Caleb 22 - Josh and Louise

Story Info
Josh and Louise Home Alone
12.5k words
4.61
11k
15

Part 23 of the 82 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 12/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PastMaster
PastMaster
1,508 Followers

Author's Note:

Advanced warning. This chapter contains themes of non-con, hetero, bi, and gay sex. If that is going to cause you an issue, then please don't read it.

If you read it and then complain about the inclusion of such topics, I shall make a voodoo doll of you and stick something in it. If you are lucky, it will be pins.

Caleb 22 - Josh and Louise

Josh and Louise had the house to themselves. Caleb, Jules and the twins were at Jules's parents' again and wouldn't be back until the following week.

It was halfway through the summer break, and they had spent the afternoon at the mall. Since neither was particularly good at cooking, they had eaten before returning to the house and were just settling down in front of the television.

There was a knock at the door.

Josh opened the door, and a mountain of a man slammed his shoulder against it, knocking him onto his ass. Five men rushed in. The first planted a boot into Josh's midriff, not really hurting him, but winding him.

Louise didn't even get a chance to scream before one of the men grabbed her, pulled her over the back of the sofa by the hair and threw her onto the floor beside Josh. They both looked up, hurt and confused, into the eyes of someone they had thought they would never see again: Jerome Kraft.

"Hello again", he said with an evil grin on his face. "How are we all doing?"

Josh looked around, identifying all five of the men whom Caleb had caught attempting to rape Louise at the end of the last holidays. He'd never truly forgotten about them, but had been confident that Caleb and his contacts at the FBI had sent them away forever. He was so shocked by their reappearance - plus by the blow to his stomach - that he was having trouble thinking straight.

The two big biker types loomed behind their ringleader. They were both over six feet tall and heavily muscled, and looked similar enough to be brothers. Flanking them on either side were the skinny black guy, who had been holding Louise's arms down when Caleb had walked in through the door last time, and the skinny mixed-race guy, whom Louise had kicked in the balls.

Kraft himself, who obviously had a flair for the dramatic, was dead center. At about five-six, he certainly wasn't big, but he was wiry rather than skinny.

"Donnie, Davey," he barked. "Check the rest of the house." As if his position in the room hadn't been enough to drive it home again to the vulnerable pair, the way his minions rushed to obey his orders clearly communicated that Kraft was in charge.

The two bikers moved off, and, guns in hand, searched the house to find that there was nobody else at home.

"Where are they?" Jerome asked Josh, prodding him in the stomach with his gun.

"Not here," said Josh. He considered telling them that they would be back soon, but decided against it. He didn't want Kraft feeling any kind of pressure. He struck Josh as a tightly-wound spring - one that might uncoil violently at any moment. "They went out of state for a vacation. They won't be back until next semester."

"Hear that, boys?" Kraft chuckled. "It seems we have plenty of time."

"What do you want with us?" asked Louise. "The FBI took your stash. There's nothing here for you."

"Oh, I wouldn't say that," said Kraft, running the barrel of his pistol up her leg and pressing it gently against her mound. "We may not have any business left, but I recall some unfinished pleasure."

Louise's eyes were focused on the gun. While Kraft had had a gun last time they were there, she hadn't had it quite so close to her. The fear running up her spine triggered something else: her arousal.

"Zeke," Kraft barked, and the skinny black guy came over. "If I remember correctly, you were up top?"

Zeke nodded. Kraft jerked his head toward Louise and Zeke pulled out a switchblade, clicking the blade out menacingly. He inserted it into the neckline of Louise's t-shirt and drew it down, easily slicing through the cloth. The cold metal of the blunt side of the blade drew a line of fire down her front and between her breasts. She shivered, and her pussy began to weep. Two more slices, and her T-shirt was gone. A further nick and her bra followed, exposing her C cup breasts, the nipples already standing proud. Zeke took up a position on the floor, above her head, and began groping her chest, moaning in appreciation.

"Nice," he said, tweaking her nipples almost cruelly.

"Donnie, Davey," Kraft barked. "I believe you and lover boy here were on the sofa?"

The biker brothers grabbed Josh's T-shirt to haul him to his feet but it tore completely off, baring his chest. Donny grabbed his arm and pulled him up, propelling him to the sofa where they, as they had last time, sat on either side of him.

Josh was panting. At first sight, it could have been mistaken for fear, but the tenting in the front of his trousers gave away the real reason.

