Calendar Boys Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were both moaning and humping swollen cock through their fists. Watching them pleasuring those cocks, brought an amazing rush of satisfaction. It felt good to be in this place and I marveled over their bodies...tight...muscular...beautifully hung...and smokin' hot! I looked at Bryan and his beautiful cock...then to Pete...he's so fucking hot, with that firm, beefy body and that gorgeous, thick, hardened flesh! He followed my eyes and showed off, smacking it against his stomach...it was rock-hard and made a sexy thump.

I ended up pulling my dick out of one boyfriend's mouth and pushing it into the other, but I grinned, "Well Pete, spit roast it is...but you guys need to get me good and ready, for that ass."

Pete didn't hesitate and got right on it; I moaned, "Yeah...yeah...yeah, that's good...suck that cock...get it...get it rock hard...and throbbing! You want it to be throbbing...throbbing good!" He was anxious to get there, and his blowjob was amazing, but I was really ready, well before he even started.

Bryan came up with some lube, grinning, "Hey, you're gonna need this...I'm lookin' out for ya, dude." It must've been in his pocket, but anyway, he squirted it on my dick, while Pete spread it around...mmmm...teamwork at its best. Crazy horny and anxious as hell, Pete almost leaped onto the ottoman, positioning himself on all fours.

Looking over at Bryan, I told Pete, "You're gonna enjoy every minute of this...two hot guys...no dildos...your first real spit roast." I knew this was the first time he got double-teamed and continued, "Just relax, you're going to be begging for more in the future...I promise."

You could tell he was excited, "Rob, I know you're right," and then he smiled, That dick looks like stone...like a marble sculpture from the renaissance...I fuckin' need to keep that around...my ass is yours...all yours, dude!"

He looked over at Bryan, "It's yours too...stud!"

He was tight...and super-hot, and I took it slow and easy, ensuring he could savor every last inch. Pumping gently, in and out, I kept nudging deeper until I was all the way...deep inside his ass.

"Ahhhh...ahhhh, that's it...fuck me...fuck me, Rob...damn that feels good...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh, fuck me," he groaned!

I ramped things up, pumping faster and driving it deep, until I felt him pushing back. I nearly stopped and let him take over; fucking himself, and doing a damn good job of it, he was driving my cock deep into his ass. Oblivious that he was doin' most of the work, he begged, "Fuck me...fuck me, Rob...fuck me hard...fuckin' cum inside of me...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...mmmm, I want your cum!"

I was a long way from cumming, but his begging filled me with pleasure...and focus. "Mmmmmm...that...fuckin'...dick...feels so good...fuck me...fuck me...uhhhh...uhhhh...mmmmmm...yessssss...that's it!"

I watched Bryan pumping his cock, prepping for Pete's first spit roast. He grinned at me, "You like that don't you, dude? He's got a nice ass...a sweet ass!"

"Yeah! Fuck dude! Ahhhhh...it is fuckin' tight...uhhhh...uhhhh...it's fuckin' amazing!"

I had hold of his hips and humped into him, for a good long time. He moaned and moaned, but finally spoke, again, "Fuck! That dick feels...uhhhh...uhhhh...feels so good on my end, too...yeah...yeah!" He got more serious, "We're lucky...lucky to have this cock...and wives that will let us have it...you know?"

Now, fucking him a little faster, I watched Bryan grin, "I know we're lucky...we got all weekend to be lucky."

That nearly sent me over the edge, but Pete yelled, "Keep fucking me...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah Bryan...bring it on...gimme the sugar...I want it...want yer dick...want my...my spit roast...spit roast me till I fuckin' explode!"

Bryan shoved it through his lips and started pumping and moaning. "Fuck...fuck, that's sweet...dude, suck my dick...yeah...yeah...yeah, suck my dick!"

Fucking into the manly heat, I groaned, "Promise...we're not stoppin' till ya shoot, dude...cum for us...take all this dick...just relax and take it from both ends...yeah...yeah...I know you like it from both ends...we're gonna keep goin' till you shoot! That's it...fuck me with that ass...ride that dick...ride it hard!"

With balls slapping his, we were fucking hard and grinding, "Damn dude...yer gettin'it deep...mmmm...been fuckin' that ass for a long time...uhhhh...uhhhh...and yer still horny as fuck!"

"Uhhhh...uhhhh...fuckin'...uhhhh...gimme that tight...that tight fuckin' ass...yeah...yeah, ride it...ride my dick with that ass!"

