California Dreaming

Story Info
A swinging couple meet a biker who makes the wife a cheater.
13k words
2.9
11.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kinkvet96
kinkvet96
27 Followers

Cool breeze and warm sun, damn I love it here. Joe thought looking out over the afternoon sun descending towards the bay. Lots of women out today, always nice to look at. He smiled to himself, pausing on his personally customized Softail to watch as some tourists looked at the big man with wide eyes. He seemed out of place, and big Joe didn't give a fuck. He knew some of the women were wondering if he was as big below the belt as his chest was, he saw one in a too small Harley shirt blush and hurry away and grinned openly. He remembered that one, well her pussy anyway, she remembered the answer to that and Joe had to wonder if she was the only married slut that had stopped by a One Percent party and left with a load of Joe in her he had seen that day.

"Hey," Came a calm voice behind him, male, easy sounding. Joe shifted his bulk and looked at the speaker. Guy was tall, maybe six two, with a solid build and close cut brown hair just getting touched with grey, and some weird wrap around dark glasses, almost like shooting glasses. Joe pegged him for military, he'd been around more than a few, most of his old crew had been in once or twice. "Not up on the ins and outs of Harleys, but that looks like a damn fine ride."

Your ride looks damn nice too, thought Joe. Others would have called her fat, Joe saw plump and ready to devour. Like her apparent husband, the woman was a little pale to be native honey brown hair past her shoulders, round cute face, smiling bow red lips, big tits pushing against her t shirt, bit of belly, a phat ass and thick thighs that Joe thought would look great spread for him.

"Don't have to be an expert to know quality. Good eye though, this beauts mine from ground up. Designed and built." Joe responded. One benefit of retirement was you could have conversations with strangers and not feel like you were wasting time.

"Told ya it was custom Softail!" The woman said and her voice made Joe want to hear what she sounded like when she came. The man gestured helplessly and shrugged then gave Joe a nodding half salute.

"Have a great day!" He said and seemed to honestly mean it. The woman's pale blue eyes gave Joe a twice over and he saw her studying his broad arms, still thick and strong despite his years, and felt her gaze slide along his ink, done by some of the best, and worst, artists in the OC. She turned and snuggled herself against him and Joe saw that as she swished her wide hips, her ass was indeed round, spankable, and needed firm hands squeezing it.

They hadn't gone more than ten feet from him when the old biker saw trouble. A pack of six guys, gangers from one of the wannabe MS13 chapters. Not really part of the truly dangerous gangs they wore the clothes, spoke the slang, but they weren't really scary. Unless you were outnumbered six to one. Confirming that the man was military he spun and guided his wife behind him, not running, not backing down but not threatening.either.

"Probably not your best move, homie." The man said evenly. Joe liked the guy more immediately. He knew he shouldn't get involved but Joe was tired of punk ass kids like this, and it had been a bit since he cracked any dumb asses in two.

"Whachu say? Talkin shit homes?" The lead punk said, almost comical in how labored his imitation of how actual gang bangers spoke. "T'ink you got a say in what we do to you or yo fat slu-"

Joe cranked the Softail and revved it, let the pipes and the finely tuned engine roar as he walked the bike closer to the pack of idiots. It worked and the spun to look at him, first in surprise then anger, then the more sensible, and maybe less skezzed out, flinched when Joe pulled a socket handle from a saddle bag and stood, dwarfing their biggest.

"What up wi' you old man? You gotta problem grandpa?" A different idiot said and Joe really wanted to break something on these shrimp dick assholes. Then he saw a flicker of motion from the husband, quietly snapping a baton out, snapping a kick to the back of the knee belonging to the man who had confronted him. Glasses guy sank all the way in, trained, but not pretty, and every bit of both of their weight cracked the lead idiots knee to the ground. The other five looked back and forth, but Joe and Husband guy were already attacking, outnumbered five to two.

It wasn't even close.

Joe was breathing heavy when he walked back to his bike. He'd only taken two down, ten years ago and it would have been three. But Husband guy had moved like a pro, hadn't even cracked skulls, all leg attacks, and he'd gone through those idiots like the soft ass wannabes Joe had pegged them for. The guy caught up to Joe easily, making the big biker hate him just a little bit. He pointed a blue Mercedes gliding down the street.

