Caleb 52 - Danger

Story Info
Caleb Protects his.
11.4k words
4.89
12.7k
19
Story does not have any tags

Part 53 of the 82 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 12/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PastMaster
PastMaster
1,432 Followers

Author's note:

I keep saying that I thought that this part of Caleb's tale would be over by now, and that's because -- well I thought it would be. And yet it keeps asking for more to be told.

That being said I fully intend for this to be the last chapter. Let's see if the story agrees.

Once again thanks to Dr Mark for his tireless work in editing. This story would not be what it is without him.

KR

PM

Caleb 52 -- Danger

I was sitting working my way through the cafeteria menu, when Dana caught up with us an hour later. I had been eating steadily the entire time we had waited, much to the amusement of the cafeteria staff and some other visitors who'd watched me demolish my way through several trays of food. I was just about done when Dana joined us.

She looked at the table, eyes wide at the aftermath.

"Hungry?" she asked. I grinned at her.

"Not now," I said. "But I get a bit peckish when I work like that."

"Caleb," she began.

"Not here," said Gracie. "Save it for later. What are you doing now? Are you staying or coming back with us?"

"Coming back," she said. "Mom's fine, and I need to move my stuff out of the Dorm. If, that is," she looked at both Gracie and me, "the offer still stands?"

I looked at Gracie who was beaming. "Of course," she said. "You know I want you to move in with me."

Dana looked at me. "Caleb?"

"Why don't I get the girls to meet us at the dorms with my truck," I said. "That way we should be able to get everything done in one trip."

Dana smiled and nodded.

"I need to get a shower," she said. "I must look like I got run over by a big truck."

"You look beautiful," said Gracie gallantly. I snorted. Gracie looked at me scandalized but Dana just grinned.

"We're not much for social lies," she explained to Gracie. "I know I look like shit. Thanks for the uplift though. Caleb, you and I need to have a long talk. Lots of long talks."

I smiled at her. "I know," I said.

The girls were at the dorms waiting for us with my truck when we arrived a couple of hours later. I'd kept them updated with the events of the day, and it took the seven of us no time at all to empty Dana's room into Gracie's car and my truck. We decided to move Gracie and Dana straight into the den bedroom, as it would save time later when we hired a contractor to come and start work on the ensuite.

I left the girls to finish off the last bits and went to make dinner. Despite nearly emptying the cafeteria less than four hours earlier, I was still hungry.

"It takes a lot out of you?" asked Dana watching me cook.

"Hmm?" I asked having been in a world of my own.

"Using your power," she said. "It takes a lot out of you."

"It can," I said. "The more I use it, the easier it gets. I struggled to train more than my TK at first."

"TK?" asked Dana. I held my hand out and the salt shaker jumped off the countertop and smacked into my palm. I added a pinch to the pot and then replaced the salt on the countertop.

"Telekinesis. When I started training my TK, I began by lifting weights," I said. "I started small, and built up to where I could lift several thousand pounds. But the first time I lifted anything significant, I was out for about six hours afterwards. It's really a lot like physical training and body building, only with my mind."

"And he nearly killed himself saving me," said Ness walking into the kitchen.

"What?" said Dana looking concerned. Ness told her tale, and also the tale of the crashed tractor. Dana looked at me again.

"How many lives have you saved?" she asked.

I shrugged. "I don't know. A couple. Do you remember the discussion we had about consent and healing after the superpower ethics class?"

Dana chewed her lip, and then smiled wryly. "You never once asked for consent to treat my mother," she said. "And yet, until now, I hadn't even considered it."

"In her case, I couldn't get consent as there was no one to ask," I said. "You, as her daughter, are not her next of kin so you are unable to give consent. I couldn't ask your father, who I technically assaulted with my power, and your mother was in no state to give consent herself. So where was my authority to act?

"Sometimes I have to make decisions simply because I'm the only one who can. I can't allow people to learn my secret. You know why, Gracie told you. If the Healer network were to be exposed, it would cease to exist. The Healers would be hounded, persecuted, prosecuted and, eventually, slip away into obscurity, that is if they weren't murdered by some weird religious nut. Then all those that they could have saved -- would die.

