Call Girl Changed My Life Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I explained how I worked for the owner a few years back and he would take care of us. "Besides, you're an old fashioned girl at heart, so I thought an older ring might be something you'd appreciate."

"Well, we can look, but if I think it's going to cost you too much, forget it. I won't let you go crazy."

We went in and Joe Rezian still owned the store, thank goodness. He greeted me warmly and then did the same when I introduced him to Beth. He offered us coffee and we sat in the back in his office while his daughter looked after the store. We made small talk for a while, catching up. He was a warm, kind man, old world manners and generosity.

"So Eric, Beth, are you here for a ring? A nice engagement ring?"

"We are. Something lovely" I said. "Something to match Beth's beauty."

"I don't know if I have something quite that magnificent, but lets see what I can do."

Beth blushed at the compliment. She really didn't have a big ego when it came to her looks. As she had said, she knew she was pretty, but it wasn't something she flaunted or used, except in her old job.

After a few minutes, Joe came back with a jewelry box and a velvet tray and he took out a lovely ring, not a huge diamond, but it was brilliant and the setting was so lovely in gold. Beth gasped involuntarily when she saw it. He told us it was over 70 years old and a one of a kind design. The setting was intricate, something rarely done any more unless it was done to order. I couldn't afford something like this in the kind of store that would sell it new, like a Harry Winston. I was thinking I might have bitten off more than I could chew.

Joe encouraged Beth to try it on. She picked it up nervously, her hand shaking a bit. I actually took it from her and placed it on her left ring finger and it fit almost perfectly. Beth fell in love with it immediately. "Joe, Eric, it's stunning. I absolutely love it. But we're not taking it. It's way too expensive." And she started to take it off her finger.

Joe said "What are you doing? Let me and Eric talk for a minute back out in the store. You keep that ring on your finger, young lady."

We walked out to the store and I said "She's right, Joe. There's no way I can afford that ring. I don't know what I was thinking coming here. You only sell top notch merchandise, and it's really out of my budget."

"Eric, let me tell you something. I'm not going to give it to you for nothing, though I should. Your inventory program and your website increased my business and profits four times over. You were the best investment I ever made in this store. You're right, I only sell the best. That ring is worth over $15,000. And I know that is beyond your means. So you're going to pay $2,000 for it, and you're not going to argue with me. I always liked you very much. You did great work for me at a very fair price. I see you so happy with that beautiful young woman and whatever I lose on this transaction is no worry to me. You're like family. Just promise me to come by and say hello from time to time and invite me and Lena to the wedding."

"Joe, I don't know what to say. Thank you. Really, thank you so much."

We shook hands he added "And have a long life together with lots of babies!" We went back to the office, where Beth waited, looking worried. "So, Beth, young lady, do you still love the ring?"

"I guess I do. I mean, I do. It's stunning."

I

"So are you. Wear it always in good health. Just, as I told Eric, invite me and my wife to the wedding."

"Joe, count on it. I can't thank you enough."

"Shhh you enjoy your life with Eric. That's thanks enough for me."

We did a little paperwork and I used my credit card, and 20 minutes later we were back in my car. Beth turned and held me like she was going to crack my back. "Eric, baby, this is just too much. I don't know what this was worth or what he charged you, and I'm never going to ask because that would be crass, but I'm just blown away. I love you so much, it hurts."

"I know how you feel, honey. I love you just as much. I hope to see that ring on your finger every day for the next 60 years at least." We kissed and kissed and I could taste the salt of a few tears on Beth's cheeks.

"I can't believe we're really doing this" she said. "And we're so happy about it. And you bought me this beautiful ring, I mean really beautiful. You are just full of surprises, baby. The most wonderful surprises." We kept hugging for a while when Beth whispered in my ear "We don't meet your parents for dinner until 7 and it's only 4 now. We can go home and make love, or I think, if you want, this entitles you to extra special super sex. Whichever you want."

"What's 'extra special super sex'?

"Anything you want it to be. As long as you don't pee on me or ask me to do a german shepard. Anything else is totally yours."

"I think I'll be very happy with making love to my fiance. We can save the extra special whatever sex for another time."

