Caleb 39 - Gracie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I led Debs into our bedroom and kissed her again. I could hear her wondering what she was getting herself in to. She was incredibly horny, but also a little afraid. She couldn't make her mind up if she wanted the twins involved or not. Debs had been bi-curious for a long time but had never managed to pluck up the courage to do anything about it.

I began to undress her as we kissed. It was not a frenzied stripping off of clothes, but a gentle divestment. I used the time it took me to get her naked to learn all about her body. I tapped into her feelings and, by the time I was done, knew more about her body than she did.

I turned her around. I had meant to start to explore the back of her neck with my mouth, as I had with great success on other women, but saw a scenario play out in her mind. I quickly contacted the twins, outlining my plan. Debs wanted something different, so we gave it to her.

I yanked her backward, putting my arm around her throat and partially cutting off her air. She yelped and her hands came up to try and move my arm, but she didn't try very hard. With my other hand, I started mauling and groping at her moderately sized breasts.

At first there was a spike of delicious fear from her, which ran down her spine, and straight to her pussy. I followed it with my groping hand, and before she was able to formulate a response, I had run my hand down the front of her body, and was grabbing and pawing clumsily at her slit, spreading her lips and beginning to force my fingers inside of her.

Her knees went weak, and she shivered in anticipation.

"You little slut," I growled into her ear. "You are soaked; your juices are already running down your legs. You pretend to be so pure and innocent, but I know. You want this!"

I kept pressure on her throat, so she was not able to answer. She was barely able to draw breath.

Spinning us both around, I fell backwards on the bed, pulling her with me, so she was laid on top of me. I looped my legs around hers, so she was unable to move, and pulled them apart.

Amanda stalked into the room, naked.

She approached the bed and loomed over Debs where she was lay, spread and restrained by me.

"Well well," said Amanda. "Look what we have here."

She leaned forward and brought her face towards her newest conquest's, and at the same time pushed two fingers into Debs' now soaked twat. She pushed them in and out for a few thrusts, as Debs whimpered and then pulled them out, and brought them up to her face. She sniffed them before bringing them to Debs' mouth.

"Open," she ordered.

Eyes wide, Debs complied, and Amanda inserted her fingers into the officer's mouth.

"Suck," Amanda demanded. Debs sucked all her own juices off her young lover's fingers.

Twice more, with three and finally four fingers, Amanda returned to Debs' pussy, fingering her violently for a few minutes until Debs was almost ready to explode, and then pulling out and making Debs lick up her own juices. The fourth time, nearly fisting her, Amanda didn't stop. She continued on until Debs reached the first of a number of orgasms that she was destined to have that night.

While that was going on, and Debs was distracted, I had used TK to remove my clothing from the waist down. Debs was just starting to recover from her first orgasm, when I rolled us both over, and pinned her arms over her head. I rammed my cock, balls deep into her still spasming pussy. Debs shrieked as she came again. She was bent over the edge of the bed, her knees on the floor, as I began to plough roughly in and out of her.

Amanda moved onto the bed and took over pinning her hands, so I could kneel up behind her. Amanda was sitting on Debs' arms and had her pussy inches from our new slut's mouth. After removing my shirt I grabbed her hips and fucked her hard, slamming into her with brutal thrusts. With each thrust Debs' mouth moved closer to Amanda's twat until, after a few seconds, Debs' was unconsciously feasting on cunt for the first time.

Over and over I rammed my cock into her clenching channel, feeling her building to yet another orgasm. I continued my assault until she couldn't stand it any longer; Debs came again, a wail escaping her lips as she twitched and writhed. At the same time, Amanda came too. I, myself, was nowhere near my own orgasm. I continued to pound into Debs all the way through her climax, and the next, before I finally let go, shooting rope after rope of thick creamy cum into her as she reached her fifth orgasm of the night. Debs' passed out from the sexual overload.

I pulled out, a torrent of our mixed juices sliding out of her onto the floor.