"Thank you. Name's James." The guy said, his glasses not even out of place. "Stephanie got the car while we took out the trash, I would really like to thank you for stepping in, but we're already going to be on YouTube and what the fuck ever else tomorrow and have to talk to cops, I'd rather not do that here."

"I'm Joe, and fuck no I don't." Joe agreed. Most cops he could take or leave when they weren't after him about some stupid helmet violation or noise complaint. He knew his luck with this, it wouldn't be good.

"Follow us, I have an AirBnB on taxpayer dime. Get a drink, and some dinner, least I can do." James said, still calm and chill.

"This guy's been through some shit! Joe thought but nodded. James seemed cool, and his wife Stephanie looked delicious. At the very least free beer and food along with married eyecandy was nothing a retired bike designer like him would say no to. He nodded and eased into the comfort of his Harley's seat, instantly feeling better.

"You got it. I could use a beer." James laughed shortly in response then got in the car as Stephanie pulled up. Joe dutifully pulled out behind and the three slid away.

The rental wasn't too far from Cedar Lawn park and was a luxurious rambler. James had some budget behind him, Joe decided. They had barely got inside the door when James's phone rang.

"And here we go, Stephanie can you get Joe a proper drink while I sort out our legal tangles." James walked out the back sliding door, and answered his phone. Joe watched Stephanie's eyes shift from her husband to him, and saw a glow he knew well. Some women got off on slick rides and loud pipes, some on tattooed biker bad boys, some just wanted to cheat on their Good Boy (tm) from Good Family (tm) husbands. Joe had ruined multiple of all of those types, sometimes in front of their husbands.

The curvy chick in front of him with her canted smile and impish eyes, he got what she liked. She had got wet watching her husband and Joe fuck up those idiots. A little different but he had no problem with that. Joe resolved to stay the night no matter how little or much they gave him to drink, and see if he could find out what those curves felt like.

"Jack and Coke okay?" Stephanie asked, stretching and leaning back to stretch, the tight fabric of her shirt squeezing her huge tits. Joe's eyes devoured the sight, especially since, even though he could see her bra straps along the neckline of her shirt, he could make out how hard her nipples were.

"Hell yeah that's okay!" Joe agreed, taking a seat on the extended, plush L shaped couch, glad for the light AC and to get his smooth shaven head out of the sun. The curvy woman gave him a flirty wink and turned away, letting her wide hips sway a little more than natural. He was damn sure fucking that slut tonight, Joe thought, adjust his shaft inside his pants.

Stephanie was back in minutes, and the big man kept his reaction cool, but only just. She had a bottle of Jack Daniels Single Barrel (which was classy) and three glasses. But what got his cock pulsing was her outfit, what there was of it. She was in a one piece black sundress that was barely hanging on the woman, her lush, curvy ass and tits nearly spilling out of it. Her nipples, now free of the bra were straining at her top, and the dress ended halfway up her thick thighs. She turned with a swirl and Joe got a flash of red panties under the skirt. He idly wondered if her husband knew what was going to happen or if he was clueless. He came back in just as Stephanie retrieved a liter of Coke from the fridge, grabbed her and kissed her deep, grabbing her ass and squeezing hard, making Stephanie give off a tiny moan.

Answers that. Joe thought. Still the husband was a good host, pouring two fingers of Jack in all three glasses, leaving it up to Joe how much Coke he wanted. The biker was taken aback, pleasantly when he saw both of them make their drinks a 50/50 mix, no pansy ass lightweights here. They talked for a bit, sipping the drinks and relaxing. James was a military contractor, veteran, visiting California to train their National Guard in a few days. Stephanie worked part time at a weed shop, but couldn't smoke around James because the Feds were fucking idiots. Kids were staying with relatives. Joe was a retired bike designer and customizer, living off savings, royalties and a few other things. Stephanie got up and poured them all another round then went to her purse and got her vape out.

"Want some?" She offered with that impish, flirty smile. Joe wasn't about to say no to free weed or more alone time with the slutty MILF. They went outside and Stephanie inhaled deep, an impressive hit and offered it to the big biker. He was never a fan of vapes, but as he took a hit he had to admit her stuff wasn't bad at all. He felt her touch some of the tattoos on his thick arm with the corner of her lip in a light bite that made him want this teasing slut on her knees now. She looked up at him "Hmmm. I like your ink."

"I like your body, and I think you want me to fuck you." Joe said bluntly.

