California Diaries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She giggled with a sly twinkle in her eye as she asked, "...So... What did you think about what happened at the movie theater?"

Gravity overtook me as I felt my emotions overwhelm me, my face grew solemn as I replied, "I thought it was perfect and I want more," but deep down I wanted desperately to say, I am not sure anything has felt so right in my life.

I watched as Britt's face grew serious and she said, "Kristie, I understand what you mean but with my family's attitude, we will need to be extremely careful... but that doesn't mean we can't have fun." Britt continued as she winked and held her hand to the side of her mouth simulating funneling her words so only, I could hear, "I think we should go into the garage to... um... discuss it further. What do you think?"

Gripping my hand in hers, Britt led me to the detached garage. As soon as we got out of the potential surveillance of her parents, she turned on her heel and melted her smaller lithe frame into mine. My arms rose up naturally and enveloped her form, drawing her into me as our hungry lips sought one another's out. Once again, I was blown away by how perfect her mouth and body felt against mine. Our lips fed on each other like we were starving, and our lust drove our actions as our hands wandered freely over our bodies. Her skin felt smooth and soft under my fingers as I traced her tight muscles below the surface. She pushed me up against the closed door of the garage and slid her hand under my bra cupping my breasts while drawing her fingers together to tweak my nipples. Tilting my head back, I moaned as she clamped her lips to the hollow of my neck, sucking and licking my skin. She may have been three inches shorter than me, but our tits were pressed together perfectly. Sliding her hand down the front of my loose shorts, she expertly sought out my hardened bud while rubbing in a circular motion.

My head fell forward, and I rested my face in her hair while inhaling her subtle fragrance in through my nose. I felt my pussy leak and she moaned as she felt the moisture on her roving fingers.

She muttered huskily against my neck directing her warm breath to my ear, "You are so wet, babe."

Unable to reply, it felt as though my mind were exploding and I squeezed my eyes shut to focus on the sensation of her touch. My nerves were lighting off like fireworks of pure ecstasy setting my entire body aflame causing stars to flood my vision. Shaking, my body clenched like the squeezing of a fist and I came hard under her ministrations. Grunting low and long, I spasmed on her fingers working me like a skilled musician.

Chuckling softly, she withdrew her hand from my shorts and remarked, "You sure have a quick trigger; it's a good thing you aren't a guy."

"I most certainly am not, and I have plenty more where that came from."

Placing my hands on her shoulders, I spun her around, so her back was to the workbench and I deftly unbuttoned the fly on her tight jean shorts. Pulling down the zipper, so I could get my hand inside I discovered her panties were already soaked through at the crotch as I maneuvered my fingers inside them in search of her hooded clit. Her lips were tight but swollen and wet. I moaned with lust as I peeled back her hood with my forefinger and pressed down on her hardened clit revelling in the gasp she made in my ear.

No longer content with just using my finger, I yanked her shorts down to her ankles. Hooking the sides of her panties, they soon followed and lay bunched with her shorts. I lifted her light frame and placed her bare ass on the bench. Removing her shorts, I was then able to spread her legs properly. Bending at the knees, I cupped under her kneecaps and lifted her legs so that her upper body leaned against the unfinished garage wall. Her pussy was tilted and looked almost exactly like I had imagined in my dreams. Dropping to my knees, I leaned in, savouring the moment, acutely aware of how long I had fantasized about this. I wanted to take my time, make sure she felt my need and responded in kind to what I was about to do. As my face approached her gooey slit, I couldn't help but inhale her musky scent; her natural fragrance lit me on fire and made me want to lose control with excitement.

While she was curled on the bench and with her knees almost touching her bikini covered tits, my tongue's tip started to brush her outer folds. I could taste the salty sweetness of her juices as I lapped my tongue, dragging it along the outside of her tight outer lips. Her pussy was perfect in its form, her meaty outer lips hugging her glistening labia as it was sticking to the opposite side from where my tongue traversed. I followed through, to the tip of her slit and started back from the beginning, flicking my tongue on her taint before using the flat part of it to lap up the opposite side of her folds. When I reached her labia, I drew back and used the tip of my tongue to pry it back, then I swooped downward licking in a circular motion. I used my swirling tongue to surround her inner lips while drawing them into my mouth. Opening wide, I lightly sucked them all the way into my warm mouth. She shook at the sensation and squealed, her head thrashing back and forth against the wall.

