Caleb 04 - Saturday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well then, I think Josh will be our first victim," I said. "Nothing crazy. Just a little fun."

"And no powers," Dianna said.

All three of us nodded at her sombrely. We weren't just putting her on. I didn't know where my seriousness ended and the girls began, but it felt good to know that we were all on the same page. They were going to support me. They were going to help make sure I didn't accidentally do anything else too crazy. Obviously, they'd stop me from doing anything crazy on purpose, too, but slowly, I was starting to believe that I wouldn't. They both had just the right amount of faith in me - not too little, but, even more importantly, not too much.

I could see that my mother had something on her mind all through dinner, and I asked her what it was as we cleared the dishes together. My father and Dianna had gone out onto the deck, and the girls were packing up the remainder of our stuff.

"Caleb," she said, "I know what happened between you and the girls, and I know what it means. I also know that when you get back to college you will likely be spending all your nights together."

I braced myself. I knew what was coming. This weekend was all about 'accidents,' after all, in one form or another. Part of that was how to prevent them.

"You still have two years of schooling, and you need to get through that if you want to get into law enforcement, even if you don't want to work with Dianna. You need to be careful. A baby, or two, could seriously jeopardize all your plans - yours and the girls'. I also suspect that you are going to be experimenting with others. Remember that it's not just babies you need to worry about. Even if you three are particularly resistant to disease, most of your other partners won't be. Make sure you take precautions."

I blushed a little and nodded.

She hugged me. "I love you and I'm proud of you," she said. "This weekend has been a huge challenge for all of us, but most of all for you. You handled it better than we could have hoped, given the way you found your powers."

With the chores finished, we joined my father and Dianna on the deck and were joined shortly thereafter by the girls.

The evening was spent in pleasant but idle conversation. It felt like a family gathering, and I realized that that was exactly what it was. We were all family now. I was irrevocably joined to the two girls, and so now our two families had become one.

Mary and Amanda both yawned simultaneously... and so did I. I wasn't sure if that made it less disturbing, or more. There were definitely two streams in that rushing river. One was smaller. The bigger one was a little silly and a little mocking, but mostly just reassuring. I could feel the twins telling me that it just wasn't a big deal, and that I'd get used to it.

I could immediately tell that they weren't faking it. I remembered that both of them had only slept half a night.

"I'll sleep downstairs tonight," I said. "You girls need your sleep."

The rushing river almost immediately smacked my butt - figuratively - and told me to stop being such a martyr.

"No," Dianna said, and she stopped short when I immediately held up my hands in surrender. She grinned. "I see the girls have already set you straight. Good.

"All three of you can just try sleeping tonight," she said. "If something happens, I'm sure the girls will feel it right away, and all three of you can deal with it together. Like I told you, Caleb: it's a profound and beautiful thing - and there are many benefits."

"But Grandma," Amanda said, "what if the nightmares end up affecting all three of us? Surely, we need to prepare for that."

Her tone let me know something was up. The river swirled. I felt playfulness; it even felt a little dangerous.

"Yes," Mary said seriously - but again, I could hear something in her tone. "I think it best if we pair up tonight, physically. Amanda and I will take one bed."

"Uh..." I said.

"And Caleb and I will take another," Dianna said definitively. "That's an excellent idea, girls. Very astute, very responsible." There went my jaw again.

"You're not... I'm not... I can't..." I couldn't seem to form a coherent sentence.

"You're bunking in with me," she said, "so you better not snore."

"He did last night," Amanda said, "but only when he was on his back."

I looked to my mother, hoping she would intercede on my behalf. If anything, she seemed amused.

"After what you gave us both this morning, are you surprised?" she asked.

My jaw dropped even further.

"Your father will..." she began.

I put my fingers in my ears. I had no interest in finding out how THAT sentence was going to end.

"I'm going for a shower," I said and escaped into the house.

I had just gotten under the stream of warm water when a cold draught on my back announced that someone had opened the shower door. I turned as a naked Mary stepped through the door. She was followed by an equally-naked Amanda.

