California Dreamin' Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hummed an 'uh huh' into the breast currently in my mouth.

Sloane yanked at the hem of her dress and pulled it up, revealing the place where our bodies had come together. I pulled off to look down between us, admiring the site of her swollen lips sliding up and down my wide shaft. Both of us were wet and glistening with her slickness.

Dress pulled aside, she slowly dipped her hand between us. Her middle finger snaked down her mound to the top of her opening. She moved her fingertip around my shaft and her lips, gathering her own natural lubricant. I watched in lust as she pressed the finger against her clit and started gently tracing around it. A contented sigh escaped her lips and her eyes closed for a moment.

"Jesus, its hot watching you do that," I said, looking at her face. "Please cum for me, okay?"

Sloane nodded and kissed me gently. She paused, my bottom lip between her teeth and let out a quick oohhhh before releasing me. I went back to one of her perfect tits while she pleasured herself.

It wasn't long before her hips began bucking more forcefully. I moved my hands to her rear, helping steady her increasingly jerky movements while my cock slid in and out of her willing body.

"I'm almost there, Jack, I'm gonna cum... oh fuck..."

Being this close to her, chest to chest while she climaxed was intense. Her torso began shuddering and she slumped against my body, her hand still planted between her legs. I felt her body finally relax as her orgasm peaked, then began the slow rippling spasms of release. The pressure and transmitted movement on my cock was amazing, and I was still rock-hard when she finally sat up.

"Mhmm, that was really nice," she said sweetly.

"You did all the work," I grinned.

"Sometimes that's okay, but don't get used to it."

"Wouldn't dream of it."

"Your turn, roomie. You wanna... change things up?"

I kissed her, then quickly glanced around the room. "Right this way." I gently lifted her off me and led us, my hard cock swinging and leading the way toward the dining area near the kitchen.

"Is there anything you don't wanna do, like positions?" I stuttered. "Off limits stuff?"

"Not really, I mean, what'd you have in mind?"

Be confident, go after what you want. I spun around and nuzzled her neck before speaking. "I wanna bend you over the table and do you from behind."

"The table?" she said curiously. I watched her glance that direction and flash me a wicked grin, seeing the floor to ceiling mirror running the length of the space behind.

I blushed and kissed her cheek.

"It's okay," she said sweetly, seeing my embarrassment, "I like to watch too."

I kissed her deeply before leading her the rest of the way and gently spinning her around. She let me control her body and simply went were I guided. I gestured to her elbows. She took the cue, bending at the waist and leaning forward onto the table. Her perfect breasts still hung out, swinging below her chest as she propped up on her arms.

I hiked her dress up again, further this time to expose her thighs and round ass. I could only just now see that she wore a sheer white thong, which obviously hadn't come off during our previous activities. I pulled at the narrow material covering her lips and pushed it aside, revealing her dripping opening. She cooed delicately as my fingertips brushed against her.

The yellow material of her dress clung to only her midsection, but draped slightly on other side of her long, golden legs. I took alternating glances at her from my place behind, then to her side view in the mirror. Both sights were amazing.

Watching the mirror image, I lined up my cock and slowly pushed into her. My legs and glutes tightened as I slid deep into Sloane's body. I stopped when I was fully inside and admired the image of us together. We were beautiful. Hot. I focused my attention directly ahead and wrapped my fingers around her hips. I slowly pulled all the way out, watching as her lips gently closed as I left her, only to graciously part, then stretch wide around my long shaft as it plunged back in.

I glanced at the mirror again and met her gaze, she was watching us too.

"Good idea Jack," she purred. "I love watching you fuck me."

Her obviously measured words lit the match and I started working for her compliment. I began taking long, full strokes, using her hips as leverage. We were both moving, coming together. It wasn't a one-sided exercise.

I pumped a little faster, again alternating my view between her beautiful ass and the better-than-porn scene playing in the mirror. Even though I couldn't see it directly, the image on her face was painted with lust and pleasure, the sight drove me even further down the road.

Sweat began to bead on my forehead and run down my face. The first drop on her backside pushed another button and I pumped even faster. In my exertion, the leg that had cramped on the beach twinged and made me jerk briefly to one side. I was mid-thrust and slipped out of her warm confines, but instead slid upward into the crack of her ass.

