Caleb 82 - Housewarming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't think she'll be angry with me?" he asked.

"Not at all," I said. "She'd be angry if you let this fester until it became a problem. Step outside, get some air, and think about how you want to go forward. Perhaps this week will give you a chance to clear your head."

"Perhaps," he said, thoughtfully, then he shook himself.

"I need to get back to the school," he said. "I still have some stuff to do before tonight."

I nodded. "Okay," I said. "Thanks for the help with the Gazebo. We'll see you and Danny later?"

"Sure thing," he said grinning at me. "I think dad's actually looking forward to it, which is something new."

I walked with him to the door and watched him dash through the downpour to his car. I closed the door and went back into the kitchen, wondering what, if anything, I should say to Sarah.

I was busy preparing for the party when the girls got home. Ness joined me in the kitchen and soon enough everything was ready. All we needed to do was fire up the grill, in the monsoon that was going on outside, and we'd be ready to roll. The kitchen counter was filled with beer, soda and water.

Melanie went out into the yard and dried out the barbecue before lighting it.

"I like that gazebo," she said. "It's weird though being out there in the pouring rain. You'll need something covered to carry the food though otherwise It's going to get soaked.

I went out into the yard and took up station at the grill as the first of the guests arrived.

Considering the weather, everyone that had promised to come, did. Danny and Arnie beat Bob and Angela to the door, but not by much. Dana, Sue, and George arrived together, Dana having stayed back at school so she could travel in with them. Chris and Jane ran across the yard, sheltering Kirsty with an umbrella. Ness had also invited a couple of the girls and one guy from her school, Tiffany being among them. Neil and Samantha who were both in Ness' class and apparently in some kind of tutor group with them. I'd seen them both before, when the pervert lecturer had had them on their knees on the first day of term. They didn't remember much about the day.

I'd asked Kevin and Carys if they'd be interested but they'd declined. They had class on a Friday night until ten and our parties were not known for continuing further into the night. We'd also contacted Debs to see if she wanted to come along, but she was on shift and unavailable. So, the only people who weren't here were E and Connie. I made a mental note to speak to E about the Tatarabuela Gonzales and see if he wanted to have the protection that that offered.

People milled around in the kitchen and living room eating and drinking. Some were dancing to the music that Jules had playing in the house. It wasn't loud, but it was enough to support conversation and to dance to if you had a mind. A couple of people did.

I grilled until all the meat was done and in warming trays in the kitchen, where people were making their selections.

"Caleb," I turned to find the neighbors standing a few feet away.

"When do you leave for the vacation?" Jane asked.

"In the morning," I said. "Sarah's parents are picking her up around ten I think, and we'll go at the same time."

"We'll keep an eye on the house for you," she said. "Hopefully those relaxation techniques you taught us will help us get madam here off to sleep."

"I'm sure they will," I said. "You just need to persevere."

"Perhaps when you get back..." Chris said, he left the sentence hanging.

"Let's talk then," I said smiling at them, as I was buttonholed by Angela.

"Can we talk?" she asked.

"We can," I said, "but is here the place you want to talk?"

She looked around and sighed.

"We're coming over one night the week we're back," she said. "No arguments."

"Sure," I said, still wondering what was going on with this pair.

"Is everything alright with you and Bob?" I asked.

She smiled at me.

"It couldn't be better," she said. "But we... no, we'll talk when we come over. Okay?"

"Okay," I said.

Angela leaned in and kissed me, before moving back to her boyfriend, who seemed completely unfazed.

I heard a knock on the door and answered it to E and Connie. They were standing on the porch looking like drowned rats.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Car ran out of gas," said E. "Three blocks over."

"And it's raining," said Connie, looking through stringy soaked hair at me.

"Come on in," I said. I led them to the master bedroom.

"Shower and towels in there," I pointed to the bathroom. "I've got some jogging pants and T-shirts that'll fit you, and I think some of the twins' stuff will fit Connie. Get yourselves warm and dry and then come and get some food."

There was another knock on the door, and I wondered who that would be. As far as I remembered everyone I'd invited had already arrived, everyone but...

"Marcia," I said, pleased to see her. I was also intrigued to note her plus one.

"Mr. Stott," said our architect, as he entered.

"Caleb," I told him. "It's a party."

