California Dreamin' Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll say. He's getting really good at blowjobs too," Quinn added between breaths. "Hhmhm, nice..."

I took a few more deep plunges on her shaft and looked up to see them beginning to kiss. I stopped moving, my mouth and throat filled with cock, just to watch. Their slow makeout session was so erotic, lips and tongues and hands... I finally pulled off and moved between Sloan's legs. I licked up and down the length of her dripping slit and flicked her button with the tip of my tongue. Taking Quinn's cock in my hand, I began to slowly stroke her.

They were making out with more intensity now. Sloane had moved to Quinn's neck and ears. I gave Sloane a few more tongue swipes and sat up. Watching them was one of the sexiest things I'd ever witnessed in my short life. Time to go big or go home, I thought. I glanced lustily at their body parts closest to me and got an idea.

I plunged my fingers into Sloane's cunt and generously coated them. She moaned into Quinn's ear while I felt her slippery insides. After a moment, I pulled out and moved the same hand over between Quinn's legs. I slowly spread her cheeks and began to rub against her opening. With each of my dripping fingers, I massaged the borrowed lubricant into her rosebud.

"Oh, Jack..." she squealed, "you're naughty." Quinn stared down at me. "Don't stop."

I worked one finger, then two inside her. She exhaled as I pushed further in and found her prostate. I began to slowly rub her button with the tips of my fingers. She only moaned quietly.

Committing the motion to memory, I resumed my oral attention on Sloane's open gash. I thrust my tongue into her folds, then gently sucked her clit between my lips. Continuing to rub Quinn's button with my fingers, I sloppily french kissed Sloane's pussy with growing vigor.

"Damn, that feels good," Sloane stuttered between breaths. She glanced down at me, her eyes going wide as she spied my other hand. "Jesus, Jack... wow."

Quinn was writhing against my hand now, eyes shut, and squirming in little circles with her hips. Her cock, flopped against her smooth stomach, had begun to leak pre-cum.

Sloane noticed and dipped her finger in the small pool before raising it to her mouth. "I'm almost there, just keep going..."

I managed to nod from between her legs. I continued to lap at her dripping cunt, my mouth and chin now covered with her juices. I sped up my movements just slightly, realizing I was doing so to both of them. Quinn began to moan a bit louder, and Sloane ran her fingers into my hair.

"Oh Jesus, Jack, you're gonna make me cum. Fuck... yesssss..."

Sloane held my head and I ate her out for all I was worth. Her legs spasmed then went rigid, then limp. She finally released my head and gently rubbed my scalp until I pulled away.

I paid special care not to neglect Quinn's ass as I scooted toward her. She opened her eyes and flashed me a pleading, almost pained expression as I continued to rub her button. Her noises were like little bursts of dopamine and it only made me want it worse. Want it for her.

"Do you want to cum for me, baby? Are you ready?"

"Uh huh, almost..." she panted. "Just a little harder."

I flashed her a nod and doubled down with my fingers.

"Oh god, just like that..."

I glanced over at Sloane, her chest heaved as she watched us. The lust in her eyes drove me even more.

Quinn began to buck harder against me and curl her toes. She's close. Without a word I dropped my head into her lap and swallowed her straining cock. No teasing, no gentle kisses, I just took it all. I paused briefly when she hit the back of my throat, but relaxed and pushed further. My tongue under the base of her shaft quickly got me what I wanted.

"Oh... yes. Just a little more... oh, fuck," her breath began to come in halting gasps.

I pulled nearly all the way off her cock and sucked on just the the head, then plunged her tool back into my throat.

"Fuck!" Quinn squealed. "Yes, oh oohhh, ohhhhhh..."

Her shaft expanded and erupted, her hot cum filling my throat. I rubbed her prostate opposite her violent spurts, urging more and more of her juice into my stomach as her entire body convulsed. I counted five more tapering thrusts into my mouth before I slowly pulled out of her tight rear end. After one final aftershock, I pulled my lips slowly up her shaft, squeezing them tightly as I ascended. A few of her last, salty drops landed on my tongue.

I sat up and leaned back on my hands and stared at them. They both panted, alternating their gazes between each other and me. I wiped their mixed juices off my mouth and then rather crudely onto my leg. I exhaled deeply and smiled. That's one for the photo album. How the fuck did I get here? I shook my head, mostly to myself.

Sloane finally broke our reverie. "I'd like to say it was from our excellent training, but the boy has some natural talent, I think." She kissed the air.

