California Dreamin' Pt. 05

Story Info
Three’s (not) a crowd.
7.3k words
4.76
7.6k
11

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/29/2024
Created 12/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over the age of 18.

This chapter is more snack-sized, but gets right into what we all have been patiently waiting for... our trio to be together, in the biblical sense. Finally all in the same room, inhibitions dropped, clothing discarded. Hopefully the first of many sexytimes for Jack, Sloane, and Quinn. This chapter's rendezvous is steamy for sure, but maybe just a -little- vanilla. I mean, it will take some experimentation to work out everyone's kinks and naughty turn-ons, right?

This and future chapters will deal with the messy (and hot!) reality of a three-way polyamorous relationship between two cis and one fluid person, who all realize that their place on the sexual spectrum changes to follow their hearts, and... other organs. If this kind of relationship, light drug use, cross dressing, or group sex offend or trigger you, please look elsewhere.

And dear reader - if there is a specific coupling or situation that would get you all hot and bothered in the best way, please let me know in the comments or in private feedback. Assuming I can write it, I'd love to do something nice for you, having come with us this far.

Favorite and follow to make sure you get notified of each new chapter, in case it isn't in a category you watch.

Let me know in the comments how you're liking the story, and if you're keen on seeing it continue.

* * *

Quinn and I woke the next morning in the small studio rental, the sun reflecting intense green from the top of the palm canopy. The light bathed the room in a soft glow as I opened my eyes.

We'd showered before we went to bed and hadn't bothered to get dressed. Quinn was still asleep, her head on my shoulder and her body draped over mine. Our combined heat had kept us warm on top of the comforter. It took me a moment to rationalize the perfect tit pressed into my chest and the semi-hard cock flopped onto my thigh. I smiled and took a long blink as she stirred.

"G'mornin', you."

"Hey, baby. Sleep well?"

"A little warm, but the company was good." She squeezed me and sighed.

I held her close, not caring that I could no longer feel my arm under her neck. I could still smell her perfume and the scented shampoo she used.

"I had a really good time last night. I hope our first date was up to your expectations."

She rolled and propped herself on an elbow. "We're so far beyond my expectations, I don't even know where I am."

I craned up to kiss her and rolled out of the bed. "You want coffee?"

"Ohmigosh, yes. You think you can work that machine?"

I studied the Ikea-like directions the host had laminated and stuck to the side of the large espresso maker. "I think so..." After a few minutes of grinding, bubbling, and hissing, I'd whipped up two serviceable Americanos. We pulled on shorts and t-shirts and wandered out to the balcony. We snuggled up on the outdoor couch and sipped our coffees.

"I hope Sloane's not too hung over this morning," I said. "I can't imagine being in downward dog and needing to vomit... yuck."

Quinn choked on her coffee. "No kidding. She's a champ though, I'm sure she's probably taken over whatever— what the hell is a yoga retreat, anyway?"

"No idea." I downed the last of my coffee. "You hungry?"

"I am a bit peckish. Somebody wore me out last night."

"I bet they had a good time doing it." I kissed her cheek. "Why don't I go find something and bring it back?"

Quinn smiled and nodded. I slipped on flip flops and padded down the stairs, hoping the bakery I'd noticed yesterday would be open early. People were already bustling about the square as I stepped out into the morning sunlight filtering through the trees. The quaint little shop was one of few open, and had a nice selection of goodies. I bought a couple of scones and two lattes.

By the time I'd returned, she'd already put on the change of clothes I'd packed for her and applied some light makeup. We sat on the balcony and ate our breakfast while we people watched and warmed ourselves in the sun. We didn't have much to pack when check out time rolled around, so I texted the Airbnb host and we left.

* * *

I'd forgotten to close my blinds and woke early the next morning. Quinn and I had decided to sleep in our own beds at home, neither having slept very soundly in the warm studio we'd shared the night before. Maybe it was the heat, maybe it was the fact that our bodies were draped over each other all night.

Early morning light streamed into my bedroom and I decided to go for a run. The temperature outside was perfect, and I felt like there was some pent up energy to burn. I loved jogging down the boardwalk and the bike trails that continued along the ocean as far as you could want.

