California Dreamin' Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you finally warm?" she asked sweetly.

"Uh huh." I exhaled and opened my eyes. "Thank you."

"You got sunscreen and sand all over me," she said in mock seriousness. "Now I need to wash again."

I giggled and spoke in her ear. "Sorry, not sorry." I want something, and I'm going after it. My hands moved their way from their previous spot on her hips and up her stomach. A deliberate slide against the sides of her firm breasts, then a light brush on her collarbone before cradling her head in my hands. I kissed her slowly and gently, even more so than the first time on the roof.

"You need to get clean too," she said quietly between kisses, "you'll feel better."

I took the cue and pulled my swimsuit off. "I'm starting to feel pretty good already."

"Don't argue with me. Come 'ere." She took a bottle of body soap and put a generous amount in each palm. She worked slow and methodically from my neck downward, using her hands and fingers. I focused on not writhing against her touch, even though it was simultaneously the most sensuous and comforting thing I'd ever felt.

My cock responded as expected when she got to my stomach and groin, all of which were thoroughly washed, and perhaps a bit more. She pivoted around and started down my back, giving me a very nice massage in the process. When she got to my waist, one hand slid gently down between my cheeks. With a single finger, she brushed against my opening.

"Kinda sandy in here," she cooed.

I was quickly breathing heavier, almost grunting every time she rubbed my puckered backdoor. Yes, the sand was slowly washing away, but god... it felt good. My hard-on was full mast when she deemed my midsection clean. I let out a disappointed whine as she pulled her hands away and gestured to the large wood-slat bench in the middle of the large shower.

I followed her unspoken instructions, sitting down and and lifting my leg. She held it up with one hand and slowly worked the soap around my tired muscles with the other. She massaged my thighs, calves, and feet in turn. By the time she switched to my other leg, I'd hit another level of relaxation. She repeated the process and finally let me lay completely flat on the bench, water cascading off her body onto mine. She dragged her fingers lightly over my chest before taking my hand.

"Just your hair left, sit up."

I followed her command and swung my legs down. With the warm spray now now at my back, she re-lathered her hands with shampoo and stood right in front of me, between my legs. Sloane's beautiful chest was inches from my face as her hands threaded into my hair. If the bench had a back, I would have slumped against it and gone comatose. The feeling of her fingers slowly massaging my scalp was exquisite. Despite the spectacular view in front of me, I closed my eyes and let her mostly hold my head up while she washed me.

"There, see... isn't that nice?"

"Ohhhh..." I moaned. I have a new favorite thing. "God, Sloane..."

Together, grits of sand and every other bit of regret washed away. After a few minutes she gently tilted my head back into the stream of water and rinsed out the last of the suds. I nearly started sobbing when she repeated the entire process with conditioner. When she'd finally finished, I opened my eyes and looked up at her. She wore the same look as when I'd stepped into he shower what now seemed like hours ago. I wrapped my arms around her tummy and pulled us together, my now clean face nestling between her breasts.

"I really don't deserve you."

"Good thing you're not the one that gets to make that decision. For future reference, giving me a rubdown and hair wash like that will definitely win you some points."

"Duly noted." I pulled back and smiled at her. Slowly, I stood and looked her straight in the eyes. "Wild day, huh?"

She nodded. I could feel my cock growing again. Myriad things ran though my mind, things I wanted to say, but hen second guessed. Don't try and label it, I told myself, just be here. Be with her. I kissed her again, this time like I meant it, a prelude to something else. Are we actually gonna do this? Part of me was still trying to analyze the situation. Jesus, just let it happen! The last thing my inner indoor kid offered was some advice, which seemed sound. Communicate. I broke the kiss and spoke.

"Earlier, when you... got yourself off," I stuttered, "touching like that, down there. That's good... foreplay, right?"

"Yes, Jack, it is."

"Could I touch you like that, right now?" I want to please you so bad. She only nodded in response.

Sloane gently took my hand and put it on her stomach, then slid it downward. I wrapped my other arm around her torso and twisted us so we were getting an equal share of the warm water. She let go of my hand now between her legs and I tentatively brushed against her. I wasn't sure what she would feel like, but her perfectly smooth lips were delicate and warm. I dipped my index finger into her slit and traced the entire length several times. I'd seen enough videos to know where her clit was, but had done enough research to know you weren't supposed to beat it up like the ridiculous porn people did. I swiped at it gently with just my fingertip.