"Mmmmm," Stephanie purred in a crossfaded way that made Joe think that might not be far off. "Let's go back inside and see if I can be a good little housewife and thank my guest properly."

Joe grineed, handed her vape back to her, then grabbed her plump ass, squeezing it just tight as her husband had. Stephanie's eyes widened and she gasped but didn't move.

"Yeah," The big biker said. "Let's do that."

They went inside and Stephanie almost skipped over to James who had watched the whole thing with a wide smirk. She kissed him deep and then went to whisper in his ear. James grinned wolfishly and whispered something back. Stephanie giggled and bit the corner of her lip again, every time she did that he wanted to fuck her mouth a little more, she grabbed a throw pillow and stepped in front of Joe, who was standing and looking at the slutty housewife like she was feast. Keeping eye contact with Joe, Stephanie dropped the pillow to the hardwood floor and sank to her knees.

Tracing her fingers up his solidly built legs Stephanie undid his belt and fly, nuzzling her cheek against his bulge. She pulled his jeans down to his ankles, gasping as it became clear how fucking huge the biker was. Still keeping eye contact with Joe, the curvy slut caressed his thick cock and teasingly slow pulled his boxers down too, capturing his girthy tip in her mouth and swirling her tongue around it. Joe let out a long groan, his eyes half closing. He figured that a woman this slutty would be a good cock sucker, he hadn't noticed she had a tongue piercing, and it felt amazing. Stephanie suckled his tip a few moments more, then grabbed his shaft with both hands and started lapping at his balls.

"Unh fuuuuck..." Joe trailed off, one hand sliding into her soft brown hair. Barely able to take his eyes off her cute face as she ran her tongue all along his cock and balls, trailing spit along his meat, and still just taking the tip into her mouth. Stephanie went back to his balls and gave a long lasting lick from the base of his sac to the base of his dick. He actually shuddered when she did that. His bulky form shuddered, and Joe stripped out of his sweat soaked t shirt. "You're so fucking hot Stephanie."

She pulled away and kissed his tip playfully. "Sit down, spread your legs, we've got a deal for you."

As much as he wanted to grab her hair and fuck her throat he wasn't going to say no to the offer and did as asked. Stephanie stood up and James slid behind her, pulling her sundress off her shoulders and letting those huge tits Joe had been wanting all afternoon to spill out. Stephanie moved her pillow and got back on her knees between his legs, trailing fingernails along his inner thigh then went back to stroking his cock with both hands and softly lavishing his balls with attention.

"She's going to get your cum regardless, but agree to four rules and you can fuck her blue." James said with a smirk as Joe grunted and cupped his wife's head with a massive hand. Stephanie rose up and cupped her huge, soft tits around his cock, taking his cock down to where she gagged before coming back up and grinning at him, starting to stroke his huge shaft with her breasts.

"All ears." Joe grunted pushing on Stephanie's head as she went to throat him again, a little deeper his time, him keeping there longer, but letting her off, she looked up at him, eyes watery but smiling. The slut liked it when she was treated like a submissive whore.

James knelt behind Stephanie and worked her panties down to her knees, his wife shifting as she let him pull them off her. As Stephanie went back down and Joe got his cock a little farther down her throat and she didn't resist the lean husband spanked her ass, making her make noises on his cock that had Joe grunting. The whole scene was driving him wild, even with all the experience he had with sluts, this fucktoy was special.

"Rule Four, most important. She's a slut not a punching bag, leave some bruises, she needs them, grab her throat and remind her who's in charge spank her ass to tell her to suck more," James illustrated the point by spanking her hard and Stephanie obediently gagged herself on Joe's shaft. "But much more to that and, well let's just not go there."

"No... fuck, oh that fucking tongue! No problem!" Joe growled as his hips thrust up more and fucked the slutwife's throat.

"Three, the head is that way. Not here, like I said, a slut, not a toilet." James was stripping out of his clothes too, not that Joe was paying attention to much of anything but the woman moaning and gagging on his cock. When he let her up again Stephanie was looking at him with eyes that were filled with lust and then her eyes rolled up and she let a moan so sexy the biker's cock pulsed a splash of precum onto her tits. She rose slightly and Joe noticed James was behind her, fingering her cunt, the bitch's pussy so wet and sloppy Joe could hear it. He couldn't wait to stretch this fucktoy.

