Caline Ch. 05

Story Info
Judan tests out Caline's slave training.
1.9k words
4.35
24.7k
8

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caline cleaned up while Judan and Caris went into the study to talk.

She hated to admit it, but cleaning and organizing helped her feel calm and in-control. Caris could force her to eat from a dog bowl, but she could make the kitchen as sparkling and beautiful as she wanted it to be.

The men didn't close the door, and she could make out some words despite their low tones. They were talking about her, going through the stack of papers provided by Ander and the training facility, and mentioning Judan's father and Ander quite a bit. Last night Judan had assured her that there was almost nothing about her past in the papers--only her demographics and some medical history.

When the kitchen was clean, Caline fretted about the rest of the house, but it was nearly spotless. Finally, Judan called her into the study when he saw her pass by the doorway several times. Caline momentarily regretted not finding some dark corner of the house to hide in, hoping Caris would forget about her for as long as possible, but a part of her wanted the horror of knowing what was in store for her already. She was tired of kneeling and waiting for hours and days. She was ready for something--anything--to happen already.

"Stop," Caris commanded when she took a step inside the room. Judan sat at a large desk while Caris lounged comfortably in a wingbacked leather armchair. "Crawl to your Master," Caris told her, motioning with his hand toward Judan. So, even in the world of these masters of fates, her ownership had been once again transferred. Caline fell to her hands and knees and focused on the polished wood floor in front of her as she crawled toward Judan until finally her temple brushed the outside of his knee.

"Good girl," Judan murmured, pushing his fingers through her long, silky hair. A pink flush came to Caline's cheeks. He was trying out the role of a master, she realized. He was doing it cautiously and sweetly, but nevertheless her would-be saviour was flexing his muscles in the role of a sex slave owner.

"You wanted to know if she really knows the positions from the training manual," Caris said to Judan. "Here's your chance."

Caline still hadn't looked up. She felt Judan take a deep breath and heard him flip through some papers on his lap.

"Sit," he said.

Caline dropped her butt to her ankles, sat up, and held her elbows below her back.

"Wait."

She moved her hands to her thighs and left them palm up, completely open to her Master. She felt the moistness gathering in her exposed pussy and her bare nipples hardening. She clenched her jaw.

"Present."

Caline closed her eyes for several seconds. She let out a long breath, then shifted onto her back, her knees bent and wider than her hips, her feet lifted off the floor by her hands at the backs of her knees. Caline felt Judan's eyes on her crudely exposed sex.

Judan turned a page in whatever training manual he held before him. "Present the other way."

Caline shuddered. "Present from the back," is what they'd said in training. She hated this one. She got back on her hands and knees, this time her pert bottom facing Judan. She snaked her right hand between her legs and held her index and middle finger in a v-shape framing her cunt.

Judan hesitated, then told her, "Bow."

She turned on her knees to face Judan this time, placed both palms flat on the ground on either side of her head, then lowered her forehead to the floor just in front of Judan's shoes.

"Bow and lick."

She lifted her head a few inches and licked the toe of his Soucony's.

Judan shifted uncomfortably in his seat. "Bend over my lap."

Thoroughly humiliated, Caline stood to her full height but kept her eyes on the floor, then walked to the side of Judan's chair and bent over the left armrest. It was high enough to lift her hips and leave her on the balls of her feet, her torso stretched across the chair, her breasts swinging into Judan's right thigh, with her arms folded on the opposite armrest to bury her head into.

Judan placed one reassuring hand on the back of her head, light but firm, and the other on her lower back. He lightly ran his finger along the miniscule hairs on the small of her back, causing irrepressible tingles that made her hips buck. She heard both men chuckle and bit her lower lip. Judan's feather touch continued down along her left butt cheek. She squirmed, and her breath caught as Judan suddenly pulled his hand back, then slapped her firmly on the fleshy part of her bottom.

"More?"

Caline burned. "Yes, Master," she breathed into her arms. It was too delicious. Who had said that? Her, Caline?? What other words were possible?

Two more slaps on her bottom, and to her horror some puppet master she couldn't see made her hips buck to meet them more firmly! What was wrong with her? Judan ran the very tip of his thumb just outside the cleft between her butt cheeks, and she shuddered, her hands gripping tightly to the arm rest.

"Spread your legs more."

She moved onto her tip toes and stepped her legs farther apart. Judan's large hand cupped her sex, his fingertips at her pelvic mound. She knew that he could feel her heat and probably the plentiful juices dripping into his palm.

She moaned as he dipped two fingers just inside, pooling some of her wetness, then rubbing the slick liquid from her clit all the way up to the bump of her coccyx. She shuddered at the intimacy and humiliation.