It was settled. We got home and Beth told me just to wait a few minutes, then to come to the bedroom. I gave her some time and I just went to our room and Beth was lying on the bed with nothing on but her ring. "I may never take this off. And I'm certainly not taking it off when we make love with each other. Come to bed with me, darling.

"I like darling. You can call me that anytime, honey."

"Whatever you like. I love to please you. Would you like me to take your clothes off for you, my darling?"

"I would love that, honey."

Beth tugged my polo shirt over my head and ran the fingers of both her hands through the hairs on my chest as if it was the first time she'd ever felt my torso. She kissed my shoulders and my throat, like she knew I loved, and then down across my chest and pausing at my nipples. She licked around me there, teasing me gently, and I felt a jolt down the back of my legs into my knees, which wanted to buckle. Then she kissed and licked down my tummy to that super sensitive area below the navel, and I wanted to scream with pleasure when she just blew her soft breath on the hairs there.

"Oh god, Beth, my love, that's so good" I said in a trembling voice. "I never knew about this area before. It's so sensitive."

"Enjoy, my love. I want to make you as happy as you've made me."

I lifted her chin, stopping her for just a minute. "Beth, you already do. Happier than I could imagine."

She smiled and gave me a very sexy wink, then returned to her task at hand. She opened my belt and then my pants, and while staring in my eyes, she slowly opened the buttons on my fly. My pants fell to the floor and I stood in just my checked boxers. Beth felt through my shorts and squeezed my already raging cock, eliciting a long moan from my lips. She then tugged my boxers down and took my cock in her loving hand and stroked me a few times, as well as giving it a few long, slow, wet licks that shook me to my soul.

I got in bed with her and immediately we were rolling together, our lips mashed on each others lips, our tongues seeking out each others. We were touching each other, her fingers now wrapped around my cock as my fingers glided up and down the slit of her very damp pussy. At no point did our kisses stop for more than a few seconds to gasp for breath and to let out moans of arousal. We locked lips again and again, or we kissed each other cheeks or necks and even each others ears. We were both incredibly turned on, burning hot, horny and hungry. She stroked me faster, then she knew exactly when to slow down to make it last. I was still learning what I was doing, and took signals from Beth to figure out when to ease off from rubbing too hard. I tickled her clit with just the tip of my middle finger and I thought Beth was going to scream.

"Darling, that's incredible" she said with a soft groan. "Keep doing that, please!" I let my fingertip flutter around her nub and Beth was pumping me hard and fast, pistoning on my steely dick. When I was almost ready to cum, she stopped, just rubbing her thumb over the tip where she collected some of my precum and rubbed it into the glans. I cried out as if I was going crazy. We weren't fucking, but this was as hot as anything we'd done together so far.

I pushed two fingers inside Beth's now saturated pussy and used my thumb on her clit similar to how she was using hers on the head of my dick. "Beth, this is so fucking hot! You're making me crazy! Don't fucking stop!"

"Same for you! Keep going, Eric! I'm so close now!"

We were sweating profusely, our bodies were humping each others hands, and soon I exploded a geyser of cum all over her hand and her tummy, covering her with streams of my semen, making a very gooey mess. The feeling of my cum hitting her body drove her over the edge and Beth came hard, squeezing my hand between her snapping thighs as she screamed out her own climax. It went on for well over a minute and when she was done, she finally released my hand and wrist from her grip. We kissed softly, almost like an afterthought as our orgasms subsided. Neither of us could speak for quite a while.

Eventually Beth said "You know we're going to have to shower again. We can't go see your parents stinking like two sex soaked maniacs."

"No, probably wouldn't make a great first impression on them. Then again..." and we both started laughing, a big full laugh full of warmth and easy companionship. We stayed like that for a while, just touching hands and being at ease together.

"It's a good thing I'm a righty, or my new ring would be all covered in your cum now. And I want to take good care of it, almost as much as I want to take care of you. And I intend to take very good care of you for a very long time" Beth said as she kissed my cheek. She kissed whichever cheek was near her lips, never caring if it was the scarred cheek. Beth just accepted me as is, something I was still stunned by.

