California Dreamin' Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stepped into her path and squared his shoulders. "That's not okay, asshole... tryin' to flirt with me and trick me into whatever sick fuckin' game you working here."

Quinn stopped and straightened up. "Honey, you'd know if I was trying to flirt with you. Believe me, you little shit, this is not it."

"You should get the fuck out of here," he hissed, leaning forward to only inches from her face. "Nobody wants your kind hanging around."

I couldn't see her expression, but she deftly dropped the fat end of her cue stick to the floor, angled between his legs. With a quick jab of the hand holding the other end, the stick whacked him directly in his business. Not a full crotch punch, but enough to hold his attention.

"We were here first, douchenozzle. Why don't you take a hike, huh?" She stepped away from him and crossed her arms.

"We?" he coughed, a bit of the sting in his voice gone. "Who is we?"

"My boyfriend and I are hanging out on a Friday night, just like all the other people here. If that's too much for your little brain to handle..."

Hearing her say it, my boyfriend, shook me loose. I was off the stool and had crossed the short distance in a flash.

"Who's your—" Jackson stopped when he saw me. His perpetual sneer grew even wider. "Jesus, of course it is... I shoulda known."

I took Quinn's hand and gently pulled her out from between us. "Why don't you listen to the lady and take it down a notch." I realized my voice didn't sound like nice Jack. I took a deep, calming breath and continued staring at him. "Tell you what, it's Christmas. You go hang out at the bar, be a reasonable human, and I got your next few beers."

Jackson leaned so our faces were nearly touching. I could smell his breath.

"How about I go get my boys and we teach you sissy faggots a lesson about where you shouldn't be?"

I turned to look at Quinn. Her already-pale face was set with genuine fear. I softened my eyes and gave her just a trace of a grin. He's bluffing.

"Jackson," I said cooly, "we both know you don't have boys." I straightened up and somehow gained an inch or so in height. "I think I'm not feeling very generous anymore. You get the fuck outta this bar right now, or we're gonna have a problem."

I wasn't sure how long the stare-down continued, but he eventually backed away. Jackson turned on his heel and headed straight for the front door. I saw the bartender about to hassle him for his tab, but I signaled and shook my head. The guy nodded and let him go. I turned and pulled Quinn against me.

"I'm so sorry babe... we shouldn't have come here." I glanced over her shoulder at a large group of people who were staring at us quietly, apparently having watched at least some of the exchange. She hugged me back and whispered in my ear.

"I love you, Jack."

I closed my eyes and squeezed her harder. I peeled my lids back open when I began to hear clapping. I turned, and beyond any reasonable guess, saw Amber wildly slapping her hands together. Our entire group, then a good portion of the bar joined in. Quinn's chest heaved and she let out a few sobs as we embraced. She quickly sniffed and dabbed at her eyes.

"Been a while since I've dealt with that bullshit," she said, swallowing hard. "You know if that little twat really tried to do something, I'd have given him the full stick to the nuts, right?"

I grinned. "I know. I was just—"

"Trying to swoop in and save me," she cut in. Her eyes sparkled as she looked at me. "Thank you."

"Thank god I didn't actually have to..." I said with a sigh. "I'd probably get myself beat up, I've never punched anyone in my life."

"Don't worry sweetie, I have..." She smiled widely and turned to rejoin the group.

We got smothered in hugs and back slaps as our little band enveloped us. The secret was obviously out at that point, but aside from reacting to our brief drama, nobody brought it up or otherwise treated her, or us, differently. The closest thing to recognition was the hitherto unpleasant Amber telling Quinn she was really brave.

We gave up bar games and the nine or ten of us packed into the single large booth. We instead concentrated our efforts on cheap beer, hot wings, and tater tots. My jolt of adrenaline had doused the nice buzz I had going, but I really didn't care to try and restart it. I sat in the center of the bench between my girls and just soaked it in. My friends somehow managed to speak intelligently and were even mildly charming. Mildly.

The guys with girlfriends in tow were the first to drop off. Hayden and Aiden were close behind, each sheepishly saying something about their moms expecting them home. I said goodbyes and waved before dropping back into the booth.

They both gazed at me as I collected the meager wad of bills my buddies had left for the tab.

"Aside from the obvious, I hope you guys had an okay time tonight."