Encouraged, I continued to suck, increasing my pressure while alternately flicking and rolling my tongue against her swollen clit. Her moans were increasing steadily in volume causing me concern about the noise we were making, so I lifted my hand up and pressed it to her mouth. Her cute lips opened, and she sucked my fingers, nibbling on them while her muffled moans escaped around my hand. Soon, I felt her hand wrapping itself in my hair as she pressed down encouraging me to keep sucking. Steadily, I increased my suction now focusing on her clit and eliciting an orgasm from her.

Feeling emboldened by her guiding hand while her mouth frantically sucked and bit my fingers; I drew her clit in my mouth, working it up and down like I was sucking a cock. Soon she was shaking and spasming; I felt a warm flood hit my chin as she gushed a fresh batch of warm goo. Both of her hands were gripping my head tightly, in place, as her body flexed and shook below me. Barely able to breath, I shifted my mouth downwards so I could slurp up her escaping cum. Most of it was sliding down my chin but I managed to lap up a healthy sized glob that had collected in a pool on her taint. Puckering my lips, I sucked it up into my mouth, enjoying the tangy salty flavour. Swallowing, I looked up at her as she motioned for me to come up and kiss her. Our lips met in a passionate kiss that made me feel almost weak.

I have never had I felt this way ever. Sitting here as I write this, I wonder, is it the excitement of sneaking around? The forbidden nature of it? I will admit right here and now that I think I've fallen for her. I won't lie, the prospect of that scares me. Her parents would never approve and while mine would eventually come around to it; I know implicitly that they will try to control our relationship by limiting our alone time together. The sleepovers and closed-door studying sessions would end, indicating they didn't approve. Ugh... as happy as I am... trepidation is warping any true joy I feel. I better go to bed and quit writing. I have school tomorrow and Britt is picking me up early so we can get in an early morning run in at the track.

February 23rd, 2012

Britt picked me up early as promised and we hit the track for an early morning run. She kicked my ass in speed off the hop, but I caught up before we finished, as I have natural endurance. Joking, Britt likes to tease that her speed and my endurance would make Usain Bolt jealous but as it is, he is just impressed by us individually. Finishing up our run side by side, we turned to one another and impulsively kissed taking the chance that someone could see us. Nervous, I pulled back first and she looked at me knowing the reason for my reticence without saying a word. Grabbing my hand, she pulled me over by the bleachers and led me underneath them to an area that some students had clearly staked out as their own hideout. Pulled up in the corner where the stands met the corner of the building, there was an old rug and some cushions strewn about. Wafting in the air was the lingering odor of weed roaches, cigarettes and stale beer. Curious, I questioned how she even knew about this place.

"Um... well remember Lance? He used to bring me here to ah... well... you know..."

"Suck him off? Haha, you don't have to be shy with me, you slut." I finished for her, laughing at her antics.

"I'll show you a slut..." She growled with mock outrage and came at me.

Holding up my hands in surrender, I said, "Come at me, suck me off if you think you can handle my pussy a little sweaty."

"Handle it?" She giggled while licking her lips, "I fucking prefer it."

Reaching up, she placed her arms around my neck and her soft lips met mine. Once again, a feeling of quiet ease fell over us as we kissed; it just felt so right. As our urgency increased, I pushed my body against hers and it nestled in perfectly to my frame. Her boobs fit in nicely below mine as I slid my hands down, gripping her nice round ass and pulling her in tight. She sighed against my lips. Now, I couldn't tell you what came over me, but I was feeling animalistic suddenly, and I put my hands back on her shoulders pushing her down to her knees. She hooked my tights and my panties with her fingers, pulling them down to the dirty rug. As they lay bunched up around my ankles; I lifted one foot so that she could complete the removal. I thrust my hips forward, spreading my stance giving her easier access. Looking up at me, she made direct eye contact while her cute little pink tongue traced its way up my slit as she inhaled deeply, sighing her approval.

She looked at me with a twinkle in her eye before sighing once again, remarking, "You don't know how long I have wanted to do this. Even last night, I laid awake in bed thinking about how wonderful you must taste."

I giggled a little and replied, "Me too. I've been dreaming of you sucking me off under the bleachers for a long time. Finally, it's my turn; eat your heart out, Lance."