I hadn't had any proper exercise in over a week, and the endorphins after mile three or so were wonderful. The clarity and inspiration that comes after a good, long sweat is truly amazing. And sweat, I did. I still wasn't used to running in California where it seemed like it was never less than sixty degrees. At mile four and my turnaround point, I stripped my shirt off and began to use it as a towel to wipe the drips out of my eyes. When I got back to the boardwalk and the familiar sights of our neighborhood, I was properly whooped.

I cooled down and walked up our street, finally stopping just outside the gate to stretch. I was fully bent over, doing my glutes when an extended-length van pulled up at the curb. Alex rolled down the driver's window as I heard another door close.

"All safe and sound Jack, we took good care of her!"

I stood up and glanced at the window. Five or six faces were rather unabashedly pushed against the glass, gawking at me. Sloane rounded the front of the van.

"Hey you," she said with a wide smile. "Looks like you have a fan club..."

I waved genially toward the van and got back lots of grins. "Welcome back. Good time?" I extended my hand, she looked at me like I was covered with something contagious.

"Maybe after you've showered... and yes, we had a good time."

"Why are they all staring at us?"

Sloane chuckled. "Not us baby, you."

I flashed her a confused glance before it dawned on me. "Ohhh..."

"I may have shared a few details about our new relationship status over a few tequilas. May have..."

"I see." I grabbed her hands and pulled her against my still-dripping body. She feigned revulsion for a second, but gave in and kissed me properly. I relished having her back. "Are they gonna leave?" I asked quietly.

"I think most of them just wanted to see if you were real."

"Well, I'm real sweaty. Does that count?"

She laughed brightly. "Oh, that really counts. Come on inside before you start breaking hearts."

We waved again to the van before Alex slowly pulled away.

"So? Spill it, how was the date?"

I grinned, my expression probably not preserving much mystery. "I'm sure Quinn will want to tell you all the details. I wouldn't want to spoil any important girl talk."

"Only a week into this and you're already so wise," she laughed.

I took her hand and led her into the yard and through the door.

"I missed you," she said quietly as we stepped inside. I kissed her again as Quinn appeared at the landing.

"Thought I heard you!" She rushed over and hugged Sloane close. She wore a pair of tight shorts and a tank top that stretched nicely around her now-larger chest. "How was the yoga thing, did you all align your chi's or chakras or whatever?"

"Something like that," Sloane smirked.

"Do you two mind if I go clean up? I can smell my own stink, which probably means it's truly horrible."

"Of course," said Quinn.

I made my way into my bedroom, a little surprised that they followed. I mentally reinforced our new living and relationship situation, and simply took my rather moist running clothes off. I got a pair of hungry stares as I walked toward the bathroom, au naturale. They followed again. Sloane and Quinn leaned against the vanity and talked as I stood under the hot water.

We're all together, this is the new normal, I told myself. It wasn't a hard sell, two gorgeous girls just on the other side of a foggy piece of glass while I scrubbed myself clean. I could hear bits and pieces of their conversation over the stream.

"So, spill!"

"He took me to this place called Palm Square and we got drinks and dinner and gelato... it was so sweet. And the face painting, I almost couldn't..."

Low whispers that didn't make it into the shower were punctuated by soft awwhhhs.

"You realize I'm in the same room and can hear you," I laughed, rinsing the soap from my hair and scalp.

"Yes, sweetie," Sloane giggled. "I believe you had a small part in the story, so you can stay." She continued on. "Well, did you guys..."

"Yes!" said Quinn. "Oh Sloane, it was so amazing. Jack was so sweet and omfg, I even..." her voice trailed off.

"Wow," said Sloane slowly. "I told you, this was gonna be different. Amazing..."

I could feel my heart rate finally normalizing as I rinsed the remaining suds down the drain. The boost from my run gave me a little extra confidence, so I just went with it. I turned off the water and stepped out.

"So I'm just gonna toss this out there, 'cause I'm sure we're all thinking it. Is this gonna happen?" I gestured between us, tracing a triangle with my finger. Quinn handed me a towel with an eyebrow raise.

"I hope so," said Sloane quietly. "I didn't want to force anything, and I wasn't sure how... compatible you two were going to be. You know, all around." She flashed a lopsided grin.

"I'd say we can check that one off the list," said Quinn.