"I've made mistakes, Dana, and you were right that day about Jasper. I worked those boys over, and the decision to break Jasper's arm was cold, calculated, and deliberate. I wanted revenge for what he'd done to Jules. He drove that poor girl to the roof of the science building, wanting to end her own life, and for what? Because he wanted access to her father's money, and he wanted to get his dick wet. I'm still not sure which one was his driving motivation."

Dana looked at me then came over and put her arms around me, pulling me to her, and laid her head on my chest. I stepped away from the stove, and Ness took over while I held the young girl.

"One thing we never considered," Dana said, her voice muffled against my chest, "never even spoke about, was that the supe would be a person. That they would have emotions, feelings, and faults. They would be under enormous pressure, coping with everything we norms coped with, as well as their powers on the top of that. I never considered that.

"You saved my mom. She was dying and you Healed her. If we were in ethics class, no doubt I would be raving about abuse given what you did to my father and the nurse, and the fact that you didn't ask anyone's permission; you just took it upon yourself to act. But in your actions, you saved her. And I can never ever repay what you did for me, for us.

"The really stupid, sad, and frustrating thing is that I can't tell anyone. I can't tell my father that my friend was the man who brought his wife back to him; it was you, and not his precious God, that snatched her from the jaws of death. Knowing him he'll be claiming miracles and acts of God, meaning HE will be taking vicarious credit for your amazing act.

"But what makes YOU amazing, makes you a supe, is that recognition doesn't seem to matter to you. You're not doing this for the accolades. You're doing it because you can, and because it's the right thing to do."

I looked down at her, where she was nestled against me. I had no answers, no affirmation, no rebuttal.

"I'm just like anyone else," I said, "trying to make my way in the world. I have a slightly bigger toolbox than most other people, but I'm using what tools I've got in the best way I know how.

"Dinner's ready," said Ness gently and we, Dana and I, parted.

"Go get the others?" I asked Dana. She nodded as Ness and I served up the food and put the plates on the table. It was starting to feel like working in a restaurant. With myself, my girls, Josh, Louise, and now Gracie and Dana, we were feeding nine people at each mealtime. Our grocery bill was soaring even without my voracious appetite when I was training.

I didn't mind. I loved having all these people around. It felt right to be in a big family and, without hesitation, l considered all of these people to be a part of my family. We sat around the table, eating dinner and chatting about all kinds of things. We spoke mostly about school and going back and it was then I realized that I hadn't looked up my exam results for last semester. I'd meant to do it weeks ago, but just got side-tracked and forgot all about it.

After dinner, I logged into the college website. I goggled when I saw my results. I had a perfect 4.0. If I carried on like that, I would graduate summa cum laude which would look really good on my transcript. I doubted that I'd have a problem getting a job, if I decided to forego the FBI, but it was a matter of personal pride to do as well as I possibly could. I remembered my results for the first year. I had a solid 3.4 and was literally working my ass off. I grimaced once again. That amulet had a lot to answer for.

It was just after nine, and I noticed that Gracie had her head together with Amanda. As I looked across at them, they both looked at me and grinned. It was almost unnerving and I wondered what they were up to. Actually, that wasn't true...I guessed what they were up to but I wondered what exactly was going to happen.

I didn't have long to wait to find out.

Gracie stood up and wandered over in my direction. She held out her hand to me and, when I took it, tugged indicating I should get up.

I stood.

She turned her head and held her hand out to Dana, who stood and joined us, taking her hand, and my other hand.

"Caleb," said Gracie. "You saved my life. You saved Dana's mom. Even aside from those monumental gifts, we both have a great deal to thank you for. Will you allow us to give you our thanks?"

I looked from Gracie, with her stormy sea green eyes, to Dana, with her piercing blue ones, and both were gazing at me. I glanced across to where my girls were seated watching us. They were all grinning. It seemed that they had been consulted beforehand and had consented to these two 'borrowing' me for a while.

"You know that you have nothing to thank me for," I said.

"Is that a 'no?'" asked Dana getting closer.

"No," I said, "but..."

"There's no buts," said Gracie, "except these." She took my hand and placed it on her ass. Dana did the same. I had to admit, having two hands full of my favourite part of anyone's anatomy wasn't hurting their case any.

Gracie reached up and pulled my face down to hers for a gentle kiss, while Dana ran her hand down my front and across my very obvious arousal.