I wished I could have stood back and admired their beauty. Even naked, their most striking features were their eyes, those beautiful, tawny, leonine eyes. A very close second was a pair of identically-perfect behinds, one of which I had cupped in both my hands as Mary's firm-yet-deliciously-yielding breasts pressed into my chest. A second pair of identical breasts pressed into my back as we rotated under the warm water, reveling in the closeness.

Mary reached for the body wash and began to wash me, using her hands to massage the liquid soap into my shoulders, running her hands down each of my arms in turn, and then interlocking her fingers with mine. Then onto my chest, washing and massaging, caressing, spending just slightly too long on each of my nipples to ensure that they were not only perfectly clean but also stood rigidly to attention.

My stomach came next, and she traced the outline of my abs as she washed, before dipping her finger into my navel.

Then it was Amanda's turn. She started with the back of my shoulders, then washed and massaged her way down my back, taking her time to make sure I was both clean and relaxed, working out kinks and knots in my back I hadn't even realized existed.

She washed my hair, reaching up to massage my scalp, before rinsing the soap away under the water.

Mary put her arms around my neck and kissed me. The feeling of her closeness, her breasts against my chest and my erection trapped against her belly, was augmented by the feeling of Amanda pressed up behind me, her breasts sliding over my wet back, her belly and groin pressing into my ass.

Mary stepped back and they spun me around. Amanda kissed me, her arms around my neck as Mary had, but then they both dropped to their knees and started to wash my legs.

Amanda put my hand on her shoulder, then indicated I should lift my foot. Between them, they soaped and cleaned my foot, massaging the sole without once tickling, which I found amazing, as I had previously hated anyone touching my feet, I was just so ticklish there.

They moved to the other foot and repeated the process, once again soaping, cleaning and massaging my foot, before allowing me to place both feet on the floor.

Amanda pushed outwards on my legs, indicating I needed to adopt a wider stance, and I complied.

They started on my lower legs, Amanda taking the front, and Mary the back. Between them, they washed and massaged up from my ankle to my upper thigh on my left leg, and then repeated the process on my right. Then the real onslaught started.

Amanda began to wash my cock and balls, and at the same time, Mary started on my ass.

Their touch was firm, almost business-like at first - as you would imagine a nurse would wash a patient. One might try to argue that it wasn't sexual if one could ignore the fact that these 'nurses' were both absolutely stunning young women who were also naked.

Mary washed and massaged the cheeks of my ass, while Amanda cleaned around my cock, soaping and rinsing my pubic region and right up between my legs. Then she took my cock in her hand and began to 'wash' that. Her touch was still firm, but not brusque, her movements slow and teasing. She stroked up and down, rubbing the soap over and around the head, before stroking down the shaft, all the while massaging my balls with her other hand.

As if that wasn't enough, Mary had progressed from washing my cheeks, and was running her soapy fingers up and down the crack of my ass. They drifted all the way from behind my balls - which Amanda was busily 'washing' - to the small of my back, and then reversed the trip. Each way, they lingered on my asshole for a second on or two, rubbing it gently.

I realised after a couple of minutes of this treatment that all the soap had gone, and along with it all pretence of washing. Amanda was properly wanking me, squeezing my cock with one hand while gently rolling my balls around with the other. As I realised this, she leaned forward and ran her tongue over my ball sack before opening her mouth and taking one of my balls inside and sucking it gently. She tongued it and rolled it around in her mouth before releasing it and moving onto its partner, giving it the same treatment. While she was doing that, she was slowly but firmly stroking my cock.

Around the back, Mary was still massaging my ass, planting delicate kisses on my cheeks.

Amanda moved up slightly, and, with slow deliberation, took the head of my cock in her mouth.

Since she had moved closer, I could feel her tits rubbing against my thighs, slippery with the water.

She pressed forward, slowly but inexorably, until she had taken my full length down her throat. I leaned forward slightly to protect her face from the shower as she looked up, gazing directly into my eyes as she held me in her throat and swallowed.

I was starting to struggle. The sensations were becoming overwhelming as Amanda slowly pulled back off my cock until she held only the head in her mouth. I felt Mary place her hands on my cheeks and separate them, before slowly and delicately running her tongue up the full length of my ass crack. Her tongue skated over my asshole, and I twitched, causing a small spurt of precum to squirt into Amanda's mouth. She swirled her tongue around my head, smiling around my cock.