"You're not wrong," Quinn piped up. "Poor kid is gonna have his hands full."

I watched them gazing at me, lusty smiles playing about their beautiful, if very different faces. My brain reeled against the remote possibility that one, let alone two people could be looking at me like that. I fought the urge to look over my shoulder like I'd done countless times in high school to see the jock behind me, the one the pretty girl was actually waving at. The three of us sitting on the bed were so far away from that normal, the conventional way I'd always thought about sex and love and being with someone. I had two someones.

"You okay?" said Sloane while studying my face.

"Yeah," said with a nod, "just having a moment here."

"Oh, sweetie, what is it?"

We'd all had our share of fits and tears over the last weeks, I wasn't trying to dredge up any more of that.

"I... I mean, two months ago, I never could have imagined any of this. Now I couldn't imagine being without it. Without both of you. It's fucking overwhelming." I sniffed. "I'm sorry, I feel so needy and girly. No offense, it must be the wine." I half grinned.

"None taken," they said together.

"Jack, I know this is a lot to take in," said Quinn, crawling toward me. "you've been conditioned your whole life to accept a certain reality and kind of relationship, to—"

"You don't understand." I laughed and took her hand. "You and Sloane are the best things that have ever happened to me. I wanna yell from the rooftops that I have this amazing thing that other losers don't even know about... you know what, we should do it! Come on!"

I sprang from the bed and grabbed their hands. I pulled us toward the balcony and only released them to open the door. I turned around backwards and pulled them again toward the railing. The sun had long since set and the streetlights were casting shadows below. Nobody from below could see us in our nakedness, but I wouldn't care if they could. With an arm over each of their shoulders, I sucked in a deep breath, but slowly let it out.

"Couldn't think of anything to yell?" said Sloane with more than a hint of snark.

Quinn giggled.

"Not really," I laughed. I sighed and pulled them closer to me. "It'd probably turn into more of a speech anyway... do I at least get half credit for the thought?"

"Baby, you get full credit in my book," she said sweetly.

"Mine too," said Quinn.

I sighed and held them. A gust of wind blew across the balcony and made me shiver. "Well, since we've established that Jack's grand gesture has fizzled, should we go back inside?"

"I think you made up for it in advance with your earlier gesture," said Quinn. "My knees are still a little wobbly." She turned and kissed my cheek.

"Agreed," said Sloane. "You guys uh... wanna stay in my room tonight?"

* * *

As amazing as our evening had been, there was something differently satisfying about the next morning. I woke, sandwiched between them and had a moment of bliss I knew I'd remember forever. We were laying on our sides, Sloane in front of me, Quinn behind. Even without opening my eyes, I could feel them near me, the heat from their bodies and places where skin touched. I lay there for what felt like half an hour, just basking in my now.

After a while I stretched as well I as could given my position. I shifted and draped an arm over Sloane's chest and was treated to a handful of warm breast. I ran my fingers gently over the round contours and lightly brushed past her nipple. It began to harden the more I touched. She stirred when I gently squeezed. I inhaled the floral scent in her hair.

"G'morning beautiful," I whispered.

"Mhmm, morning," she responded sweetly. "I haven't slept that good in days."

I moved my fingers back to her nipple and gently pinched it.

"The wake-up is nice, too." Sloane pushed her back against me, sandwiching my morning wood between us. "You need to get up and use the bathroom?"

"I thought you might want to do something else with my... condition."

"I could be persuaded." She rolled over to face me, wasting no time in taking my hard cock in her hand. "Well, you're just raring to go already, aren't you?"

"I woke up snuggled between my two hot, naked girls... I'm only human." I kissed her gently.

Sloane craned around to look at her phone. "Ugh, we slept late. We're gonna be late for class."

"I can be quick!"

"What if I don't want quick?" she said seductively.

"Then whatever you want, you shall have." I leaned in for another kiss and got an enthusiastic response. Snaking my free arm between us, I gently rubbed Sloane's warm thighs. She parted them enough for me to gain access while she continued gently stroking me.

"I think you know what I want," she cooed, rolling onto her back.

Rolling with her, I nestled myself between her legs. I scooted down the bed and pushed her knees apart further. As I kissed the smooth skin near her slit, I dipped a finger into her tightness. Sloane began to make happy noises as I began to run my tongue up and down her lips.