"Robson," said Kraft, "go get me a beer. You know where you were. This time don't fuck about."

The other mixed-race guy went into the kitchen and came back with a six-pack of beers from the refrigerator. He put them on the floor beside Kraft, who, himself, had dropped into the same chair he had occupied when Caleb had interrupted them last time. He wanted to recreate the scene exactly as it was, and then finish it as he should have done back then.

Robson approached Louise warily. Last time, she had planted her foot into his balls, and he didn't want a repeat of that experience.

"Zeke," he said, and once more Louise heard the ominous snick of the switchblade opening. She felt cold metal press against her throat.

"If you move," he whispered in her ear almost tenderly, "I'm going to cut your throat."

Louise stiffened, a tremor running through her body. Like with her boyfriend, what easily could have been mistaken for fear was something else entirely. In her case, it was a small orgasm.

Robson undid her jeans and yanked them down, her panties coming with them. The scent of her arousal hit his nose immediately and he grinned.

"The fucking slut wants it," he said gleefully. He roughly pushed two fingers inside of her. They entered easily; her pussy was practically gushing. After pulling his fingers out of her, he held them up to show the gang. They were soaked, and a long string of her thick juices slowly dripped onto her belly.

He finished divesting her of her jeans and she lay on the floor, naked, in front of him. Zeke knelt above her, his legs on either side of her head. Sitting up on his haunches, Robson feasted on her with his eyes as he began to undo his pants. He knew there was no rush, so he took his time, standing and removing first his boots, and then his pants; he wore no underwear. His cock stood at a proud seven inches, and looked bloated and angry.

He slipped off his shirt, rendering him completely naked. He took the time to place his clothes carefully on one of the empty chairs. He wasn't a particularly fastidious person; he just wanted to savor the entire experience. He had sat in a prison cell for the last four months thinking about this moment - thinking of when he was going to get payback on the bitch that had hurt him. He was going to fuck her, and he was going to fuck her good.

While Robson had disrobed, Zeke had been whispering in Louise's ear.

"See your boyfriend, over there?" he asked.

Louise nodded.

"If you fight," he said, "my friends are going to cut his fingers off, then his toes, and then his cock. Are we clear?"

Louise nodded again, her surrender complete. Zeke still had the blade to her throat, although it did feel like the blunt edge was against her skin, but she knew he could turn it around in an instant. Kraft still had his gun, and the two bikers had Josh. She would do whatever they wanted her to.

Robson knelt between Louise's legs, scooping them up and passing them to Zeke to hold, bending her almost double. He paused to once again admire the view. Her pussy was soaked, glistening as the juices ran from it and over her asshole. He ached to rape that hole as well, but knew that it would have to wait.

Lining himself up, he pushed the tip of his cock just inside her opening, pushing it in and out a couple of times. He wasn't being kind; he just wanted to cover himself in her juices. Had she not been so wet, he would have made her - or maybe even her boyfriend - use one or both of their mouths to get him wet. All five of the men had been in prison, and so had no qualms about fucking anyone, male or female. He had once rammed into someone dry and hurt himself badly; he was not anxious to do that again.

Once he was satisfied, he lined up again and looked down at the nubile college girl who was spread beneath him. He wanted to watch her face - to look into her eyes as he took her for the first time. Suddenly, he lunged forward, ramming his full seven inches into her. He had hoped to see pain, surprise and despair, as she was taken against her will. What he actually saw was Louise screaming out as she came, the sudden penetration slamming her into an orgasm. His balls were coated in her juices as she squirted around him. Her pussy clenched on his cock, almost sucking at it. He came, shooting his load deep inside her, his balls clenching as they emptied their load into the young girl being held spread beneath him.

"Did you just cum?" asked Zeke in delighted amazement. He began to laugh. "Wow, I didn't realize we had a virgin on the team."

"Fuck off," said Robson. He pulled out, a river of his slime running out of her and down her ass crack. "I was just worked up is all."

He stood and walked over to Josh, thrusting his cock into his face.

"Smell that?" he asked as Josh tried to turn away. "That's the smell of your girlfriend's twat, filled with my spunk."

"Clean it," he snapped, and Davey, the biker to Josh's left, ground the gun he was holding against his side into his ribs

"Now," growled Davey.

Reluctantly, Josh turned his head.

