California Dreamin' Pt. 07

Story Info
Jack goes home for Christmas.
14.9k words
4.77
6.2k
6

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/29/2024
Created 12/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over the age of 18.

Our favorite throuple finally made it. Love is in the air, and the holidays are just around the corner. Jack's adorable guy-brain hadn't quite worked out that the new girls in his life want him to themselves as much as the woman that raised him. After following his heart (and loins), Jack assumes he'll embrace the new and the sexy instead of his childhood home. But as we all know, the universe has a way of changing plans and showing us what's important...

This and future chapters will deal with the messy (and hot!) reality of a three-way polyamorous relationship between two cis and one genderfluid person, who all realize that their place on the sexual spectrum changes to follow their hearts, and... other organs. If this kind of relationship, light drug use, cross dressing, or group sex offend or trigger you, please look elsewhere.

Dear reader - I have a decent imagination, but if there is a specific coupling or situation that would get you all hot and bothered in a good way, please let me know in the comments or in private feedback. Assuming I can write it authentically, I'd love to do something nice for you, having come along with me, Jack, Sloane, and Quinn this far.

Favorite and follow to make sure you get notified of each new chapter, in case it isn't in a category you watch.

Let me know in the comments how you're liking the story, and if you're keen on seeing it continue.

* * *

Although my brief time as Jackie was eye-opening for all the reasons Quinn tried to tell me, I was okay with going back to just Jack. Simply having two partners already bordered on more excitement and arousal than I could keep up with on a regular basis. If either of them had directly asked me to get pretty again I would do it, but some part of my reptile brain pushed back on it being my idea. I had a heart-to-heart with Quinn about it one evening, she assured me she wasn't trying to push me into cross dressing or questioning my gender... it was simply a bit of mind broadening for me, that happened to be super hot and fun. If I never wanted to do it again, that was fine. If I wanted to be Jackie for an evening sometime, also fine. If guy Quinn needed to be there to keep me safe, even that was okay. Fair enough.

Regardless if I ever ended up in a dress again, my willingness to be on the receiving end of sexy time became a fairly regular part of our relationship. I had given my sore ass a week to recover after Halloween before I even brought up the subject, but Quinn quickly jumped at the opportunity. Having a full-body prostate orgasm was amazing and rocked my world each time it happened, but having a beautiful girl with a nice set of tits giving it to me was a whole other level of confusing-but-awesome.

As our multiway relationship had reached emotional parity, sex was more often than not as a group. We all became practiced at being direct and honest about who wanted what, and when. If someone was tired or not at home, there was no stigma on the other two getting busy. It even became a kind of game, describing an intimate rendezvous to the third person after the fact. That practice quickly evolved into sometimes recording our twosomes on mobile phone video for sharing. I setup a completely separate group chat for that particular activity. None of us needed that blaring from our speakers while at school or work.

Sloane being the only biological female in our group, had to contend with that time of month, or dead week, as we took to calling it. Outside being very attentive to her during the day, Quinn and I would often share a bed for that span and do whatever depraved things we wanted without her. We both consciously took time to be with her individually outside that, which at least for me was always amazing. In the purest, most innocent intent of the phrase, Sloane truly was my dream girl, and she knew it.

Our adventurous sex life was of course only part of our relationship. We were still flawed, vulnerable people, living together under one roof and sharing the joys, heartaches, frustrations and responsibilities of existing. More often than not, it was wonderful. My friends back home that got in and out of relationships often had some kind of drama to deal with, always something. Living together usually intensified whatever it was. Very few of them made it much far past moving in stage.

I began to idly wonder what it was about our little threesome that allowed us to enjoy nearly everything about being together. I finally just surrendered to the apparent fact that with a little help from Sloane and maybe a lot from fate, we just happened to find each other and click. I regularly and silently admitted to myself that I could be with either of them individually, and be wonderfully in love and happy... but having them both was like winning the relationship lottery over and over. We each brought something special and unique to us that made everything better.

