Call Girl Changed My Life Pt. 03

Story Info
The continuing story of Beth and Eric.
10.5k words
4.79
9.7k
22

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rabbitman55
Rabbitman55
1,301 Followers

The next day I woke first, about 7:30. Beth was sleeping so peacefully, there was no way I wanted to wake her up. But there were things I had to do. I had to go to my apartment, get some clothes and other things, and my mail must have been piling up. Like everyone, most of it was probably junk, but there were a couple of bills there, and I'm a little obsessive about paying my bills on time. I just couldn't wake her up, though. My heart wouldn't allow it. So I left her a note on the fridge like she had done for me previously and drove over to my old apartment.

I got what I needed, emptied my mailbox and was about to leave when I said to myself I'm not going to be living here any more. I knew in my heart that things with Beth were going to work out for the long run. So I went to the building managers office and gave my notice that I'd be breaking my lease and I'd be vacating the apartment on the first of the following month, so I'd have the apartment for 6 more weeks, plenty of time to get moved out. It was that easy. I was now committed to moving in fully with Beth. It was actually a relief to have made the decision, except I hadn't discussed it with Beth first. Impulsiveness was becoming a common trait with me since I met her.

I headed back to Beth's place (I had to start thinking of it as our place) when my phone rang. "Hi honey. Good morning."

"Good morning to you too, baby. I didn't like waking up to find you gone."

"I'm sorry. I needed some clothes and things from my place, had to get the mail. I figured I'd take care of it while you slept. Oh, I have to stop to get some half and half. I keep forgetting it."

"When will you be home?" Home. She also thought of it as my home.

"About 20 minutes, maybe a half hour. Do you need anything while I'm out?"

"I'm kind of hungry. Would you get some fresh bagels?"

"Certainly. Do you want some cream cheese? Maybe some lox?"

"A fancy breakfast. I love bagels and lox! Get some orange juice too, please?"

"No problem. Anything else?"

"Just you. And your hugs and kisses."

She just made me all mushy inside. "That's the first thing you'll get when I get there. Give me about an hour?"

"That's a long time without you. I'll be waiting, baby. I love you."

"I love you too. Bye for now."

I stopped at a bagel store, picked up the bagels, fish, cream cheese, orange juice and even some pastries. It was a very Jewish breakfast/brunch. Except I forgot the half and half, and had to make another stop.

I got home and called out "I'm here! I've got breakfast!" Beth was watching a morning news show, wearing a short lavender robe that showed off her fantastic legs, and having her coffee. She got up and came to me and hugged me tight in her arms.

"I missed you. Wake me next time, though I appreciate why you didn't. But wake me, please, baby. By the way, good morning and I love you" Beth said as we shared a long kiss.

"I'll think about it on a case by case basis. You looked so peaceful sleeping. I just couldn't wake you. And I love you too, honey."

She looked at all the bags in my hands and said "So, what did you get from home? Better yet, tell me while we eat. I'm starving! We worked up a huge appetite last night" she said giggling.

"Yes, we did. Come into the kitchen with me, I have some news to share with you."

"Good news, I hope?"

"I guess that depends. Let's sit and eat and I'll fill you in."

While I cut bagels and Beth spread cream cheese and I got the fish, I said "While I was at my apartment, I stopped by the management office." I paused as Beth looked at me. "Honey, I gave them notice I was breaking my lease. I'm officially out as of the first of the following month, in 6 weeks."

Beth was very quiet and still. I was terrified that I had fucked up royally. Beth stood up and she stepped over to me, brushing my hair from my head as she loved to do. She sat down across my lap, kissed me and said "That's the best news I'll hear all day. I don't want you to feel like you aren't a permanent part of this home, or that you need an 'out'. I want you here with me permanently. This is your home from now on, baby, until we decide we need or want to buy a home together."

That last part floored me. "Honey, it almost sounds like you're asking me to marry you. Were you?"

"I wasn't. Two people can buy a home together without being married. But would that be so bad? Getting engaged and eventually married?" She looked at me nervously.

"No, that would be wonderful, actually. When we're ready. Are we?"

"Eric, I never thought I'd be able to say that about someone I've been with for such a short time. I always figured it would take a year or two to get to that point with anyone. Even to get to the living together point would take six months, minimum. Yet here we are after a very short time, a matter of days and we're living together, and honestly, if you asked me to marry you, I'd say yes, and I'd be ecstatic. I love you, Eric. More than I ever imagined I'd love anyone."

