California Dreamin' Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, god, yes..." she breathed more than spoke. "Just like that."

I did as she demanded, continuing to piston my fingers gently inside her while I lapped at her pleasure button. She began to grind her hips more forcefully against my face, tempo increasing slightly. I matched her, stroke for stroke until her legs clamped around the sides of my head.

"Fuuuck..." she whimpered, "you're making me cum. Yeah, yes, ooohh..."

Sloan's thighs finally released me, but I stayed still The aftershocks of her climax shuddered in small waves, decreasing in frequency and intensity. With each peak I'd lap against her clit, just once. After a dozen or so quakes, she lifted away from me.

Stone sat back on her legs and rested her ass on my chest. I could very clearly feel her warm wetness rubbing into my pecs. She hugged her arms around her chest, eyes closed, and sighed. Her release and slowed breathing buoyed both my ego and the pressure in my rock hard cock. I was unprepared when she opened her eyes and glanced down at me with yet another new expression.

"I need you now, inside me."

I nodded, open-mouthed for probably five seconds.

Sloane less gracefully swung her legs off my head, only to practically jump-mount my midsection. She unceremoniously grabbed my erection and pointed it at the ceiling before scooting backwards. She held just below the head and rubbed it along her gash before releasing her hand.

I stared at her face as she made small circles with her hips. Her expression slowly morphed from looking at me like her prey, to something closer to relief. The scene below her took my attention as I watched myself disappear slowly inside her. The sensation was delicious, different than her mouth or hand, softer, wetter, warmer.

When she finally rested against my thighs, I had some kind of partial mini-climax. The feeling of being completely enveloped, pushing every inch of my manhood inside her... it was almost too much. I stared again between her legs, Sloane's lips stretched obscenely around the base of my cock. I have reached the top, I have climbed the mountain.

"Are you okay?" she said a moment later, obviously feeling whatever just happened to me. "You're not stroking out, are you?"

I smiled, probably much goofier than I meant to, and shook my head. Grabbing her hands. I pulled her down to me and wrapped my arms around her back. She kissed me and stayed still for a moment.

"I'm not done yet," she whispered in my ear. She put a palm on each of my pecs and pushed herself upright.

I could feel the change in her body angle from the inside.

"I hope I'm not either," I said honestly.

Sloane began to move her hips. First back and forth, then in slow circles. The delicate friction as my cock stayed mostly buried in her was delicious. I could feel my breathing begin to match her tempo. Like she said weeks ago, it's a walk in the park. Easy.

Things got more interesting when she started to raise off me, then sink back down. The friction increased, as did the visual stimulus of watching my prick slide out, then back in to her willing pussy. As her tempo evened out, she began lifting higher, enough so just my head stayed, parting her lips before she sank back down.

"I've been dreaming about this since the minute I saw your cock. God, it's so big and yummy."

I wanted to say something sexy and provocative back, but nothing I could muster matched what I saw and felt. I shifted focus to watch her amazing tits, swinging and bouncing along with her gyrations. Propping up on my elbows for a better view, I took one in my hand and held it as our thighs began to slap together. A few delicate pinches on her nipple got me a sexy moan and a nod.

"I'm gonna switch, just a minute," Sloane panted. She pulled all the way off, then flipped her legs forward and sat on my thighs. After a few breaths, she pushed up with her arms and legs, suspending herself, crab-walk style above me. I quickly realized what she wanted and used a hand underneath her ass to guide her toward my cock. The angle was different, but she quickly got situation and plunged my tool back into its new home.

"This position is really good for my G-spot. Your cock is right... fucking... there... Jesus, so goooood."

I ate up her words like fuel. Despite apparently not having much to say, every praise and sexy noise aligned my thoughts like a laser beam. I gawked at her, this new position spreading her glistening lips wide, right in front of me. I instinctively lifted my hand and began to finger her clit as she began thrusting.

"Ooh yeah, that too!" she squealed.

She had taken not more than twenty delicious trips up and down my shaft when I sensed her orgasm coming. Her legs began to shake, but she powered through and kept pushing. I glanced at the slick sheen she left on my skin and took it as a sign of my virility, my ability to give her pleasure and want me.

"Fuck, Jack, you're making me cum again... so many times. I'm gonna, I'm..."

Her words trailed off as she slammed into my thighs and stayed, my cock completely inside her. I swiped at her button, slower, slower, slower.

"Oh my god," she panted a moment later, followed by a deep exhale. "I don't think I..."

Sloane managed to rise up enough to tuck her legs back under her, again straddling me like before. She moved her hips in slow circles, timed with her subtle aftershocks. "Mhmm..." she murmured.