Not to say that we didn't have our moments. The stress of school and work impacted us, respectively, like anyone. I bombed an advanced econ test one day and came home pretty pissed off at the world. I snipped at Sloane when she asked about dinner, but quickly cooled down and felt awful before apologizing. These little life events happened like they do to everyone, but somehow having a third person to share the stress felt almost magical in the way we could deal with whatever it was together.

While our shared and similarly snarky senses of humor usually meshed up pretty well, it wasn't a hundred percent. Quinn didn't speak to me for nearly an entire day when I casually mentioned her new shoes looked like bloated dolphins. In my defense, the rather formless, light gray leather that even covered the sides of the soles were objectively hideous when actually worn on human feet. I had no idea she'd been pining for the expensive Italian sneakers for years and had finally saved enough tip money to buy them. Not my fault she had a momentary lapse in good taste in shoes.

By the time another month had passed, I honestly couldn't envision my life without them in it.

* * *

Sloane and Quinn were quite excited for the holidays, finally having people to share them with. We had a friendsgiving at our house, inviting Alex and Ricardo, a few of Quinn's coworkers, a couple of people I'd met at school, and a handful of Sloane's friends too.

Quinn and I cooked all day long, drinking wine and singing along with the Christmas carols that were somehow already playing on our usual station. Our food was well received and the dinner group was a blast. It was still strange to me to have it outside in the warm late afternoon sun, but I was becoming adept at getting used to new things.

As the calendar rolled over to December, it became apparent I had some unconsidered mixed feelings about the season. If I'd been living in a dorm, I would have certainly flown back to Michigan and stayed with my parents. My first year away, and their first without their son at home... I was torn. I couldn't imagine leaving my girls for even a few days either, especially since they were so enamored with the idea of sharing our first Christmas together.

I rather quickly came around to their point of view. I talked to my mom on the phone that evening and tried to hint at the possibility that might stay in California. I had to hold the phone away from my ear as she read me the riot act and couldn't believe I'd even consider it. Trying calmly for some reasonable discussion on the matter made her angrier. I finally hung up and was relieved that she'd made the decision to stay easier for me.

Maybe keeping a little separation between my old and new lives was a good thing.

The girls obviously understood, probably way more than me, and shared that line of thinking. They tried to be sympathetic to my newly damaged relationship with my folks, but I knew they were not-so-secretly glad that we were now all in the same boat. Less than a day after my phone call, Quinn brought up what our holiday might look like.

"I heard Christmas trees are really expensive in Cali," she said that evening as we were finishing dinner. "Do you have a fake one or something?"

"I've never actually had one here," said Sloane. "I usually just start drinking early and shopping for myself online."

"That's terrible!" I said. "Not this year..."

"No, not this year," she repeated, grinning. "This year I'll be with my people."

"Can we at least decorate a little?" asked Quinn. "I know the sun will probably come out and it'll be all warm and stupid, but I still kinda want to." She gave us an adorable, childlike pout.

"Agreed," I chimed in. "We have to do something."

Sloane stared off into space for a moment. "What if something wasn't here?"

"Like go on a trip?" I asked. "Traveling this month is stupid kinds of money..."

She waved off my comment with a hand. "Alright, we've established that sunshine and warmth are not Christmas-y, what would be more appropriate?"

"We could get a Airbnb in the mountains or something. Maybe somewhere with snow." I added.

"I'd love to go skiing," Quinn piped up. "I haven't been in years, since... you know."

"Skiing could be fun," said Sloane, nodding.

"You guys probably know all sorts of good skiing in Colorado," I offered.

"No," they said simultaneously.

"I'm not going anywhere near that state for a while," said Quinn.

"And I already did my pilgrimage for the year," said Sloane.

"Well, Michigan has some decent hills. I mean, not the Rockies... but I always had fun."

"Good enough for me. Where would you pick?"

I pulled up a map and sent her a few links.

"Say no more. I'll make travel arrangements, you two deal with getting us gear. Deal?"

"Deal," said Quinn excitedly. "I'll have to get time off work, but I'm sure it'll be fine." She let out a little squeal. "I can't believe we're doing this... our first vacation!"