The intensity of things repeated exactly what I picked up on earlier. There was a hunger, an animal lust...but something was happening between us. I could call Pete a good friend (with benefits), while Bryan and I were more than that...definitely boyfriends...or Tara's co-husbands. Whether we were defined as friends with benefits...boyfriends...or lovers, I didn't know. It sounds confusing, but it really wasn't...something good was happening between us, and it started at the bench...the magic bench.

Bryan and I savored the sensuous, manly grunts, but he grinned, "Do it...fuck him...fuck that ass...just fucking pound that ass...he loves it...he loves it...loves it hard!"

We fucked hard like that for a long while, before I gestured, "You want a piece of this ass?"

He grinned and gladly started to take my place, but Pete smiled, "Hey, I wanna watch you fuck me...it's fuckin' hot to watch a guy!"

I knew that was an understatement, but we flipped him over, and Bryan pushed his legs aside, thrusting his cock deep.

I grinned, "It's fuckin' hot to watch a guy getting fucked, too."

With Pete's legs resting over his shoulders, Bryan laughed, "You speak truth, wise Jedi." He started pumping hard, while I sucked Pete. I shoved his cock deep, teasing my limits, and fucking my mouth with his cock.

"Ahhhh...ahhhh...Rob, do me, too...you need to fuck me...fuck me while I fuck him!"

Our eyes met, and of course I knew what he wanted, but I pointed at my crotch, "You need some of this? You want it?"

He nodded, grinning, "Fuck yeah...gimme that dick...fuck me!"

I lubed again, teasing the crack between his beautiful cheeks; they were manly, muscled and firm and I pushed inside, listening to him groan, "Yeah...yeah...ahhhh...ahhhh...fuck me with that...that beautiful dick...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...work that hole...stretch it...make it bigger...yessssss...make me bigger...fuckkkkk...love being the middle!"

From being fucked by his boyfriend, while he fucked Pete, euphoria took over. He was moaning with every inch...every inch I pumped into him...and every inch he could drive into Pete.

"Gooood...all goooood...fuckkkkk...Rob, that dick's sweet...uhhhh...uhhhh...Pete, that ass's good...so good...like being middle...fuck me...deep...deep...it goes deep...yeah...yeah!"

I replied, moaning, "Mmmm, your ass's good, too...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck yeah, that ass feels amazing."

It was clear that Pete was getting close because he was starting to shudder and jerk. We took turns stroking his dick, but then he pushed my hand away, and took over, "So close, I want you to fuck it out'a me...just fuck me...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah...keep fuckin' me!"

Bryan leaned in and pounded hard, while I savored Pete's masturbation. His dick was steely hard and bobbing in his fist; he jerked it furiously, before cutting loose, groaning. We watched him shoot all over his belly, but Bryan, still in the middle, kept pumping.

Pete wanted to finish Bryan and started rolling his body to meet his thrusts. I trailed my fingers through the warmth on his belly while, he moaned, "Fuck me...uhhhh...uhhhh...use it...use it, dude...fuck me...fuck me hard!"

Apparently, he was flexing and Bryan moaned, "Yeah...squeeze it...uhhhh...uhhhh...like that...squeeze it...gonna cum...in that ass...fuck, yer making me cummmmm...squeeze it...so fuckin' tight...squeeze it...squeeze it...cummmmmmming...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...cummmmming!"

With a big, deep thrust, he slammed his hips against Pete, and I actually felt his ass tighten as his dick pulsed and jerked inside Pete. He exploded, shooting a steamy load up into his belly and moaning, "Ohhhhh goddddd...fuck me...Rob...Rob...still cumming...yeah...yeah...that was good...oh needed that! Pete...Rob...fuck, I needed that!

It all took a while, but he eventually landed back on earth. He was still inside Pete, but looked over his shoulder, "You're still hard...I can feel it...you wanna take my place?"

"Great minds...you know...I was thinking the same thing."

I pushed inside, and the warmth engulfed my cock, spreading through my whole body. Painfully hard and needing relief, I started fucking Pete.

He moaned, "Ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah, that's it...use it...use my ass...fuck...yeah...yeah, use it!"

Bryan ran to the bathroom; I thought he had to piss, but he came back all cleaned up, shoving his dick back into his Pete's mouth. "Made a pitstop," he grinned, "but I got a job to finish!"

I remained well focused, pumping deep into creampie-ass, and grinding, "Yeah...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck'm...fuck'm good, dude...we'll give'm all the cock he can handle...yeah...yeah...fuck'm from both ends...yeah, both ends...that's it...that's it!"

I pounded hard till I could finally satisfy myself, spilling it deep in his gut. Pete started flexing and I grunted, "Cumming...cumming...fuck'n milk it out'a me...milk it out'a me...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah...yeah!" When I pulled from his ass, I stroked the final, pearly drops over his thigh.