I decided then that I was hungry and moved into the kitchen to grab something to eat. Dana was in there talking with Ness and Melanie. They stopped talking as I entered, all three of them looking in my direction.

"Dana's going to stay over," said Ness. "Sue and George are going back to the dorms, which is in the opposite direction to Dana's place. I'll give her a ride home in the morning."

"Awesome," I said. "A sleep over. Do we get to play truth or dare?"

Dana giggled.

"If you want," she said.

I grinned at her. "Can't wait." I said.

E and Connie joined us in the kitchen. Neither looked dressed for the party, but both were warm and almost dry. Connie's hair was still damp, but no longer the rat's tails that had been dripping rainwater down her face.

"Get something to eat," I told them both, not needing to tell E twice. "I need a chat with you later though." E nodded at me almost absently as he headed toward the food. Connie just smiled and shook her head.

"I'll remind him," she said.

Another knock at the door heralded the arrival of Dianna who I'd not expected to come. She'd brought someone too, Rosie.

"Rosie," I said with a smile.

"I hope you don't mind me partycrashing," she said. "When SA Everson said she was coming to the party I asked if I could tag along."

"Not at all," I said. "Come in, grab some food and drink.

I raised an eyebrow at Dianna. "You and Rosie?" I asked her mentally.

"Don't be an ass," she said to me out loud and then walked into the kitchen to get something to eat and drink.

Someone had turned the music up a little and more people had started dancing. We'd pushed the furniture in the living room back against the wall and had a reasonable amount of space to use as a dance floor. Jules was playing DJ, playing tracks on her phone that she'd then routed through a Bluetooth sound system.

Mary came over and grabbed my hand.

"Let's dance," she said pulling me amongst the people dancing, just as the track changed to a slower number. We held each other, swaying gently in time to the music.

"This brings back memories," she said, thinking of the first time we'd danced at my twentieth birthday party.

"It seems like such a long time ago," I told her.

"Doesn't it?" she said. "Do you ever think back and wonder what would have happened if..."

"If Harold hadn't interrupted us?" I asked, she nodded.

"Not really," I said. "It's just been so full on, I've barely had time to keep up with what IS happening, let alone consider what MIGHT have happened. Although this does remind me, I need to find out about Harold."

"What?" she said. "What about him?"

"I stripped his powers," I said, "when I had absolutely no idea what I was doing. I don't know if they were locked off or anything. I need to make sure that that isn't going to fade over time. The last thing we want is for him to get his powers back. He's in a norm prison so he'll wreak havoc in there with powers."

"Talk to Grandmother when we get back." She said. "Perhaps go see him."

"Anyway," I said. "Let's not talk about him. This is all about us."

"You spoke to Arnie earlier?" she asked, and I raised an eyebrow.

"I saw his Aura this morning," she said. "And again this evening. It was much more settled. You had time alone with him today, ergo, you spoke with him."

"He's starting to feel a little overwhelmed," I said. "I think we need to slow down with him."

Mary nodded. "I did wonder," she said. "In many ways I'm kind of reminded of what we did, she's pushing him, we all are, much in the same way that we pushed you, and look where that led us. At least let's try to avoid making the same mistakes twice."

"I think he's going to talk to Sarah later." I said.

"Did you warn her?" she asked.

"No," I said. "It's something that they need to sort out between themselves. My interference I think would be counterproductive. I actually think I'm part of the problem."

"In what way?" she asked.

"Arnie still has some kind of feelings in my direction," I said, "And I think he's struggling to rationalize that he can feel that way about more than one person. The fact that I'm a guy doesn't help because, no matter what, there are still stigma's attached to that too."

I looked around the room, Arnie, Danny, and Sarah were all sitting on one of the sofas talking. Their mood looked good although I could still some nervousness in Arnie's aura. I had no doubt that Sarah could feel it from him, but she wasn't pressing him. Danny was telling some kind of story and they all three laughed as I watched. From Arnie's blush, I guessed that it was at his expense. I decided it was a story from his childhood that Danny was embarrassing him with in front of his fiancee.

The track finished, and we left the 'dance floor'. I needed to chat with E and I saw that he and Connie were in the kitchen. E was working his way through a sizeable amount of food, while Connie was nursing a much more conservative plate.