Judan pushed against Caline's shoulder, forcing her to stand almost upright so that he could stand from the chair. She looked to him in confusion, but he pushed her head back down and back to the position she'd been in previously, only this time he took several steps to stand behind her. The stack of papers he'd been holding fell to the floor.

Caline felt his hands on her hips as he guided her toward him. "Tilt your ass up to me."

Caline arched so that her bottom tilted up toward Judan even more, her breasts now swinging without Judan's legs under her.

He pushed a finger into her pussy, and her moan met the unmistakable sound of her slick wetness. Judan quickly added a second finger, scissoring them outward as Caline whispered pleas lost in her arms and air. Judan added a third finger, and Caline lurched forward. His steady hand on her hip kept her from falling head-first over the chair.

He quickly withdrew his fingers, and Caline groaned at the scorching pain of the motion against her sensitive vaginal walls and the feeling of sudden emptiness. She was met with a wet slap that partially hit her most intimate area and caused her to bounce upwards on her toes. Judan reinserted all three fingers at once, and some demonic force within Caline caused her to push herself back against him.

Clearly he'd looked ahead at the next direction she'd been trained to take, because he told her, "That's it. Buck against me."

Finally, Caline felt hot tears pool in her eyes as some other debased part of her bucked against Judan's fingers as he and Caris watched. He found the hothouse nerves of her g-spot and angled into them, his thumb resting and gently pushing against the cleft of her ass.

"Can you come for me, baby girl?"

"No!" Caline lifted her head and finally cried out.

"Why not, kitten?"

Caline's tears flowed. "Not like this. I'm too-I'm too . . . overstimulated!" She screamed as Judan's other hand wrapped around her waist and found her clitoris, applying light pressure and circling. Ander had done something similar, but not like this. Not this carefully, with his breath and light kisses at her neck, his body focused on HER pleasure and HER satisfaction.

"Try, my pet. Come for me."

Caline felt herself rip open at the seams and erupt in a flurry of lightness in Judan's arms. She screamed in pleasure, shaking as Judan's fingers stilled inside her and on her as her pussy continued to spasm and her eyes roll back.

Caline only quieted when she heard Judan's soothing "Shhhh," in her ear, light kisses placed on the shell of her outer ear. Slowly he drew his fingers out and away from her, wiping the excess juices on her hip. He wrapped both arms around her waist and held her steady until she stopped shaking. She could see Caris watching them through the hair in her face but couldn't make out his expression. Judan carefully turned Caline to face him, and she buried her face in the hollow of his neck. He brushed her hair out of her face and smoothed it down her back, then gently pulled on her hair until she tilted her head up to meet his eyes.

Judan smiled and kissed her lush mouth. "Good job, baby girl. I think you'll do okay."

Caline licked her lips. "At what?"

Judan pressed Caline's side to him and then turned her to look at Caris. He kept a strong arm around her, as if protecting her from whatever Caris might offer.

"I have good news and bad news. Ander texted me," Caris said.

"That's the bad news," Caline said.

Caris clucked his tongue. "Not all of it. The good news is that he's not doing a home visit, this week anyway. That's very, very good, as he'd ask to see your cage, flogger, chains . . ." he trailed off when he noticed the looks on both Caline and Judan's faces. "Anyway, it's very good he's not coming here and won't see the luxury spa experience Judan seems intent on coddling you with."

"And the bad news?" Caline asked.

"In lieu of a home visit he wants to see how well you perform at a slave party."

"A-a slave party?" Caline incredulously stuttered out.

"You might like it. You get all dressed up, there's wine, music, and slaves and their owners can mingle and perform."

"What do you mean by perform?"

"Slaves can show off their obedience and dedication to their owners, and especially new slaves with new owners, can perform sex acts that the rest of us get to watch. It also gives Ander a chance to check up on everyone all at once and make sure all the slaves are properly behaving."

"I thought he was supposed to check up on our happiness and safety."

Judan squeezed Caline's arm. Caris's eyes shifted to him, then slowly back to Caline. He smirked. "Informed little slave, aren't you? According to Ander, a happy slave is an obedient slave." Even in Judan's arms, Caline stopped herself from rolling her eyes at Caris.

"You had a very nice practice run," Caris continued. "You came at your Master's command and in front of an audience." Caline flushed. For the most part, she'd managed to forget that Caris was even there. "We only have a few days, and you have nothing to wear though."

"Slaves get clothes for this thing?"

"To an extent. Now, how about you practice not speaking unless directly asked a question and responding with little more than, 'yes, Master," or 'thank you Master.' Those words would sound so nice coming from that pretty little mouth." Caris gave her a hard stare until finally she answered, "Yes, Sir." His eyes only shifted a few inches to Judan, but it was as if he dismissed her from the realm of importance entirely. "Let's take her out," he told Judan.