California Dreaming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stared at her, eyes wide, watching her lewd display. At her climax, he murmured encouragingly, "Such a good girl... Show me what you look like when you abandon all restraint... all shame..."

She whined, and moved slightly faster, her thighs flexed as she lifted and lowered, fucking herself on his cock, "Master! Master! Master!" Her hands moved over her body as she did so, stroking her clit, playing with her nipples until she was climaxing hard again, a gush of wetness coating his pelvis in her pleasure, "MASTER!"

"Good little slave...," he murmured in a rumbling voice as he reached up and grabbed her arm, tugging it firmly until she had collapsed down to his chest. His arms quickly wrapped around her and he rolled, tucking her underneath him until his weight was on her. His hips began moving, driving himself into her hard, skin smacking with the wetness there. Bending his head, he growled and opened his mouth before biting at her neck firmly in possession.

A second scream of pleasure followed on the heels of the first, "MASTER!" She clutched at his back, her neck pressed up towards his mouth in eager offering. She spread her legs wider and pulled them back towards her chest to give him more room. "Master! Master! Master! Please, oh please, yours, please, Master!"

As his teeth did not let go of her neck, the only response she got were animalistic grunts and growls. It fit, however, as what he was doing was not making love to her but pure, animalistic fucking. He took his pleasure from her, seemingly uncaring as to her own, though she knew that to be a lie from what had already come before.

She eagerly submitted to his need, soft panting whines of pleasure in his ear, gasps echoed every time he bottomed out. She climaxed with another scream of pleasure, "MASTER!" Her mind and body only focused on him and what he was doing she started begging, pleading for him to breed her, to fill her with his cum. "Please, breed, please, want it, please, baby Master, want it."

The movement of Tanner's hips became, if it were possible, even more frantic, her pleas striking a chord within him that shattered his reason. The only thing that mattered was fucking his seed so far into her that it was certain to gain purchase. The growling grunts intensified until finally, in a sudden motion, he both released her neck and arched his back, driving his hips into her as far as they would go. His explosion inside of her was accompanied by a roar of triumph that echoed loud in the bedroom. Each successively weaker spurt of his cum was accompanied by a twitch, a flexing of his hips, and a panted grunt, stars clouding his field of vision.

A soft shuddering with a breathless, "Master," her body continued to clutch at him as if to milk him of every drop. She held him to her, arms stroking over his back and touching languidly continuing to show him love and devotion, "Yours, Master."

He lay there, breathing heavily for several moments, before, panting softly, "Mine..."

She continued to hold him, savoring the full feeling and his weight on her as she touched him. She felt deliciously sore and found it to be perfect. She turned her head slightly and kissed his temple surrounding him with love and desire. "Welcome home, Master. Yours forever, Master."

Finally, he lifted his head to look into her eyes. "I certainly hope you didn't have any hopes of ever getting away because the only way you're getting out of this now is over one or both of our dead bodies," he stated firmly.

"Yours, Master," Juniper responded softly, reaching up to cup his face tenderly. "I love you."

"I love you. I need you. I didn't even know I could need someone this much, this quickly until you...," he said, followed by a desperate, passionate kiss.

"Yours, Master. I love you, I need you. I'm yours," she returned his kiss eagerly and held him tightly. Her hands stroking up and down his back tenderly, wanting to make him feel her love. "Will marry you, take your last name, bear your children, wear your collar. All yours, forever and always yours."

He nodded and kissed her again, before rolling to her side and pulling her in tight against him. Wrapping his arms and leg around her, he growled, "MINE."

She giggled into him, a soft sigh of pleasure and happiness at his possession. She nuzzled into his neck and closed her eyes, "Yours, Master. Sleepy cuddles now?"

"Yes. And then more of this. And then shower. And then collar. And then gaming," he said firmly.

"Yes, Master," Juniper murmured, drifting off to sleep in his arms, "Anything Master desires."

The pair slept soundly that night. In the morning Tanner woke up first and stared at the beautiful, nude creature in his bed. She was flat on her back, her breasts jutting up and breathing softly. He smiled as he watched her for a moment, before sliding out of bed. Gently reaching underneath the mattress, he pulled out one leather cuff, then moving around the bed, three more, careful not to wake her. Ever so gently, he placed all four of them on her, then stepped back to wait until she awoke and noticed.

A soft whimper as she shifted, reaching for him, feeling the constraints her eyes snapped open and she looked up at him, "Master?" Her voice was soft and filled with trust.

He smiled as he bent and licked at her sex again. This time, however, after several moments, he grinned and began patting it firmly with his fingers. "Come for me, my beautiful little slave-slut. Come apart for me. Sing again for me..."

She whined her body twisting slightly as she arched towards his fingers. Soft pants as her sleepy mind tried to catch up to what was happening when she abruptly climaxed, "MASTER!" Her eyes glazed in pleasure at the sensations coursing through her body.

"Again...," he rumbled as he licked at her pussy for several moments, before smacking it firmly again over and over with his fingers.

Her hips rocked helplessly towards him as she panted and whined, twisting slightly until she climaxed again, "MASTER!" She clenched her hands around the ties as liquid gushed from her body in eager reception for him.

He crawled back up her body and grinned down at her. Slowly lowering his groin, he laid his already-hard cock along her sex and slowly began rubbing it with gentle movements of his hips. Not using enough speed to work himself up, he focused on dragging it along her clit to drive her wild with need.

She whined, arching towards him, "Master! Please, please Master! Your good girl, please, your good girl, Master!" She flexed helplessly under him, her eyes wide with need, and her mouth parted as she begged.

The grin didn't leave his face as he continued to move his hips. "What... do... you want, my slave. Use your words. Be specific. What does my slutty little slave want? What does she need?" he asked softly.