"I think someone is 'up' for it," she giggled. I chuckled into Gracie's mouth and we broke the kiss. Gracie turned, dislodging my hand from her ass, and took it once again in hers. She began to lead me from the living room and into their bedroom. Dana, too, moved, taking my other hand, and followed us in. She closed the door behind her.

This time it was Dana's turn to step up to me. She cradled my face in her hands.

"Let us," she began, "if not to thank you, then to show our appreciation for ALL you have done for both of us." She leaned in and kissed me. It was gentle and loving rather than needy and lustful, yet her kiss promised more. I felt Gracie standing behind me and she began to undo my belt and pants. Dana broke the kiss momentarily while she removed my T-shirt and then closed in to capture my mouth once again.

While Dana was distracting me, Gracie was busily divesting me of my remaining clothing. Soon I was naked, with a very naked Gracie pressed up against my back. I wasn't sure when she had found the time to get naked, but her body felt hot against mine.

Dana released me, turning me to her lover. Gracie took both my hands and led me to their bed, pulling me to lie full length in the middle. Meanwhile I heard the susurrous sound of Dana's clothing as she removed it. I looked at her, and she stopped for a moment appearing very self-conscious. This was the first time I'd seen her naked and she wasn't sure how I'd react.

She was completely smooth, the only hair, on her body that being on her head and eyebrows. Her body was lean and toned. She obviously exercised. Her breasts were small, maybe an A cup, with small pink nipples that stood out from slightly darker aureole. Her cock was just slightly shorter than mine, and slender. She was circumcised and it had a graceful slight upward curve. The sight of her made my mouth water and my own cock twitch in anticipation.

"Beautiful," I murmured after gazing at her for a moment. She smiled, and blushed slightly, before sliding onto the bed on my other side to Gracie.

Dana began kissing my chest, as Gracie closed in on me, then began working her way down my body.

"Dana is still a virgin," Gracie said softly to me. "She wants you to be the one to take her virginity, but not tonight. Is that Okay?"

I opened my mouth to speak, but all that came out was a moan as Dana slid her mouth over the head of my cock. I looked down straight into her piercing blue eyes, the corners of her mouth turned up slightly as she smiled, while she bathed the head of my cock with her tongue.

"If you keep on doing that, I'm not going to last very long."

"That's the idea," said Gracie. "Get the first one out of the way quickly, then we can enjoy the rest of the night together. Besides, since your birthday, Dana has been dying to taste you."

Dana was really moving now, bobbing up and down on my cock, sliding her lips to about halfway down my length before sucking back up again, all the while lapping at the underside of my cockhead with the slightly rough flat of her tongue. Her hands were busy gently stroking and pulling at my scrotum. Already I could feel the tingle in my belly as my climax approached. I groaned again and Gracie moved in for another kiss. I slid my hand under her body so I could grasp her perfect ass with it, while taking my other hand and bringing it to cup her breast. She slipped her tongue between my lips and began to explore my mouth. As my hands explored Gracie's body, Dana brought me closer and closer to release.

Finally, I couldn't stand it any longer. My hips started to jerk reflexively, and Dana moaned, as I began fucking her mouth. The wanton desire in that sound, and the vibration of the moan, undid me. I gasped as I began to unload into her. My cock throbbed as I shot wads of thick cream into her waiting maw. She didn't let up at all, continuing the stimulation until she had drained me of everything I had to give. My balls were aching in a very satisfied way.

I laid back, still trembling from the sensations running through my body, as Dana sucked up the last of my cum. She finally popped my still rigid cock from her mouth and moved up the bed until she was kneeling beside me. Gracie knelt up on my other side coming face-to-face with her lover. They began to kiss, their tongues working together, sharing my load between them. Dana, engrossed in what she was doing, didn't notice what I was doing until it was too late. She gave a squeak and her eyes opened wide as I took her cock into my mouth, determined to return the favour.

Initially she tried to pull away but Gracie held her in place, trapping her in the kiss, by keeping her other hand on Dana's ass pulling her into my mouth. She tasted wonderful; the musky perfume of her sweat filled my nostrils and the sweet salty tang of her precum was delicious on my tongue. After a moment she stopped fighting, and her hand dropped to hold my head in place, as she started to move her hips. I allowed her to move in place, sliding her cock in and out of my mouth, fucking my face, while I worked my tongue over the underside of her head, which was a little difficult given the angle I was at. I brought my hand up and cupped the cheek of her ass, rhythmically pulling her into me, encouraging her to take what she needed. My other hand stroked and teased at her balls.