She rolled her eyes in response. Grasping the back of her head, I pulled her head in and let her continue what she started. Her lips and tongue felt like heaven as she started low at my entrance and began by taking long laps up my folds with the breadth of her tongue. Reaching my clit, she danced a circle around it causing me to ache in anticipation. Leaving her to her own devices, I relaxed my hold and let her work at her own pace. My head tilted back; eyes closed as I focused on the sheer ecstasy, she was bestowing on me. Moaning, I felt her lips start to suck on my outer folds with a loud smacking sound. Then she parted them with the tip of her tongue and circled my clit again. I gasped sharply as she rolled her tongue over my taut bud and pressed it down into my pelvis. Making a seal with her lips, she continued her heavenly assault, sucking on it lightly and increasing her suction slowly. Squirming, my hand involuntarily pressed her head in further and I grinded my pussy on her eager mouth as I cried out sharply in the silence below the bleachers, cumming hard.

I could feel a gush escape my slit as I gripped her by her hair, moving her face down, nonverbally encouraging her to slurp it up. Taking my lead, she puckered her lips and placed them on my inner thigh where my thick goo had dripped. She slurped it all up, moving up my thigh like a little vacuum. Leaning back, she swallowed hard with emphasis. Taking a moment, she smiled up at me before she returned to her work and placed her tongue on my taint. Using it like a scoop, she cleaned up a big gob of thick white cum that had worked its way out during my orgasm. Pulling back, she opened her mouth and showed me the thick white mass she had collected before pulling it back in through her sultry lips. I groaned as I watched her make a big show of swallowing it down in one big gulp. Moving back in, she lapped and slurped at my pussy until it was completely clean.

With my lady slime coating her lips in an opaque sheen, Britt looked up at me with excitement and huffed, "If I had known that you tasted this amazing, we would have done this that night last year when we fell asleep on your couch after watching that movie."

Smiling back, I replied, "I wish you had. Think of all the time we have wasted."

Wild with lust by this point, I dropped to my knees and my lips met hers. Tasting myself on her mouth, I was shocked by the surge of arousal I felt knowing my own tangy and rich flavour. My lips worked hers with a need that seemed to be firing electricity through my whole body. Nipping and sucking at her lips, I worked my hand into her shorts and felt her warm gooey pussy meet my fingertips. Unable to restrain myself, I leaned in, forcing her to rest on her back as my body covered hers. My fingers found her clit and I rubbed lightly in a circular motion. My tongue pantomimed the movement of my hand after I gently slid it in her mouth. Positioning myself over her, I grinded my pussy on her thigh as our joint urgency increased our fervour. I worked my fingers inside her slick pussy, she felt warm and inviting as I thrust my fingers in time to the grinding of my hips on her leg. Our mutual ecstasy culminated with our heavy breathing and moans breaking the silence around us. Cumming hard with our bodies pressed tight, Britt quivered and even slightly bit my lip while climaxing. Throughout this time, our lips never vacated each other, and my orgasm overtook me with my mouth pressed to hers. Shaking, we recovered with me draped over her body. My full weight was bearing down on hers and I worried aloud, "I'm not crushing you, am I?"

"No, I like it, but we should go soon, or we will miss first period." Britt said with a sigh, clearly put out by the demands of school.

Joking, I grinned and said, "I thought that was the benefit of us both being two girls... no missed periods."

Groaning at my silly jest, she pushed me off and rose up. After thinking a bit about my smart remark, she quipped, "Unless you didn't wear protection." We both laughed as we scrambled to get our pants up.

While we didn't end up being late for our first class; it was very close. Never was I so happy to be in the same class as her. Even after years of borrowing her impeccable notes and riding her enthusiasm for good grades, there was never a more rewarding experience than being able to watch her that morning. Her cheeks were flushed from excitement and her hair was askew. Never had I seen her so quiet. Usually, Britt was the first one with all the questions in class, but today she kept quiet and seemed distracted. As I gazed at her from a few seats back and a couple rows over; I felt my heart swell in my chest. Unfamiliar emotion overwhelmed me, and I felt my skin prickle in exhilaration. Her beautiful dark blonde hair fell over her forehead as she gazed at the teacher, keeping what were invariably immaculate notes. It dawned on me, the depth of my feelings, they weren't going to just go away and I realized that I needed to talk to her and find out what she was feeling.

Despite the fact, we were not allowed to have our phones out in class, I snuck mine and shot her a text, "Meet me at lunch?"