Standing over top, I stroked my waning erection and watched, while Bryan humped his way to #3 (since meeting at the garden). Fucking at a frenzied pace, for another couple minutes, I watched him finally throw back his head and moan, shooting it through Pete's lips.

It was meager but he groaned, "Fuckkkkk...take...take it...take that load...ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah...yeah...yeah!" Once finished, he pulled out and shoved back in, sharing the last drops.

He didn't hesitate to lean down and kiss the tip of Pete's dick, sucking it dry and licking up the aftermath. Holding a cock in his lips and savoring the musky, manly bite of the fertile warmth, was a bonding experience for Bryan.

I don't know why, but I started thinking about Bryan's cock-lust fantasies...we were tight and shared a lot. Anyway...watching him clean Pete, I could totally picture him surrounded by men...six...eight guys...jacking furiously and soaking him with cum...then Bryan taking each man's cock, sucking it dry and getting the last drops.

Completely exhausted, we collapsed and Pete just grinned, shaking his head. "Fuckin' did it...that was sweet...my first spit roast! I've said it to you, but I've never said this to two guys...you fuckers can do me any time...spit roast me any time!"

"So, you all liked the little library orgy?"

Bryan joked, "It was like Colonel Mustard doin' it in the library, with his big, fleshy pipe! Sorry...Colonel Rob, in the library, with a big, fleshy pipe!"

Pete laughed, "No dude, it was like Colonel Mustard and Professor Plum did it with lead pipes, big fleshy lead pipes!"

I teased him some more, "All in all, it was a good experience for you, then?" "I seem to recall you liking the spit roast with the dildo, but you seem to be a little more enthusiastic about this experience."

He smirked, "Yeah, overall, I'd give it a 10...and I'm hoping to do it again...and again."

We were all feeling a little spent, so we had a few more beers, watched some Netflix and decided what the agenda was for next day.

********************************************

I woke up first, and nudged Bryan, whispering, "I'll get us coffee...we can have it here, in bed."

I smelled the freshly ground coffee, readjusting myself within the expanding pouch of my underwear. I really love coffee, but it certainly didn't cause my arousal; the thoughts of what happened the day before, were vivid and overwhelming.

I was rock-hard when I got back into the bedroom, and just gave it up, stripping off the briefs. Pete was still sound asleep, and I snuggled up behind Bryan, and whispered, "Coffee's on the way...just give it a few minutes."

"Sounds good...thank you for getting the coffee started

I brushed his face with the briefs, "Here's something you could suck on."

He reached back and stroked what he felt pressing between his butt cheeks. He looked back, "I'd much rather suck on this...might even get a little cream for the coffee."

His attention made it even harder, and I grinned, "A good way to greet the morning...for both of us."

He was quiet and gently stroking, savoring the fact that he was unable to close his grip around the shaft. Knowing it could nearly double in size, once fully erect, he loved to hold it...stroke it...and make it grow. He yearned to feel it deep inside, splitting his ass cheeks, stretching him wide open...and fucking him.

He whispered, "So thick...meaty...and veiny," and turned over to rest his head on my thigh.

Dragging his tongue up and down the side of my dick, it was his favorite man-flavored breakfast. He swirled his tongue all over my cock, kissing my inner thigh, nestling his face against my cock and balls. He slurped the base of the shaft and savored the fertile prominence of my balls on the tip of his tongue.

I moaned quietly as he shifted his focus to the head, sensuously working the glans with his lips...sucking and slurping.

We made eye contact, and I grinned, placing my hand over his head. He knew exactly what I wanted...because he wanted it, too, tightening his lips on the shaft. Lacing my fingers through his thick hair, I pushed him down the shaft, savoring the tight caress of his lips. "Uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck...suck...suck that dick...yeah...yeah...yeah suck it!"

He nearly pushed me over the edge, but he finally pulled off, and gripped the base, "You really need to put this to good use...and fuck me...I can't wait to have it inside!"

"Slide over to the edge...and spread those legs. I'll put your ass to good use," I grinned and grabbed the lube.

Greeting the morning sun that streamed through the blinds, soft, pleasured moans fell over the bedroom. "So deep...so deep...fill me with that dick...fill me up and fuck me...fuck...fuck me...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh, take my ass...it's yours...all yours...ahhhh...ahhhh yeah."

That's about when Pete rolled over, finally waking up. He got a big grin, "Morning wood always makes the morning better," and started jacking himself.

Thrusting deep, I watched Bryan's face, moaning each time I plunged inside. He felt so tight, and his body savored the penetration, caressing...squeezing...even worshipping its girth.

