California Dreamin' Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know. And back 'atcha, cowboy." She pulled her hands away and gave me finger guns.

I doubled over and laughed. "Oh my god, it's rubbing off!" I pulled her into a hug before we started walking again. "But Quinn is so amazing, and I couldn't imagine us without her too. Does that make sense?"

"Yeah. I've had a little more time to process that than you, and I know it takes getting used to. Believe me, I've had some sleepless nights about it."

"Did you mean what you said about telling the truth from now on? Your plan was a big surprise, at least to me."

"Absolutely, I promise," she said quietly. "And you know why I kept that from you, and I apologized."

"I know." I stopped again and spun her around toward me and tried to keep a straight face. "I know girls can tend to be more emotional about things."

"That's part of our charm, Jack."

"I'm just glad you two can't get your periods at the same time..."

She laughed and hit my shoulder. "You're big brutish asshole sometimes, you know that?"

I grinned back. "That's part of our charm, Sloane."

She chuckled and we continued on our way.

"Seriously though, I feel like the luckiest guy on the planet. I think we're gonna be amazing..."

"Me too," she said sweetly.

And of course she was reading my mind just then.

"If you think you're lucky now, just wait until we do all the other naughty stuff Quinn and I have talked about..."