I stopped, panting as I silently relished the pause. I could still fend of the inevitable and go longer if I could just catch a few breaths. I glanced down, somehow for the first time noticing the eroticism of my manhood, nestled between her flesh. It sat there, covered with her wetness and followed the path of the single thong strap before it diverged. I barely thrusted, watching my tool part her cheeks.

Another glance in the mirror showed she was watching me intently. I pulled back a little more, then pushed forward again. The friction on the bottom of my shaft was mostly from her thong, so I pulled it aside. Her delicate rosebud was already slick with her juices. I didn't do it intentionally, but I watched as my hand moved from her hip to her pussy, liberally coating my fingers inside her. I pulled them out and moved upward. Slowly, gently, I traced fingertip circles around her opening. Does she even like this? Fuck, I should have asked first...

My fingers continued on their own, brushing across her little pink button. With just the right amount of pressure, I elicited a sharp intake of breath. I glanced at her face in the mirror and her mouth had half-opened. I pressed a little more forcefully this time.

"Oooh," she breathed in response.

"Am I not the only one who likes butt stuff?"

"Sometimes... but maybe just fingers tonight, okay? Be gentle."

I took a few more dips inside her slippery cunt, my fingers now dripping with her juices. I rubbed around her hole like she'd done to me with her tongue. A fingertip pressing against the opening drew out another adorable moan. I can't believe she's letting me play with her ass. I risked pushing straight in and watched my finger disappear to the first knuckle. Then another. The visual forcibly reminded me of a video I'd watched. Perhaps a number of times. I pulled my digit back and copied the video, gently releasing a drip of my saliva onto her. I pushed my finger gently back in with the mix of our fluids easing my entry.

"Does that feel good?" I asked. She'd been watching me in the mirror.

"Yesss," she hissed. "It's so hot... Jack, please put your cock back in me. If you can handle two things at once."

I flashed her reflection a cheeky grin. In one slow push, I was fully inside her again. I stayed still for a moment as I continued to explore her other entrance. Moving my digit around inside her bum felt so naughty, taboo. I found that if I pressed downward, I could feel the hardness of my cock through the thin wall of flesh. I took a stroke out and felt my finger depress even further.

With one hand on Sloane's hip and another gently invading her backdoor, I got back into a rhythm. After a few minutes of slow, gentle stimulation, I added another finger. Somehow, my brain was locked on the video of a couple very much like us, in the same position. I'd watched it a dozen or more times. But this is my dick, and my fingers... I thought through my lust fog. God, it's so much better than watching porn.

I was getting close. Long, full plunges into her body combined with the extra stimulation of my fingers in her ass was pushing me over the edge. I felt the pressure beginning to build amongst the sounds of our skin slapping together and my own moaning.

"Cum for me, Jack..."

"I'm almost there," I panted. So fucking close. I couldn't get the image of the video out of my head, it was so much like the erotic scene in front of me. Just do it.

I took three more plunges into her slippery cunt before pulling out. With the hand that had been holding her hips, I began to stroke my wet shaft. I pulled my fingers halfway out of her ass and spread them gently apart.

Beating my meat like a madman, I glanced at her face in the mirror. The blend of excitement and surprise pushed me over the edge.

"Fuuuuck!" I cried as my cock exploded. I watched proudly as my spunk flew in ropey strings, beginning to paint her beautiful skin. The first splashed across her ass, the second up to the small of her back. I kept stroking as my contractions grew weaker, my copious load continuing to spray her backside. Just like the in the video, I aimed at her stretched backdoor and dripped a few spurts just inside.

Watching the way I'd used her body, that she'd just become a receptacle for my seed... the thoughts prolonged my hormonal surge, the pleasure that came with climax. It made the last part of the video easier to understand, and replicate. Without another thought, I let go of my still throbbing cock and dropped to my knees. I took a deep breath and dove in between her still-spread legs.

I gave Sloane's engorged clit a quick tongue bath before continuing my ascent. Up the folds of her slit, across the bridge of soft skin, then to her other opening. I licked around it, over it, then began to gently suck. A bit of our mixed fluid game out, and I greedily lapped at it. I could hear an indistinct moan from further up the table, but I continued northward. With gentle kisses and tongue, I slowly cleaned my seed off of her body.