"I love you too, honey. I never thought this would happen for me. But I'm not sure I'm ready for that final step just yet. Please don't be upset with me, Beth."

"I'm not upset, just a little disappointed." She got off my lap and sat back down in her chair.

"Beth, honey?"

"Yes?"

"I'm ready now." I got down on one knee and took her hand. "Will you marry me and make me the happiest man in the world?"

"You bastard. Yes. I will marry you!" She jumped off the chair and we both fell to the kitchen floor, kissing and hugging, and she slapped my arm. "You have a cruel sense of humor!" she said laughing and crying at the same time. "I'll get even with you! After we eat already. Then you're taking me to bed to properly celebrate."

We sat and finally finished getting our food ready. "I have to buy you a ring, honey. Do you want to pick out one with me, or should I look on my own?"

"Eric, you don't have to get me a ring. I don't need it."

"Well, I need to buy one for you. So your choice. Come shop with me or take your chances."

She bit her lower lip, contemplating. "You've never bought jewelry for a woman before, have you."

"Obviously not. But I have an idea where to go. We can go this afternoon."

"Would you mind? Really, baby. We've been together a short time. I don't want to take advantage of you."

"You're not taking advantage. It's what engaged people do. Most of the time the men buy it first, before asking. But this is different. I just want to make you happy, honey."

"Baby, you've been making me happy since 5 minutes after we met."

We ate quietly, smiling at each other between bites. Even the simple things made me feel great with Beth. When we finished, we put things away, dishes in the sink, and then Beth took me by the hand to the bedroom.

"Were you serious, Eric? Do you really want to marry me?"

"Honey, I don't think I've ever wanted anything more. Even to repair my scars. I'd rather spend my life with you than anything. And I want to have children with you some day, when we're ready. I love you, honey."

Beth placed her head on my shoulder and held me around the middle of my back and my arms were around hers. We just stood there for a long time, maybe 10 minutes, before Beth said "Eric, are you going to make love to me or are we just going to stand here? I'm aching for you."

I lifted her chin and just stared into her big, beautiful eyes. I ran my fingers through her hair and I saw her lips part a little, a very inviting sight. I kissed my love and we moved to the bed together. I took off that little robe and kissed down her throat to her chest. I covered her perfect breasts with more kisses and Beth just sighed as she guided my mouth to her right nipple. I licked around that hard, thick nub and took it between my lips, sucking hungrily.

"Yes, baby" she hissed. "Suckle from my breast. That's really wonderful. You know just what I like." I teased the left nipple with my fingers and a short growl escaped Beth's lips. She held my head tight to her breast as she made more sensual sounds and her nails scratched my back. Our legs were rubbing on each other, my right thigh was between hers and I could feel the heat and moisture seeping from her pussy. Beth rubbed her knee along my cock and I was moaning around her breast.

Breathlessly, Beth pushed me on my back and said "Dammit, Eric, I need you now." She guided my cock, stiff and throbbing, right inside that wonderfully warm, wet channel, taking me in easily. Beth sat upright, even leaned back a little so her hips thrust forward and her breasts were pointing to the ceiling. I grabbed onto her hips and thighs as I arched up off the bed, pushing my cock as deep as I could from that position. Beth looked so sexy like that, writhing, her body contorting. She was tight, only a slight bulge of flesh on her tummy where most women have that small roll. Then she pushed down on me and leaned forward, her arms on either side of my head and her face hovering just a few inches above mine.

"Beth, you're so beautiful. More than that, you're so loving. I still can't believe this miracle, you, came into my life." I held her cheeks gently in the palms of my hands and touched her with my fingertips, like a blind person reading braille. I wanted to explore every millimeter of her lovely features. "I'm so lucky. I'm so deeply in love with you."

Beth's face softened from the sexual intensity she had been concentrating on and just melted into an expression of deep love. "I'm the lucky one, baby. You still don't understand that you saved me as much as I saved you, because I love you so much. You're beautiful to me too. Now just stay still a minute... oh god, that's nice. Do that thing you do when you make your cock twitch for me...yessss just like that!"