Sloane inhaled and gave me a look. I pulled her to me, squishing her slippery breasts between us. Without stopping my gentle caressing on her button, I kissed her again. I began to unconsciously move my tongue and my finger at the same time, hopefully pleasuring two parts of her body at the same time. When she began to lightly moan against my mouth, I had a pretty good idea I was performing alright.

"Jack, you're doing just fine," she cooed in my ear. "You're sure this is your first time doing this?"

"Scout's honor." I realized I had begun breathing heavily alongside her. My cock was wagging obscenely in front of me without any contact, but I still felt like the needle was moving around the dial. I began alternating my finger to dip inside her, savoring the warmth and pressure around it. After a few minutes of her halted breathing with this new technique, I went for broke.

I plunged my index and middle finger inside her and I began to rub circles around her clit with my thumb. Squeezing my digits together like I was trying to pick something up seemed to be working for her, so I continued.

"Oh fuck, yes..." she hissed. "Do you wanna make me cum, Jack?

"Yes," I panted, "so much."

"Keep doing that, just like that. Oh, dammit, dammit, dammit..." The arm she had around my waist contracted as she kept on with inaudible curses and moans. Her whole body began to gently shake, and I continued as she'd instructed. With a final whispered "Fuck..." in my ear, her body went loose and pliable again. I made sure to hold her against me with my other arm.

Sloane opened her eyes and gave me a soul-penetrating gaze. "You did good for your first time. Really good."

My ego could barely barely wrap itself around the compliment. Something else spoke up first. "I just wanted you to make you feel good, like you did for me."

She gave me a gentle peck on the lips. "I've already had two today, and you're at zero." She reached down and wrapped a hand around my shaft. "Come on, loverboy... I'll take care of you."

Sloane apparently thought it entertaining to lead me out of the shower by my painfully stiff cock, but truth be told, at this point it was doing the driving anyway. She grabbed a pair of towels and tossed me one. We dried off, her long hair taking far longer than mine. I was quite content to watch while she finished. She gently led me out into her bedroom.

I fidgeted with my hands as she moved a couple of large pillows off the bed. I felt my pulse racing as I tried rather unsuccessfully to calm myself.

She came back and gently leaned into me. "It feels like you're ready for more."

"Uh huh," I nodded. A hundred better things I could have said just then.

She grinned widely. "Would you like the quick but good, or the longer and better?"

"The second thing," my mouth offered without any feedback.

"Good. If you don't mind me taking the wheel, I think you've earned it to sit back and relax a bit."

I could barely fathom a time in my life when I was less relaxed. I was literally a hundred and eighty degrees from the hot naked scalp massage from moments ago, but I wanted this even more.

"Go ahead and sit on the edge of the bed there."

I plopped down, my rock hard prick jutting out toward the room. Sloane pushed my knees apart and knelt between them. She craned her neck up to kiss me while my hands wandered her back. She moved down my face, planting gentle kisses on my neck and tracing a path with her tongue downward. She stopped at my chest, palming one of my pecs while she licked at the other. The sensation was amazing, I had no idea guys had the same nerves. Slowly moving from gentle rubbing and licking to more focused attention on my nipples, she took everything up a notch. The firm pinching and nibbling forced my breath out of me in spasms. She glanced up to look at my face and flashed me a wicked smile.

My brain took a brief side road as she began to move south. I could barely spare the mental horsepower to give adequate credence to the fact that a stunningly attractive blonde was currently working her mouth and hands down my body. I'd experienced more physical pleasure in the last fifteen minutes than I had in the entirety of my life before. And we're only getting started. I watched in awe as her soft hair spilled over the side of my torso. Gentle kisses on my firm, smooth stomach seemed to be doing something for her as well as I heard little satisfied noises intertwined with her kissing.

The inevitable end of the runway finally came and she reached my cock. Sloane had been giving it glancing touches for most of the current event, but now it was the star of the show. She took the base of my shaft gently in one hand, then made a fist around it. Then the same with her other hand. Two inches of my manhood stuck out the top, which she promptly took into her mouth. A nice moment of gentle sucking followed before she pulled off.

