her, and she continued to demand I persist.

Remembering the unwanted discussion from this morning, I released her hip and brought my hand down on her ass. I didn't want to really hurt her, but, given how hard she was demanding I fuck her, I guessed it would need some sting to it. I guessed right.

"You fucking BASTARD!" she growled. "AGAIN!"

I raised my hand for a second slap, this time landing on the other cheek. It was harder than the last - slightly harder than I intended, even, but she lapped it up.

"More," she demanded. "Harder."

Over and over, I slapped her ass, until both cheeks were red and she was squealing and bucking under me.

"God, yes," she growled. "You're going to make me cum like a bitch. Pound my hole. Pump me full of your spunk."

She continued her litany as I pounded her and alternated slaps between her cheeks.

She was so close; I knew it would take only a small nudge to tip her over the edge. Her monologue had devolved into grunts and her pussy was drenching me.

Once more, I decided the way to this woman's orgasm was through her asshole.

I sucked at my thumb, getting it wet and slippery. Then, as I plunged my cock into her yet again, I rammed my thumb up her swollen pucker.

Her shriek was muffled, as she had her face pressed into the bed, but even so, I doubted that there was anyone in the house who hadn't heard. Her pussy was clenching around my cock, bringing me to the very brink of orgasm.

She had gotten so wet by then that there was little friction in her pussy. After her orgasm was spent, she slid forward onto her, belly, panting.

I followed her down, staying in contact with her body but keeping my weight off her. My cock had slipped out, but I held her from behind as she rode out the aftershocks.

"Thank you," she said. "That was amazing."

"I didn't hurt you?" I asked.

"You did," she said, "but it was all good hurt. It was perfect."

I smiled as I rolled off her onto my side. I continued to stroke her where she lay on her belly. I ran my hand gently up and down her back, up into her hair, and massaged her neck before returning down and over that amazing ass, gently cupping and squeezing her still glowing cheeks.

She chuckled.

"You really are an ass man, aren't you?"

"I am with you," I said, "Your ass is amazing." She knew I was just an ass man, period, but pillow talk is pillow talk. People appreciate it.

She rolled onto her side so that we were spooning.

"I am all cummed out for tonight," she said.

"That's okay," I said, "The twins took care of me earlier. I think they wanted to make sure I would last for you. If they hadn't, you would have finished me off in no time."

She chuckled again. "You know how to make an old woman feel special," she said.

She reached behind her and grabbed hold of my still-rampant erection.

"The twins may have taken some of you tonight," she said, "but I'm sure you have more to give, and I want it."

"I thought you said you were done," I said.

"I said I was cummed out," she said, "but when you get to my age, you'll realize that, as nice as orgasms are, they are not always necessary. The destination is nice, but sometimes the journey can be equally nice. And sometimes you just want to go out for a drive and go nowhere."

She was starting to confuse me with that analogy.

"I wasn't talking just to talk, just then," she said. "I really do want you to pump your spunk deep inside of me. I need to feel it there."

She pushed her butt back against me. "Like this," she said.

I put my hand on her hip and stroked her as she started to thrust her ass back into me.

Still holding my cock, she began to pump it, until once again it was leaking pre-cum, which she then liberally spread over the head and down the shaft until it was slick and slippery.

Then she lined me up.

"Push it in, slowly," she said, and I started to press forward with my hips. For some reason, her pussy seemed much tighter in this position - so much so that I was having a hard time getting my cock inside her.

The head did finally breach her opening, and she breathed a heavy sigh.

"Push it all the way in," she said.

I obliged, pressing forward until my belly was flat against her and I was buried to the root inside.

I wondered at how tight she had become. I figured it must be the way she was curled up that was making things so much tighter.

She began talking again.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, slide that cock into me, give it to me, come on give me your spunk, empty your balls into me, dump that big load inside of me."

Her dirty-talk wasn't particularly inspired, but there was something about its uninterrupted endlessness. It was like a mantra. It was like she was in a trance, and it was my cock that had put her there. That really got me going. I started to move my hips, sliding my cock in and out of her remarkably-tight pussy.

Faster and faster, I pounded her as she pushed back against me and continued to demand that I fuck her and empty my sack into her.

I could feel my balls rising, and I knew that I was almost at the point of no return.

"I'm getting close," I said. "I'm going to cum soon."

"Oh yes!" she moaned. "Do it. Fill me up, Dump your load in me. Come on, dump that big load of spunk up my asshole."

Suddenly the newfound tightness made sense. I wasn't in her pussy at all. I was ramming my cock into her asshole, and it felt absolutely divine.

That thought, along with the sensations her ass was creating on my cock and her constant begging, pushed me over the edge. I went rigid as I emptied myself inside of her.

"Oh yes!" she exclaimed. "I can feel you pumping it all inside of me. Keep going. Your cock feels so good pulsating in my asshole."

I lost count of how many spurts of cum I shot up inside of her. The whole time she was clenching and releasing her asshole, milking every drop she could from me, until eventually I shuddered to a stop, exhausted.

I laid there while I caught my breath, my semi-hard cock still inside her ass. Eventually I slipped out of her, and she snuggled back against me, pulling my arm around her and throwing the covers over us both.

"Thank you," I whispered into her ear.

"Believe me, it was definitely my pleasure," she said, sighing in contentment.

I felt the gentle warmth of her mental touch and considered why I had decided not to involve my powers, nor the twins, in my lovemaking with their grandmother - well, give or take one little check-in that I hadn't been able to resist.

On one level, I supposed I still had some hang-ups regarding what I might consider incest. I hadn't known I was involving family in our first encounter, and I probably had some ground to cover before I could be as blasé as them about it. There was something else, though. It somehow felt right for this to have been just between me and Dianna. I think the twins had known that all along, and Dianna had all but confirmed it. She and I had gotten off to a very rocky start, but she was going to be a very big part of my life going forward. There were probably several other ways we could have come to terms with each other, but, whatever my residual hang-ups, this had felt effective. It had done exactly what Dianna had said it would.

I reached out to Mary and Amanda with my mind, and their warmth and love instantly enveloped me. I also knew for certain that they had entertained each other while I had been otherwise occupied. They were comfortably dozing at the moment, waiting for me to say goodnight.

I was filled with powerful emotions: love, happiness, contentment, belonging. They were so powerful that they almost overwhelmed me, and I felt myself welling up.

Dianna embraced me, adding her own power to the mix, sharing in our bond.

"Let yourself be loved," she said simply. She kissed me tenderly on my forehead, and for a moment, that bright, clear line between 'lover' and 'family' in my mind wavered. She rocked me gently, and I slipped off into sleep.