He reached down and gripped my ass with his hands; it was taut, and powerful, but he pulled me tighter to his body, trying to get my cock even deeper.

I picked up the pace, thrusting faster and his head rocked, from side to side, "Yeah...yeah...ahhhh...ahhhh...do it like that...oh God...yeah...yeah...fuck me...give it to me! Fuck me...give me that cock...give me...give me that cock!"

He moaned, "Mmmm...yeah...yeah...feels like it's gonna fuckin' split me...fuckin' split me in two...love it!" I watched him overtaken by orgasm, but just kept pumping into the shuddering waves that carried ecstasy through his body. The release splashed over his abs and its musky scent fueled my lust.

He laid there exhausted and drained, watching me...watching me use his ass. I slammed forward, over and over, as deep as I could, till I finally felt my balls tighten. A powerful release surged up the shaft, and I pulled out, jacking it over his body.

As if, to give me room, he pulled his legs back further, "Gimme that load...gimme all that load...yeah...yeah...yeah, gimme that load...all that load!"

"Fuckkkkkk! Yer gettin' it...yer gettin' it all...oh yeah...yeah...yeah...fuck, I'm close!"

He almost squealed when I exploded with big strands, over his dick. "Yeahhhhh! It's hot! I feel it...feel your hot cum! Cover my dick...cover it!"

He watched, as the last of it slid down over my hand. I sensuously rubbed it, with his, over his chest. He grabbed my hand and grinned, running his tongue through the shiny glaze and sucking my fingers clean.

Once he leaned back, he swallowed some more, "Mmmm...warm boyfriend, running down your throat, never gets old!"

Pete leaned over and grabbed my cock with both hands, sucking out the last drops. He looked up with a big ass grin after a big gulp, "So...that was hot...crazy fucking hot! Can we do that again...soon?"

"Any time...any fuck'n time." I flashed a big ass grin, "Let me bring the coffee in...I got it brewing...you guys thirsty?"

"Yeah, I need some coffee with all that cream."

*****************************************************

Our big, wild boy's night didn't involve barhopping, strip clubs or anything too wild. It started with grilling out, followed by a movie...it was nice just hanging out and having a few beers with buddies...you know?

The movie was a little edgy, but I think the scene that changed the outcome of the evening, involved a couple scenes of horse breeding. The stallion pulled out of the mare and Pete grinned, "Look at the size of that thing!"

Bryan added, "Fuckkkk! I bet that got the job done!"

I didn't think much of it, till after the movie and Pete looked over, "Damn, that cock was amazing...that big horse cock!"

He was sitting between us, grinning and groping, "I'm thinking I have two right here...um...ready for some more of yesterday...what do you say?"

Obviously, he sat there thinking about that horse cock...and our encounter the day before...I guess you couldn't blame him.

It seems like all we'd done is fuck, but I think I could speak for the three of us...it was all new and exciting. Big, veiny, and throbbing, we all loved cock, when it was all rock-hard and upright...or just starting to stiffen and grow. Honestly, once you've had one, you just want to get your hands on another one.

We certainly weren't hung like the stallion, but we were big enough to satisfy Pete, and all I could think about was how good it felt, when we fucked him together. I felt like yanking his shorts off and pushing his legs up over my shoulders.

He was wearing soft, well-worn cut-offs, tight enough to display his beefy, rounded cheeks. That ass was so fuck-able, but I guess you know where this's going. I was ready to do it right then and there, slamming it deep and grinding till I could drop a load...but I knew that wasn't going to work...he needed some prep.

Pumping with my fingers, and working the lube around, I listened to his moans, "Ahhhh yeah...even the lube feels good...but I really can't wait for what comes next!"

The wait ended, when I pulled my fingers out and he felt a familiar girth pushing inside; he looked back and groaned, "Ahhhh...ahhhh...fuck yeah...that's what I need...ahhhh...ahhhh yeah!"

I was gripping my dick at the base and headed deeper...pumping forward, I gradually put it all in, and whispered, "Mmmm...Pete, is that what you couldn't wait for...a cock...all that hard cock?"

I started gently with long greedy strokes, and he took a deep breath, answering, "Yeah...yeah, that's it...that's what I needed...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh yeah...that's exactly what I needed...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah."

I felt his flexing muscle's massage the shaft, welcoming every inch of penetration, and I didn't disappoint, nearly pulling out and burying a solid eight inches, each time.

With my balls stroking his and pubes hitting his ass, he moaned, "Yeah, that's it...your big, hard cock...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh fuck, that feels good inside...good...good inside me!"

I gripped tighter, digging into his hips, and settling into a satisfying pace. Pumping deep, the heat inside was amazing, and I treasured the hot, lustful caresses his ass provided.