California Dreamin' Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Jesus..." said Quinn.

I began slowly thrusting into her, using my higher position to drive down into her body. I realized I was holding Sloane's shoulders, essentially trapping Quinn between us. She didn't seem to mind, the rocking of my hips was obviously pushing her cock in Sloane's tight snatch.

"This is new," said Sloane, almost giggling. "Holy shit..."

I leaned down and kissed her again.

"Jack, I'm getting really close," she breathed. "Am I allowed to cum soon? Is it okay that Quinn makes me... cum?" she gasped.

"Yes," I panted. I rammed my cock into Quinn with more force, shaking the bed. "I'm helping out here too, you know..."

"You're doing..." she stuttered, "a really good job. I'm almost there."

"I'm already there," Quinn gasped, "just a little harder Jack, please..."

I resumed my powerful thrusts into her ass, our skin slapping together.

"Oh fuck, cumming!" Quinn cried.

I felt her ass clamp around me and I held still for a moment. Her body shook as her orgasm wracked her slender frame, sandwiched between us. I'm so close...

"Please," Sloane plead, "don't stop!"

Quinn didn't respond, still coming down from her climax. I glanced into Sloane's eyes and felt her urgency. I half considered pulling out and pushing Quinn's quivering body aside, but I knew how that would feel. Instead, I grabbed Sloane's hips below me and mustered my strength.

I pounded into Quinn's ass mercilessly, shoving her body forward and cock into Sloane's needy cunt. The bed creaked and knocked loudly against the wall as I fucked with every bit of stamina I had left. The sweat from my forehead began to drip on Quinn's back. After four or five strokes, Sloane's face blossomed into a blissful smile and I knew I'd made it. Just as her eyes rolled back into her head, I fell off the cliff.

"Oh fuck," I cried, taking full and violent thrusts into Quinn's body, "cumming, Jesus, here it comesssss..." I made one last powerful plunge as my cock exploded inside her. The first spurt was almost painful, but in the best way, like I had been waiting years. Torrents of my juice coursed through my body as I pumped my juice into her abused back door.

I finally collapsed and had a few delicious aftershocks. I felt my cock softening as it continued to spurt a couple weak ropes of what was left of my seed. I opened my eyes and saw Sloane's below me, staring up.

"Wow, baby..."

I took a few deep breaths and leaned down to kiss her, then planted a few pecks on Quinn's neck. I listened quietly to make sure she was still breathing.

"Jesus, Mary, and Joseph..." she finally uttered. "That was some kind of Christmas miracle."

I pushed myself up, realizing I was probably making it hard for them to breathe.

"The person who gives the present gets the real gift," I said seriously, before cracking a smile and giggling. My mom said that every year before we opened presents.

As if the universe was in on it, I heard the front door. My cock softened immediately as I registered the sound of my parents coming home.

"Well, fuck," I said, shaking my head. "Our timing was nearly perfect."

"Jack, Sloane, Quinn..." she called from the entry. "We're hoome!"

I laughed out loud. "They're drunk, just be quiet." On the very few occasions I saw my parents imbibe, my mom was the happiest drunk you could imagine. She loved everyone, gave hugs and praise without judgement... I had long ago formulated my own theory that my dad had simply plied her with a few glasses of chardonnay and a ring.

We quietly separated, the girls laying back next to each other on my bed. I glanced down at my dripping wet cock and pulled my boxers back on.

"I've got to shower," Quinn whispered, "I'm a big ball of sweat and cum..."

I held a finger to my lips.

"Jaa-ack," mom called again.

I giggled. "Go ahead to the bathroom, I'll run interference." I blew them a shared kiss. "I love you."

Without waiting for an answer, I opened the door and stole out into he hallway.

"Hey guys," I said nonchalantly.

"There you are," said mom. "Did you guys have a nice evening?"

I nodded.

They both took a closer look at me in the low light. I'm sure I had pink and black lipstick all over my face, and maybe chest, and probably smelled like cum and sweat and sex. Both their eyes widened.

The last bit of liquid courage in my body controlled my mouth. "The girls were just taking care of my early Christmas present." I can't believe I just said that.

Mom clapped a hand over her mouth and looked scandalized. Dad just stared blankly.

"But..." she pulled her hand away and stared at me. "But we got you a set of Legos, just like every year."

"Yeah?" I said brightly. "Sweet!" I glanced at the foot of the Christmas tree. "Little box with green paper, right?" She nodded. I strolled over and picked up the present. "Thanks."

I stood and pulled her into a hug. My dad's larger arms wrapped around both of us.

"Merry Christmas, love you guys."

"Oh sweetie, we love you too." She wiped at her eyes and gave me the most mom look ever. "You be good to them, promise me..."

"Promise," I nodded.

"Good. Now go to bed, it's late."