"Yes, quite," said Sloane. "I got to hear some good Jack stories I probably wouldn't be privy to otherwise."

Quinn piped up. "And I got to see the macho side— in a good way," she added, "of Jack that I'm guessing even he didn't know about."

I grinned. "You would be correct..."

"I'm sorry you got outed... again," she said quietly. "And this time it wasn't even you that did it."

"I don't mind. I love you two, and whatever people think about that is fine with me." They squeezed my hands. "Besides, my mom woulda probably spilled eventually anyway. Come on, let's get outta here."

I stacked our bar money and went to pay. I cut Sloane off as she whipped a credit card out.

"My town, my treat," I said, adding to the stack and giving it to the bartender. "Besides, you're on the hook for the rest of the trip, and I'm guessing it's more than... eighty three seventy-five."

"You would be correct," she grinned.

I called an Uber and we waited outside in the frigid cold. I held them against me as we shivered. I glanced at my phone and chuckled, seeing that we had gotten the same driver as the ride earlier.

We piled in, glad for the blasting heat in the car. Driver dad looked me in the face as I sat down next to him, and shook my hand.

"Jack, I hope you do well out in California. You three make a really nice triad." He nodded toward the back seat and gave a goofy kind of half-salute.

"Thanks, Mr. Treon."

Holy shit, the mom network is on point tonight. Not only did he find out in less than an hour, but took the time to google 'triad'. I could almost hear them giggling in the back seat.

We pulled in and found the house empty, my parents still at their Christmas party down the street.

One by one we used the bathroom and changed into what makeshift pajamas we had. I dug into my old t-shirts and grabbed whatever was on top, and a pair of boxer shorts. I set an extra pair out for Quinn, just in case she was comfortable enough to wear them. It turned out she was, strolling out into the living room not far behind me and obviously untucked.

Sloane came out a few minutes later. Quinn and I both sucked in a breath when we saw her. Her blonde hair was tied back in a loose pony tail. She'd found my drawer of favorites and pulled on a faded Legend of Zelda t-shirt. It was a size too small for me, and fit her like a second skin. The chunky pixels of Link and his sword stretched around her round breasts, leaving very little to the imagination. Her lacy boyshorts stretched just barely down her thighs, maybe an inch visible below the shirt.

"Who knew they had such cute panties at Target," she said, doing a little pose.

"Ohmigod..." I said, "you just turned in to fourteen year old me's wet dream."

"Cute gamer girl?" Quinn offered, "definitely."

Sloane sat in my lap. "Well maybe I'll just take this home with me, if you like me wearing it."

"It's yours." I reached up and slowly caressed the underside of her breast through the soft fabric. "Mhmm..."

"I'm glad we got to take this little detour," said Sloane. "I think I understand you even a little better now."

I flashed her a curious look.

"Your parents," said Quinn, laying her hand in Sloane's lap. "They're pretty awesome, for real."

"Huh," I said, glancing between them. "Guess I always thought they were just trying to bust my balls and or keep me alive until graduation."

They laughed together and Sloane kissed my cheek. "Every parent does that," she tutted. "Aside from wanting to stretch your wings a little, you came out of the nest pretty good. Q and I had a lot more work to do on ourselves when we left home."

"But you guys are amazing," I said, softening. "You're my favorite people in the world." I craned an arm around Quinn and pulled her closer to us.

"Being kinda well-adjusted adults is hard," said Quinn. "Honestly a pain in the ass sometimes. You just like... wake up, and you're you."

I drooped my head between their chests and pulled them in. Their breasts cradled my face from either side. I guess being me is pretty alright. They didn't see my wide grin.

"For example," said Sloane, lifting my head back up, "I was going to suggest that we go into your childhood bedroom and fulfill some of your fourteen year old's fantasies while your parents are gone. See what I mean? What kind of horrible person suggests that, defiling a child's bedroom, three days before Christmas..."

"Mom and dad did always let me open one present early," I grinned. "This year it looks like I get two."

They giggled and hopped off the couch, each taking one of my hands as we made our way to my room.

"See what I mean?" said Sloane, leading me, "that adorable shit just comes out of your mouth. You don't even think about it, do you?"

My rapidly engorging cock was making it more difficult to walk. "I guess you can thank my mom when you see her," I giggled.

