All Comments on 'Calendar Ch. 03'

by countrycal

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Sweet and Lovely

Sweet and Beautiful one of the nicest short love stories ive read, keep up the good work. i much rather good quality than the perverted stuff, great work Thanks!

duddle146duddle146about 18 years ago
Wonderful story!

Such a lovely story told in such a nice way. The perfect happy ending has happened again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good

Good ending to a delightful story.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
nice but a fantasy

Of course everyone's experience is different, but it is extremely unlikely that the children would react to him and indeed to the whole situation as you describe. People are more complex (and interesting) than that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent Story

Hope you keep up the great work. A very nice story line with a very good ending.

klaxxklaxxover 16 years ago
Beautiful

Very beautiful and touching love story. Keep up the GREAT work!

MoogPlayerMoogPlayerover 14 years ago
Excellent

I've been a fan of yours since way before I started writng here, and I think you're very good. Loved the whole "Calender" series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Lovely

I enjoyed your story.Clean, emotional, realistic, loving and lightly erotic A pleasant change from much of the crudity one finds on this site No spelling errors and good grammar. Well done

MoogPlayerMoogPlayerabout 13 years ago
What a wonderful story

I salute you, Cal. I think that this is one the most beautiful and well written stories on this site...even better than mine...lol. I would take it as a personal compliment if you would to start writing again. In the mean time, best wishes and God Bless.

Gerry

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A happy end

Thank you for the slow and romantic story! *****

RhomanovRhomanovover 11 years ago
Slow and smooth

Like a fine aged whiskey

Thx

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 11 years ago
Gives a few tugs on the ol' heart strings

There were several elements that stretched the bounds of believability but It was a nice story all the same.

allenethanmallenethanmover 10 years ago
Great Series

This is a great series that leads to a wonderful ending. Great Job. So glad I found this. Not the usual Loving Wives category story, but a great find nevertheless.

phil2213phil2213about 10 years ago
Great story certainly stretched out with drama disappointment and finally a reunification and happy ending.

Very subtle but touched on some heavy feminists issues of abusive relations in a dysfunctional marriage. We seem to all know someone who knows someone that went through some abuse. Very tragic indeed. It gave me that same feeling I would get watching an old Shirley Temple movie in which Shirley Temple portrayed an abused orphan. In summary a very moving story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Give Jenny the boot

She broke a promise she made 14 years ago and married another man and bore his children. Now she's been divorced and comes back to the second choice flaunting her 2 children that could have been Cals.

My response would have been not replying to the e-mail from Jeanette; Jenny hadn't got the nerve to send one herself and doesn't deserve a second chance. Cal is 55 and has a few more years before ED sets in; she gave her best years to the other guy. Cal gets the leftovers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sweet, but

She is rather old to be giving birth again, and the kids accepted him awfully easily and fast. But it is still a nice story, with few writing errors. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very Nice

A nice romance story, and God Bless, not so interminably LONG. Kudos to the author. My first time to see this one, and I will be checking out his other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
An enjoyable love story

Pity but you don't seem to be writing any more. Shame because I've just discovered your stories. Not trying to be too niggly but if you do more writing, get somebody to proof read the m/s. At the moment you are spoiling a very good ship for a hap'orth of tar which is not the way to treat a good product. Best wishes.

m222rjr.

trandall9991trandall9991almost 5 years ago
Wow

A wonderful love story. Just took years to bloom.

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15almost 4 years ago

The man that divorced her doesn't sound like the man she married.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireabout 2 years ago

Sweet story and series that shows love doesn’t always work out quite like one would like but it’s best when it works out in the end. Glad to have found this after so long.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous