All Comments on 'California Dreamin' Pt. 08'

by somethingfar

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
19Seeker6219Seeker622 months ago

Hopefully we see more of our awesome threesome in the future! Very well written and engaging.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great story, from start to finish

Would love to read more about them

RicknCenFlRicknCenFlabout 2 months ago

You have built a beautiful storyline, which has reached a natural conclusion. If you pick up with phase two, you're gonna have to give our trouple a challenge or struggle. I hope you're interested in bringing them back to work through something.

Agentjim54Agentjim54about 2 months ago

I have loved this story and hope you continue to write this beautiful story in the future.

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterabout 2 months ago

I came so very hard while reading the sex scenes. And I cried a little over the rings. Thank you.

Martin594Martin594about 1 month ago

I hope it continues! Maybe Quinn gets a real addition to her chest? Maybe some defacto way they commit to each other and become married? Jack needs to be made up more and taken shopping for girly things? He needs to experience more of Sloane side not just Quinn. Thank you very much for such a great story. I do agree with theMasterBaiter below there was a few loads shot reading this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Fantastic story. Loved it so much. Please keep it going!

strawboystrawboyabout 1 month ago

Well written with a developed plot line and fun characters. Another round of chapters from, maybe, graduation and starting adulthood? Sloan sponsors a heretofore unrealized artist in Quinn? The gallery opening could be wild as well as the holiday office parties for Sloan and or Jack. Starting a family? Who's the sperm donor? There are so many ways these three could develop..

HOG57headHOG57headabout 1 month ago

I hope you decide to pick it up in the future. Loved the story thanks for writing and thanks for sharing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous