California Dreaming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He made me look him in the eyes when he made me cum." Stephanie whimpered. "Make me yours now Daddy Joe, I wanna be your naughty fucktoy now!"

Her plaintive voice made Joe throb even more and he entered her sopping cunt with a single stroke, leaning against the bed, her nipples pressed against his broad chest. He grabbed the belt and tightened it as he started fucking Stephanie's slick pussy. They locked yes and Stephanie nodded desperately, pulling herself wide for him, letting him pound her sore cunt, the pin pricks of pain only making her needy hole feel all the better.

"Please," Stephanie squeaked. "Fuck my ass now! Please! Make it yours Daddy Joe!"

He pulled out and slid between her cheeks. Obediently, Stephanie hiked her legs up, and spread her plump ass for the big biker. Apparently he worked up enough, and cum in her cunt enough that he was fully lubed, and Joe slid inside the whorish wife, both of them grunting and groaning in pleasure.

"Yeah, yeah, oh fuck, just like that Daddy," Stephanie whimpered, her hands coming up to wrap around the back of his head. Her voice soft and breathy from the belt the slutwife kept going. "My ass is yours Daddy Joe, claim it all the way, make me yours Joe!"

A sound part way between growl and groan escaped Joe and he tightened his grip on the belt, cutting Stephanie's blood flow just a little, and making her gasp, her cunt spasmed and gushed a little more. The big man started sawing his massive dick back and forth, Stephanie's tight, cheating married ass sucking him in, squeezing even tighter than her cunt had. It wasn't the frantic pounding he had been giving her before, but the grip on her neck, her soft, strained gasps, her dazed eyes had Joe slamming his waist against her soft ass cheeks harder, harder, and harder still.

"Yes, fuckyes, ohfuck so good Daddy, Stephanie's holes are yours, Stephanie's your slut, fuck my ass Daddy..." She whispered, eyes growing more and more unfocused. Joe realized she was bordering on passing out and then he got it. This is what the other man had done to her, made her his anal slut by choking her to the edge of unconsciousness. He growled and fucked harder, more insistent, driving every centimeter of his thick biker dick into her squeezing ass.

Stephanie's voice trailed off, her eyes even more unfocused, her body tensing and curling in....

And then she was arcing, straining against the belt, her body spasming, ass squeezing and pulsing, mouth open wide in a soundless gasp of soul wracking climax. It was such an act of surrender that again Joe only pumped into her her amazing anal passage a few more times before his balls tightened up and emptied everything left into the slutwife's ass.

Stephanie went limp, totally and fully, eyes shut. Joe almost panicked as he released the tension on the belt until he watched her chest rise and fall. The big man collapsed to the side for a long moment, back to a crossfaded orgasmic bliss. Joe barely roused himself long enough to wash his dick off, surprised by how little mess Stephanie's ass had left on him. Then he stumbled back to the bed, pulled the blanket over Stephanie's plush form and his own broad frame and passed out.

He awoke blissfully, to the sensation of a hot skilled tongue working over his chest as a soft hand and wedding band slid along the underside of his almost fully hard cock. Joe slowly opened his eyes and looked down, seeing Stephanie's head tracing his ink like she did so well. He caressed her head with skilled touches, making her purr and look up at him with that lip-bite smile that always sent a surge right to his dick.

"Morning handsome." The cheating wife giggled. He grinned back.

"Morning slut!" He answered back, banking on her submissive nature. Her languid smile and her continued strokes on his almost fully hard cock told him he was right.

"I am your slut aren't I?" She giggled then pulled the blanket from his body and kissed the tip of his cock. Then she moved down and moved her lips to the base of his shaft, lapping and licking there, and then to his balls for a long, pleasurable moment before looking up at Joe, pressing his cock to her cheek.

"James is coming back tonight." She said matter of factly. "And as amazing as your cock is, I love him more."

"Okay?" Joe said, confused, but it was hard to be much of anything but pleased with a woman who was running her tongue piercing over your balls and cock.

"So I plan on giving my husband a titfuck, deepthroat blowjob, then letting him pump a load of cum in my ass while I wear this." She stood up, still keeping a hand on Joe's shaft, stroking slow but firm. She was in a scandalously low cut red top, and flowing, loose black skirt that ended at her knees.

"Fine with me, James's good in my book!" Joe agreed, wondering where this was going, but not too concerned when Stephanie bent her head to suckle the tip of his thick cock. Then he watched as the slutwife hiked her skirt up along the pale, soft curve of her ass. Not even the red line of last night's crotchless affair adorned her curvy form. The big man grinned as Stephanie looked at him and smiled.

"But I want you to bend me over the bed, and give my slutty, cheating, whore pussy one last fuck. It's Joe's pussy until I get home, my husband won't get to touch it." She said mischievously, giving his tip a teasing lick that had Joe sitting up and grabbing Stephanie by her throat. He grinned, smug, self assured, and fully willing to go along with the whore's idea.