With all the attention, I was desperate for more, faster, but she knew what she was doing. I did ask for the longer and better...

"I'd almost forgotten how big you are. Damn..."

I took a deep breath and leaned back on my elbows. With a hand on each of my thighs, she began to run run her tongue up the length of my cock. Up to the tip, then back to the base. She repeated with her lips, taking little pauses to kiss my hardness. The stimulation was gentle, but constant. The sight of watching her pleasure me was just as good as the physical sensation. She sat up straight and looked into my lust-fogged eyes, before taking me back in her mouth. With a slow, measured, movement, she took me in. All of me. I felt some pressure at the back of her throat, but she leaned forward and forced my cock deeper. I had to close my eyes as I watched her lips finally stretching widely around the base of my shaft, it was too much. Sloane's tongue worked small circles on the underside, not much able to move in its current state. I felt the beginnings of my orgasm.

Like she could sense it, she slowly pulled off. She sat up and hugged me.

"Were you almost there?"

"Yes," I whimpered back. She grinned. "You're evil, you know that?"

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes," I nodded.

"Good. Now lay back."

I reclined back on the bed, my butt still on the edge and legs hanging over. Sloane gently lifted my legs and bent them at the knees. She smiled and crouched back down as I watched her head go out of view. I almost jumped as I felt her on my balls, fingers and tongue and lips. I breathed heavily as she massaged them, my straining hard-on laying on my stomach. One at a time, she took my globes in her mouth and gently sucked.

"Jesus, Sloane... that feels good. Where did you..." I trailed off, not expecting an response.

My sack popped free and I felt her go lower. She held my nuts up and began to kiss the sensitive skin below. I shuddered as the nerve ending I'd previously not known about came to life again. Instinctively, I pulled my legs back even further, giving her better access. With her other hand, she spread my cheeks. Just the tip of her tongue touched my ass and my body shivered.

She made some kind of oooh noise from below me. The gentle tip of her tongue quickly gave way to more, full lapping around and over my opening. I managed a brief rational thought and was glad she cleaned it. Her insistent tonging was driving me wild. I resumed the same involuntary noises I made in the shower.

After a few moments, I felt her finger join the party at my back door. Somehow she was licking around my opening while her slender digit pushed against me. I wasn't sure why, but I concentrated on relaxing my entire core. On queue, her finger slipped inside me. I squeezed against it briefly, but relaxed again. Her gentle probing resumed as she pushed further in.

"Is this okay?" she asked sweetly. "Not everybody's in to butt stuff."

I exhaled a long sigh and grinned, mostly to myself. "Apparently, I'm in to butt stuff. Oh fuck..." I breathed. "What are you doing?" Some kind of electric current radiated from her finger up through me and out my cock.

"That's your prostate," she answered. "I'm sure you've heard about it."

"Yeah," I shuddered, "didn't know it felt like that. Oh god, that's amazing."

Sloane continued to rub against my new magic button. She sat up and watched me watching her. "I've tortured you long enough. You're ready, aren't you?"

"Yes, please," I mewed. "I wanna cum so bad."

With a glance that nearly finished me off on its own, Sloane slowly lowered her face back toward me. Her tongue traced it's way up my shaft to the head. She wrapped her lips around the top and pulled it upright, off my stomach before plunging it down her throat. In one fluid motion, my cock was completely inside her again. The finger in my ass doubled its efforts while she tongued the lower part of my shaft. The dual sensations quickly brewed up a storm I'd never felt before. The pressure mounted and I felt myself headed over the cliff.

"I'm almost there. Please don't stop..." I was quickly past the point of no return. She could have stopped and pulled away and I still would have gushed. She didn't. Sloane began to bob, sliding an inch or two out of her mouth before plunging back down. The pressure from her tight throat around me was intense. The finger on my prostate began to move in time with her head.

"I'm cu—, I'm cumming!" I cried, "Fuuuuck!"

The liquid coursed through my insides. I could feel it pass through the spot where her finger kept pressing, as if she was somehow trying to stop a release that was impossible to hold back. I exploded into her, my cum rocketing out my engorged tool. My whole body convulsed as spurt after spurt of my juice splashed into her throat.