I used my TK to lift the near comatose woman fully onto the bed, and onto her back. Then Mary began. She laid between Debs' legs and began to clean her up, licking up our combined juices from her legs and up to her pussy. Then, as Debs was starting to regain her composure, she attacked her pussy, and began to lap at her.

Debs moaned, as she felt Mary's tongue slither all over her slit, dipping inside her cunt, before slurping up and down her slit and around her still very sensitive nub.

I was laid on the bed beside Debs and her face turned toward me. Her eyes were wide and still a little afraid as Mary feasted upon her. She watched as Amanda knelt over my face, and I began sucking and slurping at her pussy. I ate Amanda to a very quick, very noisy orgasm, which Mary shared, and then Amanda moved across to my other side.

I turned on my side towards Debs, and as Mary brought her to yet another orgasm, I forced my tongue into her mouth, still coated in Amanda's cum. She slurped and lapped at my tongue, relishing the taste of the younger woman as she rode out her orgasm on Mary's tongue.

Once her orgasm was over, she laid back panting.

"Fuck," she said. "That was unbelievable."

I chuckled. "You done already?" I asked, and she, once again, turned her head to look at me.

"You're kidding, right?" she asked.

I wasn't.

We continued playing with her long into the night. Debs hadn't even noticed when Jules came to bed. Jules had watched for a little while and then fallen asleep, so used to the bed moving while we were having sex, that the motion actually helped her to drift off.

Debs had finally passed out around two a.m., after what must have been a dozen orgasms. She had eaten, and been eaten out, by both twins, had sixty nine'd me while Amanda, predictably, had eaten her ass, and I had fucked her to another couple of orgasms, dumping a final load of cum into her. Seeing she was done, Amanda and Mary gently cleaned her up with a warm washcloth and towel, and eased her into sleep.

Two hours later, I was wide awake again. I looked around the bed. Debs was leaning against my one side, with Amanda curled up behind her. Jules had managed to wriggle between Mary and me and was lay half across me with Mary spooning her.

I extricated myself and went out into the yard to train.

I heard the gloryhole open up as I went out onto the deck. Still sated from our play with Debs, I wasn't particularly in the mood, so I reached out to Josh and Louise, waking them up. Louise was up for it, but Josh wasn't sure. I left them alone for a few minutes to discuss it, and then checked in again. She had managed to convince him. I took control of them both.

That morning, I not only trained my body and my TK, holding all our vehicles and the hot tub up, I also trained my Compulsion, controlling Josh and Louise. Josh had his balls emptied at the hole twice, first cumming into their mouths and then into Anne's pussy. Louise sucked one load down, and took another in her ass through the gloryhole. I was impressed at Alan's recovery time, he had managed to recharge in the time it had taken Josh to fuck Anne.

I was in the kitchen making breakfast when Debs finally surfaced.

"Morning," I said.

"What time did you get up?" she asked.

"I get up at four," I said. "It's a habit I can't seem to break these days."

I indicated for her to sit at the table and placed a plate of pancakes and bacon in front of her, along with coffee.

"How are you feeling?" I asked. There was always the danger that things that happened in the heat of passion, might seem a little less appealing when reviewed in cold light of day.

"I feel amazing," she said. "Last night was incredible."

I got the feeling that there was a 'but' coming. "But you don't want a repeat performance," I said. It wasn't a question. Even without my powers I could see it in her body language.

She shook her head. "You guys opened my eyes to a lot, last night," she said. "I've wondered what it would be like to have sex with a girl for a while. I never had the courage before. I liked it. I may do it again sometime."

"But?" I asked.

"But you have four fiancées," she said. "You already told me that you aren't looking for a fifth. I know that it would be way too easy for me to fall in love with you, and Mary and Amanda too I guess. I'd never considered a polyamorous relationship before, but I am considering it now. If we were to continue having sex, I know I would want to be a part of what you have, and that wasn't the deal.

"I'm going to quit while I'm ahead."

I nodded at her. "I'd still like to consider you as a friend," I said. "If you ever need anything...outside the bedroom I mean."

"I'd like that," she said. "And who knows, once you're a Fed, it might be handy for me to have a contact in the bureau, not to mention your Patrick Jane tricks."