Caleb 82 - Housewarming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rock her world," she sent to me, with an image which made me smile internally.

It took almost the full track before Tiffany worked up her courage. She reached up and, taking my face in her hands, pressed her lips to mine.

She was not the best kisser I'd ever experienced, nor was she the worst. I allowed her tongue into my mouth and gently battled it, while she ground herself against me.

Then I extended a tendril into her mind and triggered a moderately large orgasm.

Tiffany stiffened, her eyes going wide, as spasms wracked her body. I had to hold her up, to prevent her falling to the floor, as she twitched and writhed.

It took her a couple of minutes before she could support her own weight. I'd held her in the kiss, mainly to stop her orgasmic scream from alerting everyone to what was going on, although several people had heard her squeak and had seen her spasms. None of them were crass enough to make a big deal of it though.

I noticed Amanda grinning at me from across the room, and Ness was talking to a wide eyed Neil and Samantha.

When she was safe on her legs, I released her. Giving her a final peck on the lips.

"Thank you," I said, "that was nice."

I didn't hear her response, or rather she didn't formulate a coherent response, merely nodding to me and stumbling back to where Ness, Neil, and Samantha were waiting for her. Almost immediately she excused herself heading for the bathroom. Ness grinned at me again.

"Caleb," Danny was standing beside me.

"Hey." I said.

"It's time I was going," he said. "I'm taking Arnie's early lesson in the morning, so he can be here to see Sarah off."

I nodded to him. "Okay," I said. "I'll see you when I get back. My check ride is booked for mid week, so hopefully that will get that out of the way and I can get on with the other stuff."

"Looking forward to it." He said. "I've also heard rumour that the NTSB are going to release the preliminary report on the crash in a couple of weeks. They found the prop.

"Well that's good," I said. "Any thoughts on what caused it?"

"I'm waiting for the report," he said. "Although a friend of mine says it's not looking good for the school I rented the plane from."

"Oh really?" I asked.

"He wouldn't say more," he said. "But if I had to guess, there's some kind of maintenance irregularity. If that's the case then we, as in our school, is free and clear, although there never was any indication of fault in our case. Arnie, as the instructor, is clear, and you might be in for a nice little windfall."

"I'd be happy just to know it's not going to happen to someone else." I said. "A lesser pilot or instructor could have died in that circumstance."

He nodded.

"As soon as I know anything, I'll let you know," he said. "Thanks for the invite again. It's been fun. I'll see you when you get back."

He patted me on the back and headed for the door. I assumed he'd already said his goodbyes to Arnie and Sarah.

"That was awesome," Ness said coming up and putting her arms around me, starting to sway in time with the current music playing.

"Is she okay?" I asked.

"She'll treasure that memory for a long time," she said. "But I'm certain she'll want another piece of you."

"You're getting as bad as Amanda," I chided her gently, "trying to set me up."

"It's really horny watching you with new people," Ness said. "Is that bad of me?"

"As long as you're having a good time," I said. "and nobody is getting hurt, then no it isn't. But what about you. Are you looking to broaden your horizons?"

She shook her head.

"Not really," she said. "I'm happy enough to play with you, and the girls. But I told you once that the only cock I wanted was yours, and that's still the case."

"What about when I'm away for a long time, or you're working six days a week in a restaurant?"

"Then I won't have time, and you'd better make it up to me when we're together."

"I'll do that," I said. "But remember, if you ever do feel the need, then don't hold back on my account. As long as you come home to me, I'll be happy to see you're not left frustrated."

"I know," she said. "But I don't think it'll ever happen."

"I think your friends are leaving," I told Ness and she turned to see. Neil, Samantha, and Tiffany were gathering their things.

"You guys going?" she said approaching them. I followed at a slight distance.

"Yeah," said Neil. "It's getting late and we're about an hour's drive away.

"Well," I said, "thanks for coming."

Ness gave a mental snort at that. Tiffany glanced in my direction and blushed.

"See you after the break," Neil said to Ness. I could see he wanted to give her a hug goodbye. It looked like he had a bit of a thing for her. Samantha, apparently, was just a friend, although I'd thought they were more.

Ness simply waved to them as they left.

"He's sweet on you," I said. "Did you know?"

She nodded. "He's a nice guy. And Sam really likes him. If only he'd notice her."

"Ah," I said. "She has eyes for him, and he only had eyes for you?"

She nodded, a little sadly.

"And do you think that him seeing me with Tiffany might give him hope?" I asked. "He might think that you'll get bored with a womanizing asshole like me."

"Shit," she said. "I never thought of that. Still, if I'm dropping out of school then I won't be seeing him again so it won't really matter."

"So, you've decided?" I asked.

She nodded. "You think you can get me a look in at Coquine?"

"Definitely," I said. "I did a little peeking and he's looking for someone to take under his wing."

"Is that all he's looking for?" she asked. "I'm not interested if he's some dirty old sleaze looking to abuse his position."

"Not from what I saw," I said. "Besides, I think he's gay."

"I'm serious," she said. "He tries anything I'll cut his cock off."