"If you bite me," reminded Robson, "my friend over there will gut your girlfriend. Understand?"

Josh nodded and opened his mouth, taking the softening cock, covered in the mixed juices, inside of it. He cleaned it off before pulling back, allowing the clean - or cleaner - and recovering cock to slip from between his lips.

"He has a nice mouth," Robson said. "Donny, I think you'll like him."

The biker to Josh's right grinned.

Meanwhile, Zeke had let go of Louise's legs, and had knelt up and shuffled forward, bringing his balls down onto her mouth.

"Bitch, you better do what you know you need to," he said, still holding his knife to her neck.

Louise began lapping at his balls. For a black guy, Zeke wasn't particularly well endowed; he was only about five-and-a-half inches hard. In prison, he had spent more time as a bottom than a top, and had been fucked by each of the men in their gang more than once. He didn't consider himself gay, although he loved having his ass played with. He slid further forward, practically sitting on her face.

Louise took the hint and began to rim him. He groaned. Taking himself in hand, he began groping at her tits while she worked her tongue around and into his asshole. His grip on the switchblade was awkward and tenuous, but he figured that halfway suffocating his victim with his ass was more than enough of an insurance policy. He had laughed at Robson for having a short fuse, but his wasn't much longer. After only a few minutes of him wanking furiously while groping Louise's chest and feeling her tongue sliding up inside him, he pulled back, shooting his cum all over her chest and belly.

"What you go and do that for?" asked Davey, "Now she's all covered in your slime."

Kraft grinned.

"Boy," he said. Josh looked across at him. "You want to live? You want your pretty girlfriend here to live?"

Josh nodded.

"You know about me, and what I've done," Kraft said. "It makes no difference to me if they tag another couple of bodies on. I'm either on the lam or in for life. Ain't no in between for me no more. Understand?"

Josh nodded again.

"You do as your told," he continued, "and you and your girlfriend here get to live. Misbehave, and you both die. What happens before then won't change, just whether you end up dead or not. Get me?"

A third nod rounded things out.

"Good boy. Now go clean her up."

Josh stood hesitantly. Donny and Davey watched him. He went and picked up his torn T-shirt, meaning to use it to clean her off.

Kraft laughed. He almost howled. "What a dumb piece of shit!" he exclaimed. "Oh god, that's fucking hilarious!" His crew didn't even have time to echo his laughter; his mirth turned to menace in an instant. "No, dumbass," he said to Josh. "Use your tongue."

Josh knelt beside Louise, looking into her eyes, trying to reassure her that everything was going to be all right. He was horny, but the fear was still real. Caleb's words from the last time, about what Kraft had planned for them when he had finished, rang in his ears.

He prayed that Kraft would honor his word, even though there was literally nothing stopping him from reneging.

Tentatively, he bent forward.

"I love you," he whispered to her, and then began to lap at her chest, licking up the thick streamers of cum painting her.

Louise started to moan as she felt his tongue running over her body. The thought of what Josh was being made to do, and the fact he was being made to do it added further mental stimulation. When Josh's tongue passed over her nipple, picking up the cum that had been shot there, a jolt of electricity ran down her spine.

After a couple of minutes, Josh had slurped up all of Zeke's cum and was about to get up.

"You missed some," said Kraft.

Josh looked back down at her, not seeing any cum remaining.

"Show him," he said to Louise.

She parted her legs, revealing her pussy, still covered in Robson's cum.

Josh moved down her body, taking up a position between her legs, and began again.

Louise started to writhe as he tongued at her snatch, eating the cream pie deposited by Robson a few minutes prior. The fear had mostly left him, he was starting to heat up. His cock, still encased in his jeans, hurt, and Louise's moans as he ate her pussy made it twitch and spasm.

"Boys, help him out," said Kraft and once he had gotten all of Robson's slime out of her pussy, Zeke and Robson helpfully lifted her legs so he could follow the trail, cleaning her asshole and asscrack. Louise spasmed again as his tongue pressed into her ass. He wasn't technically supposed to be doing that, but he had felt she was close and wanted to give her something.

"These two are freaks!" said Zeke. "They are getting off on this."

Josh looked to Kraft for his next instruction.

"Strip."

Another thrill of fear ran through Josh. He had heard Robson say he had a nice mouth to one of the bikers, but he had assumed it was just to scare him. Now he wasn't sure.