"How are you two?" I asked grabbing a plate, and putting a couple of items on it, before taking a seat beside them.

"Everything is great," said E. "I'm back on the first team, and my knee is perfect again. The Coach can't believe my recovery. Coach is talking to PSU about a scholarship there for me for the remainder of my time. He says I might even get scouted if I'm lucky. There's no way anyone will see me where I am just now.

"And how about you?" I asked Connie.

She smiled at me.

"I'm doing okay," she said. "I'm almost finished at school, but I'm going to wait and see what happens with E before I decide what to do next."

"I'm going to look after her," E said proudly, putting his arm around his girl. If any other 'jock' had done this it would have been a 'I'll look after the little woman' kind of gesture, a brash boast. But from E it was a genuine wish to care for the woman he loved, and had loved since he first realized what that meant. These two were destined to be together, and I loved the feelings I could sense from them.

"There's something I wanted to ask you about," I told E, glancing around to make sure that nobody was within listening range. There were people filtering in and out, to get to the food, but nobody was paying attention to us.

"Shoot," he said.

I went on to explain about my trip to Spain, and how I'd come about the Tatarabuela Gonzales, and what her protection meant to me. E continued to eat as I spoke but Connie stopped and listened intensely.

"So this Tatary..." she began.

"Tatarabuela Gonzales," I said.

"She can protect him?" she clarified.

"She can use his powers, and her experience, and make sure that he's safe from other power users," I told her.

"And she's not going to like, take over?" she asked.

I smiled at her. We'd all obviously been watching too much television.

"No," I said. "She wouldn't. Think of it more as a security program running on your computer rather than a person living in your head," I told E.

"What do I need to do?" E asked.

"Nothing," I said. "If you want it, I'll give it to you. If not - no harm, no foul. I can see you've been working hard on your shields but they still could be better. She can help you with that. Obviously if you do go ahead, we need you to keep the secret."

"Of course," E said. He thought for a few minutes, chewing ruminatively on a burger. Then he turned to Connie.

"What do you think?" he asked.

"I think you should," she said. "If it helps to protect you, it's a no brainer."

E looked at me, finally stopping his relentless dismantling of the dwindling plate of food in front of him. I was surprised. I didn't think he'd stop before he'd finished. I'd had serious concerns about the plate itself.

"Okay," he said.

"You'll need to drop your shields," I said, and was gratified to note he did so with neither pause nor reluctance.

His shields raised again, far more effective and robust than they had been before.

"All done," I said.

"Is that it?" he asked. I didn't even feel anything.

"Look at your shield." I told him and he did, whistling softly.

"That's far better than I can do," he said.

"No," I said "It isn't. That is exactly as good as you can make it, you're just getting a little help. Now remember when James, or whoever, asks how you suddenly got better, tell them that I gave you some tips here at the party. No more than that."

"No sweat," he said. "I'm not going to let anyone else know about this."

It was then that Jane walked into the kitchen. It was getting close to nine and she brought Kirsty over.

"Since she's not going to see you for a week, how about Uncle Caleb says goodnight to his favourite niece."

"Favourite niece?" I asked. "I don't even like kids."

Jane smiled at me as she handed me her child who, as usual, snuggled in. This time, unprompted, Kirsty planted a wet kiss on my cheek before resting her head on my shoulder.

I noted a change in Connie's aura. It went a rich deep purple... oops.

"Well then," I said gently kissing the top of Kirsty's head. "Good night missy."

I rocked the tot gently for a few minutes and, even through the noise and movement in the party house, she slipped into sleep.

"Will you put her to bed?" Jane asked me. "If you pass her over, she might wake."

I looked a Jane immediately realizing that the question was about bedding, but not about Kirsty.

I looked to where Chris was standing by the kitchen door watching us.

"Come on," she pressed, "I wont keep you long."

Chris was smiling at me, and nodding slightly. Connie was watching the interplay between us, her eyes widening as she realized what was going on.

"Fine," I said, heading for the door, and picking up an umbrella, so the child didn't get soaked during our quick trip across the yard.

Kirsty didn't stir in the cold night air, and Jane followed, snuggled close to me, ostensibly to share the umbrella. I noted Chris stayed in our house.

"Is Chris not joining us?" I asked.