"Wow," I said. "You have a poor opinion of people."

"I just heard stories about people being 'taken under people's wing'," she said.

"Well, if anything like that does happen," I said. "Then simply contact us and we'll deal with it in the moment, and then tell Pops."

She grinned maliciously.

"Okay," she said.

I looked around the room. More and more people had drifted off. Marcia and Aaron had already left, I guessed while I was at the neighbor's house, I could see E and Connie looking around. Their aura told me that they, too, were thinking of leaving. The only thing stopping them was the fact that their car was three blocks away and out of gas.

"Why don't you guys stay over," I said. "We have a spare room, and I can take you to get gas for your car in the morning before we leave."

They looked at each other.

"The door has a lock," I said. "You'll be perfectly safe."

Connie smiled. "I never thought otherwise," she said. "But we have no stuff here. No clothes, toiletries, toothbrushes, and the like."

"There are new ones in the ensuite in your room," I told her. "You can throw your clothes in the washer overnight so it will be clean for the morning, and Ness will cook breakfast for you."

"Thanks," said E. "That would be great."

"You know the way to a guy's heart," Connie said to me, grinning. I laughed.

Finally everyone that was going to leave, had left. Ness and I tidied the kitchen up while the rest of the girls, aided by E, Connie, Arnie, and Dana, cleaned up in the living room. Since it was still hammering it down outside I left the trash bags by the back door in the kitchen.

I showed E and Connie to the guest room and where to find everything they needed. Arnie was talking to Sarah.

"Would you mind," I heard him ask her quietly, "if we slept in our room tonight?"

She looked at him, and smiled. "That would be amazing," she said.

I smiled, giving her a mental high five.

A cold wash of air hit me as I was just starting my shower. I turned to see Dana, standing behind me, looking me up and down, hunger in her eyes.

"The girls said you wouldn't mind," she said.

I smiled at her.

"I don't" I said.

She moved to me, pulling me to her, and kissed me, just like she had on the dance floor. Both our bodies reacted and we rubbed against each other, the shower water and pre lubricating our erect flesh where they pressed between us.

Before she could react, I turned her around and pressed her to the shower wall. She squeaked, the tiles probably a little cold, but I ignored that as I dropped to my knees. I wanted so much to taste her, and wasted no time, sliding my lips over the head of her cock, and pressing forward, until my nose was pressed against her belly. She tasted divine, and I could feel her cock twitch as it delivered small spurts of precum onto my tongue, which I greedily lapped against the underside of her meat.

I breathed through my nose, relishing the musky scent of her body, then pulled back, almost all the way off of her cock, and pressed forward again, taking her to the root once more.

Dana moaned, her hands in my hair, guiding me, her hips starting a gentle undulation as her instincts started to assert themselves.

I reached behind her, grabbing her ass and pulled her into me even deeper, sucking harder, working my tongue over her glans and the length of her to maximize her pleasure.

"Caleb," she said. "It's been so long. I'm not going to be able to hold out,"

I let her cock pop out of my mouth.

"Don't" I said. "Let me pleasure you."

I lifted her cock, to give me access to her smooth and tight balls, lapping at them and gently sucking first one, then the other and finally both into my mouth lathering them with my tongue. She moaned again.

I could tell that she was getting close, and, releasing her balls from my mouth, licked back up the length of her cock before taking her length in my mouth once more. This time I started a rhythmic movement back and forward, my hands on her ass pulling her into my mouth, making her face fuck me.

She soon got the idea, and once more, hands on my head, began to take control, thrusting into my mouth. I flattened my tongue and then curled it along the length of her cock, giving it the maximum stimulation as I suckled at her delicious tool.

"AAAHHHH" was the only warning I got before a burst of salty sweet goodness flooded my mouth. I felt her ass cheeks tense as she spasmed, shooting globs of thick sticky spunk into my mouth, which I accepted with relish.

I tried to hold onto it all but there was just too much, and it was either swallow some or lose it, and I didn't want to waste a single drop of her nectar, and so I swallowed her seed down with a gulp as she continued cumming, filling my mouth for a second and then third time.

Finally she was done and she slumped against the wall of the shower, panting.

I stood once more, and brought my face to hers. She kissed me, her tongue exploring my mouth and tasting herself on my tongue.

"If I wasn't so much in love with Gracie," she said.

"Which is how it should be," I responded smiling as we kissed again.

We spent the next few minutes washing each other off. I'd already come earlier in the evening and, although I could easily have gone a second round, Dana's knees were weak and she seemed a little out of it.

We dried and left the bathroom, still naked, before climbing into bed. I could hear the other girls finishing up outside and soon they came in and started on their night time routines. I lay, contentedly in the middle of the bed, Dana pressed up against my side, waiting for the sleep I knew that was just moments away. I felt Dana move and assumed she was just making space for one of the girls, until a wet heat enveloped my cock. I looked down as I felt the blood rush to my quickly stiffening organ.

Dana's eyes twinkled at me as she felt me hardening in her mouth. She released me just long enough to speak.

"My turn," she said with a grin.