Caleb 52 - Danger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded.

"What else."

"I need lazer treatment" she said. "Again, hormones are kind of keeping my beard at bay, but it still grows in...and on the rest of my body too. I like being smooth, and Gracie likes it too." She smiled at her girlfriend who smiled back."

"And what about this?" I asked, grasping her cock and squeezing slightly. She moaned.

"For a while," she said, "I was seriously considering having it removed. I don't hate it, and it feels good. But girls didn't have cocks and I felt like a girl inside. But the more I think about it, the more I live my life the way I want to, the more I realize it doesn't matter. What matters is how I feel about it, and how my lovers feel about it.

"If I were to get it removed, I could get some of my sperm frozen and if and when I wanted kids, I could father them. Maybe medical science would give me the option of carrying children one day, but since I'm bi, with more of a leaning to girls, the chances are I'm going to end up with a girl."

She took Gracie's hand.

"Why go through all that pain, suffering and cost, when I could simply keep my cock, and impregnate my lover the 'old fashioned' way. That is," she said gazing at Gracie, "if my lover wants children?"

"Your lover definitely wants children," Gracie said. "Not yet, but I do. I know we've only been together a short time, but I'd love to think that one day I could be carrying your baby."

Dana leaned up and kissed Gracie, I stayed quiet giving them space to be together. Since I was doing nothing else I 'looked' at Dana. Turning her hair production off would be simplicity itself. I could stop her body hair from growing with no difficulty at all. Stopping her beard would take a little longer simply because I'd have to be more accurate about which hair follicles I switched off. I didn't want her to lose the hair on her head.

Encouraging her breasts to develop also would be fairly easy. It would probably take about three to four weeks for them to grow in fully, but after that, she'd be set.

I was glad she was keeping her cock. It would be very difficult to remove it and form a vagina with any kind of sensation, but also it was a very beautiful cock and I would like the opportunity to play with it some more.

I realized that the girls had stopped talking and were looking at me. I, on the other hand, was staring at Dana's body.

"What?" asked Dana looking a little self-conscious again.

"May I?" I asked.

Gracie grinned at me, knowing full well what I was asking, but Dana looked confused.

"What?" she said.

"This is not an emergency," I said. "I'm asking for your consent. I can stop all your hair growing other than that on your head and eyebrows. I can also encourage your breasts to grow. We can go with a B cup to start and see how you feel. If you want more, then we can go more.

"I'm really glad you're keeping this, though." I said once more squeezing her cock gently. "It really is a beautiful cock."

Dana was staring at me tears in her eyes.

"You can..." she began.

Gracie leaned forward.

"Look what he did for me," she said gently into Dana's ear, "and for your mom. If he can do brain surgery, surely a little boob job isn't beyond him."

"You can?" Dana asked the question this time.

"I can," I said. "The hair would be instant. The boobs will take about a month to grow in."

Dana's erection had faded, her attention on something far more important to her than sex just now. I lay alongside her, my hand on her chest, and I could feel her heart pounding.

She stared at me for a long moment, then threw her arms around me causing me to fall onto my back. She scrambled on top of me, holding me to her, and feathering kisses on my face, while tears ran down hers.

Dana's mind had been taken off sex, but now she was sitting astride me, my cock was nestling in the crack of her ass, and it noticed. Within seconds it was rock hard and pressing up against her. Finally, she noticed.

She stopped kissing my face and sat up slightly, trapping my cock between my belly and her natal cleft. She smiled at me slyly and moved her hips forward and back a little, hotdogging me.

I grunted at the stimulation.

"I guess," she said. "I'm going to have something else to thank you for."

"Save that for another night," said Gracie. "You still haven't given him permission."

Dana looked at Gracie. "What? Oh. Yes. Of course, yes. FUCK YESS!!!!!"

I grinned up at her.

"While Dr. Caleb is consulting," said Gracie. "Can I get a favour too?"

"What do you need?" I asked.

"I want you to stop me having kids until I'm ready," she said. "I can't take the pill, and I was going to get an IUD. Dana and I have had to use condoms and I hate them. I want to be able to feel her cum shooting inside me."

That was but a moments work and it was done.

"Done," I said. Dana looked at me.

"I'm going to have to take a little more time with you," I said. "Stop teasing me for a few minutes and we can get it done."