By now my semen was dripping off Beth's body, so she got up and hurried to the bathroom, where I heard her pee and start the shower again. I let her shower first while I just relaxed in bed for a while.

A while turned into a 20 minute nap. Thankfully, Beth woke me up dressed in a towel only. "Shower's all yours, baby. You don't want to sleep too long to get ready to see your parents, do you?"

"No, I think that would really piss them off. And that's the last thing I want to do to them. OK, I'm going." Forty minutes later I was dressed and ready, and Beth was ready not long after. We were running early, but as I had written earlier, neither of us liked to be late. so we got to Kigura about 20 minutes early. I wore a simple red and white button down shirt and black slacks, perfect for a warm summer night. Beth, as usual, looked amazing in a multi-colored floral short sleeve blouse with black pants that clung to her long legs and black very high heeled sandals. She was dressed to impress.

My parents were also early, about 10 minutes after we got there. I hugged and kissed my mom, a very long hug since we hadn't seen each other in over six months, and I kissed my dad's cheek and shook his hand like an old friend. Then I introduced them to Beth and I could tell they really were impressed with her. It wasn't just her beauty and style, but also the way she carried herself, with great grace, like she'd been born that way. Beth had a way of making others, including strangers, feel very much at ease. There was nothing snooty about her.

We sat and even before we ordered, my parents had lots

of questions, especially my mom. Where Beth was from, how long had she lived in New York, how did we meet (we told them what we told Max). Then how long had we been together. I didn't know how to tell them it wasn't even a week yet. But I did. I wanted as few lies as possible. "Mom, dad, we've known each other about a week now."

I saw their faces freeze, unsure how to process the information that their son, whom they knew had no real experience with women, had gotten engaged to the first women he had been with, and in practically record time.

Leave it to Beth to save the day. "Stacey, Mark, you need to know something. I love Eric more than I've ever loved anyone before. I've been in love a few times in my life, but never even close to this. Your son is special in ways I couldn't imagine before. He's warm and he's caring. He treats me with nothing but respect and love. I know about his past, his problems socializing, and I can tell you he's already doing so much better. We connect like we were born to. I don't care about the scars on his face. As far as I'm concerned he's the most beautiful man I've ever met. I love his soul and heart. And I'll be the best wife he could ever find. And I know he's going to be the best husband I could ever hope to find. I will never hurt him. I want to grow old with him."

My parents slowly came around as they digested Beth's words. My parents weren't the most educated people, but they were far from stupid, and they had good street smarts. They could tell what we felt for each other was real. Most of all, they could see how happy I was, able to sit in a crowded restaurant without feeling too self conscious. smiling, and so obviously in love. And Beth was dazzling. Beautiful and smart and warm. Sweet and charming. Mom said "You're both old enough to know what you want. And you certainly want to be with each other. So Mark and I wish you both a lifetime of nothing but happiness and love. Beth, we welcome you to our family. You understand why we were concerned, I'm sure?"

"I do, Stacey. I'd be shocked if you weren't. I promise, I love him more than I could believe possible."

My dad said "I have to admit, I have a few misgivings. I know sometimes people meet and they run off and elope, and sometimes it even works out. Not often, but it does. I'm hoping you two will be very happy together for the rest of your lives. But please, don't rush into the wedding. Take a little time, make sure you can live together through tough times as well as the good. It's easy to live together when things are new and everything is great in your lives. The tough times...and every relationship goes through them...are the real test if you're built to last. So live together; I happen to think it's a good idea for most couples to find out if they're really compatible. But take your time before tying the knot. And be happy together. Though I can see you're both very happy already."

I spoke up then for pretty much the first time. "Mom, dad, I know you're worried for me, that I'm leaping into something I have no experience with. Believe me, Beth and I have asked ourselves a few times if we're both crazy. Maybe we are a little crazy, but that's all right. It's a good crazy." Then I told a story that was a lie with some truth mixed in. "When our mutual friend, Allison, finally got me to agree to meet Beth, I specifically told her not to tell Beth about my scars and my ear. I wanted to see how she'd react when she met me. I expected some reaction, something at least in her eyes. But all Beth did was smile, a big warm smile. She didn't cringe, no sign of revulsion or anything. She judged me on me, and the person I am. I mean, I know this is not a handsome face, and" I turned, looking at Beth, "you're so naturally beautiful. Part of being attracted to someone is physical. But you never let my scars bother you. I knew how special you were right off the bat."