I ate her out slowly, taking the time to appreciate the stillness of the morning punctuated only by her sharp intake of breath and gentle moans. Between licks, I glanced over at Quinn, still sound asleep.

I was about to add have sex in a bed with one person while another sleeps to the growing list of wonderfully taboo experiences I'd had in the last month.

"I want you in me now," Sloane whispered.

I released her button from my lips and gave her one final lick. Scooting my knees forward, I guided my head toward her. With a gentle thrust, I slowly plunged inside her willing body.

"You feel so good," I breathed. Stopping when I bottomed out, I relished the warm, delicious pressure enveloping my cock. "I love you."

"I love you too," she smiled, "but I want you to fuck me now."

I nodded. Not one to go against a direct command, I began to slowly thrust in and out of the beautiful girl below me. I held myself up, taking sweeping glances between her face, down her body, then to the magical spot where my cock disappeared between her legs. I shut my eyes for a moment, just taking in all the other senses my body was feeding my brain.

I felt some other movement a moment later and opened my eyes. Quinn was leaning on an elbow beside us, just watching. Her hard cock stuck out at an angle from her body.

"Well good morning, horndogs," she giggled. "Thanks for waiting for me."

Sloane leaned over to kiss her while I continued pumping. They made out slowly, tongues trading places between lips.

"Me too!" I whined playfully.

Quinn leaned over and kissed me deeply before sitting up. "Jesus, it's hot watching you two." She took ahold of her shaft and began to slowly stroke.

"Three is better than two," I panted. "Come 'ere". I pivoted just slightly, still gently thrusting into Sloane's warm tunnel. I pulled Quinn toward me and took her cock between my lips. She quickly moved so I could take the rest.

"You're right," she purred.

I began to give her a sloppy blowjob, trying to match the the tempo of my head with my hips.

"I bet Jack can rub his belly and pat his head at the same time," Sloane giggled. "He really is amazingly coordinated."

"He's amazingly something," said Quinn. "Oooh, that's nice..." she added, her fingers in my hair.

I couldn't respond other than to continue pleasuring their bodies, so I did my best.

"Jack, sweetie," said Sloane after a moment, "let me do that, okay?"

I paused my thrusting and pulled off Quinn's cock. Sloane scooted away from me, my tool sliding out of her warmth.

"Why don't you turn around and get comfortable," she said to Quinn. "God, I've been wanting to try this..."

I watched in anticipation as Quinn laid on her back with her legs facing the wall. Sloane straddled her head facing the headboard and leaned down to finish the sixty-nine. I glanced down at just Quinn's beautiful eyes below Sloane's spread legs.

"Can you two share me without fighting?" Sloane asked playfully. "I'm gonna have my mouth full over here."

"Yes, ma'am," I said.

Quinn simply pulled Sloane's pussy to her mouth and began tonguing. I watched as Sloane slowly enveloped the hard cock below her. She got comfortable and let her body down.

I gingerly spread my knees around Quinn's head and plunged back into Sloane's dripping cunt.

"Oh, fuck yes..." I murmured, my cock back in its home. Every few strokes I could feel Quinn's tongue or lips on the underside of my shaft.

I slowly plunged in and out of Sloane's warm tunnel while they orally pleasured each other. Indiscriminate, low moans were nearly nearly constant as each of us continued. I kept catching glimpses of Quinn's dark eyes below me, eagerly lapping the stream of juices we were creating.

"God this is hot," I said, looking down at our tangle of bodies.

Sloane paused her blowjob and began to moan louder, in time with my thrusting. Quinn and I took the cue and sped our two-pronged attack on her cunt.

"Oh fuck," she said, finally pulling off the cock in her mouth, "you guys are gonna make me cum... don't stop."

I pounded her faster, my balls slapping against Quinn's tongue and lips.

"Yess!!" Sloane squealed. "Fuuuuuck! cumming..." Her legs clamped around Quinn's head while her orgasm peaked.

I slowed my pumping as I felt her insides contract around my shaft. I finally pulled out and watched Quinn's tongue gently stabbing at her clit as her aftershocks tapered off.

"Oh my god..." she said quietly before taking Quinn back in her mouth.

I plunged back in to Sloane's pussy just held still for a moment. Hearing her climax was so hot, I had to concentrate to hold on just a little longer. I pulled almost all he way out and slid back in, watching her lips stretch around the base of my shaft.

"Shit..." I moaned. "I'm getting close."