I let Beth do what she needed to get to her orgasm. I rubbed my palms over her breasts, upwards and down, and her rubbery nipples got pushed and pulled. I couldn't just lie there; my body had it's own reactions, some of which were beyond my control. I moved beneath her for my own enjoyment as well as Beth's. When she was getting close, I flipped her onto her back and took over, setting the tempo as our bodies kept joining together over and over. Beth was surprised at first, but quickly let herself go to her pleasure.

"Look who's showing so much confidence!" she exclaimed while her climax was building. "You're so fucking sexy, you're my wild, wicked man. Yes, harder now! Almost there..." Beth grunted and quickly went over the top, trembling beneath me as she pulled my face to hers and kissed me deeply. I made sure I kept going, giving Beth what she needed. A few minutes later, I was there with her and I let loose a torrent of my cum as I thrust hard and deep inside her pussy. Beth cried out as a second orgasm struck her before we both went limp and shared some tender after kisses. "Don't move off me yet" she whispered in my ear. "Just stay right there where you are. You feel so warm inside me."

"I wish I could stay like this forever. In your arms, in your love."

"Eric, we're always going to be in our love. That has nothing to do with the physical things we do. That has to do with what's in our hearts." We shared a long romantic and loving kiss.

Soon my cock softened enough to fall out from her pussy, and I rolled to the side, lying next to Beth, close and we held hands like that. "Eric, baby, I just need to ask one more time. Are you serious about marrying me? I won't be upset if you tell me you spoke impulsively and you're not ready yet."

"Well, it was impulsive, no question, but it was also sincere. Heartfelt, genuine. And real. It's what I want, Beth." I got up on one elbow and faced her. "I meant it then and I mean it now. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. That feeling is anything but impulsive. Please, Beth, marry me?"

"I also meant it before. I'm so happy to say yes, Eric, my beautiful man. I'd love to be your wife."

"We're really going to do this, then. Maybe we're a little crazy. But I want this more than anything."

"We're a lot crazy. But I want it just as much as you, Eric. Be my husband?"

"I'd love that. I love you. You're my world."

We hugged and kissed and then we laughed long and hard. "You don't have to run out today to buy me a ring, baby. It can wait."

"No. I want to. You're important to me, Beth. I never thought I'd be in this place. The ring is my commitment to you. You accepting it is your commitment to me. So I think we should get cleaned up and go ring shopping."

Beth gave me a very enthusiastic hug and kiss and went to the bathroom to start the shower. I called to her in the bathroom "You know, before we go out, I have to call my parents. I don't want to put that off. Then I have to call Max as well. She'll flip, but she already loves you, so nor worries there."

"I know, and I have to call my folks later. It's too early there. They're probably in temple for morning services now anyway. Then they work. I may have to call them after you go to work."

"What do your parents do? For work?"

"Dad's a financial advisor and mom teaches in the temple grade school. What about your folks?"

"My dad was a manager for the MTA (the New York City mass transit system), retired with his 30 years pension and mom was always a housewife, the hardest job of all. Especially when she had to nurse me with my wounds. They live about 20 minutes away from here, in Flushing. I lived just 10 minutes from them and I barely ever see them, and we don't talk much more often. It's my fault. I've really hurt them. Beth, if I called out one more night, would you want to come meet them? They're really good people. I've treated them poorly for years, and they would love to meet you, I'm sure. Besides, the job owes me. I could almost guarantee my manager, Rudy, isn't going to let me switch to days, if he can stop it. I think I'm going to look for a new job rather than push things there. It's time."

"Are you sure that's what you want to do?" Beth asked as we stepped into the shower together. "I'll support you whatever you choose. And I'd love to meet your family tonight" she said as the warm water soaked her head to toe. Then I got under the spray and felt the comforting heat on my body.

We made it quick, resisting the temptation to make it a long, sexy shower. We'd have plenty of time for those. Maybe even later that day. But we had things to do for now.

After we were dried off and dressed, ready to go ring shopping, I made two calls, the first to call out sick to work, and then to my parents. I was all butterflies as the phone rang, with Beth holding my free hand as we sat on the couch. On the third ring my mother's voice came over the phone. "Hello?"

"Hi mom, it's Eric."

"Eric? Mark, Eric's on the phone!" she said excitedly. "How are you, Eric? We miss hearing from you and seeing you."

"I know mom, and I'm sorry. I've been awful, the way I've treated you both. I'd like to start changing that. Could we have dinner tonight? There's someone I want you to meet, someone incredibly special to me."