Beth looked at me with adoration. "Eric, I told you, I didn't care about that. I wanted to meet a good man, and that has nothing to do with looks. Besides, once you told me how you got those scars, it only made me desire you more. Every woman wants a partner who will help and protect them, and I'm sure every man wants that as well from their partner. You're so brave" she said, stroking my hair the way she loves to do, even in front of my parents and a restaurant full of people. "It makes you even more handsome."

"Ahem" my father said, bringing us back to the real world. All four of us chuckled, and Beth and I apologized for getting lost in our own world. "Actually, I take that as a good sign" my father responded. "That was as genuine a display of affection as I've ever seen. Pick up your saki, everyone. To our wonderful son, Eric, and to his very lovely, inside and out, fiance Beth. Welcome to the Jacobs family. We look forward to many happy times all together. Love and respect, always." We clinked cups and drank.

The rest of the evening went well, mom made a huge deal over the ring, we ate and talked, stories were shared, and by the time we had to leave, we all were feeling very warm to each other. Before we said our goodbyes, I promised my parents they'd be hearing from me and seeing me a lot more often. I also promised to sit down with them one afternoon and have a long talk to put any lingering resentments to rest once and for all.

In the car, Beth took my right hand as I drove with the left. "I adore your family, darling. They are such warm and wonderful people. Not like my parents." I could sense her getting tensed up; she still had to call her parents that night.

"Honey, I'm going to be right there with you while you talk to them. Don't let them guilt you into changing your mind."

"Baby, there is absolutely NO chance of that. I've been doing my own thing, my own way, since I went off to college. They can make me feel upset, but they can never get me to do what they want. Besides" Beth said with a glimmer in her eyes, "they could offer me a million dollars to leave you and it wouldn't matter to me. Two million, maybe." Then she started laughing and I laughed with her.

"What if they offered you $10 million?"

"Then you'd be looking for another apartment. You sweet, dopey guy. They could offer me anything in the world and I'd say no way. You're the love of my life, Eric. Nothing could make up for that. No amount of money surpasses that."

We got home and got comfortable. It was 10 now, 7 in Seattle and Beth and I settled into the couch as she called her folks. Everything had been going so well up to now. We should have been prepared for a huge pothole in the road.

At first, the conversation with Beth's mother, Phyllis, went fine. They talked about family, the upcoming birth of Beth's nephew, her parents health and so on. Her father, Martin, got on, and I felt Beth squeeze my hand harder as she got a little more stressed out, but at first things were fine. Then she told them about me, They were happy she was with someone serious, even happy when she told them she was in love with me and I felt the same about her. The problem came when she informed them that I had moved in with her.

"Beth," her father said, "we did not raise you like this. To live in sin like some slut. It's better than when you were with that lesbian" he said with contempt, "but not by much. Living with a man outside of marriage is a shame before Hashem (the Jewish name for God, like the Muslims use Allah). And it's a shame before your mother and me. If you have no respect for yourself, you could at least consider respecting your parents. Honor thy father and thy mother. Do you think living like a whore honors us?" he said venomously.

That word. Between lovers, doing role play, was one thing. But to call a woman that word to degrade her was quite another. I hated, HATED that word. I saw Beth go relatively pale when her mother said that, then the color returned to her face with a deeper red tinge. This was Beth angry, something that I immediately knew I never wanted to see again.

"A whore, dad? You really want to call your own daughter a whore? You think that's appropriate because I'm living with a man that I love? Well let me tell you something, dad." Beth said with acid dripping from her voice. I tried to signal her not to say what she was about to say. It could be fatal to her relationship with her parents. But Beth was furious and hurt. "Let me tell you something about whorish behavior. You're oldest daughter, me, has been working as a prostitute, as a whore, as you like to say, for almost three years. I suck and fuck for money. Three to five men a night. And they love fucking me, using my body. I'm really good at it too. I get really good money for it."