Sloane's finger slowly massaged my gland as I came down. With a few more firm strokes, she forced another contraction and tiny jet of cum. I heard her faint gulping noises just before she pulled out. My legs slowly relaxed and hung down as she crawled up the bed next to me.

"Oh my god..." I turned my head to look at her.

"I had to make sure your second blowjob was better than your first. How'd I do?"

I laughed out loud. "You know very well how you did." I leaned over and kissed her, noticing the different but not unpleasant taste I'd left there. I was about to ask her if she'd performed that specific combination of acts before, but thought better of it. I felt my entire body go limp into the comfortable bed.

Sloane propped herself on an elbow next to me and caressed my chest. We both watched as it rose and fell, finally resuming some kind of normal rhythm. I fought the urge to close my eyes. After a few moments, she spoke.

"You feel all better after the little incident at the beach?"

"What incident?" I joked.

"Good." She paused and squeezed a pec. "I dunno if you've got any more gas left in the tank, but we're here in my bed. Naked. Together."

"Are you asking if I..." Please say yes, please say yes.

"Want to have sex with me, yes. Because I really want to. With you," she added quietly.

Despite what we'd just done, my brain went in a thousand directions, then just one. I tried to choke some words out but only made a kind of gargling noise. I just nodded instead.

"I know this something special, something important. Are you sure you want to lose your virginity to me, Jack Thornton?

I recovered and chuckled involuntarily. "Because all that other stuff didn't count?"

Sloane grinned and poked me in the ribs. "You know what I mean, you big jerk. Last chance. Sex with me, yes or no. Do you want to?" The look in her eyes suggested there was a singular answer.

"More than anything." I put my hand on top of hers. "But shit, I'm gonna need a minute to recover."

She humphed and raised an eyebrow at me. "I'm so unbelievably horny right now. What do you think about helpin' a girl out for intermission?"

I nodded eagerly.

"I guess some guys don't like it, but would you... go down on me?"

"Like, with my mouth?"

"Yeah," she grinned. "I know you've never done it," she preemptively cut off my only minor hang up. I'll drive, you'll do great. Just stay right where you are."

Sloane sat up and straddled my waist. I savored the weight and warmth of her sitting on my stomach. She leaned down and made a little show of rubbing her tits against my chest before kissing me deeply. I could already feel my blood flow being diverted.

"Its much sexier than it sounds, but I'm going to sit on your face. Just tap me if you don't like anything or want me to stop."

"Uh, huh."

She kissed me again and sat up. With a graceful swing of a leg, she scooted up and straddled my head. She knelt above me, feet against my shoulders.

I stared up in awe at her inviting slit and her delicately pink rosebud. Everything in my line of vision was smooth and soft. She gently lowered herself until I could smell the scent of her body wash and a hint of coconut sunscreen. I inhaled deeply and murmured. When her skin was a mere inch away, I opened my mouth.

The first lick with my pointed tongue hit the target, gently parting her folds. I pushed further inside her until my lips pressed against hers. I didn't have any expectation of her taste, but it was nice. Clean. I slowly lapped up and down, making sure to rub lightly over her clit at the top. I was rewarded with a little pressure from her hips and a delicate ooohh from above.

With little idea what I was doing, I paid rapt attention to her body and her adorable little noises that signaled I was performing well. For a few minutes, I alternated between tracing small circles around her clit, and simply french-kiss making out with her now very wet pussy. I came up for air from one such session and noticed two things. Her juices now coated my lips, nose, and chin, and that I was very, very hard again. I wrapped my arms from underneath and around her thighs. I used my hands to pull her legs open even wider.

"Jesus, Jack," she moaned. "You've done this before, don't lie to me." I looked up from my vantage, staring through the valley of her breasts to her chin. She glanced down and flashed me a lusty smile. "You don't have to answer," she cooed.

I went back to giving her clit direct attention with my tongue. I pulled one of my arms back and craned my hand up to dip a finger inside her. Sloane shivered at the dual stimulation, so I added another while I continued to lick. I gently rubbed the tips of my fingers inside her warm folds.