"Not into that shit anyway, back to work." Joe growled tugging head back over his cock, Stephanie greedily obeyed, taking him down deep just her husband began rubbing her clit and finger fucking her. Stephanie got most of the huge older biker, moaning and making muffled noises of pleasure interspersed with gasps as her husband spanked her. As he got closer to emptying his balls down her throat, Joe knew for a fact there was no way he could fuck her just once.

"Two, second most important." James said with a grin. "I'm either here, or watching when you fuck my slut wife. Have to make sure she behaves."

With a final thrust up and pull down, Joe got his meaty cock all the way in, her nose buried against his crotch, her tongue moving wildly, desperately. It didn't help that her husband was now fingering her rough and fast, Stephanie's eyes started to roll back, her mind hazing and vision going into a tunnel. Joe roared and came, his balls contracting and pulsing a massive load down the slut's throat, she swallowed all of it, gulping and gulping more.

Letting her go and feeling a high rivaled by a night after the best green ever, the huge framed biker collapsed back fully against the couch. Stephanie fell against her husband, gasping and moaning, then whining as he stopped working her juicy cunt. Lifting her lush body James laid her against the bend in the huge couch and nuzzled and kissed her neck. "That's my good whore, such a good slut, want your reward now?"

Stephanie made a noise between purr and wanting moan, then shifted, letting her husband spread her legs for Joe. Then she reached down and pulled her sopping pussy lips wide. Joe felt his still mostly hard cock jump, drinking in the sight of her smooth waxed cunt and ass, his eyes fixed on the bright barbell through Stephanie's clit hood and he preemptively wiped drool away from his mouth and gray goatee.

"Rule Four, make her cum without your cock, and we can do whatever we want with her the rest of the night." James said, pulling his wife's hand to his own rock hard shaft.

"That all? Come to daddy, that honey pot looks delicious." Joe laughed and spread her legs a little wider, testing her flexibility, pleased when she just moaned and panted in lust. Joe moved in and gave her a long lick from her enticing ass deep in her yielding wet pussy and then to her sexy piercing. He stayed a long time there, loving how she writhed and jumped as his experienced lips and tongue worked her over. He made sure to rim her good too, the slutwife was clean and smooth, and he worked her over just like she had done to him.

Letting go of one of her legs Joe went back to her clit and slid two thick fingers into her heated, needy pussy. Her free leg wrapped around the biker's wide shoulder and Stephanie gushed again, then her moans were muffled and Joe lifted his dripping face up to see her husband was getting some of that tongue stud as well. Shrugging he went back to making this slut his for the night. Long laps of his tongue around her labia, curling and exploring her soaked pussy with his fingers, sliding first his ring, the pinky into her tight ass. Stephanie pulled her mouth away from her husband to scream in ecstasy, and Joe felt her cunt and anus tighten on his fingers. He kept it up finger fucking her holes fast, sucking and working her clit piercing, and the housewife went rigid, then let out a long lingering, keening cry of orgasm.

Joe stood and wiped some her cunt juice off his mouth and goatee then lifted her up and put the curvy slut on the couch with her ass sticking out. James saw what the big man was doing and grinned.

"Rules are rules babe, better get ready for a long night." He said with mock regret. Joe just got his thick cock lined up with Stephanie's drooling cunt and slowly slid in. The woman let out a slowly increasing cry of pleasure as he filled her, and Joe wasn't too surprised when he reached her limits before all of him could fit in. He didn't mind, he had all night to fix that, and her pussy was clenching and spasming on him already. James moved in front of his wife and grabbed her long brown hair looking into her lust drunk face with a wolfish smile. He pushed himself into her mouth and muffled her moans then began fucking her mouth and throat, not as deep as Joe had, but faster, rougher, holding her tongue against his balls as the massive biker began fucking Stephanie in earnest.

Her cunt was perfect, slick and squeezing, and Joe wanted to make it last, but she was just too hot of a slut. His fingers sank into her soft hips as he made her gag and moan on her husband's cock, pausing as he stretched her to land a hard smack to each ass cheek then grab her again, pounding the whore harder. Stephanie's eyes were half closed as she was in heaven being used so rough. Then just as her mind started to blank out in another body shaking orgasm Joe pulled out of her and flipped her around, slapping his cock between her big soft tits and squeezing them together. The big man thrust forward just a few times before cumming and glazing her neck and tits with his second load.

kinkvet96
kinkvet96
27 Followers