"Whose cock do you want more right now?" He growled, sitting up and swinging his legs to the floor. Stephanie's eyes widened slightly then were saucers as Joe's finger went up her skirt to find her already damp cunt. She moaned and her hips moved back and forth along Joe's rough hand.

"Didn't hear you slut, whose cock do you want in that whore pussy of yours, Stephanie?" He used her name with a sneer, knowing she'd get more into her trance-like state, and be more obedient. Joe wasn't disappointed as Stephanie swung her own legs off the bed and spread them.

"I want yours Daddy Joe, please fuck this cheating pussy!" Stephanie moaned plaintively. The big biker got up and spread the woman's sexy ass.

Joe grinned, already feeling the thrill and excitement of claiming what was his. He bent Stephanie over the bed so that her back faced him and her ass stuck out in an inviting position. He grabbed a fist full of hair and pulled her head back so that she looked up at him with pleading eyes.

"Now you will do as I say," he commanded in a low voice. "When I say go, you will start to move your hips." Stephanies eyes widened with pleasure as Joe licked up along the side of her neck, nibbling gently on her earlobe before continuing down towards between her legs.

He spread Stephanie's thighs wider apart and pressed his mouth to her quivering pussy, licking hungrily at the wetness there. Stephanie gasped at the sensation and started to move herself against his tongue as he teased and tantalized every part of her sensitive flesh.

"Faster," Joe commanded, pushing two fingers inside while keeping his tongue working its magic on her clit. As Stephanie followed suit, increasing both speed and pressure until she was moaning loud enough for everyone in the house to hear it. Joe felt himself getting harder while Stephanie screamed out his name louder and louder as she neared climaxing point until finally.... She was coming hard around his fingers as they continued their slow movements inside of her.

Joe slowly withdrew from Stephanie's body, looking down at the woman in awe; how she had responded to him made all the pain of this affair worth it. She rolled to her back, panting, her ample chest heaving. He leaned forward pressing a soft kiss onto Stephanie's lips before whispering into them; "Beg for Daddy Joe's cock."

Her makeup, done perfectly for her husband James was smeared and runny, and she was far too drunk on infidelity and Joe's dominance over her sex. She reached out and stroked his thick, pulsing member.

"Please Daddy Joe," She whimpered. "Please claim this unfaithful cunt one more time!"

Joe grinned, the thrill of claiming what was his coursed through him as Stephanie's plea for more echoed in his mind. He leaned forward and pressed a passionate kiss on her lips before whispering:

"Say it again slut."

Stephanie gasped, her eyes growing wide with desire and fear as she felt Joe's dominance radiating off him. She reached out and stroked the length of his pulsing member, sending sparks of pleasure throughout his body.

"Please Daddy Joe," She whimpered, barely able to get the words out between heavy breaths. "Please fuck this unfaithful cunt one more time!"

Joe sneered and then pushed himself inside her tight wetness, relishing in the sensation of being enveloped by her heat. He began to thrust, mercilessly pounding into her with each movement.

"Dirty whore, you're such a slut, begging for another man to stretch your cheating cunt when your husband is driving back." His filthy words heightened her arousal even further. Stephanie screamed out in pleasure with each thrust that brought them closer and closer to an explosive climax.

Suddenly Joe stopped mid-thrust and looked down at Stephanie who looked back at him with confusion in her eyes. He grabbed hold of both her wrists tightly, trapping them above her head as he pinned them against the bed sheets. He pulled her top down to expose her dark nipples and hungrily bit each one once. Stephanie let out a gasp as Joe began to grind against her clit while still keeping their bodies connected from hip-to-hip by his thick cock inside her pussy. With every single thrust came a new wave of pleasure until finally, his tip was again against her womb, filling her fully, her eyes rolling back, mouth open and babbling incoherently.

"All yours, fuck me claim me fill me." She chanted. Joe growled in pleasure at Stephanie's words, his grip tightening as he increased his speed. He was so close to the edge that he barely managed to hold off, wanting her to reach her climax first.

Stephanie could feel her body start to tremble and quake around him, as she felt herself ready to give into him completely. She screamed out in passion as her orgasm roared through her body, filling every inch of her with a new kind of pleasure.

Joe let out a loud roar and with one final thrust filled Stephanie's womb with his hot cum. His entire body quivered as pleasure coursed through him before he finally collapsed on top of her, unable to move any longer.

For what felt like an eternity they stayed there, their bodies joined together by sweat and sex while their breathing slowly returned to normal. Joe rolled off of Stephanie onto his back and pulled her into him until she faced him - eyes still dazed from the intensity of their intense fuck but now filled with contentment too.

Joe got up, panting and his balls well and truly empty. He gave her fine ass a parting smack and went to collect his clothes leaving her dazed form bent over the bed.

"Say hi to your husband for me!" Joe chuckled as he got ready to leave.