* * *

Sloane and I only had a week and a half of school left, and Quinn was able to get time away from Starbucks. We took most of a Saturday driving around to sporting goods stores to find all the cold-weather and ski gear, spending a small fortune's worth of Sloane's parents' money in the process. She was rather tight-lipped about the specifics of our trip, only that we were going to leave on the twenty-first. She seemed rather pleased that she had some kind of surprise, which delighted my inner kid that was almost surely not getting presents from his parents this year.

Quinn surprised us the day we finished class. She'd taken the car to a nearby megamart and bought all sorts of tacky yet adorable decorations, even though we were leaving in a few days. Fake greenery and garlands hung in the windows of the living room, lights strung up everywhere, and even a clump of faux mistletoe hung above one of the stairwells. I was glad for all of it, especially the mistletoe which turned a nice required-by-tradition makeout into a rather enthusiastic two way blowjob from my Santa-hat-wearing girlfriends. I briefly worried what kind of conditioning that was putting in my brain, but quickly forgot as I splashed my load across their candy cane red lips.

I repaid their kindness later that evening wearing only one of the same hats. They seemed to appreciate my festiveness, as well as the warm delivery of Christmas spirit I left inside each of their gorgeous and willing bodies. What could I say, the holidays put me in the giving mood. I slept really well that night.

We agreed that our somewhat secretive trip would suffice as our collective present, and that we'd have many opportunities to give other kinds of gifts while we were there. Even still, I wracked my brain until I came up with what I thought might have been a good surprise for them. I was pretty nervous when the guy I had working on it took longer than expected. I secretly borrowed Sloane's car and drove all the way to the east side to make the pickup, just days before we were to leave.

* * *

The day before our trip finally arrived. We'd marked off all the lists and Sloane assured us the travel arrangements were set and double checked. We slept in our own rooms that night, saying that the prep and packing had made us all tired, but I wasn't. I laid in my bed and stared at the ceiling for much of the night, excited rather like a kid on Christmas eve.

About three the next morning, I'd just fallen asleep when my phone went off. I grabbed it and stared at the screen. Sloane must have given the airline our phone numbers. I focused and saw the notification... flight delayed. I read the text several times. They'd only pushed the departure back twenty minutes. No big deal.

I was already awake, so I just got up. I padded quietly up the stairs and started a pot of coffee. Not surprisingly, the girls joined me after a few minutes.

"Airplanes just can't operate on time any more, can they?" said Quinn groggily.

"How can they even know already?" said Sloane, "We're not supposed to leave for hours."

"Could be a crew problem, weather, plane needs maintenance, who knows..." I said, a half-cup of coffee ahead. "It'll be fine. We'll get going and be there early in case anything goes sideways."

Sloane leaned against me and kissed my cheek. "I should have let you handle the travel," she yawned.

The three of us got dressed and double-checked our packing. I loaded our five suitcases into the trunk of Sloane's Tesla and we zipped out onto the dark, mostly empty streets bound for LAX.

"You two look really pretty for a day of sitting in airports," I said. I'd thrown on jeans and a hoodie, they had dressed fashionably nice, full makeup and hair. Sloane had braided her blonde tresses behind her, while Quinn had recently adopted a asymmetric bob cut with a fringe of blue alone one side.

"You never know who you'll meet traveling," said Sloane. "What if our plane crashes and the news cameras find our bodies on the side of a mountain or something. Would you wanna look like a slob on national news?"

I laughed and glanced at Quinn in the rearview mirror, her eyes similarly amused. I leaned over and kissed Sloane in the passenger seat. "You're kinda weird sometimes, baby."

"But in a cute, sexy way, right?"

"Yes, obviously," I pecked her again on the cheek.

"Ohmigod you two, get a room," Quinn giggled.

"Twelve hours from now, sweetie, we'll have a room. And snow, and hot chocolate..."