I decided for the moment not to use any powers, saving things for later. This, I'd assumed, was just the prelude to something much more.

Dana was moaning into Gracie's mouth, her thrusts becoming more powerful, and less co-ordinated, as her body took over. I saw Gracie's hand go to Dana's breasts and tweak and pull at the younger girl's nipples. That was enough to tip Dana over and she whined deep in her throat as I felt her cock pulse in my mouth filling it with her thick, creamy, salty-sweet cum.

I kept moving, continuing the gentle stimulation as her cock throbbed, gifting me with more of her nectar. I was forced to swallow some, or lose it and I didn't want to waste a drop of her delicious offering. As the spasms slowed, I brought my hand forward and milked the remainder of her cum into my mouth, cleaning her head with my tongue before finally releasing her. A gentle lap at the underside of her cock head caused her to jump and giggle.

Dana sat back on her haunches, released by Gracie who had a new target. She turned my head and immediately plundered my mouth claiming her share of the spoils. We kissed for a good few minutes while we shared Dana's bounty before each swallowing our share.

Finally she released me. By this time, Dana had laid down alongside me and I turned to gaze into her eyes.

"Thank you," I said.

"I..." she began, then smiled. "Thank you," she returned. "I wasn't sure..."

"You are beautiful, Dana, and later I'd like to talk to you about where you want to get to. But now," I grinned a little evilly, "I think we owe Gracie."

Dana caught my grin, and Gracie squeaked as I rolled over, grabbed her and rolled back pulling her between Dana and myself.

Dana kissed her while I dipped my head and went to work on her breasts.

Since Gracie and I had been together before, I wasn't shy about using my powers with her. It wasn't long before she was mewing into Dana's mouth as I, and my TK, nibbled, licked, and sucked at her nipples.

I was about to move south when I saw Dana's hand slide down Gracie's belly and move to her pussy. She began to massage, rubbing over Gracie's clit, as her hips began to undulate. Dana dipped her finger into Gracie's honey pot bringing it out covered in her juices and used that to diddle her clit. That stimulation added to the kiss, and what I was doing to her nipples, soon had Gracie climbing toward her orgasm.

Dana moved her hand and slid her middle two fingers into her lover, curling them forward, and began rubbing at Gracie's g-spot. Gracie had turned her head from Dana, trying to catch her breath as she panted, her orgasm closing fast. Dana looked at me and grinned as she fingered the older woman, her pussy frothing with the motion.

I winked at Dana and with a flex of TK started working Gracie's clit.

That was too much and Gracie shrieked, arching her back, as she hit her climax. Dana didn't let up almost brutally fingerfucking her as she rode out her orgasm, wet squelching noises emanated from her pussy as she foamed and squirted around her young lover's fingers. I, too, kept up the stimulation on her clit and nipples until, with a gasp, Gracie grabbed Dana's wrist holding her still as she rode the dying throes of her cum.

I eased off and Gracie relaxed onto the bed, panting and trying to catch her breath.

"You, Mr. Stott," said Dana, "are a cheat."

I smiled at her while tweaking both her nipples gently with TK from my position well out of arms reach.

She jumped but then groaned at the sudden stimulation.

"Complaints?" I asked. She smiled at me and shook her head.

Gracie moved off to the side until Dana was, once more, laid between us. Despite coming only ten or fifteen minutes ago, her cock still stood up tall and proud and was bobbing gently in time with her heartbeat.

I leaned up on my elbow and looked down at her.

"You really are beautiful," I said.

She smiled. "Thanks," she said. "There are some things I want to change though."

"Such as?" I asked running my hand over her smooth stomach. She shivered. Gracie also leant up on Dana's other side to watch and listen in.

"My breasts are too small," she said. "It seems that the hormones aren't going to increase the size. My doctor says the only way to go bigger is surgery, so that's on my list."

I cupped one of her breasts in my hand. I was never one for huge breasts. If a woman had them naturally then fine, but artificial breasts were actually a turn off for me.

"How big did you want to go?" I asked.

"Not huge," she said, "maybe a b or a c cup. No more than that. I want them to look and feel natural."

PastMaster
PastMaster
1,432 Followers