Calendar Boys Ch. 01

Story Info
Three guys explore each other and start the project.
7.6k words
4.49
14.3k
17

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Background: all three of us started out bi-curious, but I was the most confident and experienced...thanks to some amazing women in my life, all with an openness to my sexuality. Also, I had been fortunate to have three amazing boyfriends...wonderful relationships. And thanks to Tina for giving me the freedom to explore other relationships. I really sound like some kind of a whore...and maybe I am to some, but all the relationships were positive, healthy and rewarding...and I have absolutely no regrets.

Anyway, Bryan and I got together through Tara, his girlfriend and now wife. While Pete and I got together, because he wanted to bring another guy into the picture, wanting to watch his wife. He was seriously into voyeurism...and had suppressed a longtime desire for men.

Lastly, this whole series is about what happened after Tara, and I worked on a centerfold together (see Insatiable at Work Ch. 31 Centerfold girl). It's not in the gay male category but check it out if you want the whole story.

****************************************************************

We had been talking about it for a month or more and finally decided it was time...the three of us decided to spend some time together (a hook up). Everybody cleared it with their wives, and I had the place to myself, since Tina was visiting a college friend, in Seattle.

After we were closed and the staff was gone, I was finishing up some things before heading out. Bryan and Pete surprised me at the garden, with a six-pack.

Bryan handed me one, and grinned, "Trade you a beer for a little tour...Pete said he'd hadn't been here in ages."

Something I'm more than happy to do...I loved talking about the garden and our future plans, but I noticed what he was carrying, "Dude, what's with the tripod and selfie stick?"

Bryan answered with a big grin, "Well, I showed Pete the centerfold, and we thought we'd try putting one together for the girls...just us guys...but then Pete mentioned a sorority calendar. Pete handed me the calendar, and of course, it was all fraternity guys in underwear...hot, fraternity guys in underwear.

"Maybe we could do something like this, but change it up with funny cock shots...or...or maybe some hot man on man?"

"What do you think? What do you think about a calendar?" Pete continued, "I know we don't have a whole lot of time, but maybe we could shoot some tonight?"

Bryan grinned, "I sort of told Pete, you'd probably be fine with it...so we came prepared."

I nodded, "That sounds cool...all three girls will love it! And we can really have fun with it."

Bryan smiled, "What do you think about the man-on-man? It sounds like Jodi likes to watch you guys, and Tara loves to watch us screw."

"Yes, she does...guys, I'm okay with all of that...this's an amazing gift for the girls!"

Pete grinned, "Tina would be okay with it...then?"

"You bet, she...um watched me, and Eric go at it a couple times...and she still talks about it. We got this...and bet we can easily top the sorority calendar."

Pete grinned, showing me March, "But can you top that stud, there?"

It was him, of course, and four other guys, wearing shamrock boxers and smiling over mugs of green beer. I laughed, "I doubt it, but I'm willing to give it a try."

Ten minutes into the tour, we were walking past the birch grove, and Bryan pointed, "There it is...the bench...the famous bench!"

"Yeah, that's where it all began; Tara and I made out on that bench."

Bryan spoke proudly, "It saved our relationship, we got married...and it got us all together."

Pete looked at Bryan, "What do you think? You think Tara's going to mind if we use her bench? It could be one of the first scenes for the calendar...I don't know what month it fits with, but it would be cool."

Grinning, he answered, "She'll love it...I guarantee, she'll love it!"

Not saying another word, they looked around to see if it was all clear, and dropped to their knees, to work my pants down. Bryan pulled them down and Pete slipped his fingers into my underwear, pulling them down, too. It bobbed free and hung heavy, growing with each pulse.

Pete grinned, "Mmmm...there it is! I love the big reveal when it bounces up!"

Bryan grinned, "Same here, dude...the fuckers got a nice one." Rock-hard and unyielding in his grip, it certainly didn't disappoint.

"I thought this was a calendar shoot."

They grinned and Pete said, "It is...we're fluffing...just getting you ready."

Knowing we, were tucked into the middle of the garden and had complete privacy, I threw my head back and groaned, "Fuckkkk...it's not gonna take much...just stroke it for me! That feels good...yeah, stroke it...yeah, that feels good...feels good to have it out!"

Emerging from the pubes, the thick shaft and purplish crown bobbed higher, as erection took hold. They worked together, going back and forth. At one point I felt both tongues and thought I might not even last past the blowjob.