We sidled into my room and I made sure to lock the door behind.

"Well it sounds like tonight we're Jack's present," said Quinn. She pulled me in for a deep kiss. "What would you like, little boy?"

I stared at them for a moment as my brain revved. I'd masturbated countless times in this very room, spent countless more hours playing video games on that bed. The curvy beauties in front of me were waiting for instructions. She's wearing my boxers, and she's wearing my Zelda shirt. I had to stop thinking or I'd have a stroke.

"How about you both just lay on the bed, on your back. Is that okay?"

"Can we get undressed first?" asked Sloane.

I nodded eagerly.

They turned slowly to face away from me and made a little show of pulling the shirts over their heads. Bottoms were next, sliding down the smooth, round curves of their adorable butts. They turned to face me and shared a gentle kiss. Quinn's cock was already half-hard, and hung impressively between her legs.

"Fuck..." I murmured as they crawled onto my bed.

I simply watched as they each laid their head on a pillow and gazed back at me. Sloane parted her legs just enough to give me a view of her slit, and Quinn's cock flopped onto her smooth stomach.

"Hang on," I said with a sly grin. I grabbed my phone off the dresser and snapped a photo. They went with it and made sure to give sultry smiles to the camera. I made sure to get enough in the frame to show that this was happening in my bedroom. I put the phone down and was already fully hard.

"Come open your presents, Jack," Sloane cooed.

I tossed my phone away and sat on the edge of the bed. I put a hand on each of their calves and slowly rubbed the smooth skin. My eyes wandered up, lingering on their quite different anatomy, but then to the round peaks of their breasts. "God, you two are beautiful..." I murmured. I crawled toward them, one my legs between each of theirs. The space on the twin bed was a far cry from Sloane's king size, but it would do.

I stopped at their thighs and planted kisses on their smooth, warm skin, alternating between them. As I got further and further from center, my pulse began to elevate. I gently pushed Sloane's legs apart and finally dipped into her slit with my tongue. Her lips parted for me as I ran it up the length of her opening and to her delicate button. She shuddered and made a cute noise from above me as I concentrated my effort on her clit.

Before Sloane got too invested in my activity, I replaced my tongue with a finger and scooted toward Quinn. After a few delicate kisses on the underside of her hard shaft, I took her head between my lips and pushed her cock deep into my throat.

"What a giving boy he is," Quinn gasped, "he's opening gifts and I'm the one getting a blowjob."

She ran her fingers into my hair and gently rubbed my scalp.

"He is quite the gentleman," said Sloane, still appreciating the finger stroking her insides.

I began to alternate my oral attentions between them, gently stroking Quinn's cock with my hand while I went down on Sloane. I got a little more enthusiastic each time I switched, their escalating moans sexy music to my ears. When they got close, I stopped and crawled up to kiss them again. Their breathy sighs conveyed their need, but this was my night.

"I'm all clean and ready... down there," Quinn offered. "You know, if you want that to be part of your present.

"Very much," I said, kissing her again. "I just..."

"In my purse," said Sloane, reading my mind, "little clear bottle."

I hopped off the bed, hard cock wagging in front of me as I dug through her bag. The small bottle looked like some kind of travel sized shampoo that she'd refilled.

"Glad this wasn't in our suitcases," I said, grinning at her.

I planted myself between Sloane's legs and lathered my shaft with the cool, slippery liquid. Without much lead up, I simply slid inside her. The warm pressure around my cock as her lips parted around me was as wonderful as ever. I groaned in appreciation as I sank to the hilt. I took a nipple between my teeth, then slowly kissed up her chest and collarbone before forcing my tongue into her waiting mouth. We made out wantonly for a moment before I pulled away, still deep inside her.

I contorted a bit, getting into what I'm sure was not a yoga pose. I handed Quinn the bottle of lube and used the hand not holding myself up to caress her cock, then down between her legs, and finally to her puckered opening. I circled it with my fingertip, trying to ignore the delicious sensation of being balls deep in Sloane's cunt.

Quinn took my cue and reached down with the bottle, squeezing a few drops on my finger. The liquid dripped down my digit and I gently massaged it into her rosebud. We repeated the motion a few times until I slid easily in and out of her opening. She purred as I brushed past her prostate. I leaned up and kissed her deeply.

