Caleb 22 - Josh and Louise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PastMaster
PastMaster
1,523 Followers

"Way to go," said Zeke. "You lasted nearly two whole minutes that time." The others laughed, apart from Kraft.

"Fuck you, Zeke," Robson snarled at him.

"What would be the point?" Zeke said. "It wouldn't last long."

"Zeke!" said Kraft. "Enough."

Zeke dropped his eyes. "Sorry, Jerome," he said.

"It's not me you need to apologize to," Kraft said.

"Sorry Robson," Zeke said. "I didn't mean nothin' by it."

Robson went and picked up his beer. He sat down moodily. Nobody said anything for a few moments, but Kraft wasn't about to let his minions' drama stop the fun.

"Zeke, pick a number," he said.

Zeke got a two. He grinned.

He grabbed Louise's hand and led her to a chair.

"Kneel on there," he said.

Louise obeyed and knelt, her legs apart. She leaned over the back of the chair, presenting her pussy and ass to Zeke.

Zeke slid two fingers into her. She was still drenched. The thought of getting fucked - raped - again wound her up immediately.

Zeke stepped up behind her, and easily slid his five-and-a-half-inch penis inside her, pushing forward until it was buried in as deep as it could go.

"You, boy," he said to Josh. "What's your name?

"Josh," he dutifully replied.

"Get on your knees, Josh, and lick my hole," Zeke ordered. "Get in there nice and deep, and get it good and wet."

Kicking the pillow to just behind Zeke, Josh knelt behind him, bringing his face toward the older man's ass. Zeke reached back, grabbing his own cheeks and parting them.

"Go on, Josh," he said, almost kindly, "get in there."

Josh dreaded the smell and taste of his ass, but found it to be not too bad. A musky, earthy smell came to his nose. It wasn't pungent or particularly unpleasant, and he buried his face between the other man's chocolate cheeks.

"Yeah, boy," said Zeke as he felt Josh putting his tongue to work, "get in there. Make sure to get it good and wet."

All the time Josh was rimming him, Zeke kept up small movements, pressing deeper into Louise, almost grinding into her, his balls rubbing against her clit.

After a few minutes, Zeke told Josh to stand up, and he did. Zeke reached down and grabbed Josh's cock, guiding Josh to stand behind him before pulling him in.

"Slide it in, boy," Zeke said, pressing the head of Josh's cock against his asshole. "Nice and steady."

For a second Josh didn't move, but then he began to push, putting tentative pressure against the brown pucker.

"Push harder, Josh," Zeke said. "It's okay, I can take it." He reached back and put his hands on Josh's hips to pull him in.

Josh complied, and his cock slid easily into the older man's well-used and welcoming hole. Both men groaned.

"You got a nice cock, boy," Zeke said, grinding back before pushing forward into Louise again. "Now I want you to pull back a little... a little more. Perfect. Stay right there."

Josh had pulled back until just the head of his cock was inside of Zeke. Zeke pulled back, pulling his cock out of Louise whilst simultaneously impaling himself on Josh's cock.

He then pushed forward into Louise. All three of them moaned.

He began to fuck Louise, building up a rhythm, all while fucking himself on Josh's cock behind him.

"Reach around and play with my titties," he said, and Josh obeyed, finding Zeke's nipples and beginning to tweak and roll them. As Zeke built up speed and Louise started yet another climb, Josh felt his own orgasm begin to build. He had never fucked another guy in the ass, although he had lusted after Caleb. Indeed the only other asshole he had fucked had belonged to Louise. The older man in front of him was a lot looser, but his ass was just as hot. The feeling of having the ass cheeks pounding into him, along with the visual of the chocolate brown skin against his own pale flesh, was doing something to him.

Zeke's chest hair was thin and wiry, almost like a scouring pad. It felt strange against Josh's fingers and hands, but Josh kept at him. He groped and grabbed at the older man's chest, pinching and tweaking his nipples.

"You gonna cum, boy?" asked Zeke. "You gonna breed my ass with your nut?"

Josh was struggling not to move. All he wanted to do was to ram his cock deep into the man in front of him, but he couldn't; he wasn't allowed.

Zeke was building to his own climax. The dual stimulation of having a tight teen pussy on his cock and a hot teen cock thrusting up his asshole was too much for him. Louise, too, was starting to get close. Not only was Zeke's admittedly-smaller cock doing nice things to her pussy, but the thought of Josh being forced to fuck the ass of the man raping her was pushing all her buttons at once.