Swallowing, she whimpered arching towards him, "Please Master. Need you, need you to fuck your pussy, Master. Need to be filled by you again. Please, Master, fuck your good girl, fill me with hot sticky cum."

He murmured, "Good girl... You should never hide your need from me. Never feel shame in begging for what you want from me...," he murmured as he bent his body and kissed at her breast, before moving slightly lower and biting at the underswell of her breast, sucking hard and marking the skin with a bruise.

"Master!" She gasped in pleasure, "Please, please, Master. Want it, please Master, need it. Please, please, Master, fuck your pussy, please, want it, breed your good girl."

"So pretty... the need dripping from your mouth," he murmured. He backed his hips up, lined up with her entrance, and slid forward in one firm stroke, hilting himself. "Fuck, you feel so good, slave."

"Master!" She arched at the feel of him, "Oh fuck, Master. So good, so hot, so hard. Yours Master, your good girl. Oh fuck, please." She panted and squirmed under him, desperate need in every movement, every gasp, from her pleading eyes to her body clutching at his cock.

He began moving in and out of her slowly, teasing her with the movements every bit as much as he savored the feel of her grip sliding exquisitely over his cock. "Such a good little slave. So hot... so wet... Built to take my cock... be filled with my cum...," he murmured, staring into her eyes.

She moaned in pleasure, her fingers twisting in the blanket as she squirmed wantonly under him. "Master! Master! Master! Master!" She chanted helplessly in time with his thrusts until he hit a spot inside her and caused her to climax around him, "MASTER!"

He kept his pace slow and steady, watching her face intently to see her emotions play out across it. "Good girl...," he muttered, before slowly bending and gently kissing her neck and shoulder. "Such a very good girl," he said between kisses with panted breath.

Broken moans of need and pleasure, her body sensitive from the climaxes, and the way he had used her last night caused her to helplessly beg and plead for more. Helplessly tied up under him she flexed desperately towards him in her haze of need. "Master! Master's good girl. Please, Master. Please, need it, please, Master. Your good girl, please, oh please Master!"

He lifted himself to his hands and began moving slightly faster. Looking into her eyes, his own darkened with hunger and he slowly moved one hand to grasp at her throat as he steadily bottomed out inside her. "MINE," he growled firmly.

A soft groan of pleasure and submission echoed in response as she panted under him, "Yours! Master! Please! Yours!" She arched and screamed, he could feel it in her throat as she climaxed around him. Her body clenched and clutched at his hardness, attempting to milk it of his gift.

His grin was immediate, "Good girl," he muttered, still gripping her neck, simply at the sides, not the front. "You are mine. Your mind, your heart, and this ever-so-fuckable body. All. Mine." He gripped a little tighter and began driving into her firmer with his hips, beginning his own journey towards release in earnest.

She whined and climaxed again, helpless to everything but the pleasure he was filling her with, "MASTER! Please, yours, Master!" His name became a chant on her lips as she submitted completely and desperately. She knew at that moment, she would do anything just to have him fill her with hot sticky cum again.

Tanner saw it in her eyes and it melted his heart and his control. He began thrusting into her quickly, driving her body into the bed with grunts and groans. Each thrust of his hips caused her breasts to bounce and a surprised gasp to escape her mouth. "MINE," he rumbled periodically, his face and body tight as his release built within him.

"Master! Master! Master!" She chanted under him, her body clutching desperately at his every thrust, begging for him, pleading for him to come, "Breed! Master! Please, want it, please!" She climaxed hard again, a gush of liquid squirting around his cock, "MASTER!"

"FUCK!" he growled as he slammed himself inside her a final time before exploding and filling her pussy full once again of his cum. When he had spent himself inside of her, he slowly let go of her neck and looked into her eyes. "You...," he panted, "are the most perfect woman I have ever met."

Her eyes blinked slowly, the pleasure-filled gaze staring back at him. A soft, sweet smile appeared on her lips, "Thank you, Master. Your good girl, Master." She lifted her head to brush her lips across his before it dropped back, unable to hold it up.

He reached up and undid the cuffs on her wrists, before slowly getting to his knees, then sitting on his haunches and releasing her ankles. "How are you feeling, my Juniper?"

"Fantastic, no what's better than fantastic?" Juniper murmured languidly, "Words can't describe it. Yours, Master." She reached up, her hands trembling slightly before the pressed to his skin, touching him tenderly, "Forever and always yours, my Master."

"Are you OK?" he asked. "I didn't break you did I?"

"Perfection Master," she murmured, "Just coming down from the high, my Master. I've never had it so good."

"You aren't the only one, my slave. I've never been so cared for... felt such devotion," he murmured.

"Good, want you to feel loved, cared for. Devoted to you, Master. Forever and always yours," she stroked her hands over his body, touching him tenderly as the tremors abated, "Shower and breakfast Master?"

"Shower and breakfast," he replied firmly.

She continued stroking him, then tilted her head, "You'll have to let me up, Master." She giggled up at him, lifting up slightly to brush her lips over his again.

++++++++++

Jade beamed knowingly at their arrival, admiring not only the new collar around Juniper's neck but the bruising Tanner had left. "Happy?" Was her only murmured question as she hugged her.

"Beyond description," Juniper replied with a happy sigh, "He's perfect for me. My Master."

Jade squealed softly, then the six of them retired to the game room, "I read over your character sheet, made a couple of changes. Are we ready to begin?"

Juniper leaned into Tanner as she dropped her bag of dice on the table and pulled the character sheet to her to read over it, "I am."

Leslie agreed, as did Tony, Zane, and Tanner, and Jade began the story.