We all sighed happily as I drove. I tried to imagine where we were staying. I didn't know which ski resort she'd chosen, or even which part of the state we were headed towards. My brain stepped in and reminded me it didn't really matter. Even if the skiing was bad and the place we stayed was a dump, we'd be there together.

My positive outlook was quickly tested as we walked toward the security checkpoint line. We'd just checked our large bags when all our phones buzzed together.

"Your flight to Detroit has been delayed three point five hours," I read aloud. "Please stay near gate D37 for any updates or further cancellation information. Well, that sucks. I wonder if they're getting a storm or something."

We made it through the TSA gauntlet and walked lazily to the gate, a number of other bleary-eyed travelers already waiting there. The agent at the desk looked harried and abused.

We ended up waiting most of the morning, dutifully leaving at least one of us at the gate to relay information. Quinn and I were waiting in line for breakfast sandwiches about ten when Sloane's text came through.

I think we may be leaving soon.

It turned out that one of my predictions was correct. Detroit was getting dumped on with lake effect snow and their airport maintenance equipment simply couldn't keep up. The airline had somehow found us a connection through Minneapolis and on to Grand Rapids, the closest airport still open.

"Grand Rapids," I said glumly, "of course..."

"It's only an extra hour or so in the car to the mountain," said Sloane, "I already checked."

"I assume we had a car rented in Detroit though, right?"

"Jack, sweetie... it's all taken care of. I got the last SUV they had, we'll be fine. Okay?"

I forced a smile and pulled them toward me. "Okay. Sorry, I've just had this built up in my head for weeks. I hate it when things go south..."

"Well, it's a good thing we're headed north," Quinn chimed in.

I laughed out loud. "God, we really deserve each other, don't we?" I closed my eyes and held them. "Alright, we got this."

Of course, things got worse. Another hour passed, and the gate agent announced over the PA that Grand Rapids was now experiencing high winds. They were now going to divert us to Minneapolis so we could take our chances from there. Just move the problem, fantastic... I thought bitterly.

I'd been nursing the image of sitting by a fireplace and staring out a picture window into the falling snow, my lovely ladies flanking me on a comfortable couch. Instead, we sat in deliberately uncomfortable airport chairs and stared into the glum LA fog.

We finally started boarding, which was at least different. Sloane had gotten us seats next to each other and I instinctively took the aisle. We didn't take off for another forty-five minutes. I'd long since abandoned a fleeting hope of somehow joining the mile high club, and was honestly not feeling the mood anyway. When we finally took off, it felt like everyone on the plane had already given up on whatever plans they'd made and surrendered to the cruel will of the travel gods.

We actually landed in Minneapolis roughly when we were supposed to. We rushed off the plane to an info screen, hoping to see some chance of at least getting to the right state. The flight they'd given us to Grand Rapids didn't even have a departure time listed yet.

We found a restaurant with a bar and got some food and beers. The drinks helped take the edge off a bit, but I was growing skeptical of our chances. Sloane had just paid our tab when our phones lit up... gate announcement!

We rushed back and got right on the small plane. Our seats weren't together, but the alcohol and adrenaline buoyed our spirits as the pilot goosed the throttle. We touched down ninety minutes later in the middle of swirling snow outside the tiny windows.

I sighed and took my phone out of airplane mode as we taxied. I browsed to the weather page I was all too familiar with and sunk into my seat.

I96 West of Lansing closed due to severe weather. Snowplows sent to Detroit are expected to return west and re-open one lane each direction in 24-48 hours.

I sighed as we pulled up to the gate and the fasten seatbelt sign turned off. I made my way up the jetway and waited for the girls. They appeared through the doorway a moment later, the lone bright and happy people the otherwise grim group.

"It looks kinda bad out there," said Sloane. "Are you sure you're okay driving?"

"They've already closed the highway, we'll have to wait until the plows can make a few passes."

"No problem, we can get a hotel and leave tomorrow, right?"

"Yeah," I said stoically. "Let's go get our luggage and figure it out."

We waited by the baggage carousel for nearly an hour. A few tired suitcases came out of the chute while the lights flashed, but that was it.