All three of them were rushing to their climaxes, but it was Louise that peaked first, letting out a low moan as she came around Zeke's cock, her throbbing and twitching taking him over the edge.

Zeke pushed deep into Louise as she came, shooting his spunk as deep inside her as he could reach.

"Fuck me, boy," he shouted at Josh. "Pound that black ass! Breed me with your white-boy juice."

Josh didn't need a second invitation. Still tweaking Zeke's nipples, he plunged forward, ramming his cock up into Zeke's back channel, and began to pound him. He had been so close that it only took four or five good thrusts to take him over the edge. He, too, thrust hard forward as his cock spewed his heavy load up into Zeke's rectum.

"Yeah boy, stay right there." Zeke reached behind himself, putting his hand on Josh's ass and holding him in place, enjoying the feeling of the pulsating cock stretching his hole, knowing that Josh was emptying his balls deep inside him.

Eventually, Josh's cock softened and slipped out. Zeke clenched, determined to hold the boy's seed inside. He loved being filled with other men's cum. He stepped away, his cum dripping from Louise's pussy onto the chair.

"I guess you better clean that up," he said to Josh, who immediately dropped to his knees, and slurped another load of a rapist's cum out of his girlfriend's pussy. Louise had another small orgasm as Josh cleaned her out.

Without asking, Josh walked over and grabbed another beer, popping the cap and drinking some, before handing the bottle to Louise, who finished it.

They rolled the empty bottle towards Kraft again.

Kraft looked at the biker brothers.

"Together," they said.

Kraft called out two numbers. "Davey, four, Donnie, two."

They both looked at Kraft. "Can we switch?" they asked.

Kraft shrugged.

A thrill of fear ran up Josh's spine. The huge cock he had witnessed ramming itself into Louise's pussy was about to rape his mouth.

Louise, too, was nervous. She had taken Josh's eight inches down her throat, but Danny was much larger. Fortunately, though, he wasn't much thicker. She felt a pang of guilt when she realized she had been relieved when the brothers had swapped. Donny's cock was much thicker than Danny's; Josh was in for a rough ride.

Danny kicked a pillow to Louise and she knelt down, taking his head into her mouth and beginning to work him.

Donny pulled Josh over to the sofa, moving his buddies out of the way.

"You ever deep throat before?" he asked.

Josh shook his head.

"If you relax, and mind your teeth," Donny said, "I won't hurt you too much. If you bite me, I'll knock all your fucking teeth out. Are we clear?"

"Yes sir," said Josh. He didn't know why he'd said that, but it felt right. Again, it had been the right thing to say to Donny; a willing partner got treated a lot better than an unwilling one.

"Lie down on there and hang your head over the edge," he said.

Josh lay back, his own cock standing proud again, despite having come up Zeke's ass only a few minutes prior.

"Open," said Donny, and Josh obeyed, opening his mouth as wide as he could, but covering his teeth with his lips. He didn't want to lose teeth due to an accidental scrape.

The head of Donny's cock only just fit in his mouth. He began working it with his tongue, hoping he might bring the big guy off quickly.

Donny chuckled. "Nice try. Get it nice and wet. Now take a breath and relax."

He pushed forward. Josh felt like his jaw was about to dislocate as the spongy head moved to the back of his mouth and into the entrance to his throat.

"Swallow," said Donny, and Josh tried. Tears began to stream from his eyes as he gagged and retched around the huge piece of meat lodged in his throat. He swallowed again and again with no effect. He could feel the blood pounding in his ears, and the edges of his vision were darkening when Donny finally eased back.

"Good boy," he said. "Now breathe."

Louise wasn't faring much better. She had been right that Davey's cock wasn't much thicker than Josh's, but Davey didn't want a deepthroat. If he had, he too would have laid her on her back. He just wanted to lodge his cockhead into the back of her throat and use her gagging to massage his head into making him cum. He held her head and did exactly that, making her choke and gag. Her eyes were streaming, and drool and precum were flowing from her mouth and down her front, coating her tits.

Donny put his hand on Josh's throat and pushed forward once again. Josh had managed to grab a breath and also swallow some of the mess in his mouth. His eyes streamed as Donny's cock pressed against the back of his throat. He felt himself start to gag, but controlled it, taking deep breaths through his nose as Donny continued to press.