I had to pull back to cool things down. It felt heavy in my hand, and I wrapped my other hand around the base...pumping slow with both hands. Trailing over the shaft, and more prominent, I felt the veins under my fingertips.

They looked up to admire my lean, muscled build, and Pete trailed his fingertips over my abs, rising and falling with my breathing. Still unable to resist, he took the head back in his lips; he sucked and licked all over the shaft, treasuring its thick profile.

I was sandwiched, and savoring the pleasure, as they went to work. Going back and forth, they took turns...sucking...licking...and exploring. When Pete took over, I felt the head drag the roof of his mouth, as his tongue pressed against the shaft. His head bobbed, and my hips rolled to meet his lips.

They double-teamed me again, but this time I gripped their heads and pushed, pressing them tight against my dick. With one on each side, I fucked over their pursed lips, moaning, "Fuck...yeah...fuck yeah...mmmm...mmmm, that's good...suck that cock...yeah, suck it...suck that cock!"

I kicked off my shoes and threw the shorts and underwear aside. I remember Pete took a couple shots...mostly cock shots...and maybe a few blowjob shots.

Bryan had kneeled between my legs and was licking all over. His lips slipped along the hard shaft, and he looked up, "How about a few more action shots?"

I responded by pumping it with my fist and grinning, "Yeah, like this?"

He took it between his lips and pushed it, deeper and deeper. He had about five or six inches, and I moaned when I felt his throat. He started bobbing, and I moaned, "Fuck...fuck...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...oh my god...mmmm, that's so...so good...Bryan, that's definitely a good action shot!"

I heard Pete take the pictures and respond, "Yeah...dude, that's hot...that's fucking hot!"

Bryan's eyes connected with mine, as he pulled off, "Dude, maybe you could do us a favor, on the bench...the famous bench?"

Knowing where things were headed, I figured somebody had lube, gripping it around the base, "Hope you got lube...because you're gonna need it."

In unison, they pulled it from their pockets, laughing, and Pete said, "Of course we got lube...a good hefeweizen...and lube."

I patted his ass, "Let's go, then...bend over...or who's first?"

Pete grinned at Bryan, "It has to be you, man...you have memories with this bench...or should I say memories on top of this bench...I'll shoot the photos."

They both shucked off their shorts and underwear...there was a lot of swaying and bobbing going on in that birch grove. Anyway, Pete got a few shots with the selfie stick, grinning, "With all this wood, we need to get a few group shots with the trees...you know?"

I joked, comparing it to some of the great photography from the past, "You have to do the birch grove in black and white...I think you've got a big future in nature photography!"

He laughed, "I can title it, Birch and Man-grove...get it?"

I laughed, layering lube over my dick, while Bryan was more than ready, and bending over the bench. I inserted first one then two fingers, lubing him good. As I worked deeper inside, he gripped them tight, and I got crazy horny.

Yearning to bury my dick, I caressed his beautiful, rounded ass...ran my hands up over his back and then his muscled shoulders. When he adjusted his feet and spread his legs a little more, it looked even better. It was beautiful...it was firm, muscular, perfectly rounded...and ready for the taking.

I pushed my dick up through the crack a few times, before finally giving in; with a big grunt, I popped through the tight, little pucker, and he moaned, "Yeah...yeah, fuckin' put it in!"

As I pushed deeper, he responded with loud, pleasured, groans, "Fuuuccckkkkk, that's it...fuck that's good! I want it...want all that cock! Oooohhhh godddd...fuckkkk! All day, today, I thought about this...yer big dick fuckin' me...stretchin' me!"

I pumped slow and deep, just to let him appreciate every inch, I had to offer. "Ohhhh yeah, fuck me...fuck me, Rob!"

Pete was playing with his dick some, "Dude, feel that big thing, pumpin' yer ass...feels good doesn't it...yeah...yeah...yeah, I love it too!"

Bryan's insides felt hot and super tight, as I pumped with deep, deliberate thrusts. It felt so good, he kept moaning, "Rob...Rob...fuck me...fuck me...fuck that ass...feels good...so fuckin' good!" We got totally lost in the moment, feeling only pleasure, as the sounds of hard, grinding sex filtered through the verdant foliage.

With my hips smacking his ass, I was able to reach under and stroke his dick...it was hard as a rock. "Yeaaaah, tha's it, that's what I need...stroke me, dude...fuck me with your fucking hard man...cock...and stroke me! That's it...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeahhhhh!"

Pete had gotten dozens of shots and I caught his dick weaving, as he moved to get different angles...I thought this would be a great threesome movie...the photographer thing is a tired plot in straight porn, but I hadn't seen it much in gay porn.