I could feel myself getting hard and realized it was quite obvious. I wrapped the towel around my waist and walked over to them. "Like I said, I'm all in." I wrapped and arm around each and pulled them in for a three-way hug.

"So where do we go from here," Quinn asked. "Do we all just wanna go get naked?"

"I just ran eight miles, I'm gonna need to recover some energy before I have enough to deal with satisfying both of you."

They giggled in unison.

"I think we should let it happen naturally," said Sloane.

Quinn humphed.

"Okay, how about this evening. Maybe we'll have a nice dinner at home and see what happens afterward," Sloane relented. "Oh, and cooking is on you two, obviously."

"Deal," I said.

I dressed and spent the remainder of the morning and afternoon relaxing. I wandered up to the rooftop after lunch in just a pair of shorts, enjoying the the October SoCal weather that was somehow still in the 70s. I fell asleep on a chaise in the sun, and woke up to Sloane spooned in next to me. She'd laid her hand on my chest and head on my shoulder. I sighed and closed my eyes again. We woke together an hour later and had a slow, delicate make out session on the roof.

We finally descended and found Quinn flitting about the kitchen. She'd gone grocery shopping and already made a charcuterie platter that would feed at least triple the population of the house. Sloane popped a bottle of wine and we carried everything out to the balcony off the living room.

Sipping our pinot noir and making tiny sandwiches from baguette and salami, I couldn't envision a more perfect way to spend an afternoon. We all laughed and talked and touched and shared about our previous weeks and what the next held. Sloane and I had midterms coming, and Quinn confessed she'd been applying for part time work so she'd have something to do while we were in class.

I'd never been in a real relationship before, but everything felt so wonderful and natural, just talking. I could be spending the same time and attention on either one of them and been completely happy, but somehow having both only made it better. I still subconsciously expected some kind of jealousy to flare up, some drama that changed the angles of our triangle. But somehow, it just didn't happen.

We ate our fill of finger food and were well into the second bottle of vino when the sun set. I swallowed the last of my wine and stood to stretch, finally pulling on the t-shirt I'd draped over the chair. I walked to the railing and looked down at the boardwalk and beach beyond. The weekend crowd was still strolling around in bathing suits but beginning to pack up for their trip back to reality.

Sloane and Quinn appeared on either side of me a moment later. They each took a hand and interlaced their fingers in mine, gazing with me at the activity below. I'd glanced back and forth between them, literally separated by me. Without even thinking, I stepped back from the railing and pulled them, us, together. Quinn laid her head on my shoulder and Sloane nuzzled into my chest. I couldn't remember a time in my life when I'd been more content and confident in my own shoes.

I hadn't believed Sloane when she said red wine made you feel different than beer or booze, but it was true. I stood there, gazing at the sunset with two gorgeous girls hanging on me, and felt a bit maudlin. A hard swallow caught in my throat as I had the thought that a meteor could annihilate the whole of LA county just then and I'd still count it as a good life. As long as it ended with this moment. I felt my eyes begin to mist as I refocused on what was only inches away.

Quinn had dropped her head just enough to kiss Sloane, both of them still leaning on my chest. I loosed my hands and wrapped them around the pair, quickly forgetting my brief self-realization. I pulled away just enough so I could watch their lips touch and mouths slowly open to each other. For a second I felt like an intruder, someone inappropriately watching a private moment from a distance.

I began to trust that mind reading was a thing for our throuple and they pulled apart. Quinn turned first and sucked my lower lip between hers, then Sloane came at me from the other side and gently pressed the tip of her tongue to my mouth. Several minutes went by as we traded places or just let three sets of lips and tongues do what they wanted. By the time we gently pulled apart, I was rock hard.

"That was nice," said Sloane, licking her lips. "Sorry about my olive breath."

We giggled and I pulled them back into me.

"We'll just have to put something in your mouth that tastes better," said Quinn with a devilish smile.

"I'm about to rip these shorts open," I breathed, "you two want to move inside?"

"Not into a little exhibitionism?" said Sloane.

"I can only handle one mind bending sex thing per week, so you're just gonna have to wait until tomorrow."

"I'm afraid I can't wait," she replied, her voice getting serious. "Come on, up to my room. King size bed..."