Slowly, so as not to be mistaken for doing anything other than as he was told, Josh removed the rest of his clothes. He stood, face flaming, as the men looked him up and down. His seven-inch cock was stiff, and throbbing with his heartbeat.

"On the floor, face up."

Josh lay down next to Louise. They looked at each other, wondering what was coming next.

"Bitch, kneel over him - sixty-nine."

"My name is Louise," she said angrily, but moved to obey.

Kraft laughed. "Your name is whatever the fuck I say it is, cunt. Davey, Donny."

The bikers stood and stripped.

Every inch of their bodies was covered in tattoos - even their impressive cocks. Josh could see that one had ten inches, and the other ten and a half. He assumed the rulers literally tattooed on their cocks were accurate when the monsters were fully hard - and he likewise assumed that they were right then.

Donny, the shorter of the two, both in height and cock size, took up position behind Louise, his cock pointing directly at her snatch.

Davey took the head end. It was obvious that they were planning on a spit roast.

Donny swabbed the head of his cock up and down her slit a few times to cover it in her juices. Louise shivered. Her pussy was drooling, drops of it landing on Josh's lips and chin as he lay below her.

Donny's cock wasn't just long; it was thick. He had crippled more than one inmate with it when he had been forced to - when they wouldn't give it up. He wasn't a particularly cruel man, though. If his partners behaved, and gave it up semi-willingly, he tried not to hurt them too badly.

He lined himself up with Louise's still-drooling snatch and pushed.

"OH MY GOD!!!" she exclaimed. She felt like he was trying to push a baseball bat inside of her. More than that, he was succeeding.

"Please," she begged, "take it slow. I'll take it, but please, slowly."

That was the best thing she could have said. Donny liked willing partners, or at least partners that didn't fight. Those that fought made him angry. Those, he hurt. He eased back a little before pushing forward, almost gently again.

Josh could see the gradations along the side of Donny's cock disappearing into his girlfriend. So far, she had five inches of beer-can-thick cock pushed inside of her.

That's when Davey decided he'd waited long enough.

"Open," he said, and Louise obediently opened her mouth.

His cock, while slightly longer than Donny's, wasn't quite as thick, and so he managed to get it into her mouth with little trouble. He stopped, the fat head sitting on her tongue, and moaned in appreciation.

Louise was working her tongue across the underside of his cock, teasing and stimulating the very sensitive frenulum. She wanted to get him off quickly before he got the idea to fuck her throat.

Davey was happy enough to take the freebie. He knew that they would each get at least a couple of goes at them, so it didn't matter to him if she took his nut quickly the first time.

Donny was eight inches deep inside Louise's pussy, still pushing in and out, and advancing slowly with each new inward thrust. He had hit her cervix, but knew if he persisted that he would be able to cram all of himself inside her. He loved nothing better than to be buried balls-deep in someone when he came.

Davey's balls were starting to rise now. He had to admit that their first victim had a talented tongue. He considered where he was going to shoot. His first option was down her throat, but he dismissed it as too easy, and too neat. He then considered shooting his cum all over her face, but he knew that Jerome wouldn't like that. He didn't like the feeling of other men's cum on him, and the boy was underneath her, so he wouldn't be able to clean her up promptly.

He reached his decision just as he peaked, and his first thick rope of spunk bulged her cheeks.

He pulled back, popping his head out of her mouth, and grabbed his dick, pointing it downward, directing the wads of cum all over Josh's rigid cock and balls. Spurt after spurt of thick, creamy spunk landed on Josh, who moaned when he felt the hot liquid landing on him; it almost made him cum in turn.

Davey squeezed the last drops of cum out of his dick, offering it up to Louise to clean off after she had swallowed what he had deposited on her tongue. She licked him clean, only half paying attention; the cock in her pussy was stretching her beyond anything she had ever had in there before.

She had expected pain, but he was being so patient with her - almost gentle - that all she was feeling was the stretching, and it was giving her some amazing sensations.

"Boy," said Donnie. He had about nine of his ten inched rooted firmly inside Louise. "Lick her clit."

Donny watched carefully as Josh brought his hand up, but was satisfied that he was only putting it behind his own head to bring it up so he could comply with the order. Louise's pussy was stretched out tightly around Donny's cock, her clit forced out of its hood and sticking out further than Josh had ever seen. He stuck out his tongue to meet it.

PastMaster
PastMaster
1,508 Followers