I knew the exact moment it happened. It was the fifth clockwise gyration of her hips with my cock fully ensconced between her legs. The pull of her slippery insides against my hard flesh lit the fuse. It wasn't the beginning of an orgasm where you know you're going to finish, but earlier than that, and somehow new and powerful. If I had a mirror, I expect my expression would have mirrored hers from earlier. A hunter with the prey he desired most in his sights.

I reached forward and grabbed her hips, forcing the same movement she'd just slowed and stopped. Sloane glanced at my face and obviously saw what I felt. Her reaction was perfect. Not quite fear, I thought at first, but submission.

Rather roughly, I continued manhandling her body above me. It quickly became clear that my arms could't provide the leverage necessary. Everything we had done to this point, she had been driving. Now it's my turn, I know what to do.

I used my grip on her hips and roughly flipped her lithe body over on the bed. My cock didn't slip out, but nearly. Now on top, I took one measured breath and slowly pushed back into her. Holding myself in the air I stared into her eyes. Submission had blended with excitement.

"Oh, Jack... yes!"

I began slowly, but powerfully forcing my way back inside her. Her legs spread wide on either side of mine, I allowed myself one glance down to watch a full stroke in and out of her gorgeous opening. The next powerful thrust pushed her forward on the bed and nearly into the headboard. I hugged her against me and tried to emote something like an apology, but it didn't come.

Again I raised up and perceptibly picked up the pace. Sloan's beautiful tits swayed on her chest as I rocked against her. I've waited for this for so long... My biology had fully taken over as I felt the pressure building. Oh no, I need to pull out, I can't risk...

With an apparently direct neural link to my brain, Sloane pulled me down to her as I continued pumping, against what little better judgement I had left. Her sweaty breasts flattened between us and she whispered in my ear.

"Jack don't stop, I'm on the pill." She pushed my head up and looked at me with the sluttiest smile I'd ever seen. "Do you wanna cum inside me?"

Like a runner tripped up in the last straightway of a race, I began anew. Faster and faster I thrust into her gorgeous, willing body. The beast she'd awoken in me apparently had a few thoughts on her question and responded in kind.

"Fuck, yessss..." I hissed. It didn't even sound like me speaking. My voice was rough and masculine. The tone didn't surprise me as much as the next words I spoke. "I'm gonna fill you up, your hot little cunt is gonna take it all." One more stroke and I was over the edge.

Sloane squealed in excitement as I pounded her like a crazy person. "Oh, fuck yes, Jack! Do it! Fill up my pussy! I want it inside me!"

Hearing her almost-porn-star moaning was the final straw. I took one last pull away from her, relishing both the feeling of her body trying to keep me there, but more so the brief, intense longing on her face. It disappeared as I slammed my hard cock into her body one last time.

My climax tore through every muscle and nerve in my body as I emptied my balls. I strained, holding nearly motionless in what felt like some kind of bizarre yoga pose as my repeated spurts filled whatever space might have been left inside her. I began breathing again and heard her whimpering in time with each of my releases. Finally, my jaw sagged and I allowed myself to look her in the face.

Yet another new expression, this one is my favorite.

I sighed out what felt like several lungfuls of breath. I flashed the beautiful creature below me a contented grin. Feeling like I should pull out, I slowly slid down the bed. Somehow, the friction didn't overstimulate my cock like when I finished myself off. I pushed into her once more, forcing out another large spurt of my cum. I felt the warm liquid ooze out below me and drip between her legs. I took two more sloppy victory strokes.

"Holy shit Jack..." she finally spoke. "God, you came a lot..."

My arms finally gave way and I collapsed on top of her. "I've been saving it."

Sloane laughed, her body shaking under mine. Slowly, I wrapped my arms underneath her and rested my head on the pillow beside hers.

Having never experienced a true post-coital glow, I lay quietly. I wanted to say so many things, proclamations and confessions... some part, probably closer to the new me side, suggested a different course. You just got to do -this-. Sometimes people just need a release. Don't say something stupid and ruin a chance at next time. Play this cool, be smart.

I felt the sweat beading between us and rolled off. I flopped next to her and laced our fingers together. Maybe just a little.

Several moments passed as our breathing returned to normal. I began to hear the faint noise of the traffic outside and the AC kicking on. I held her hand and gently squeezed it.

"Well," said Sloane quietly, "what did you think, you know, for your first time?"

I chuckled at the absurdity of the situation. "It was alright." I actually clapped my other hand over my mouth.

Sloane laughed brightly and rolled on her side to face me. Her glance wasn't irritated or haughty, but amused. "I guess I'll just have to try better next time!"

My good sense took over and I rolled toward her, nuzzling my head between her perfect tits. "I would give my left nut for next time." I felt her arm drape over my back and pull me closer. "But I'm worried you that you set the bar awfully high..."

Sloane giggled and squeezed my shoulder. That was the last thing I remember before falling asleep.