Dana grinned clenching her ass and gripping my cock between her cheeks. It was sliding back and forth easily now lubricated by my precum. She wiggled a couple more times and then dismounted, lying down between her girlfriend and me."

It took no time at all to switch off her body hair production. And only a few minutes more to carefully map out the places on her face where I didn't want hair to grow.

I stroked my hand over her chest, imagining her breasts becoming larger. I visualized them, increasing the size of her aureole a little, as I gently rolled and pinched her nipple between my finger and thumb. I got everything in place in my mind and then started to transfer that image to make it a reality. I, all the while, continued to play with her nipple. She really was delicious to play with, top and bottom.

In the end I couldn't resist for any longer, and leaned forward, bringing my lips to hers and kissing her.

Her cock, having decided it wasn't getting attention and had gone to sleep, woke up all of a sudden and in seconds stood proud, bobbing up and down in time with her heart beat.

I felt Gracie move, and then Dana stiffen, as she took her in her mouth working her cock with her tongue. Dana mewed into my mouth but then pulled away.

She popped her cock out of Gracie's mouth and then pushed me down on the bed, leaning down to kiss me again, as felt Gracie move. Gracie knelt up, straddled me, and then grabbed my cock, running the head of it up and down her pussy lips and coating me with her juices. She held me in position and then sank down onto it, taking me to the hilt in one long languorous movement. We both groaned at the sensation, and Dana grinned at me.

"Good, isn't she?" she said. I had to agree. Gracie felt amazing wrapped around me. She was a perfect snug fit. I could feel every inch of me being massaged by every inch of her. She moaned again and began to gyrate her hips sending tingles up and down my spine. I reached up and palmed her tits, finding her nipples and pinching and rolling them between my fingers. She moaned again and lifted up a little allowing me to slip out of her some before dropping back down, impaling herself fully on my cock and mashing her clit against me.

She reached to the side and grabbed hold of Dana's cock, drawing her closer so that she could suck on her while she fucked me. Dana stood up on the bed making it easier for Gracie to reach her while riding me cowgirl style. I, for want of something to do with my hands and TK, set them roaming Gracie's body stimulating her clit with my TK and her nipples with my fingers. I also saw no reason why Dana shouldn't get a little extra stimulation also, so her nipples also received attention from my TK.

I kind of lost focus for a while after that. Dana had moved so she was standing astride my chest holding Gracie's head in her hands and facefucking her. Gracie had her hands on my chest and was feasting on her lover while riding my cock with rare skill, clenching on every upstroke and thrusting down hard, battering her clit into submission against my pelvic bone. She and Dana could both feel my TK, Gracie on her clit, and it was fast revving her up towards her peak, and Dana on her nipples, and she wasn't very far behind.

Gracie, keeping her hands on my chest for leverage, was tweaking and pulling at my nipples. I was enjoying the view, between watching Dana's cock disappearing into Gracie's mouth, seeing her smooth balls swinging, and asshole winking at me from just a few feet away. I licked my lips, wanting to drill my tongue into that tight little star. That thought, along with the view and what Gracie was doing to my cock, had me fast approaching my own climax.

I'd never really watched someone's balls as they were getting close to cumming before, but I saw Dana's lift as the scrotum tightened. I knew that she was about to blow down Gracie's throat. I could also feel Gracie's movements becoming faster, and more uncoordinated, as she too was about to reach her climax. I was lagging a little behind and so I pushed back both of their orgasms, holding them on the very precipice of climax, getting more and more frantic with each movement searching, needing, wanting, the drop to blessed relief yet not quite able to reach it. It was teasing, tantalizing, and delicious. It was that thought that pushed me over the edge and I began to pulse, shooting rope after rope of thick creamy spunk into Gracie's pussy. I released both their orgasms at the same time. Dana, clutched Gracie's head, pushing her cock as far down Gracie's throat as she could as she emptied the contents of that beautiful smooth sack into her lover. Having us both spunking into her at the same time drove Gracie wild. She thrashed and twitched as her own huge orgasm tore through her. She couldn't go anywhere though. I had her pinned to me, holding her hips tight as I ground my still throbbing cock deep inside her, and Dana held her head in place as she also finished dumping a huge load down her throat.