The taste was a bit strange, a bit salty, with some other notes I couldn't place. The taboo idea of swallowing my own load evaporated as I continued doing so from her perfect ass, then back. My only regret was not being able to see her face. I finally stood and licked my lips. She lifted off the table and turned to face me.

"Holy shit..." she said quietly. "Aren't you just full of surprises?" She leaned in and kissed me, open mouth. "Mhmm, yummy."

"I saw it on the internet," I confessed, "it looked really hot."

"You're not wrong. I'm still just... wow."

"Too much?" I asked, now nervous that I'd gone too far.

"No," she answered with a smile. "I thought it was amazing. It was really hot when you dripped a little in my ass."

I could barely form a coherent sentence, so I just kissed her again.

"You did a wonderful job cleaning me," she said, finally fixing her dress. "But I'm gonna still need a shower. You look like you could use one too," she traced over my sweaty forehead with her finger. "You're welcome to join me."

I followed her, hand in hand up the stairs, leaving my pile of discarded clothes near the couch. We cleaned up, not quickly, in the enormous shower. I took the opportunity to reciprocate her earlier kindness. I gently lathered up her entire body, of course paying extra attention to the bits I enjoyed. We finished with washing her hair, me trying my best to replicate the relaxing scalp massage she'd given me.

I made some comment as we toweled off, about having to walk down three flights of stairs naked. Rather of matter of factly, Sloane simply pointed to her bed. I obeyed, obviously. We fell asleep, her head on my chest and a leg draped over mine. I had never been more content.

* * *

As we settled in and got comfortable with our new arrangement, I still had regular moments of I can't believe this is my life. I made a point to talk with my parents and high school friends, but had a horrible time keeping my situation under wraps. My folks certainly wouldn't understand, and my buddies would think I was lying, so it was probably for the best anyway.

Sloane had a big group of her friends over one evening, including Sierra, ahem, and they all seemed to have some idea. I kept noticing lobbed eyebrow raises and interested half-smiles in my direction. I ate up the attention like candy.

We both continued to see other people, with varying levels of success, whatever that even meant now. I never specifically discussed it with Sloane, but it felt like our pact had put an interesting and positive spin on dating. Knowing that we could get amazing, satisfying sex without having to cross some imaginary three-date line, or having to say the right things to get into somebody's pants... you could just focus on getting to know them and having fun.

Not that opportunities didn't present themselves with our other conquests. I fingered a girl to a very nice orgasm, if I do say so, myself, after a hike in Griffith Park. The funny part was that it happened to occur in the passenger seat of Sloane's car. I got home and had to ask her where she kept disinfecting wipes. My date had been quite prolific, shall we say, in the moisture department.

That particular incident started another interesting ritual for us, a full tell-all of our dating experience after they happened. We both offered helpful advice from the other gender's perspective, but we really relished hearing about any activities that progressed further.

Hearing about another girl squirting in her passenger seat, for example, had Sloane worked into a frenzy by the time I'd finished the story. She pushed me roughly onto the couch and had her way with me through three shaking, cursing orgasms (and two for me).

I came up for a beer one evening while Sloane had a date over. Sitting on a bar stool, she had his cock out and was giving what looked like a satisfying handjob while he eagerly tongued one of her tits. I strolled to the fridge and gave them a polite nod on my way out.

Our after party that night was off the hook.

One of my dates went so well that I invited the girl, Alexa, back over to the house afterward. She and Sloane hit it off immediately, which got me a surreptitious thumbs-up from my roommate. I briefly entertained and then gave up the idea of some kind of three-way action, I had no idea if Sloane would even consider it. We ended up sitting around the kitchen table, playing Cards Against Humanity and drinking whiskey early into the morning. My face hurt so much from laughing, I could hardly stand it. With my roomie's encouragement, I asked Alexa out again after the requisite forty-eight hours had passed. She lamented my timing, apparently she'd just gotten back together with an ex-boyfriend. The pity sex I got that evening was amazingly restorative.