"Me too," came Quinn's muffled voice below me.

Sloane's head shot up and she craned around to look at me. "Wait! I wanna watch, is that okay?"

"Uh huh," I nodded and pulled out.

Sloane quickly rolled off onto her back. Quinn spun around and got to her knees.

"On me," said Sloane. "I wanna see it."

We nodded and began to stroke our cocks, Quinn beside her, and me still between her legs.

Beating my meat in front of someone else, I thought, lusting over Sloane's naked body below me. I guess I have another one add to the list. I began to feel the urge building.

"I'm almost there," Quinn panted a moment later.

"On my chest," Sloane commanded, a fiery look in her eyes. "Cum all over my tits."

Quinn's stroking had intensified. "Oh shit, here it comes..."

I headed over the edge just as Quinn's first spurts erupted. Thick, ropey strands flew from her cock in impressive arcs. The first clipped Sloane's chin, then neck. The next few painted her perfect tits. Quinn slowed her hand and pressed her cock head against Sloane's nipple, the final few drips covering it.

"I'm..." I stuttered, scooting up so my thighs were rubbing hers, "cumming!" I cried. My hot liquid shot out and joined the other load on Sloane's chest. My first spurt striped her other breast, the next few covered her taut stomach. After I'd been reduced to the last few oozing contractions, I plunged back inside her cunt.

"Oh, shit..." I murmured as my eyes rolled back in my head. I concentrated on the delicious warmth around my softening cock as I came down. After allowing a few moments of post-nut bliss, I opened my eyes.

They were both staring at me, lustfully satisfied grins on their beautiful faces.

"That was so fucking hot," said Sloane, finally looking down at her own body. "You two made quite the mess."

"Not sorry," said Quinn, still absentmindedly holding her cock. She leaned down and kissed Sloane. "We'll get you cleaned off."

I pulled out and had the thought to fetch a towel, but Quinn had already begun kissing Sloane's chest. I grinned and joined her. We lapped at each other's spunk, taking mouthfuls of our own juice from the goddess below us. Or lips met in the valley between Sloane's tits and we paused to share a cummy kiss. We continued our cleanup, Sloane giggling as I tongued her belly button and forced a ticklish laugh. I finally sat up, deeming our work complete.

"And... that made it even better," said Sloane, raising an eyebrow. "We're gonna be really late for class now."

"Are you saying we shouldn't have sleepovers on school nights, mom?"

"Shut up!" she said playfully. "I did not say that!"

I crawled forward and kissed her. Quinn joined us.

After one more three-way make out and a few minutes of cuddling, we forced ourselves out of bed and made our way into Sloane's large shower. With a minimum of groping and kissing, the three of us cleaned each other. Quinn and I wrapped towels around ourselves to trek down to our rooms. We all met in the first floor hall a few minutes later, everyone hastily dressed and ready.

We kissed goodbyes outside the gate. Quinn was headed to another job interview, and Sloane and I strolled toward the university, hand in hand. Even though we were already late, we took our time and just walked, still pretty high on our afterglow. Somehow, everything finally just felt right.

"When did you know?" I asked as we walked. "I mean your whole plan, me, and Quinn... us."

Sloane uncharacteristically blushed and glanced at the ground. "The very first time we kissed."

I flashed her a curious look. "Really?"

"When you had that nice date with what was her name... Jenna?"

"Jana."

"Right. You guys kissed goodnight, didn't you?"

"Yeah."

"How was it?"

"Fine, I guess. Nice."

"Nice. What was it like the first time you kissed me?"

I grinned widely and sighed. "Ohmigod, it was amazing..." I trailed off. "Like electricity and fireworks and Christmas morning all at once."

"Exactly. And it was the same for me." She squeezed my hand. "I've kissed a decent handful of people, Jack, but there was only one other person that gave me fireworks."

"Quinton."

"Yeah. Honestly, when you and I kissed, the whole thing hit me like a lightning bolt. By the time you pulled your tongue out of my mouth, I was sure it would work. I'd never been interested in... poly anything, but it just formed in my brain, like it would be the most perfect thing in the world."

"Wow..."

"I texted Quinn that night and told her my idea. Took her three days to respond, I thought she'd ghosted me. It took a lot of convincing to get her to come out here and meet you."

"Thank you for being persistent." I stopped and took her other hand. "Sloane, you know that I would have been a hundred an ten percent happy with you. I mean, just us."