We sat still for a long second, then Dana released Gracie and stepped back almost falling off the bed. I supported her with TK and helped her lay down beside me. Gracie sat stunned atop me for a few more seconds and then slumped forward, head on my chest, panting. I got the sense that she would have shared Dana's cum with me, but she'd not been allowed any of the cream in her mouth. Dana had shot it all straight down her throat. Gracie purred in contented bliss.

Dana snuggled up to the side of us since Gracie was still laid on top of me, my cock still inside her, although it was about to make a very wet and messy exit.

Gracie rolled off me, expertly avoiding a mess, and darted out of the room. I heard the girls, who were still up and in the living room, giggling as a naked, and obviously well fucked, Gracie streaked past them.

I heard Amanda call out. "Don't waste it, bring it here." But she was out of luck as I heard the bathroom door close.

I felt Amanda pout through the connection, and I laughed.

"What's funny?" asked Dana.

"Amanda," I said. "She wanted to do the cleanup, but Gracie, I think, didn't hear her."

Dana lifted her head up to look at me. She'd been resting on my shoulder.

"Don't you mind your girls being with other people?" she asked.

"Don't you mind Gracie being with me?" I returned.

"You're different," she said.

"As Empaths," I said, "Mary and Amanda need to share. I'm sure they will both be interested in spending some time with you at some point."

"And Jules and Ness?" she asked.

"Jules and Ness are Norms," I said. "No physical need to share. I wouldn't stop them if they wanted to, and both have expressed that they wouldn't mind sharing with other girls, but both have said that they are not interested in sharing with any other men.

"They say that mine is the only cock they want."

Dana nodded.

"I understand," she said. "I don't think they considered me, or other trans girls, when they said they would be happy to share with girls. They meant Cis girls. It's not the gender, it's the cock."

"I don't know," I said. "They may be okay with you, but it's up to them. In the same way as I wouldn't force you to do anything you didn't want, I wouldn't let them be forced or coerced into doing something they didn't want."

"What about Josh?" she asked.

"Josh would fuck you in a New York minute," I said, "and Louise would be happy to watch."

"I meant Josh with Jules and Ness," She clarified.

"They've already told him no," I said, "and he's fine with that. Can I show you?"

"Show me?" she asked.

"I can give you memories of events," I said, "so you can see for yourself."

She nodded. I gave her the memory of the discussion between Jules and Josh.

I saw her assimilate it and then she nodded again.

"I see," she said. "So, Jules and Ness are out of bounds?"

"Not out of bounds," I said. "That would imply I set rules. Each person will decide what they want to do and when. You never know. Talk to them about it, not me. I am happy for them to do whatever makes them happy."

Dana stared at me for a moment.

"Not completely," she said. "Although I see you are trying."

I grimaced. "I was brought up a norm. I still have issues thinking of any of my girls being fucked by other guys. With Amanda and Mary, I'm pretty okay with because of their need to share. On the other hand, I'm less than eager to see Jules and Ness with another man. But if that's what they want, then it's up to them. I'll deal with it. I recognise the hypocrisy of it all, but I can't help how I feel."

Dana nodded. "Will you stay with us tonight?" she asked.

"If that's what you both want," I said.

"It is," said Gracie coming back through the door. "The other girls have gone to bed, and I think Amanda got a little worked up seeing me dripping with your cum. I think they're going to be playing for a while."

"You should have let her clean you up," I said.

"I would have," said Gracie, "but I really needed to pee, and I wanted to get back in here before you left. I was hoping to persuade you to stay in here tonight. I see Dana beat me to it."

"She did," I said. "I'd love to spend the night with you two lovely ladies."

Gracie grinned. "You old smoothie you."

"Hey, less of the old," I said. "If we're looking for old people in the room..."

I got a face full of pillow for that crack.

We tussled and tickled for a few seconds but soon settled down. I ended up on my back with both girls resting their heads on my shoulders.

"Caleb?" Dana said. I looked down at her.

"Yes?"

"Thank you," she said. "For everything. Ever since we met, you have looked out for me. You turned my life around, and without you I'd have never met the woman I love. Not to mention the little matter of you saving my mother's life."

"You're welcome," I said. "It was definitely my pleasure."

They both snuggled into me, and I washed my power over us all, soothing us all to sleep.

+++++

It was strange waking up in a strange bed and not snuggled up to my girls.