Sloan's period put us in a bit of a dry spell, which I was totally okay with. I scored some big points by giving her a head-to-toe body massage one afternoon when her cramps were bad. I was sporting some decent wood under my sweatpants when I was rubbing her ass and thighs, which she of course noticed. I argued halfheartedly for celibate solidarity, but she ended up giving me a quick, sloppy blowjob anyway. She greedily drank down my large saved-up load, and then I finished her massage, equally relaxed and satisfied.

* * *

We went grocery shopping the next morning, as had become our routine on the one day of the week we didn't have morning classes. I pushed the cart and made suggestions for ingredients, she pushed things in and paid. She'd stopped in the middle of the freezer aisle and I nearly ran into her with the shopping cart.

"Oh, sorry!" I said, screeching to a halt.

Sloane had glanced down at her phone and was tapping wildly.

"Everything okay? You're usually not on your phone this much."

"Oh, I know," she sighed. "Sorry. Just been texting with an old friend from home a bunch."

"Something important, I'm guessing?" She nodded, but didn't say anything. "Well, I hope it works out okay. Somebody I'd ever get to meet?"

Sloane looked up from her phone flashed me a curious glance. "Maybe." Back to tapping.

I left it at that. We checked out and loaded up the trunk. She asked me to drive, which of course I didn't mind. She texted nearly the whole way home, varying expressions playing about her beautiful face.

As we were dealing with groceries, her phone actually rang. I'd heard her talk on the phone maybe three times, and one of them was me calling from the student union the day we met.

"Hey there, Q. Have you..." She darted toward the stairs and took them two at a time to her room. "Ohmigod, really?"

I couldn't tell if the last overheard phrase was a good OMG, or a bad one. She's allowed to have a life that I'm not a part of, I told myself, feeling rather mature about it.

Her face carried a strangely unreadable expression when she came back, nearly fifteen minutes later. I'd long since put all the food away and was channel surfing on the couch. She sat down in the chair across from me and made a point of putting her phone down.

"Jack," she said warmly, "what would you think about having another roommate?"

"Q?" I asked.

"Yes, I—"

"Like James Bond, Q?" I interrupted.

Sloane chuckled politely and shook her head. "No. Quinn is a friend from home. She's ready for some life changes, and... well, I offered that she could stay here. I told her I'd ask you first."

"Sloane... it's your house. I don't have any input on what you do with it."

"Of course you do! You live here, you do the cooking, you get a say too."

I grinned sheepishly and glanced at the floor. "That's really nice of you. Do you think we'll get along?"

Sloane's mouth turned slowly upward and her eyes brightened. "Yeah."

"Then that's all I need to hear. I vote yes."

She sprung off the chair and hugged me. "Thank you Jack, this is gonna be good for her." Sloane picked up her phone and sauntered out to the patio, closing the door behind her. She was back on a call almost immediately.

I puzzled for the next thirty-six hours about Quinn, whoever that was. Sloane, amazingly, didn't have any social media so it wasn't like I could stalk her old profile and find this person. Some quick googling found over a hundred Quinns in the greater Denver metro, about seventy percent of them female. I didn't have enough of Sloane's history to narrow down my search any further. It was certainly possible Quinn didn't even live there any more. I gave up, and learned the next morning I wouldn't have to wonder much longer.

Her flight was to arrive that afternoon. I was about to offer to skip class and go LAX, even to drive if she wanted, but Sloane didn't bring it up. I took the cue and just kissed her goodbye.

I got home from class, and all my speculation was over. I practically sprinted up the stairs to the kitchen and found them sitting at the island, laughing and sharing a plate of Oreos. Sloane slid off her stool and kissed my cheek.

"Jack, Quinn. Quinn, Jack."

Not by any stretch what I expected, Quinn and Sloane could have been yin and yang. They were both stunningly beautiful, but Quinn in a very different way. Her hair was short, some kind of pixie or bob, I honestly wasn't sure what it was called. Her tresses were mostly black, but had silvery shimmering strands woven through it. Her makeup was heavier than anything I'd seen on Sloane, but it suited her. Light, pale skin with dark eyeliner and lips. She wore a ring in her lower lip, and a small stud in the crease of her nose. A number of rings and other metal bits adorned her ears.

123456...8