California Diaries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instructing me, her voiced laden in a soothing tone she spoke, "Go on Kristie, cum for me. Let it out... show me how much you have waited for this day."

Not long after she intensified her pumping, I could feel my build-up washing over me in waves as my skin prickled and my jaw tightened. My walls gripped that smooth rubber coated candle perfectly, and the friction it created forced me to put my face into the pillow. Releasing a low-pitched grunt, I erupted around her 'dick.' My entire body convulsed and spasmed causing my pussy to pulsate. Despite the ecstasy racking my body, I knew Britt could feel every twitch reverberating through the candle to her hand. Clenching with such force, my pussy gripped the candle to the point where she could no longer move it. She froze and allowed me to finish properly and enjoy my pleasure.

Being accustomed to moving aside after one orgasm, I gasped when Britt started back up again. My cum was now providing extra lubrication and it felt even better than before. Turning my head, I looked over my shoulder because I wanted to catch a glimpse of her in action. Seeing her tits bouncing and her hips thrusting, I lost it again, instantly climaxing harder than before. Feeling the need to scream in ecstasy, I stopped myself, knowing I had to keep it down. As I came, she never stopped and held her momentum. Her persistent thrusting drove me into an upward spiral of ever intensifying pleasure as multiple orgasms wracked my body.

Observing my body quake below her, she encouraged me, "Keep going Kristie. We won't stop until you are satisfied. You look so fucking sexy like that."

Moaning, I erupted again and again. She continued to fuck me on all fours for several more orgasms until I felt like I couldn't possibly hold my shivering body up anymore. Each time I came was more powerful than the one before. I could feel my own juices running down my inner thighs. Finally, when I had cum for the last time, I collapsed face first, utterly exhausted on the bed allowing the candle to plop out of my stretched pussy and remain in Britt's hand. Face buried in the bed, I was trying to catch my breath. Sweat that had formed on my forehead absorbed into the bedding. For once, I was sexually fulfilled. I felt satiated and ready to fuck Britt. To give her what she had just so generously given me.

Taking a few moments to recover, I reflected on what had just happened. The satisfaction I felt from what she had just done went far beyond just a physical act. Conversely, it was like a meeting of our minds and bodies as we discovered what we needed in each other. Our emotions had transferred between us in the form of lovemaking. Anxious to provide the same pleasure to Britt, I leaned back on the cushions and settled into place on my back so she could ride me. Handing me the candle, I took the slimy latex covered stick and held it to my pussy, trying to simulate my 'dick' the best I could.

Although normally it was outside my comfort zone to provide sex talk, for some reason, likely because we had been friends for so long, I cooed, "I have something right here you might like. Get up and ride my dick. I want to watch you cum all over it."

Britt seductively stood up on the bed, her body moving in smooth sultry motions as she gathered her balance. She stood over me while straddling my hand-held cock. Facing me, she bent her knees while lowering herself down. Watching her spread pussy as it neared the candle, fuelled my passion as the blood pulsed in my ears. She reached between her legs, took hold of the condom's tip and placed it between her slit allowing me to keep a firm grip on the base. She continued to squat until the candle began to slide up inside her. When she was completely impaled, her folds squished around my fist which caused me to twitch. Britt wasted no time in riding my cock as she clasped my lifted free hand so that she could keep her balance.

Swallowing hard, Britt gasped, "Oh God...that is bigger than it looks. Hold it still so I can bounce all over it. I'm so fucking horny,"

I reapplied my grip so that she would not accidentally yank it out of my hand with her tight pussy. Clutching my other hand tighter, she clenched her jaw, and rode my dick with fervour. Lust took me over, she looked so incredibly sexy with her tits bouncing and her hair flopping up and down, I wished I had a strap on so that I could put both hands to good use on her hips. Yet, at least, I was able to position the candle, so it jarred my clit as she plunged herself down on it. Watching her, I was amazed. Is this the view that men get when having sex with a woman? It made me wonder why Josh closed his eyes during sex, how could you close your eyes to this?

Watching her, I felt my heart tighten as it occurred to me that I had never observed anyone as sensual and beautiful as Britt in my life. She was the definition of sexy, her tight muscles showing in her torso as she flexed and rolled her hips. Her hair was wild and flowing, being tossed around by her movements. I began to worry about my parents hearing us when the bed started rocking hard and she became more vocal.

"Yes Kristie! Just like that! I'm going to cum quick!" She blurted much too loudly.

She realized her noise level and when she erupted, she clenched her entire body and tried to muffle her loud extended grunt. She pushed herself down, stopped all movement and just enjoyed spasming on my "dick." Her hazel eyes opened again and locked on my own as she began to ride once again. Adjusting her method, she used the bed more for the trampoline effect momentum. She was getting wilder and like a runaway train, she wasn't going to be stopped. At one point she bounced so high, the candle slipped out of her pussy telling me that she was losing herself in the pleasure trying to get herself off.

Having been able to move the candle on my own clit, I started to feel my own pleasure building to orgasm. It didn't hurt that I had her beautiful form to look at and soon I felt my body tighten up and begin to shake. Just before my eyes rolled back, I looked up and saw her own expression of ecstasy take her over. Our bodies shook simultaneously, and she fell forward while rolling her hips on the candle to keep it buried deep. Her arms fell and clasped my body tight as her body was racked in spasms while she came. My own climax shook me so hard I felt like my brain was trying to escape through my skull and I saw stars as my eyes squeezed shut.