"He'll come over when you go back," she said.

I looked into her mind, to ensure that Chris was fully in agreement with what was about to happen. I saw their conversation.

"Go on," Chris said. "I'm sure if you ask he'll put Kirsty to bed. I know you want him again."

"I do," admitted Jane. "Is that bad?"

"Not at all," Chris said. "I saw the way he played you the other night. I damn near wanted him to fuck me, and I loved taking you afterward. You always feel so amazing after you've cum that hard."

Jane had blushed at that.

"I guess it will have to be quick," she said.

"This time," he'd countered. "I'm sure there will be more."

Jane opened their kitchen door and we shook off the umbrellas as we entered their house. Without prompting I climbed the stairs and took Kirsty into her bedroom, stripping off her outer coat, under which she was wearing a sleep suit. I placed her gently in her bed, without waking her and pulled her covers up to make sure she didn't get cold.

I pressed a gentle kiss to her forehead.

"Night, beautiful," I murmured to her. Then I turned to find Jane standing in the doorway, naked.

The light was off in Kirsty's room, but there was a low level of illumination coming from Chris and Jane's bedroom which outlined her body. She looked amazing and my body, which was by no means impartial, reacted instantly.

Jane stepped forward and took my hands in hers.

"I know you have duties to your guests," she said, "so we can't take long. I need you inside me again, please."

Jane pulled me into her bedroom, and as the back of her legs hit her bed, she sat, her hands going to my belt.

It took her seconds to undo my belt, and extract my now rampant cock, taking it into her mouth and covering me in her saliva.

She giggled.

"I thought I might need to get you ready," she said releasing me from between her lips, "but I guess not."

Then she stood and turned, kneeling on the bed and presenting herself to me, like a mare presenting to a stallion at a stud farm.

"Fuck me," she said. "Hard. Don't worry about me, just take your pleasure. I need it. I need to feel you empty your balls into me."

I slid my hands over her ass, and to her waist, pulling her gently towards me, my cock already locked on target of its own volition. Slowly I moved my hips forward until my glans brushed against her pussy lips, and she gave a small coo of pleasure.

"Yes," she said. "Please. Inside me."

I pressed forward, slipping easily between her drenched lips. The minimal lubrication she'd applied when I'd been in her mouth completely unnecessary since her pussy was already flooded with her own arousal. I didn't stop until my belly was pressed against her ass, and I was completely inside her.

We both moaned as she clenched her muscles, grasping me in her liquid heat.

"Fuck me," she said again. I obliged.

Grasping her hips I began, with a long slow stroke, which built quickly into my ramming myself into her brutally, while grabbing her and yanking her body back to meet me, our bodies meeting with meaty slaps each time I bottomed out inside her.

Jane grunted with each stroke, and no matter what she said, I could feel her climax building rapidly. I knew that if I kept up this pace neither of us would last more than a couple of minutes, and that is exactly what she wanted. I decided not to disappoint her.

Normally I wouldn't have been able to hold on as long as I did, ramming myself into such a searing hot pussy. This wasn't lovemaking, it wasn't even sex. It was masturbation. I was using her pussy as a fleshlight to bring myself off as fast as was humanely possible, and Jane was delighted to be used.

I could feel my own climax building slightly faster than hers, and I knew that unless I did something to prevent it, I wouldn't hold out long enough to make her cum. I did consider just allowing things to take their course, but decided that I couldn't be that selfish. I held my own orgasm back, just long enough for Jane to reach hers and as she crested with a quiet sob, I released mine, pumping her spasming cunt full of my baby juice.

She felt my cum surging inside herself and a second, more powerful, orgasm hit triggered more by the knowledge I was potentially impregnating her than the actual sensations. It was then I realized that she, and Chris, were hoping that would actually be the case. This was some kind of fantasy of theirs. I didn't reveal that there was no way I could get her pregnant, and did feel a slight twinge of indignance at them trying to trick me into fatherhood.

There was no malice to them though. As we both came down from our respective climaxes I saw that they had no intention of trying to tie me to a child. If she fell pregnant they would bring the baby up as their own, as they had with Kirsty. Even now they didn't know if she was Chris' baby or not, but that didn't matter to either of them. As far as they were both concerned, she was their daughter, and they'd never admit otherwise.