Caleb's Kitchen

Story Info
Caleb finds and follows a horny housewife.
860 words
3.58
9.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caleb can stomach neither the over-salted popcorn, nor the loud exchange between two women at the far end of the bar. The blonde one prattles on about her hapless husband; how after five years of marriage, he's unable to satisfy her. With each emptied vodka tonic, her woes wax in volume, earning quiet eye rolls from the wizened bartender. The friend, a frumpy brunette, noticing the patrons' sideways glances, attempts to smooth the social faux pas with hushed suggestions that she ought to take it up with her husband upon returning from his business trip.

"I can't wait that long!" whines the blonde, curling hot pink nails in fists and shouting, "It's been ages. Is it so much to ask for a good, solid fuck?"

The jukebox switches songs, the desperate plea ricocheting off neon tchotchkes and befalling Caleb's expression, concealed behind a pint. This whore is spending her husband's money, tipping the bartender an obscene 50% on account of her social transgressions, while the other dimwit encourages her bitching.

Disgusted by their pride, he motions for the tab, pays, and sidles towards the exit. As he passes them, he gives the blonde a once over, begrudgingly appreciating her skin tight jeans and low cut blouse, revealing ample cleavage. His pity for the husband devolves to disgust. How could he leave a creature, so evidently exuding sexuality, left unsatiated?

But the women ignore Caleb, and he ignores swellings in his groin as he exits and climbs in his truck. He lights a smoke, stalling, he realizes. Halfway through the cigarette the women emerge, making for their respective vehicles. Naturally, the hoity toity whore stumbles into a black BMW, near-missing the bartender's beater as she peels from the parking lot. Her mind spilling out her juicing cunt, speeding home to plug it with a vibrator. Intrigue outweighs his revulsion, and Caleb follows her.

Despite several swerves, she arrives home, parking the 2-seater in a 3-car garage... which she forgets to shut.

The dangling fruit is too juicy to not seize.

Depositing his truck down the street, he ambles in shadow, extracting work gloves from a worn coat. Interior lights guide him to the kitchen window, where he sees her gulping water. Without bothering to close the blinds, she unpeels her jeans to a crumpled heap. The slut hadn't even bothered with panties, a revelation that floods his groin with blood.

She opens a cupboard, pours olive oil onto her palm and begins cupping her waxed, lonely mound with one hand, hazy eyes closing in bliss. He thinks about the dismissive glance she shot him, her whining mouth revealing the state of her neglected cunt. How his manhood would feel, stretching that unused hole.

Instincts propel him through the garage, gloved hand easing the unlocked door. A moaning chorus greets him. His erection directs him towards her, legs spread in front of the still-open pantry as she frantically rubs herself. She's too absorbed in her squelching cunt, groaning as she pushes her fingers inside to notice his dark, hulking presence.

Muscled arms vine around her slim waist, the pleasure searing to shock as she yelps, registering the intrusion. He presses her into his cock and shushes. When she shrieks instead, he forces her forward, flush against a cabinet. He peels off his gloves, and shoves one into her wailing mouth. His other hand finds her clenched clit, which he softens with languid circles. She squirms in opposing directions, both twisting away and edging into his pressure.

"You poor, unfucked thing," he whispers, slipping a finger into her well-oiled pussy. "Don't you want a good, solid fuck?"

Her response is muffled moans and widened legs, allowing him deeper. Her ass grinds against him. Caleb frees his erection, providing her an opportunity to flee or face him. Instead, she pants as his engorged tip touches her slit. Her hands move to a pantry shelf, arching her back to allow him easier access. Still, he does not enter her, merely rubbing her swollen bud and spreading her lips around his cock. He does this until she begs through the gag, crying out for him to fuck her.

He obliges, pushing his girth inside. Her unmet need is filled by moans as he pummels deeper. Her ass slaps against him, forcing him faster. With wanton ferver she clenches him with each thrust, harder and tighter until both are near exploding. She cups his slapping balls against her wetness.

He grunts that he is going to fill her wet cunt, his precum triggering her explosion as she bucks, losing herself in squirting pleasure. Thick shots flood her pussy, dripping down her smooth thighs and onto the polished wood floor. Though spent, she mews, gently reverberating against his subsiding hardness.

He steadies himself against the cabinetry, but she turns around, releases the gag, and plants a wet kiss on his mouth. "Fuck! That was a good one babe. Maybe next time you could try using the back door? Literally and figuratively?" she winks, reaching for paper towels to tidy the mess as Caleb dons his wedding band from a dish next to the kitchen sink.