I cannot remember how many more orgasms Britt achieved but she rode me well into the wee hours. When we finally ended our love making session, both of us felt a satisfaction that neither of us had ever enjoyed before. We curled up together in my bed and fell asleep almost immediately. Just before dawn, Britt told me that those orgasms would be the ones by which she judged all others from that point forward. Giving me a lingering kiss, she disappeared out my window into the dull glow of the rising sun, forgetting her bra on my floor in her haste. I fell back to sleep and got lost in my dreams, knowing that I would write more of this later.

Just before my alarm went off to signal the start of a new day, my phone buzzed loudly on my nightstand with a new message. Reaching over, my eyes were squinted while adjusting to the bright screen of my phone, I saw it was a text from Brittni. She had texted me as soon as she got home, and my first fearful assumption was that she regretted what we had done. I almost didn't want to read her message, my stomach tensed up in anxiety, I delayed and tossed my phone aside. Moments later, I was unable to restrain my curiosity and I fumbled for my phone, unlocked the screen and read, "Hi u. I was just thinking about 2nite. TBH, it was amazing and felt as though we were making love. I know we have to stay discreet until we room 2gether at college next year, but I want u to know that I love u, Kristie. I have never felt like this before and when I look at u, my heart races and I just know it's meant to be. Love is genderless and mine for u grows daily so let's continue to take this to the highest point and not look back."

Falling back into my pillows, I sighed. I was so relieved; I was going to quickly type back a message when my phone buzzed in my hand. It was Josh, "Hey girl, yesterday was great. U need more? (he put an eggplant emoji and a spray of water emoji after it) Wat about 2nite?"

Letting loose an audible groan, I tossed my phone aside as the unease of balancing two lovers hit me; it felt sleazy, but there was a thrill to it as well. I turned on my side and wondered if I could really stay with Josh through all this. The sound of my phone buzzing interrupted my thoughts. It was Britt again, she must have been anxious for a response. Without thinking too much about it, I quickly typed out, "Babe, I got your message, believe me, I feel the exact same way. Let's take this to the highest point, baby girl."

I hit 'send' a moment too late to realize I had accidentally sent it to Josh and not Britt.

"Shit, shit, shit.... Fuck!!!" I cussed out loud.

Josh texted back before I could correct myself, "Baby girl???"

"Fuckin autocorrect." I passed off then added since I was in this deep already, "I guess I will see you tonight."

Getting up, my mind was so full wondering how I was going to get out of seeing Josh tonight that I forgot to answer Britt back. Racing to school, I wove around the traffic with an arrogance brought by youth. I was breathless when I rounded the corridor to my locker and saw Britt standing there checking her watch with a look of anxiety paining her pretty face. Smiling wide, I strode towards her as she registered my arrival. Her look of concern faded and was replaced by a look of wide-eyed anger. My heart sank into my stomach as it suddenly dawned on me, the origin of her upset; I had accidentally left her proclamation of love unanswered this morning.

Scrambling, I stammered, "Oh shit Britt, listen... I ah... " giggling nervously I carried on, "Ok, you are not going to believe this but Josh texted me at the same time you did and I sent you a response but and oh my god, I can't believe this happened, but it went to him and now... long story short he was more than a little curious as to why I had called him 'baby girl'. The only thing that saved me was blaming autocorrect."

Ignoring my explanation, Britt scolded, "Do you know how worried I was? You know...if you aren't going to have any more consideration for me... maybe this won't work." She turned and walked away.

Watching her walk away, my heart sank in my chest. Had it all just happened that fast? I refused to believe it deep down, there was no way that this had ended before it even began. Squaring my shoulders, I turned on my heel and rushed to class. I felt confident, I could earn her forgiveness, I needed to have that faith, otherwise I felt like I might just crumple.

Feb 27, 2012

Dear Diary,

I have not logged anything here in three days because I have been distraught. Britt and I have barely spoken to each other, so I have focused my attention on Josh. He is just a cheap substitute, as my mind has been constantly on her. I still don't understand why she is so upset. At first, I was sure this would all just blow over and she would see my love for what it is. My apologies have all fallen flat though and our communications though still frequent are very basic.

She still says hi to me and she texts, but it is very distant and just as friends. I don't know what I can do to convince her that I'm sorry. Tomorrow Billy Fredrickson is having a big party at his house. I know her and Brad will be there, so I surreptitiously hinted to Josh that we need to go. After a few drinks to build up my courage and a few to relax her; I hope I can pull her away, then we can have a conversation to straighten this out. I miss her. I don't know how much longer I can take this separation; I feel so lost. This can't be the end. I won't let it be.

Author's Note:

This is a work of complete fiction that originated through a set of stories myself and the wonderful Brittni4U wrote to each other to get off on. It started getting so good that after much shared "joy" we decided we should write them as a collection of stories in diary form. As usual, I owe all my inspiration to her. Please follow Brittni4U as well as me, of course, and watch for her own diary to be published soon. I dedicate this to her as she is all that is beautiful in this world. Je t'aime tellement, ma belle petite amie.