California Dreaming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kinkvet96
kinkvet96
27 Followers

Stephanie went to the camera and blew a kiss to Joe before whispering to the older man. "I need to edge for you again, don't I Daddy Joe? Wanna watch?"

She left the phone on and Joe knew he should hang up, but Stephanie got something out of a dresser, took Joe with her to the bathroom and then set her phone down so it saw the shower. She swayed her fat ass into it, and soaped her husband up lovingly, washed his shaft, ran it over her face, even washed his ass and rimmed the lucky fucker. Unsurprisingly James came again, striping his wife's hair and face. Stephanie stodd and James groped and finger fucked her,and for a brief moment Joe didn't know if the bitch was going to let her husband make her cum, and what he'd do if she did.

But Stephanie pulled away and kissed her husband deeply.

"Make me cum when you get back babe!" She purred hotly and he returned the gesture. James left the shower and when he was out of the bathroom, Stephanie danced in the water, giving Joe a show, moving like a high end stripper as she soaped up and bent over, exposing her ass and cunt to Joe's hungry gaze. Looking at the door to make sure she was still alone the slutty wife sat down on the floor, spreading her legs wide. Still glancing at the door Stephanie set the phone down so Joe could see everything, then pulled a clear glass butt plug from under her clothes. Spending a long moment licking and mouthing the jeweled plug, the thick housewife bit her lip, leaned back and slid it into her ass, rubbing her pussy and clit for good measure. Stephanie looked at the door, picked her phone up and whispered.

"Come fuck the shit out of me please Daddy Joe?" And it was all the big man could do to keep from leaving right then. But Joe knew what he had to do. He kept her on edge for all of Friday, Sending her different angles of his cock, ordering Stephanie to send videos of her rubbing her clit then stopping, pleading with Joe to come over right then.

He showed up Saturday at noon,having sent her a simple order of "Daddy's coming, get your best slut outfit on and be ready."

Joe rolled up to the rental and got off his bike a little awkwardly, he was half hard just thinking about what the slutty wife had felt like. He knocked on the door and was not disappointed. Stephanie was in a tied together white top that squished her huge, plump tits together, and barely covered half her areola. She wore a red and black plaid skirt that just barely went below her smooth pussy and knee length high heeled black boots that still left her shorter than him.

Stephanie was biting her lip, but no impish smile was on her face then, she was nervous, anxious, and from what Joe could tell, she was high and horny as fuck. She stepped back to let him in and seemed to be looking for what to say. Joe didn't bother, he reached out and grabbed her by the throat, pulled her in and kissed her parted lips, instantly invading her mouth and feeling her pierced tongue on his. He walked her backwards, his hand sliding up her thick, soft thigh to cup and squeeze her plump ass, and kicked the door closed behind himself.

Joe held her there for a moment longer, then parted and grinned as Stephanie, her eyes half closed, mouth still open, panted in need. Joe kept a firm grip on her throat, his massive hand easily wrapping around it and moved his free hand from her delicious ass to in between her thick thighs. He felt the barest strip of lace, then her smooth, juicy cunt. The big man chuckled as her traced her damp, swollen labia.

"Crotchless panties? What a dirty slut." He growled and felt her shudder and mew in almost catlike pleasure. He slid his middle finger into her yielding pussy and pushed her back to the couch.

"That's what you are now, a filthy," Joe punctuated the word with a short, rough push of his finger into her.

"Horny," Another thrust.

"Cheating slut." Stephanie fell back to the couch, half collapsing as her knees went weak, half being pushed there by the huge biker. Joe pulled his t-shirt and the bandanna off and lowered himself to her drooling, puffy slit. She smelt like pure lust and he fucking loved it. He pushed her thick thighs apart, and dragged his tongue around her asshole, around her jeweled plug, and up over both sides of her fat pussy. She cooed and writhed, moaning "Ohfuck, ohfuck" over and over as he teased her, his goatee contrasting so much with her husband's face, driving home just what she was doing, what a slut she was being.

Stephanie's hands flew to Joe's smooth head and she tried to pull him up, to her needy, throbbing clit, humping his face and tongue, mindless with desire and craving an orgasm. Joe growled and kept her thighs pulled wide, sucking her labia, how wet she was making his pants, already tight at the crotch now painful. Knowing what it would do to the married whore Joe pulled away, spanking her jiggly ass and her swollen cunt once each.

"My turn bitch." The big man said to her stoned, pleading eyes. Stephanie whined, panted needfully, and then nodded.

