Caleb 22 - Josh and Louise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kraft eased his cock out of Josh and slapped his ass, causing his asshole to twitch closed, trapping Kraft's spunk within. If he had had a buttplug, he would have put it in and insisted the boy kept it there for the rest of the day.

Robson pulled out of Louise and watched a small stream of his cum dribble from her gaping hole and down her asscrack. He absently thought to tell the boy to clean him off, but Josh was still dazed, and he decided it would be too much trouble.

Josh, still not fully aware, released Louise's legs, allowing her to stretch out. He rolled off her, slumping to the ground beside her, and stared at the ceiling.

The front door opened, and I walked in.

Josh and Louise both stared at me with looks of surprise on their faces, and then looked around, startled and disoriented. They weren't laid on the floor in the living room. They were laid on their bed in their room. They were both naked. I was sitting in a chair beside the bed, and Dianna was sitting in the other chair across the room. Louise was lying on top of several layers of towels, which seemed to be soaked through. Josh was covered in his own cum.

Then their memories returned.

THREE HOURS PREVIOUSLY +++

"Josh, Louise, I have an idea for you," I said. "I think you might like it, but if you don't, then it's no problem. We can do something else."

"That sounds intriguing," said Louise. "What is it?"

"I have just learned to create illusions," I told them.

"Like magic?" asked Josh, and I shook my head.

"Not that type of illusion," I said. "The easiest way I can explain it is like this. You know the holodecks on Star Trek?"

They both nodded.

"It's like that," I said. "I can create something like that, but it all happens in your head. While you are experiencing it, though, it feels one hundred percent real."

Louise flushed. I could tell that she had immediately realized the potential of that skill. Josh wasn't far behind.

"The best part is that we can work together and pre-configure what happens, so you guys can effectively design your own fantasy - within limits - and I can make you live it."

Louise's hand was actually moving toward her pussy before she caught it.

"But if we know it's an illusion, how would that work?" asked Josh.

"Obviously when I put you in there," I said, "I'll make sure you don't know it's an illusion for the duration. You will only remember that when I bring you out."

They looked at each other. I could tell that they each had so many ideas - too many, even - so I decided to interrupt.

"I also had an idea for your first trip," I said.

They turned to me, looks of anticipation in their eyes.

We spent the next hour planning the fantasy: how each character would behave, how rough or kind they would be, and what would actually happen to Josh and Louise once they were inside. It was like writing erotic fiction, but I was about to make it real for them.

"Dianna is a little disturbed about this scenario," I said. "She has asked to sit in and monitor you guys to make sure I'm not damaging your psyche. Obviously, I will be watching too. If either of you shows any sign of real distress, I'll end it immediately."

They were both excited to start.

"I suggest that you both get naked," I said. "I am not sure, but I suspect that your bodies will actually cum, so you might want to prepare for that."

"Are you sure this isn't just an excuse to ogle us?" asked Louise with a grin.

"Do I need an excuse?" I countered, and Josh laughed.

Louise laid several towels on the bed before stripping and lying on top of them. I could already see her pussy leaking, aroused at the mere thought of what was to come.

Josh stripped and laid beside her. His cock was hard. Neither showed any embarrassment at being naked in front of Dianna or me.

"Ready?" I said, and they both nodded.

CURRENT TIME +++

"That was fucking awesome," said Louise, a huge grin on her face. She had the memory of the entire fantasy as it played out. I could see that her pussy was dripping again. She was insatiable.

Josh was speechless, but hard.

"I'm going to impose a limit of one fantasy per month," said Dianna. Josh and Louise frowned at that.

"But..." Louise started.

"It would be far too easy for you guys to become addicted," she said, "and if I see behavior from you that indicates that you are taking extra risks in your real life based on what is happening in your fantasies, then I'll stop this altogether."

"You realize you could make a fortune with this?" said Josh to me. "Fuck, I'd pay you a thousand bucks a pop to live that kind of fantasy." His eyes widened as his thoughts ran away with the possibilities. "You could do that 'wishes' thing. You know, terminally ill kids who want to go to Disney or go skydiving and whatnot. You could make them live it even if they aren't well enough."

Dianna smiled. "We already do that," she said, "but it's nice to hear a somewhat selfless thought amidst all this very selfish fun. There are some who give those kinds of experiences to terminally ill children and even adults. Obviously, it's not publicized, because we don't want to reveal powers. We have to be selective, but it does happen."

"How about twice a month?" Louise offered.

Dianna shook her head, but smiled. "Once," she said. "But don't forget, Caleb can still use his Compulsion on you, so it's not like you're completely cut off. Remember, though: you need to have some normal sex. Well, maybe I should clarify that. You need to have sex without any powers being involved. Whether that also means that it's sex between just the two of you is none of my business.

"What's important is that you learn to fulfil your fantasies - safely - without the benefit of powers. Caleb isn't just a sex toy for your use. Right now this is a mutually beneficial arrangement, where he needs to train and you guys are enjoying the benefits. When you guys graduate it is likely that you two will go off, maybe together maybe not, but Caleb's path will probably lead him in a different direction to yours. If your sex life is totally dependent on him, then you are going to struggle.

"In the meantime, you should get creative, and maybe do some research. I've heard crazy rumors that you're not the only Norms in the world with these kinks and fetishes." She added a little wink. That was a nice touch, I thought. Unfortunately, I wasn't so sure she was correct. There was one fetish - Louise's far more so than Josh's - that my illusion had only satisfied before and after it had run its course. It was the thing itself, not the fantasy it had let them experience.

Louise sighed, but nodded. "I guess," she said. Then she looked at Dianna sideways. "So, if that was our trial run..." she began.

Dianna laughed. "Nice try," she said. "That was it. Why don't you and Josh use the next thirty days to write your next fantasy? Use creating it as part of your normal sex life. Discuss it and play with it. Then, when the month is up, Caleb will make it real for you."

She stood up, and so did I. "I'm going to leave you degenerates to it," she said good-naturedly. Then she turned to me. "Good job on the illusion, by the way. There were a couple of spots where a subject might have realized, but other than that, it was pretty good."

"Such as?" I asked.

"Too much beer, for one," she said. "Zeke brought in a six, but there seemed to be an unlimited supply by the chair."

I scowled. I hadn't noticed that.

"You'll get there," she said. "But for your first proper one, it was very good. I'm sure I don't need to tell you that if you're actually trying to fool someone, making the subjects so intimately aware of the illusory characters' proclivities and motivations is a mistake."

I nodded. "That one, I knew about. I wanted to make it great for them."

"Understandable," she replied. "You've got a big heart. You've also got an especially credulous pair. Horniness will do that. That's actually not a bad lesson to learn. For most people, it screws with the bullshit detector even more than appealing to greed does."

We made for the door, and Louise scrambled off the bed.

"Caleb?" she said, and I stopped and turned to her.

She pulled me into a hug, pressing her naked body against me and reaching up to kiss me. We held the kiss for a few moments, and then she broke off.

"Thank you," she said.

"Yeah, thanks," Josh echoed. I could hear in his voice that he was too drained to make the short trip over.

They left it at that, and Dianna and I headed out.

I could already hear them thinking about how they'd convince me to ditch the FBI and go into business for myself instead. They had the decency, at least, to not start that campaign within earshot of my supervisor.

"Literally millions," slipped out from Josh.

"Friends and family discount, hopefully," leaked from Louise.

I couldn't help but to smile. Dianna saw. She knew. I wondered if she was at all worried. If she was, she hid it well.