Once he exhausted all the possible shots, he was more than happy to watch, stroking his dick. The norm (or passion) for Pete, but this time was different; Bryan had taken Jodi's place...and it was two guys fucking, but he was clearly enjoying every minute, groaning, "Mmmm...yeah, fuck'm good...own it...fuck him like you own him!"

All that could be heard were the pleasured grunts, groans, and moans...it felt so good. We fucked hard like that for a long while, before Bryan turned to me and then Pete, "Maybe...this could be my first real spit roast?" I guessed he was probably enjoying Pete's masturbation, too.

Pete grinned, "Yeah, let me get the selfie stick...I'm there, dude...I know you'll like my dick!" He held it closer to his face, "Check it out...look at that nice dick...it's real nice."

Bryan groaned, "You know...I wanna feel it in me, too...maybe after Rob?"

Again, he looked back and smiled, "Tara will be thrilled, that my first spit-roast happened on the bench...mmmm, I need that dick...yeah...yeah...yeah, fuck me...fuck me like that!"

"Fuckin' work that ass...Rob...fuck me...fuck meeee...keep it up...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck me. It feels so good...yeah...yeah, fuck me!"

Pete pushed his dick into Bryan's mouth, and groaned, "Oh yeah...dude...suck it...suck that dick...mmmm...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah!"

I grabbed hold and humped hard, with my pubes slapping over his beautiful, muscled ass. Pete grinned, "We make a good team...a fucking good team...or better yet...a good fucking-team!" From the moans and grunts, it sounded like we had a very satisfied first-timer."

Nothing was sexier than watching this hot guy take it from both ends. With two stiff cocks stroking into his tight body, I was slow to answer, "Fuck yeah! It does...feels good to fuck him together...and fuck'm hard...fuck, I'm close...uhhhh...uhhhh...close...so close!"

Pete pulled out to turn around and spread his legs; I thought he was going to shove his ass into Bryan's face, but then he said, "Dude, do my balls...suck my balls...got a weeks' worth in those boys...suck'm!".

Pete did have some hot, manly balls...they looked massive, especially closeup...like two eggs nestled together in a velvety, soft sac. Going back and forth, Bryan swirled his tongue all over, before gently taking them, one at a time, between his lips.

Sucking the balls, he savored the fertile, masculine warmth he had in his lips, and Pete groaned, "Yeah...that's it...oh yeah...that's it...treat those boys good...they'll treat you to a big reward."

Pete turned back around, and Bryan looked up at his rock-hard cock; it was beading with pre-cum, engorged and throbbing with the pulse of his heart.

With spit hanging from his lip, he took it back into his mouth, driving it as deep as it could go...he went wild on Pete's cock.

Getting closer and closer to release, Pete moaned, "Use that cock...uhhhh...uhhhh...that's it...fuck your face...ride my dick with that mouth...uhhhh...yeah...yeah! Fuck Bryan! Yer gonna make me cum...uhhhh...fuck...fuck that's good...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...yessssss. Fuck...I'm gonna blow...gotta pull out."

Bryan whined, "Don't stop...not yet...fuck...please, I'm so fucking horny...give me that load!"

"You want it...want my load?"

He responded, "Yes...yes...fuck yes," lunging forward, and gagging a little; he wanted it so bad, and Pete was more than willing.

Pete pulled back a little but kept pumping into his mouth. It wasn't long before he let out a deep, moan and I felt Bryan tense-up, getting ready. Pete shuddered, bucking forward with the first pulse. With a mouthful of milky warmth, Bryan barely flinched, as he swallowed with a big gulp. As fast as he got it down, Pete replaced it with more.

After he'd swallowed the third and probably a fourth, he kept his lips tight, making sure he got every last drop.

I watched Pete's whole-body shudder, as Bryan eagerly milked him dry...pretty impressive for his first real spit-roast...no dildos, just two rock-hard men.

Before he pulled out, Pete moaned, "Fuck...fuck, that was hot...dude, you got some talent, there!" Still gently rolling his hips and fucking his mouth, Pete grinned, looking down at him, "You got me off...let me do you...I know you're needin' it."

I was still humping his ass, but Pete got down into a position, where he could get his dick in his mouth. From our attentive double-teaming, Bryan groaned softly into the grove of trees...and Pete was groaning around his dick.