Then she started to move her head, pumping her mouth onto my cock slowly at first, but faster and faster, massaging my balls with her hand. I felt her seeking her own pleasure; it became mine, just as surely as mine was hers and Mary's. The feeling of licking my own ass was definitely strange; I couldn't actually feel it in a physical way, but I could feel how Mary felt about it. It was incredibly sexual. It made her feel submissive and servile, and so I felt that way too - but also felt the dominant satisfaction of being sexually serviced. I found myself enjoying Mary's emotional experience almost as much as my own. I was seducing myself. I was giving myself another amazing three-way experience. We were all giving it to each other. Even I, who would seem to any naive observer the selfish beneficiary, was transmitting all of my good feelings back to my two bound lovers.

Looking down only confirmed that Amanda was busy with her own clit. Our bond was new and incredible, but I was still a very visual creature. Watching her pleasure herself instantly added to the experience. I could feel I was getting very close. I was amazed I'd lasted this long.

Mary took my hands and placed them on Amanda's head, encouraging me to 'assist.' I immediately knew that Amanda wanted me to be more active and dominant - that I wouldn't be surprising or hurting her in any way. I was still gentle; I resisted the urge to buck my hips, and instead languidly fucked into Amanda's heavenly mouth. She moaned, and I felt her submissive satisfaction - plus one tiny note that I instantly understood: next time I could go a little farther and be a little more aggressive with her near the end. She'd let me know. She'd like it.

Then Mary blew my mind by spreading my ass cheeks wide and sliding her tongue into my asshole.

My world exploded in a whirlwind of sensations as I came: Amanda's tongue, teasing and bathing the head of my cock as she accepted my spunk; her hand holding and tugging gently at my balls; and Mary's tongue creating previously unknown sensations around my asshole, which twitched and writhed in time with the spasms as I pumped what seemed to be an unending supply of cum into Amanda's mouth.

After the oral sex I'd given both Josh and Louise, I don't know why it still surprised me that Mary and Amanda seemed to have loved sexually servicing me - not just because of the feelings I transmitted to them through the bond, but as a part of their own sexualities. It did, though, just a little. I was so grateful. They appreciated that, but the river between us playfully lapped at me, gently telling me that I was still learning what it meant to be a part of this world.

When I finally finished, I realized that I was leaning against the wall, almost incapable of standing unaided.

As they had that morning, the girls stood and kissed, sharing the spoils of Amanda's amazing oral skills. I reminded myself that I would have to learn NOT to use my powers If we were to get together with Josh and Louise again, or any other outsider, for that matter. The word 'outsider' gave me a small pang of regret. It seemed so unfair to relegate my friends to that status - especially Josh and Louise - but I knew it was necessary to protect everyone concerned.

Amanda turned to me and kissed me. I could still taste the remnants of my cum in that kiss, but I had eaten my own cum on many occasions - it's a much easier clean-up - so it didn't bother me at all.

Mary turned me around and took her kiss. I could taste my cum in her mouth too. I reveled in the sensations of the kiss and of a very wet, very naked young woman pressed against me.

I was surprised when both girls got out of the shower and put on identical robes. This would be the second time they didn't let me properly return the oral favor. They felt my confusion, and in return, I received that same mixture of emotions from them: playfulness, reassurance, and a hint of danger. I needed to remember that they were much better at this stuff than I was. They'd been bonded to each other, in a way, ever since their powers had first awakened.

Mary held her hand out and I got out of the shower after turning the water off. Between them, they dried me efficiently enough, but paid more than passing interest to my midriff, which meant that by the time I was completely dry I was once again rigid and ready for more.

Naked, they led me from the bathroom, and it took me a second to realise that they weren't leading me to my room, but to the guest room at the top of the stairs. I opened my mouth, but Mary placed her finger to my lips.

Amanda put her lips to my ear.

"If you really don't want to," she began, "we will not insist, and she will not be upset, but after this morning she needs some physical love. Your father is helping your mother with her needs, but she has nobody. Will you help her?"

