California Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It couldn't have happened to a better person."

Fiona wasn't going to let Marnie off that easy. "So how serious is it with Kelly?"

"I don't know. We really haven't discussed our long-term plans. I haven't even told her for certain that I'm going to stay."

"And last time we talked you told me that Lauren visited you and told you that she found somebody else. You're over that?"

"It was hard. It took me over a year but yeah, I think I'm over it."

"I'm coming out to California to see you," Fiona announced in a moment of spontaneity.

Marnie's face glowed. "Anytime, girlfriend."

"I'm taking you up on this."

"I'm counting on it."

Marnie tucked her phone back into her pocket and walked the last few minutes to Kelly's house. Kelly was standing in the door waiting.

"Happy to see me?" the redhead asked.

"You can't imagine." Kelly ran off the porch and gave a bear hug to her lover.

"Congratulations!" Kelly squealed, knowing how much it meant to Marnie to complete her degree.

She kissed Marnie on the lips, and the emotion of the moment overtook both of them, and they were soon in a deep, soulful kiss in the front yard.

"Ummm," Kelly purred. "I think we should take this inside."

"You mentioned to me earlier that things went well with Emily," said Marnie as they walked arm in arm to the house.

"It can wait. We have other unfinished business first."

"And what would that be?" Marnie asked coquettishly, flashing her eyes.

Kelly slid her hand down the front of Marnie's jeans, cupping her sex.

"Oh," Marnie gasped. "That kind of business."

* * *

Epilogue

Dalkey, Ireland, and the Rambler's End Pub

One Year Later

"Get them another Gat, will ya?" shouted Blaine over the din of the crowd. The pub was closed to the public, but it was filled nevertheless with family and friends for their private event. Partygoers were packed in shoulder to shoulder.

Aidan was behind the bar, already drawing fresh pints. "These Americans are thirsty," he said back to his brother.

"Long trip from the States for an engagement party," the older brother added.

"Aye, that it is," Aidan replied. He put the fresh pints in front of his newly arrived guests and then threw a dog biscuit to a grateful Guinness, their chocolate lab.

Kelly picked up her mug first, toasting the brothers. "To Blaine and Aidan. If I wasn't going to marry Marnie I'd be tempted to marry one of you!"

Aidan eyed the tall, curvy American blonde; beautiful, buffed and California tanned. Marnie had certainly picked a pretty one, he thought. He picked up his pint and toasted Kelly. "To Kelly O'Shaughnessy. A fair Irish lass if there ever was one. And I'd marry you in a second if Marnie turns you down!"

Aidan then looked down at Guinness, his blocky head laser focused on his master. "Right Guinness?"

"Woof," he barked in agreement.

There were peals of laughter in the pub, the loudest coming from Marnie. "I'll fight you for 'er Aidan." She raised her fists, and then slugged her brother in the shoulder.

"Owww, that hurt," he declared, although the only thing that was hurt was his pride.

"Keep your hands off my woman," she said with a tremble in her voice. It was all for show, but Kelly loved it.

Aidan held up his hands in mock surrender. "You've got a mean punch there sister. You can have her."

Beer in hand, Marnie put her arm around Kelly and gave her a quick kiss on the lips.

"See honey ... Aidan's giving us his blessing."

"Is that the way you ask for permission in Ireland?" Kelly asked. "I hate to see it when they say no."

"My brothers never say no to me. They wouldn't dare."

"Marnie always gets her way," Blaine said, only half joking.

Kelly kissed Blaine on the lips. "Thank you sweet brother," Kelly said with jubilation.

Marnie raised her glass next. "To Fee, my best and truest friend in the world. I love you Fee."

Fiona blushed. She wasn't used to being the center of attention, and everyone in the pub was looking at her. "I love you too Marnie, and I wish you the best."

"My turn," Kelly cried out. Beer sloshed out of her mug as she picked it up. "To my best friends, Emily and Samuel. I wouldn't have met Marnie if it hadn't been for them." She started to tear up. "And Samuel brought us all back together."

The mood turned a bit somber until Kelly blurted out, "And he also used his frequent flyer miles to bring us all out!"

Samuel and Emily's faces glowed. Samuel was overwhelmed, not only by the moment, but by the presence of a gaggle of beautiful women surrounding him. "We wish the b...b...best for you and Marnie," he told the crowd. He raised his glass and drank deeply. "We love you Kelly."

The group went on toasting the happy couple as the beer flowed freely. Unnoticed by the others, Emily backed an obviously excited Samuel into a dark corner of the pub, cupping the erection in his pants and squeezing it.

"Welcome to Ireland, Samuel. Let's go check out our room."

Samuel pushed her back until he had pinned her against the wall. He leaned over and kissed his bride hard on the lips while working his hand inside her dress and clutching her heaving breast.

"Take me upstairs and fuck me," she said breathily.

"Whatever you say, Mrs. Vandebroek," he whispered back.

* * *

1...5678910