I kept at it but noticed something special happening...there was a fiery lust, but tenderness, too. Had this bench not held so many memories, I may not have noticed anything, but something special was happening. Before that party, where Bryan and Pete met, I'd never even considered getting together like this. It seemed like were tapping something beyond bisexual curiosity or cock lust...something that lovers share. Don't get me wrong...the cock lust was exploding, but there was definitely something more, I thought.

Bryan's pleasured moans kept going, as we worked him over, front and back. We went at it for a while, before Pete looked up, "Shit dude...think my ass's jealous...I need some of that, too."

I laughed, "We'll switch things up later...you'll get some...I promise." I smiled, "Maybe you do him, while I do you."

He runs his hand up over his dick, "You got that...I think this's hungry for some Bryan!" He nodded, smiling, "I know...we got the whole weekend," and then he shoved Bryan's dick back through his lips.

With me working his ass and Pete on his cock, Bryan was in the clouds...you could see waves of pleasure sweep over his body. He squirmed, grunted and moaned, and you could see it building.

He begged for more and more, "Pete...damn...that's it...suck me...uhhhh...uhhhh...suck me...suck that cock. Damn...you fuckers do know how to care...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...of me."

Fuck meeee! Rob...Rob...fuck me...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...damn close...fuck it out...fuck it out of me...ohhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah...yeah...ohhhhhhh goddddddd!"

Pete took it, every last drop!

Beneath me, I felt Bryan relax, but I kept fucking, "Damn...after dropping that load, yer still fuckin' tight...mmmm...I've been working it for a long time...uhhhh...uhhhh...and yer still tight."

He gave me a few squeezes, just to show off...showing that it could get even tighter. "Uhhhh...uhhhh...Rob...fuckin'...uhhhh...gimme that dick...fuck me! Gimme all that dick...yeah...yeah...work that hole...make it bigger...yessssss...make me bigger...fuckkkkk...thats good...so fuckin'good!"

Eventually I succumbed, spraying deep into his gut. My whole body shuddered with each strand, "Uhhhh...cumming...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...ahhhh...ahhhhhhh!" After finishing, I continued to hammer his ass, pushing creamy, white seed out around my dick, till it streamed down over my balls.

Then, I felt Pete's tongue on my balls, and when I finally pulled out, he licked every inch of my cock. After Bryan stood, stretching, creampie trickled down his thigh...and Pete got that, too.

Taking in what had just happened, I looked at them, "Well this hallowed bench seems to have served us well...I think there's magic in this bench...or in these trees."

Before we got dressed and left, we got a few more nudes, posing within the tropical house. Of course, we did some group shots, comparing cocks...it's what guys do when they're drunk and horny. One was a garden-themed cock-shot, with all three dicks hanging over the edge of a flower pot...like the three musketeers or something..."All for one and one for all!"

*********************************************

We had a lot to drink that night, and we all talked about past relationships...the way guys do. We talked boyfriends and girlfriends and again, we seemed comfortable and very close...it was something more than beer and testosterone...you know?

The minute I said something about doing it in a library, Pete lit up, "Dude, we gotta shoot some calendar shots in your library...it's fucking perfect!"

We took dozens of shots, positioning a tripod where it would cover much of the room...some with sexy underwear and some with nothing. There were a couple where Pete was leaning back against the shelves, leafing through a book, with Bryan perusing the books, while I was lustfully admiring them from the chair (the shots weren't really hardcore, but there were a couple shots, where they were naked, and I was wanking an erection).

There was another where we were all facing the shelves, looking for books, but I was clearly distracted by the two hot asses next to me...that one's probably guaranteed to make the cut.

There was another shot where Pete was looking for a book, and we were holding books like fig leaves. We were all horny as fuck, but Bryan broke the ice, pushing my book aside and taking me between his lips...It felt so good.

He had really become obsessed with cock; I feel like he had really grown to embrace his needs...you know? I certainly understood the obsession, though...a hot guy with a nice package draws you in and fuels the lust. I mean...you gotta love a thick, manly cock...it feels so good between your lips...on your tongue...or pleasuring your insides.

He went years, thinking he was straight, but always knowing he was curious. He loved women, but he gradually concluded that he was into men, just as much. The curiosity took him through sex toys and porn, but the obsession exploded, when I came into the picture. We were close and I knew where his head was at...I was in for an amazing blowjob.

He was stroking his lips up and down the shaft...face fucking himself, but Pete was ready, "Mmmm, that's what I need...fuck yeah...I need to get me some dick from Rob...and maybe some from you, too, Bryan. You know...I'm still up for that spit roast!"