"And what about your needs?" I asked. "After what you did for me, you must have some."

Mary giggled; I think it might have been the first time I heard her do so.

"We will manage," she said. "Tonight, she needs you. Will you help her? Please?"

I nodded and Amanda pushed open the door, leading me inside.

"You can suppress us if you want," she said, "while you're with her. It's up to you. We completely understand. We'll be just fine tonight."

I nodded my understanding, but I wasn't sure whether I was going to. It was a lot to think about.

Dianna stood at the foot of the bed, facing me. She was naked and beautiful. I stopped thinking about anything else.

Her hair was darker than the twins, being almost mahogany, but she still had those captivating tawny eyes. She was slightly shorter too, probably about 5'3" or so, but despite her supposed years she was amazing to look at.

She had small, pert breasts with large, dark nipples surrounded by surprisingly-large aureole. Her tummy was tight and flat and her waist trim, flaring to moderate hips. As I gazed at her, she smiled and turned.

Her ass was beautiful too. It didn't have the pert youth of the girls', but it was firm and round, and it properly entranced me.

"Do I pass muster?" she asked, surprisingly shyly.

"You are amazing!" I exhaled.

"For a..." she began, but I interrupted her.

"For nothing. You are simply amazing."

She smiled at me. "Thank you," she said. "It's a long time since someone has looked at me the way you are looking at me now. I have missed it."

She held her hands out and I moved closer to her.

"Should we talk?" I asked. "It's been a day."

"I'll do anything you want," she said, "but we Empaths find that this is a very effective way of repairing strained relationships. It's not an apology. It's... reassurance. It's a renewal of our commitment to each other, as family.

"It also fulfils a need," she said. It was a confession, but a hungry one.

I decided we could try it her way. We'd already talked a lot.

Reaching up, she put her arms around my neck and pulled me down towards her, capturing my mouth with hers. Her kiss started warm and gentle, but soon heated up as her tongue invaded my mouth and strove to take possession.

Stooping slightly, I picked her up and walked to the bed. Once there, I laid her on the mattress, and she scooted up. I followed and resumed our interrupted kiss as she ran her hands over my body. Eventually, her hand closed around my cock, and she growled in her throat - a needy sound.

We broke the kiss, and I lowered my head, capturing one of her dark nipples in my mouth. She gasped as I nipped and nibbled at it, duplicating the sensations on the other with my fingers.

"That's good, Caleb," she said. "I want you to be aggressive with me tonight. It's not hate. It's not violent. It's primal. It's symbolic. Set me straight, with love. With sex. Fuck me back into your good graces. I want it. I need it."

Any hesitation I might have felt was obliterated by the hunger in her voice. There was simply no way she was lying to me. She did want it, need it.

I moved across to the other nipple and repeated my assault, once again mimicking the sensations with my fingers. I alternated back and forth between her breasts, occasionally stopping to move back up and re-engage with the kiss. I could smell her arousal now, a sweet, spicy smell that was intoxicating. I decided I wanted a taste.

I moved down her body, kissing and licking all the way until I was lay between her spread legs, her pussy flushed, her labia engorged with her arousal. I leaned in and blew a hot breath over her lips, and she moaned.

"Please," she said, "Don't tease. Devour."

For a moment, I felt my power. I knew I could deny her, and she'd still submit - at least for a while. It was one of those moments, I realized - a tiny one, but an important one, nevertheless. I could be a good guy, or I could be a dick.

I decided to play my part. I had a feeling it would be just as good for me as it would be for her.

Spreading her lips with my fingers, I ran my tongue up the length of her slit, starting at her asshole and slowly progressing across her opening all the way to the top, finishing with her clit.

She moaned. Her taste was exquisite - spicy and musky. I wanted more.

Using the flat of my tongue this time, I once again went from asshole to apex, this time pausing briefly to push the tip of my tongue into her opening. More of her delicious juices flowed out, and I began to lap at her eagerly.

I moved slightly up the bed and pushed my tongue inside of her. She squeaked slightly and I felt her pussy clamp on my tongue. She was surprisingly tight. I wriggled my tongue around, pushing it in as far as I could manage, before once again resuming my licking.