"Swallow," said Donny again, and Josh did, swallowing over and over while Donny moved back and forth. At the end of each thrust, he held tightly and pressing the back of Josh's throat while the helpless college student struggled not to puke. Spit was running from his mouth and over his face, and he had to close his streaming eyes. Donny's cock was pressed as deep as he could get it into Josh's throat. Then, suddenly, Josh felt a sharp pain as something gave, and Donny pushed all the way in. His cock slipped deep inside and his balls came to rest on Josh's closed eyes.

Donny groaned, gently massaging Josh's throat. "Good boy," he said again.

Davey was pounding into Louise's face. Louise had managed to change the angle slightly, allowing his head to slip down her throat. Despite Davey's initial intent, he couldn't muster the will to reorient himself. Louise was much more in control and more comfortable, taking his full length as he fucked her face. She reached up and began to tug and stroke at his balls. She wiped two fingers of her other hand over her coated tits, covering them in the spit and slime that she had drooled over herself while Davey had been making her gag. Then, without any warning, she shoved them up his ass.

"FUCKING BITCH," Davey howled as he rammed his cock as deep as it could go, holding her face against his belly and emptying his balls. Louise could feel his cock pulsing on her tongue as he shot spurt after spurt of cum directly down her throat into her belly. He seemed to be coming for hours, and for all that time she couldn't breathe. The edges of her vision were starting to go black when he finally released her, pulling his cock out of her throat so that the head just rested on her tongue. She pulled several grateful breaths in through her nose as she cleaned him up. He squeezed his dick, milking out the last few drops of his cum, before pulling his cock from her mouth with a pop.

Having achieved his goal of breaching Josh's throat, Donnie pulled back to allow Josh another breath before once more plunging his cock down his gullet. The next penetration was a little less painful than the first, and Josh found that if he timed it right, he could snatch a breath as Donny pulled out between strokes.

A sudden image of himself, on his back with a cock crammed down his throat, as seen by a third party, presented itself to his mind, and his own cock stiffened. He almost came as Donny used him like a cock sleeve. Donny held him in place with one strong hand on his throat and the other on the back of his head.

Josh's jaw cracked a little as Donny's cock swelled even more, and then it was pulsing and throbbing in his mouth. Donny unloaded down his fucktoy's throat and into his stomach. The biker moaned and twitched, continuing to thrust while emptying his sack. Finally, he pulled back, allowing the last spurt to land in Josh's mouth.

"Swallow that down", he said almost kindly. "It'll ease the soreness."

Josh swallowed, finding that Donny had been right. His throat was raw, and the viscous slime coated it, easing the discomfort slightly. Donny stood for a moment, the head of his cock still in Josh's mouth as Josh cleaned him off, and then finally pulled back, allowing his length to slip free.

Josh coughed and sat up. The room spun at his sudden change of position, and he felt a strong hand pressing him back into the seat.

"Take it steady," Donny said. "Sit for a while." Josh felt a cool bottle pressed into his hand and he took a drink of the beer, the cool liquid further easing the burning in his throat. Donny ruffled his hair. "Good boy."

"Zeke," said Kraft. "Go get some towels."

Josh and Louise were both tossed towels and proceeded to wipe away the mess of spit and cum from their previous encounters. Louise grabbed herself a beer, and for a moment they were both allowed some time to catch their breaths and gather themselves. Kraft was up next.

"I'm not going to leave it to random chance," Kraft said, and immediately Josh knew what was about to happen. Once again, he felt a thrill of fear shoot down his spine and straight into his cock.

"Louise, on your back on the floor. Josh, sixty-nine on hands and knees."

Louise and Josh exchanged a glance. They both knew what Kraft wanted.

"You ever been fucked, boy?" asked Kraft.

"Once," Josh replied. "A while ago."

Kraft smiled. "Almost a virgin. You should be nice and tight."

Louise lay on the floor and Josh knelt above her. Kraft got into position behind Josh.

"Feel free to help your boyfriend out," Kraft said to Louise. Josh's rigid member was directly above her face, and she lovingly ran her tongue up its length. Josh shuddered.

"Pull her legs up and tuck them under your arms," Kraft said to Josh. Josh complied, and found that it gave him a much more stable position. It also opened up Louise's pussy again. Suddenly she realized that her turn wasn't over yet either.

"Robson," Kraft said. "You get it up?"

"Course," said Robson. He may have had a hair trigger, but he could perform multiple times.

"Come fuck her," he said, "but slow. I don't want you to come before I do. It's about time you learned to control yourself, bro."

It was only then that it occurred to both teens that Robson was Kraft's brother.

Robson knelt in front of Josh and Louise, and, without any preamble, slid himself inside of her. Louise sighed. The feeling of a cock entering her sent tingles up her spine.