"A girl? Or a boy? I don't care which, sweetie, I'm just so excited for you!"

"It's a girl, mom. A beautiful, wonderful, smart and loving girl. A girl I'm going to marry." Beth held my hand tighter and kissed my cheek.

"Oh Eric, I hope this isn't some sort of joke. Really? Are you engaged?

"We are. And I'd like you both to meet Beth, tonight if possible. And one day soon, the three of us will sit down and have a long, long talk. I want to try to make up for a lot of lost time."

My mom was sobbing hard, crying her eyes out as my father was trying to get the phone from her. "Eric? It's your father."

"I know, dad. Hi, how are you and mom doing?"

"We're both fine, son. It's great to hear your voice. We're both fine. Now what did you tell your mother that has her crying like this?"

"I told her I wanted to make up with you both for lost time, that it's been my fault, and then I told her I'm engaged to an amazing woman and I'd like you both to meet her, tonight if possible, for dinner. Please dad. I'm buying."

"A restaurant? You never go to restaurants. If this young lady can get you to go to a restaurant, she must be something very special indeed. Eric, son"...dad struggled to find what he wanted to say..."you know your mother and I would have moved heaven and earth to help you after your accident. It's killed us that we couldn't do more for you. We miss you very much."

I was choking up. "I know dad. I know. It's my fault, this distance between us. Here. say hi to Beth for a minute." I handed her the phone while I broke into tears of my own.

Beth looked at me like I was crazy, but she took the phone. "Hello, Mr. Jacobs? It's Beth. It's a pleasure to talk to you, and you should know I love and adore your son."

"If Eric loves you, that's good enough for us. And call us Mark and Stacey, please. Tell Eric we'd love to meet for dinner tonight. Do you like sushi?"

"Yes, I do. Very much."

"Tell Eric tonight at...what time? Does he have to be at work tonight?"

"No, he's off tonight. So any time is good for us."

"Tell Eric 7 at Kigura. He knows it. And we're buying. Tell him his money is no good tonight. We look forward to meeting you, if Stacey can ever stop crying."

Beth leaned over and held me in her arms while I kept crying on the arm of the couch. She didn't say anything, just kissed my arm and shoulder while she stroked my hair. I felt guilty as hell. I realized how much I hurt my parents as well as my sister, how deep the pain went all around.

Beth rested her head on my back, still silent, just letting me have my time to get through what I needed to while letting me know she was there to love and care for and support me. She was an angel.

I finally got control of myself and sat up and held Beth in my arms. "Thank you, honey. Thank you so much. You're just amazing. You knew exactly what I needed. To be held but to just let me get through it. Do me one favor, honey. If I ever treat you wrong, if I ever eve shout at you, you have my permission to kick the shit out of me. Because if I ever treat you wrong, then I'm the biggest fucking fool in the world."

Beth just clung to me. "Remember all this later when I call my parents. This was nothing compared to what's coming. You're parents are very sweet people. My folks have turned into hardcore assholes. There's one thing I didn't tell you about my folks. As they got more and more religious, they also became a lot less loving if Ruth and I didn't follow along. Leah did, so she got plenty of love and attention. Ruth and I bucked back, and as a result there wasn't a lot of affection from the time I was about 14 or so. So my relationship with my parents is tense at best. They wouldn't even pay for me to go to NYU, though they could have easily afforded it. I got some scholarships, but I had to borrow heavily. Because I wouldn't live the life they wanted. So I may be even worse than you were just now when I tell them later. But for now" Beth said with a smile "We're going to get something to eat and go shopping, if you still want to."

"Of course I want to. More than that, I'd love to." I kissed her and I just started to feel so much more at ease. Beth had that affect on me.

We went to a light meal and then we went to an antique jeweler I worked for in college. I helped keep the place clean, but I mostly spent six months setting up the owners computer system for inventory and financial work, as well as setting his website. We got along well, and he always told me if I ever needed something, he'd take good care of me. Not that I ever thought it would ever come to that.

Beth was clearly surprised by my choice of stores. "This is not what I expected at all. I figured some sort of regular jewelry store. This is a really pleasant surprise. But isn't this going to be too expensive? I don't need something so expensive."

Rabbitman55
Rabbitman55
1,301 Followers