I watched her as she continued in her scholarly mode and was overrun with anxiety when it took her until the end of class to answer me with a short question, "K, where?"

Shaking my head, I waited for class to end and caught up with her in the hallway. She looked distracted and unlike her usual self when I spun her around with a big grin on my face saying, "Hey Britt, I was thinking we could just grab lunch at that new deli down the street and go sit in the park."

"Yeah, ah... sure. I'll see you then... gotta go." She said with a faint smile, so I knew she was deep in thought and barely in the moment.

Meeting me later by my car, she seemed back to her exuberant normal self and she hugged me briefly. The deli was close, so as we walked there, we made small talk as though nothing had changed between us. With each step, my sense of foreboding increased, and I began to lose faith in my plan. As she chatted excitedly about a new girl that was trying out for her cheer squad, I questioned myself and wondered if I shouldn't leave well enough alone. Focusing on her words, I watched her mannerisms and felt that sinking of my stomach as it seemed to fill with butterflies. I couldn't keep this to myself, I needed to know, and we needed to talk.

Once we got our sandwiches, we found a secluded spot in the park and settled in on the lush grass to eat. The bright light of the midday sun was shimmering off a manmade pond nearby and the breeze in the air was unseasonably warm. A feeling of contentment washed over me as we ate, and I basked in the comfortable ease as we coexisted in silence. I almost didn't have the courage to broach the subject, but drawing in a deep breath, I drew her attention and I spoke softly, "Um... Britt... I was just... ah... fuck... I don't know how to say this, but I think I am feeling strongly..." I stopped suddenly as a look of sheer fear ran across her face and I surmised that she was not ready for this conversation.

Sighing, I started again, "I can see I caught you off guard. Listen, I don't want to ruin our friendship or anything... so maybe you could just tell me what you are thinking about all this that has been happening between us?"

She paused for a moment, which to me, seemed to stretch on for an eternity before responding as though she had been contemplating it about it all day, "I was thinking... I love our fooling around, so don't get me wrong... but we must sneak, and we have boyfriends and we have no idea how our parents are going to react. Well, I actually know exactly how my parents will react and it won't be good. I... I... just don't know if we can have that type of relationship right now. I'm sorry."

I squared my shoulders and tried to appear as though I wasn't devastated. I didn't mean to be, I didn't want to feel this way, so it felt natural when I responded, "Sure, of course. I love what we are doing. I kinda figured you didn't feel what I was and really... I probably just fooled myself. Josh and I are kind of tapering off I think... and maybe I am just trying to distract myself from that."

Getting up quickly, I signalled the end of our lunch by looking at my watch and gathering my stuff. Britt's expression was indecipherable as she grabbed her own things and we set off in silence. Eventually, she broke it, and asked what was going on with Josh.

"Oh nothing, he seems disinterested lately and I heard he's been hanging out a lot with that new girl, Billie. It probably means nothing, he says they are friends, but she is really pretty, and I wouldn't be surprised if he was fucking around. Knowing Josh, even if they aren't fooling around yet, that is his intention."

"That bastard!" Britt spit out with vehemence, "He's an idiot, Kristie. I don't know why you put up with his shit. You're the best."

Her words made me feel better, even if the discussion hadn't gone as I had hoped at least I knew where I stood. Feeling resigned to our fate, the rest of the school day passed uneventfully until last period when Josh texted and asked if I wanted to "study" tonight. Knowing what that meant, I considered saying "no", but I thought, give him a shot maybe this shit with Britt is all in your head.

Later that day, I went over to Josh's house for our study date. Upon answering the door, his mom told me that Josh was in his room and that I could head upstairs. As I made my way up their staircase, I took a moment to admire the decadence of their house. They had a double staircase with a fancy wooden bannister separating it off from the vaulted ceiling of their showy entrance way. Josh's family was quite rich, and he had the attitude to match, which normally wasn't my type. Were it not for his clean cut good looks, good sense of humour and the fact he pursued me first; I doubt I would have ever thought to date him. It was probably about six months ago when he approached me at a party, and we ended up talking all night; I realized there was a depth to him that was overshadowed by his reputation as a player and a star receiver for the high school football team. Despite all that, I still found it difficult to connect to him, but he was fun, and the sex was good. Ambivalence was the theme of our relationship; it was something to occupy our time and our libidos until something better came along.