Calendar Boys Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Savoring submission, and having my cock in his ass was amazing, but he couldn't wait to get two cocks, again. Despite the stretch of a thick, eight inches, he needed more, moaning, "Ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...do it...do it again! Bryan...Bryan, spit roast me...spit roast me again!"

His ass was gripping it tight, and I gave Bryan a quick wink, "You want us to fill you...fill you up with cock...from both ends?"

Slowly pumping his own cock, Bryan had watched all this unfold, and I grinned, teasing Pete, "There it is...look at that nice cock...makes your mouth water...doesn't it?"

"Fuck yeah...bring it on...gimme that dick...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh, fuck my mouth...spit roast me!"

Once Bryan moved closer, Pete strained to lean forward, and get his lips around it. Without hesitation, he started sucking and Bryan started fucking, going as deep as Pete could handle.

Just like before, Bryan was in front, and I was humping him from behind. It was sort of mind blowing that he was being double-teamed again...and he even begged for it...Pete was a man of his word.

He had a rock-solid hardon between his legs; I knew he was a cock slut, but he really got off servicing two guys. He was all focused on working Bryan's dick, but I felt him squeezing me, too.

After a short while, Bryan grabbed his head and made those familiar groans...I knew he was about to cum. He certainly didn't need his help, but Pete loved the feel of a guy taking control and fucking his face. Bryan was thrusting deep into his mouth, straining his lips, and working them down the shaft.

Pete was determined to make Bryan cum, and then I felt him shudder. I could tell he was getting the first of Bryan's load and swallowing. I watched Bryan jerk forward a few more times, before he moaned and relaxed.

My thrusts had grown more urgent, and I was pulling back on his hips, and grinding deep. Seeing Bryan unload, I was horny as fuck, and ready for some satisfaction. I savored the steady slaps of our flesh, but then my breathing got choppy, and I felt it in my nuts.

Throbbing and rock-hard, the shaft started to pulse its fertile warmth into him. I know he could feel it throb, but one last thrust brought with it a final burst of ecstasy, pouring deep into his gut.

I stayed inside, but pulled him up onto his knees, his cock in need, and proudly upright. It bobbed sensuously, teasing Bryan's lust, and he grinned, "Here...let me get that."

Mesmerized, I watched him work his tongue all over the shaft...then the head, snagging a bead from the flaring slit.

Pete grabbed for his head, gripping tight, as Bryan lost himself in cock worship, totally focused on fucking his mouth. While I held Pete's body tight against mine, Bryan's lustful moans vibrated through the solid male flesh.

Pete's head rocked back and forth as he took over, thrusting through Bryan's lips...power fucking his mouth. It wasn't long before he was shuddering and shooting a load into his mouth...Bryan didn't lose a drop...not one drop. Pete tipped his head back and grunted...it was so amazing...I even saw the shaft pulse. I was mesmerized and just kept pumping his ass, only pulling out after his orgasm had fully passed.

When he finally relaxed his grip and pulled his cock from Bryan, he grinned at both of us, "Fuck! I think we need to watch that movie again...but just the horse part!"

I had just pulled out of Pete, but Bryan grinned, "Dude, we don't need the movie yet...I got my second wind; if you're willing, bend over again...for me?"

Pete didn't hesitate, "Lube that thing and get on it."

Taking my place, he got between Pete's legs and rubbed his dick over the creamy pucker, grinning. Stroking with some lube, Bryan still had a firm semi and pushed inside. He started pumping, and Pete looked back, "Ahhhh...ahhhh...do we know how to do boy's night, or what?"

He humped forward, sinking it all, till he was balls deep in creampie...and they both moaned with pleasure. Using long, lingering strokes, but after a few minutes Bryan took hold of Pete's shoulders and pumped harder...and faster.

I held up a beer, "Fuck yeah...we know how to do boy's night!" I grinned, "Now, just stay where you are...let me grab everybody another beer...and I'll be right back. I wanna watch!"

Obviously, they weren't going anywhere...and they hardly needed a beer, but I headed for the kitchen, running all that had happened, through my head. I was excited, happy, horny...and life was nothing but great. I couldn't wait to get back...I wanted to see one boyfriend paint the other with a big, hot load...I couldn't wait!

******************************************

Bryan and Tara had an early meeting scheduled with a tax accountant, and he had to leave...but Pete and I were meeting them for brunch. We had at least an hour to kill before we had to leave.

Reacting instinctively, Pete reached down and ran a hand over the swelling bulge in my underwear. "Mmmm...it's not hard, but it fills out the pouch...it looks full. I can't imagine how hard it is for Tina to resist you, in this sexy underwear."

"Well...she seldom does," I replied with some cocky arrogance.

He laughed, "I'd be so sore, I wouldn't be able to fucking walk, if we were married."

Moaning softly, he dropped to his knees and groped, till I pushed his hand aside, slipping the briefs down.

It bounced up into his face...and continued to stiffen with arousal; I thumped it over his face, "You like it...you like this cock?" Before he answered, I moaned, "Suck it, dude...suck my cock! I know you won't say no...you'll never say no."

He pressed his face against my cock, savoring the musk, before resting my balls on his tongue. Despite the active weekend, they still felt heavy...and he licked his way from the base to the head. He ran his tongue over the very tip, and I started rolling my hips, "Mmmm...fuck, you know me...I wanna lick it all over! I can't resist...yeah...always have a great time with this dick...always!"

He wrapped his lips around shaft, and I groaned as it pushed inside, deep enough to tease his throat; his slurping lips started bobbing up and down the shaft.

Pete knew how to suck cock...and it always felt amazing. I reached down and ran my fingers through his hair, as he worked the shaft. Looking down to into those brown eyes, I put my hand on the back of his head, gently pumping it down over the rigid, aching flesh, "Fuck yeah...yeah...yeah...mmmm...suck...suck my cock...fuckin' suck me cock!"

Eventually I took over, slowly fucking his face, pulling out and pushing it back in, over and over. "Oh...ohhhh...ohhhh Pete...fuck...mmmm, that's what I need...a good face fuck...let me fuck ya...fuck that face...yeah...yeah...yeah, fuck that face!"

Gradually ramping things up, strands of spit trickled from his lips, and I moaned, "Yeah...yeah...yeah, Pete...good...that's good...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah, suck that cock...work it...work that cock!"

The sensation of banging my dick against his throat was crazy hot...and I didn't last long beyond that point. It started throbbing in his lips, and I humped forward, moaning with each creamy pulse, "Fuck...cumming...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...fuckkkkk!"

Still on his knees and with a sated cock, staring him in the face, he opened wide, showing me his cream-covered tongue.

I laughed, "Now that's a picture...that should be in the calendar!"