"Now I don't want either of you touching yourselves and ruining my gift, okay? I get to decide when you cum."

"Yes, Jack," they said together, their sultry voices nearly matching.

I flashed them a satisfied grin. I gave Quinn one more kiss and shifted my torso back toward Sloane. I stared into her eyes and was reminded of the first time we made love. She'd been slow and gentle and amazing, then I took over like an animal. I couldn't help it. I'd had more experience now, more finesse. I dedicated a small part of my brain to keeping track, and took ten slow strokes inside her. Each slippery plunge in and out was probably five seconds. After five or so, we'd both timed our breathing to my movements.

"You feel so good..." she cooed.

After number ten, I pulled all the way out. The disappointed look on her face was adorable. Having someone inside you was incredibly intimate and vulnerable. The feeling when that was taken away, the longing... was real. I understood that now.

I sidled between Quinn's legs, her expression rather the opposite. I cupped her sack in my hand as I craned up to kiss her. With my other, I lined up my wet cock and pushed against her opening. I felt her wince as I held there, waiting for her to accept me. With a quiet sigh, she relaxed and my head popped inside. I glanced at Sloane, watching us. Now their expressions matched, as I held just my engorged head inside Quinn's ass. Her eyes pleaded with me.

"Come on, Jack," she whined, "don't tease."

I grabbed the bottle of lube and dripped a stream on my exposed shaft.

"My bad," I said, slowly thrusting into her. "Doing double duty tonight."

Sloane chuckled while Quinn gasped.

"Uhnhh..." I growled. Her warm tube squeezed me, gripping around every inch I shoved inside. My thighs finally rested against her cheeks and I sucked in a breath. Her body relaxed.

"Jesus, that is never gonna get old," she panted.

I held still and just took in their faces, the pure lust at the pleasure I was giving their bodies and their eyes. I pulled nearly out and watched Quinn's opening stretch around me. One. I leaned down and kissed her before plunging back into her ass. I started down between us at her taught belly. A small bump rippled upwards as I pushed. My eyes snapped wide and I felt my jaw drop.

"You have a nice, big, cock," Quinn breathed. "You've never seen me bulge?" She moved her hand to her stomach and pressed against it.

"Oh shit," I said, feeling the pressure against my head.

Quinn flashed me a lusty smile and pressed harder. The sensation was strange, but amazing. Two. I counted off eight more slow thrusts into her willing body before I pulled out.

I moved back between Sloane's legs and gently eased into her dripping cunt. The feeling inside her was softer, more delicate, but no less amazing.

If it wasn't for the beers, I probably would have filled her before finishing my next turn. Given the dulling stamina of the alcohol, I gave her ten more reasons to be happy for overindulging.

I enjoyed the amused but horny expressions on their faces when they realized the exact timing and fairness of my attentions. I plunged back into Quinn's yummy ass, paying special attention to her flat belly showing my cock deep inside her body.

I got one more full rotation before I felt myself getting close. I pulled back, panting, and sat on the foot of the bed. Both of their well-used entrances were open to me, lips parted and dripping the juices I'd shared between them. I wanted nothing more than to finish, but I had to prolong it, just a little. I glanced at Quinn, a pained expression on her face.

"What is it, baby?"

"My cock is so needy," she whimpered. "Nobody's touched it at all... I feel like I'm gonna explode."

Sloane leaned over and kissed her. Their tongues swapped places and danced between their lips. They broke apart a moment later while I simply watched.

"Jack, love..." said Sloane, "can Quinn have a turn in my pussy while you catch your breath?"

"I'll allow it," I choked out.

Quinn climbed between Sloane's smooth legs and slid home in one fluid motion. "God, I still love fucking you..." she moaned.

I watched in a trance as Quinn's ass slowly pumped. Sloane began to purr as they continued making love. Ever so slowly, Sloane spread her legs wider. Quinn followed, moving her knees apart to get better leverage. When her upturned ass finally parted her cheeks, I moved up and took one in each hand.

"Hang just a sec, ladies..." I said. "Am I allowed to finish with my present?"

"Please do," said Quinn below me.

I leaned down and kissed up her back. She moved her head to one side so I could make out with Sloane. After I pulled back into position, I plunged into Quinn's tight ass. They both whimpered below me, the pressure pushing them together.