All Comments on 'Caleb 86 - Working Girl'

by PastMaster

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Nasty56Nasty564 months ago

Great wrap up episode, can’t wait for the next steps in Caleb’s life. Is he to buy his own aircraft to fly back home to his family from Quantico?

TriodeNPNTriodeNPN4 months ago

I enjoy the story, that said, I keep wondering who Sarah is, because the Sara's I know get upset when you spell their name wrong, this chapter more than others. Just letting you know, consider the snark my payment as a copy editor.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Another perfect chapter ..PM YOU NEVER FAIL

OhioTeddyBearOhioTeddyBear4 months ago

Great addition to the storyline. While I don't know which way you will choose to move forward, you have given yourself many options as to where the story will go. Please keep up the marvelous work. Your writing has grown leaps and bounds since you "introduced" Caleb and company to your very appreciative fans.

Con6969Con69694 months ago

Another awesome chapter can't wait for more thanks for dedication and hard work you have put in

ender2k2kender2k2k4 months ago

I just came across this story and binged the whole thing. What a pleasure it is to find something like this and have over eighty chapters to read. This is outstanding. Every time there was an opportunity for Caleb to lash out you had him show remarkable restraint. Harem stories can get out of hand quickly and again you have kept it controlled and (almost 😁) believable. Now I have to patiently wait for the next chapter and I can’t wait. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Thanks for another chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

1) Thanks, PM, for another installment!! Please, please don’t stop with Caleb’s journey!

2) Why doesn’t Caleb teach the rest of the household to cook? At least…Debbie’s?… memories? And why don’t Melanie and Sarah help with educating house members as well?

3) It feels like there’s a background set up going on. Like the NTSB propeller tging, and Ness happening to go a different route and see the kidnapping, or Jeevan telling Caleb the day before about the empathic effect on kids. I’m sure there are more if I look back but I just finished reading the series for the second time and will probably wait to reread it again, so I don’t have more examples handy.

I’m wondering if it’s Tatarabuela Gonzales creating instances when Caleb asleep to increase wealth or if Maggie’s pulling strings and creating situations to see how he’ll react. It would be interesting to see if this is accidental (by the author) or to see how it plays out if it was intentional.

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot3 months ago

Another installment of the best Lit has to offer. This is my most favorite of the stories I keep up with here. All the stars, 👍👍, and all the huzzah, kudos, olés, attaboys, and other encouragement I can offer. Thank you PM for more of the Caleb saga. 👏 👏 👏

SaberSixSaberSix3 months ago

Love every chapter. It has been awhile since Caleb played with Josh and his girlfriend. Wondering if you are going to dive deeper into his need to be humiliated? What’s next, cross dressing and pegging or maybe letting Dana have a crack at him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPastMaster@PastMaster
Other locations you can find my work https://storiesonline.net/s/29762/caleb-by-pastmaster?ind=1 https://readonlymind.com/@Pastmaster/Caleb/ or on my patreon patreon.com/user?u=577867 KR PM

story TAGS