California Road Trip Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rolled off her and we both lay on the sofa, letting our breathing return to normal. After about five minutes I looked across to the other sofa. Richard had been watching us and was still stroking himself. Sophia stood and walked across to him.

'Looks like someone hasn't finished yet.' She said, smiling down at him.

'Watching you guys is so sensual.' He said. 'I can't help it.'

He lay back with his legs open. My wife knelt between them, taking his tight balls in one hand, gently massaging them and stroking the head of his penis with the other. Richard put his hands behind his head and watched in fascination as she rubbed her thumb against his tip. He moaned quietly as she did her work. She was touching him very lightly with her thumb as well as holding his hard shaft. After a couple of minutes he began to make louder, deeper noises as she slowly increased her speed.

'Slowly.' he whispered, and she did as he instructed.

'Oh....god.' he said a moment later.

After another minute he suddenly made a deep noise at the back of his throat as he reached his second orgasm, shooting his juice up in the air and all over his stomach.

'Oh my god!!' he cried out as she continued to stroke him with her thumb. The spurting slowly stopped and he had a pool of white liquid on his stomach.

'That was amazing!' he said. 'the best hand job I ever had.'

Sophia smiled at him.

'Thanks.' She said, adding, wiping her dripping hand. 'Where do you guys get so much semen from?'

'Must be the California lifestyle!' he laughed. He wiped himself with a towel, just as David appeared with a tray of cold drinks.

Needless to say, after a very tiring evening, we slept late the next day. It was becoming a very adventurous road trip.

Archie & Sophie

12