"Yes Daddy." She moaned, sitting up unsteadily and running her hands down his tattooed chest to his belt buckle, undoing it and his pants desperately. The busty, plump wife barely got Joe's pants and underwear below his heavy balls before she was licking him, letting his fully erect, mammoth cock slap against her cheeks as she worshipped his shaft.

"Fuuuuuuuuck." Panted Joe, her fucking tongue was magic, he thought. "That's it, fuck yeah, lick my balls slut."

Grabbing him with both hands and running her soft hands and wedding band up and down his cock Stephanie obeyed, nuzzling his sac and paying special attention to the base of his balls, sucking each one gently then going back to lacking. Joe tangled a hand in her hair and pulled her back, letting out a growling moan when her tongue slid between his ass cheeks as much as it could. He almost lost it there, he had started humping her soft hands without even realizing it. With a growl he pulled her away, looking into her hazy eyes and knowing what he had to do. He pulled his pants and boots the rest of the way off with his free hand.

Joe had been saving up three days of cum for this, he wasn't going to last long the first time, but he didn't care. Grabbing her throat and a full handful of hair at her scalp he lifted the whore up, feeling her moan and shake like the masochistic slut she truly was. He dragged her to the bedroom, and dropped her on the bed, grabbing her plump ass and rolling her over. Stephanie moaned, her needy pussy drooling wetness, and instantly got on her knees, her boots barely hanging off the bed, leaving her head down, hands going to her ass cheeks and spreading them. Joe stifled a groan of desire seeing her spread legs had opened her puffy cunt too. The huge biker got between her slutty "fuck me" boots and put the tip of his cock between her folds.

"Want Daddy Joe to fuck you?" He asked, knowing the answer, knowing even she said no he probably couldn't stop now. Just as he said that Joe noticed that the closet door across from them were mirrored and slid forward just a little more, spreading Stephanie's sopping folds and making the slutwife coo and rock her hips back.

"Please Daddy Joe! I can't take it any more!" She moaned and begged. "Fuck me, fill me I need it!"

Joe summoned up every bit of control he had and slid part way in, then stopped, hearing her gasp then whine as he didn't stretch her all the way to her cervix. Looming over the thick woman Joe bridged himself over her, reached down and grabbed her throat, pulling her up and back, impaling more of her needy slit on his shaft.

"Look!" He snarled with lust and dominance. "Look at the mirror, look at yourself!"

Stephanie whimpered in confusion then obeyed, her eyes widening slightly, then all the way as Joe slammed all the way in, stretching the slut to her womb, driving his thick head against her cervix. Stephanie came, and came hard, eyes rolling back, going silent, then gasping in a huge breath through Joe's grip on her throat, and screaming in pure ecstasy.

Then he started fucking her, hard fast, short and rough, using her like the total whore she was being. Her pussy was squeezing and almost massaging himi as she came, her soft body tightening like a silky vise, thick ass cheeks slapping wetly as he railed the cheating bitch. Then she got enough breath back to gasp words out.

"Ohhh uhn uHN! Fuck me, ohfuck yes! Take your pussy, you own my pussy Daddy Joe! Fuck me rape me, own my cunt ohhhh fuck!" Joe let out a long growling moan and did just that, hammering the slut's cunt so hard he felt her plug on the top of his cock, and without warning he was cumming stretching her cervix, flooding her with three days of cum.

Anything Stephanie was going to say was washed away as her hypersensitive body, awash on THC, MDMA and having her first orgasm in three days, spasmed and went rigid, Joe's grip on her throat drawing her climax out even more, making her shudder and shake before going limp sagging and both of them collapsed to the bed, his long cock still partially inside her. Joe panted, both of them sweating from how intense their fuck had been. Then, feeling possessive, he wrapped his arms around Stephanie's plump body and pulled her tight to him, turning her face and claiming her mouth in another kiss.

His other hand slid down her body, pulling her huge, soft tits full free of her top and massaging one. The brown haired wife moaned into the kiss and gently humped back, rocking his still hard cock in her leaking pussy. They parted, both of them starting to pant as their slow fucking went on. Feeling his strength come back, Joe pulled out and pushed his bulky, heavy muscled body up and over her,spreading her legs wide at the knees, and laying his thick shaft on her sopping pussy, grinning as she shuddered.