I gently extricated myself and went into our bedroom. All four of my girls were in a pile in the middle of the bed, fast asleep. I smiled and went into the bathroom.

It had been some time since I'd seen Kevin at the Dojo and he seemed pleased to see me. We started out sparring and it seemed that we were much more evenly matched. I had all of his knowledge and experience, and I'd trained for several hours every morning to consolidate it.

"I don't think," he said, "that there's much more I can teach you."

"I'd like to keep coming and sparring though," I said, "if that's okay?"

"Sure," he said. "But let's not be so formal about it. I'll expect you when I see you. You don't need to let me know. What about Tuesday nights?"

"I'll still teach the class," I said, "at least until I finish school."

He nodded "That would be good. They are used to you and are making good progress. Besides half the class are your fiancées and friends in any case."

I smiled at him.

When I got back to the house, Ness was in the kitchen making breakfast. She came over and pulled me into a hug.

"I missed you last night," she said. "Are you going to be sleeping with them often?"

"No," I said. "Last night was a special thing."

"Caleb," she said, looking embarrassed, "I know I said I'd probably be happy to play with other girls,"

"Yes," I said.

"And I know Dana's a girl..."

I looked at her. "As Dana said last night, it's not the gender, it's the cock."

"It feels weird to say," she explained, "but playing with the girls just seems like fun, playing with another cock would seem like cheating."

"I told you before," I said, "nobody is going to make you do anything you don't want to. It's always going to be your choice who you touch and who touches you. I also told you that I wouldn't let anyone pressure or coerce you into doing something you didn't want to do, and I won't.

"Dana wouldn't do that in any case. She's a lovely girl. She understands. Besides, I think she'll have her hands full with Gracie, Louise, Mary, Amanda and Josh."

"And you," said Ness.

"Does that bother you?" I asked still worried that it hurt her as much as the thought of her with another guy hurts me.

She shook her head.

"Not at all," she said. "It's weird but I know you belong to us, and you'll always come back. I didn't like you not being there last night, but I guess I'm going to have to get used to that if you're going off to Quantico in a next year.

"I hope all the girls don't leave. I'd be lonely all by myself here."

"We won't" said Mary coming into the kitchen. "Amanda is looking for a job in the local school, and I already have prospects locally also. If we continue to get the grades we've gotten so far, we'll be golden. Once Caleb has finished his academy training and becomes an agent, I'll bet he'll be posted to the local field office too."

I raised my eyebrow at that. "And you know this how?" I asked.

"A little birdie was told that if not," replied Mary, "she'd never see that collar again."

"Blackmail?" I asked, she grinned.

"What collar?" asked Ness. I saw Mary give her a memory. Ness assimilated and then flushed, her arousal coursing through our connection.

"Wow," said Amanda entering the kitchen. "What did he do to you?" she looked from me to Ness.

"Not me," I said, "your sister."

"I showed her how Caleb forgave Grams," Mary said.

Amanda grinned.

"That appeals to you does it," she stalked up to Ness and pulled her close, bringing her hand up to the younger girls throat and squeezing ever so slightly.

Ness flushed even more, her arousal level went up a few notches.

"Don't tease her," I said. "You haven't got time to relieve her. And neither does she. She has to go and register at the catering college this morning and be back here pretty quick. The rest of her stuff, and her car, is arriving this afternoon."

Amanda held Ness a moment longer before leaning in and kissing her hard on the mouth before finally releasing her. Ness stood, shivering for a moment before she gathered herself.

I'd taken over cooking to prevent the breakfast burning while Amanda was playing with Ness.

"How's Ness getting to college?" asked Amanda.

"I was going to drop her off," I said, "and then she could uber back."

"Why don't we travel in together, and she can take my car?" asked Amanda. "It won't take a minute online to add her to my insurance."

Ness smiled at her but shook her head. "I don't know the town," she said. "I'd rather not be driving a strange car in a strange town the first time. I would hate to damage it."

Amanda shrugged. "It's a car," she said. "As long as you were alright, I wouldn't care."

Ness went and hugged Amanda kissing her on the cheek. "You are lovely," she said, "but I think we'll stick with plan A. That way I don't have to find a place to park. I'll be stressed enough about getting my registration done without having other stuff to think about."