Kraft worked his fingers into Josh's ass, repeatedly spitting on the college student's pucker as he went from one, to two, to three. When the third entered him, Josh's breath caught. The stretching was a bizarre mix of pain and pleasure. Kraft pushed his fingers deep into Josh, finding his prostate and giving it a couple seconds of massage. A stream of precum jetted out of Josh's cock, landing across Louise's lips and chin. She stuck out her tongue and tasted it. That, allied to the slow, almost loving movement in her pussy by Robson, sent another tingle of pleasure through her.

Kraft withdrew his fingers and lined his cock up with his target. He went slowly, just as he had with Louise, and for the same reason. Josh's comfort didn't matter to him at all. He needed to savor the act of domination. He needed to feel an asshole lose the fight, and surrender to his cock, in slow motion.

Robson was doing much better than usual. Taking his brother's advice, he was maintaining a slow, steady thrust, enjoying the feeling of the young woman's tight wet twat massaging his cock. He knew he was going to blow another load into it, and he looked forward to it. But this time, for a change, he was relishing the process rather than rushing toward the goal.

Josh was gritting his teeth, doing his best to relax and allow Kraft entry. He knew that if he pushed out it would ease entry and make it less painful, but Josh had only ever been fucked once, and that had been by Caleb, who was smaller than Kraft. There had been a lot more preparation then too.

Josh heard Kraft sigh as he felt a twinge of pain in his ass. Kraft's head had finally slipped inside.

Once again, Kraft went for depth. He grabbed Louise's arms, making her spread Josh's cheeks as wide as she could, giving him access to get as deep a penetration as possible. He felt his cockhead slip through the internal sphincter and he mashed his groin against Josh, claiming him, and establishing himself as alpha over another victim. He couldn't rightly tell if having already claimed the college boy's girlfriend heightened the pleasure or lessened it. He decided upon, rather than genuinely felt, that it was the former. They were two different kinds of domination, and thus, two different kinds of pleasure.

Somehow, Josh was thinking exactly the same thing at exactly the same moment, and it turned him on like nothing else.

Louise was starting to build again. She watched Kraft's cock disappearing inside her boyfriend as she felt a hot, hard shaft in her cunt. She didn't care just then whose cock it was, only that it was filling her and stroking in and out, creating wonderful feelings that she knew were going to bring her to another delicious orgasm. Josh's cock was drooling onto her lips and chin, and she repeatedly licked up the result, enjoying his taste. Of all the cocks and all the cum she'd tasted during her ordeal, his still tasted the best.

Kraft started to move. He grabbed Josh's hips and began to thrust into him - steadily at first, but then increasing his pace. The heat of the boy under him, combined with the tight band of muscle gripping his prick, was giving him some amazing sensations. He decided that this boy's ass was sweeter than his girlfriend's - probably because hers had more mileage on it, he decided.

Robson had started to match Kraft's pace and was pounding into Louise as hard and fast as Kraft was ramming into Josh. Josh's head was spinning. The feeling of the hot meat slamming into his backdoor, plus allied the visual of a thick, hard tool pounding into Louise's pussy bare inches from his face, was pushing him to an orgasm even though nobody was actually touching his throbbing prick.

Louise was the first to crack. All the various physical and visual stimulation too much for her. She cried out as she reached yet another orgasm, squirting her juices all over Robson's balls and thighs as he pounded her. Wanting to gain even more stimulation during her orgasm, Louise lifted her head and swallowed Josh's cock.

Josh yipped in surprise at the sudden sensation of a hot, wet mouth on his tool. He came, shooting rope after rope of thick, creamy spunk into Louises' sucking maw. His asshole flexed and clenched around Kraft's tool, bringing him to climax too.

Kraft pushed as deeply into Josh's ass as he could. He claimed Josh's insides as he'd claimed Louise's, invisibly branding him as his property - as his beta cuck.

Kraft's cock pulsating in his asshole and against his prostate prolonged Josh's orgasm, and he twitched and shuddered. He felt like he was having a second orgasm immediately on the back of the first. More spunk drained out of his cock into Louise's hungry maw as his prostate was flattened once again.

Robson was the last to come, much to his own satisfaction, reaching his climax just as Louise was starting to come down from hers. It was a lucky stroke for her; the feeling of her pussy being filled with cum coaxed out a final few jolts of pleasure on the tail end of her orgasm.

PastMaster
PastMaster
1,523 Followers