We made our way to Sloane's bedroom at the top of the house. Part of me wanted to sprint, but somehow we took our time, holding hands in a chain as we climbed the stairs. We stepped inside and without words, disrobed. Nobody took their own clothes off, but simply let the other two carefully tug and pull at the thin fabric separating us from what we'd been pining for.

We stood there at the foot of the bed, just gazing at each other's naked bodies. Quinn hadn't been tucked, and stood out as full and hard as I was. Our cocks bumped as the three of us leaned in for another, shorter three way kiss. Sloane and Quinn pulled away and shared a look, then rather firmly pushed me down to sit on the edge of the bed.

They knelt in front of me and flashed me nearly identical grins. I only mouthed fuck as they leaned in and began planting kisses on either side of my hard shaft. They worked upward together, painfully slowly. They somehow managed to french kiss each other with me between them, lips wrapped around my sensitive head.

"Jesus..." I moaned. I could barely form any words as I stared at them in awe. Quinn's black lipstick contrasted with Sloane's pink, both colors now marking my shaft. After a few moments of delicate kisses, they began to take turns swallowing my manhood. Not all the way at first, but in slowly deeper plunges.

I began taking shallower, measured breaths as they started to slowly deep-throat my cock. With a set of beautiful lips stretched around the base of my shaft, they would tongue the underside. After a few moments I put a hand on whoever's head was currently in my lap and tapped gently, wanting it to last longer.

Quinn pulled off and pulled Sloane against her. Their tits brushed as they wantonly made out in front of me. My wet cock slapped against my stomach as I panted, trying to keep from cumming all over myself.

"I think we got him super close," said Quinn, breaking the kiss.

"Don't worry, he likes it," Sloane grinned. She stared up into my eyes. "But I think he's ready, he really wants it now."

I could only nod in response. Sloane dove back down and took me in her throat to the hilt before making slow trips halfway up, then back down.

"Oh god, I'm almost there. Please don't stop..."

Quinn grabbed my hand. "Baby, I want you to cum in her mouth, okay?"

"Uh huh," I nodded. She stroked my thigh with her other hand while Sloane continued to bury me in her throat. "Oh, fuck... I'm gonna..."

The boiling liquid began to course through me. I cried out an indiscriminate moan as I started to spurt. Quinn squeezed my hand as Sloane pulled up to keep just my head between her lips.

"Cumming," I grunted weakly after three or four ropes splashed onto her tongue. Sloane milked my shaft with her hand, coaxing every drop from my body.

Apparently satisfied she'd taken enough of my load, Sloane straightened her back and sat up. She slowly parted her lips and showed me her mouthful of my thick juice. Before I could fully commit the image to memory, Quinn kissed her. I watched in awe as their tongues intertwined between open mouths, my cum sloshing between them and dripping from the corners of their lips.

"Holy shit..." I just stared as they finally pulled apart. "Do you guys... want some water?" I chuckled involuntarily. Really, that's what you're gonna ask?

"That would be great," said Sloane. "Better get one for yourself too."

I hopped off the bed. My softening cock wagged in front of me as I trotted down the stairs. I fetched three large bottles from the fridge, and took a long pull straight from the half-full bottle of wine. You got this, dude.

I found them on Sloane's bed, reclined on pillows against the headboard. Both were still quite nude, and gave me hungry stares as I walked in. "Here you go," I handed them each a bottle. We sat and sipped for a moment, trading silent glances.

"My turn?" I finally spoke up.

"I don't think there's any rules," said Quinn. "But you know, what ever you wanna do."

Challenge accepted. I crawled into the narrow space between and twisted to kiss each of them, draping an arm over both of their lovely bodies.

"Is that some fresh liquid courage I taste?" said Sloane.

"Maybe," I grinned.

It felt a bit like learning to juggle at first, but eventually I got the hang of it. One hand on each, alternate kissing and licking. I had one of Sloane's nipples between my lips when my hand made it to Quinn's hardness. The soft noises my girlfriends made simultaneously drove me nuts, in the best way possible.

I can't believe this is fucking happening...

I scooted lower and took Quinn into my mouth. I reached with my other hand between Sloane's legs and slowly dipped my fingers into her already wet pussy. Again, more cooing from above me. I was quickly growing hard again.

"Jack's a good multitasker, isn't he?" said Sloane.