She was fucking delicious looking, her big tits streaked with sweat, dark nipples thick and stiff, her gorgeous pussy open and leaking both their cum onto her butt plug. Joe grinned, curvy meant fuckdoll to him, and Stephanie was proof. Je leaned over her and began rubbing his fat tip over her clit hood piercing, his grin widening as he saw her curl inwards, then her hips pumped back, increasing the pressure on her clit. Joe supported himself with one hand and grabbed one of those big tits with the other.

"You like being a cheating fucktoy?" He taunted, dipping the tip of his cock in her cunt the smearing their combined juices over her button. Stephanie gasped and let out a shuddering moan, then nodded breathlessly, having to swallow and try twice before she could answer.

"For you Daddy Joe, I'm a cheating slut for you!" She panted to him, her stoned and cock drunk eyes vague but fixed on him. The big biker growled and sank into her juicy pussy again, slower, but all the way in one stroke, making her body arc, her shuddering making her soft form jiggle.

"Yeah," He said low and rough. "Yeah you're my cheating fucktoy, this is my pussy James't it?"

Stephanie gasped, releasing her knees to wrap her legs part way around his ass and lock him in place, her fingers going to his broad tattooed chest, her hips grinding his cock around her silky, clenching cunt.

"Yeah Daddy, it's your pussy, your cunt, your hole." She moaned dreamily. "All yours, you own my pussy now! Please fuck me, fuck your pussy, fuck me like the cheating fuck toy I am!"

He did, his big, powerful body railed her, driving her further and further into a blissed out trance of stretched ecstasy, her pussy squeezing as he drew another cervical orgasm out of her. He pulled out and laid down on the bed she had shared with her husband the night before.

"Get over here, give me that tongue again!" He ordered, panting with lust and exertion. Dreamily Stephanie obeyed, at first laying on his broad, solid body and giving him kittenish licks and strokes of her tongue, along with teasing caresses of her fingertips and nails over his cock and balls. He was slick with sweat and both of their cum, and Stephanie seemed intent on cleaning every bit of it off him, her coos and moans making it obvious pleasing him was keeping her wet. At first she was close enough he could squeeze and grope her ass. Then he spanked both ass cheeks, hard enough he knew there'd be bruises, marking his territory.

"Show me what a good fucktoy you are Stephanie, get nasty with Daddy's cock!" He ordered hoarsely. Stephanie looked up and gave another lip bite smile that made Joe fall in lust with her all over again. Her plaid skirt hiked up over her wide hips the slutwife crawled between his legs and pulled his monster cock up, first sucking the tip, then more, then pulling back and giving her impish smile she buried his shaft all the way down her throat, gagging and choking, her nose in his pubic hair, her tongue stud on his balls, then pulling all the way off with a gasp, and a hoarse giggle.

Then she did it again.

Joe let out a huge groan and bucked his cock up, bracing one foot on the bed. He reached for her head but Stephanie pulled off his and sat up, drool and pre cum running down the corners of her mouth. She giggled and looked at the bedstand and gave him another wide smile.

The curvy woman unsteadily crawled across the bed and got her vape from the nightstand and took a long pull, arcing her back and making Joe's steel hard shaft twitch. Stephanie gave Joe the vape and he shrugged and took a long hit, remembering this was probably the special shit he got her. It was and it felt fucking good, but then he felt Stephanie running her fingers down his thigh, her hair brushing his cock and saw her heels raise as she fully lay on the bed, and started making out with his balls.

Having another man's wife serving him like that made Joe groan, her hands wrapped around his dick, and he grunted in pleasure, loving the feeling of her soft hands and her wedding band. Then her tongue strayed south even more and she was returning the favor of rimming the big biker. Joe went rigid and even as experienced as he was, the huge man gasped. She teased and licked him, then his taint, balls the base of his cock while stroking him worshipfully. Even with the massive orgasm he had just had Joe felt his body starting to give in and didn't fucking care.

"Oh fuck! Fucking... goddamn that tongue I'm-" Stephanie stopped and rose, making Joe let out a mix of a snarl and groan of disappointment. Until Stephanie, hiking her tiny skirt properly straddled one of his legs, reached between her own with her left hand so he could watch her wedding band against his cock, then she positioned him and impaled herself on his rock hard shaft. She started working his mammoth dick, slow and grinding at first, then faster, her ass cheeks bouncing on his waist. Hegrabbed them and squeezed, fucking up and making Stephanie go rigid and moan as her cheating pussy tightened again. Panting joe parted her cheeks and started toying with the plug in her ass, grinning around gritted teeth.

"Nasty cheating fucktoy," He said with another thrust. Stephanie wailed loudly and shook.

"Yes! Daddy Joe's slut!" She panted shuddering as the biker took over. He almost fully pulled the plug out then let it get sucked back in by her tight ass.

"Say it! Say this is Joe's cunt I'm fucking!" He ordered, even saying it making a spurt of pre cum jet onto her cervix and driving Stephanie wild.

"Joe's pussy, Joe's cunt, Joe's ass, Joe's mouth you own all my holes!" She cried out. Her voice was cut off as he began to truly fuck from below, then settled on a chant of "Joe's pussy fuck Joe's pussy!"

The big man didn't last long with that. Joe pulled her butt plug out and then he was erupting into her whorish womb again within far to few minutes. Stephanie went rigid as she came again spasming and shuddering, her mind white, eyes rolled back, slowly collapsing next to her tattooed lover.

Neither moved for a while, panting and bathing in the afterglow. Then Stephanie got up, on shaking, baby deer legs.

"Oh shit I gotta piss so bad!" She giggled unsteadily. While Joe didn't give a fuck about turning her into a cheating slut, he had been telling the truth about two things. Beating women was for weak cowards, and watersports wasn't his thing. He rose, almost as unsteady as she, then helped the married whore up and they stumbled to the bathroom, Joe seating her on it barely in time. She was limp as she sat down, still giggling and obviously higher than a satellite. She put her hands on Joe's broad, strong body and realized his still half hard cock was equal with her mouth.

She took him all the way in with a loving suckle as she let go, working his balls with her tongue and sucking him. The sheer filth of the stoned woman had Joe hard in seconds, but he wasn't about to face fuck her on the toilet. When she had him back to full strength Joe pulled away, lifted the plump woman up, stripped what was left of her outfit off her, and half carried her to the shower. The water seemed to rouse Stephanie and she found the soap, rubbed it all over her body, then rubbed her body over him.

Joe's memory got a bit fragmented at that point. They were coated in soap, his cock thrusting between her pillow soft tits, until he was splashing her with hot cum and she was suckling his tip. She was on her side and he was pounding her as she chanted his name, that her pussy was his, that she was his cheating slut. She was making out with his tattoos, lapping worshipfully at his chest while he finger fucked her holes

Then somehow they were back on the couch, and he was passing the vape back, watching her suck in another long toke, idly rubbing his big palm over her dark MILF nipples. He had a bottle of tequila in his hand, didn't even remember where got it and took a swig.

"Me toooooo!" Stephanie whined, and Joe grinned, crossfaded as fuck and loving it. He gave her the bottle and she took a shot putting the bottle on the floor and falling back, moaning and giggling as Joe's hand stroked her soft body.

"Ohhhh fuuuuuuck," Stephanie trailed hazily. "I think I've only been this much of a slut with James.... and that one time..."

She trailed off dreamily, but now Joe was interested. He turned fully towards her and started trailing his fingers over her swollen and still wet pussy. Stephanie closed her eyes and purred, writhing slow and ecstatic at his rough touch.

"One time? You were a naughty cheating slut like this before?" He asked, cupping a tit then squeezing it and leaning down to engulf her thick nipple in his mouth.

"Ohhh! Jesusfuck ohhhhh! Ye- yes Daddy! But just once! Just once! He was mean, he made me.... Made me... oh fuck you're so good Daddy! He made me his slave, I had to do it and he turned me into his whore, he made me cum from fucking in the ass! Oh fuck oh fuck!" Her eyes flew open and she looked at him. "I want you Daddy Joe, fuck me like he did, make me cum from my ass, I want you to!"

Joe couldn't resist that he leaned and kissed the slut deep and needy.

"What'd he do?" He growled. Stephanie's eyes fluted, her hips pumped up and down against his hand, wet and needy.

"He turned his belt into my leash, my collar, pulled me to our bed!" She panted. "Then he fucked me again, got me all juicy like you do, then fucked me in my ass!"

That was too fucking tempting for Joe and he stood scooping his belt from his pants and wrapping it around Stephanie's pale neck, the plump woman almost limp. The big man pulled it tight, Stephanie's lips parting, and letting out a soft whimper of fear and need that made Joe's cock throb. He stood, wavering from tequila and weed, but then recovered and pulled his pet slutwife up with him, leading her back to bed they had stained so much already.

"Doggy?" Joe asked the hazy eyed woman. She shook her honey colored hair and turned, sinking to her back to the limit of his belt, spreading her now fully nude legs out for him.

kinkvet96
kinkvet96
27 Followers