Call Girl Changed My Life Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is wrong with you!" her father screamed into the phone. "Can't you see how you're shaming your mother and me!"

"Yeah, dad. It's all about you and mom. Ever since you got into orthodox Judaism, everything is about you. You don't care how it affected my life, or Ruth or even Leah, as long as she toed the line. It's all about you. Well, I'm coming there for the bris when Leah's son is born, but we don't have to say a word to each other. You don't even have to come to the wedding when I get married. Bye."

Beth and I were quiet. It was like a tomb in her living room; you could barely hear either of us breathing. I finally saw a side of Beth I didn't care for. When hurt, she could strike out, hard and cruel. I couldn't say she wasn't provoked, but still, that was harsh. "Please don't say anything right now, Eric. I know what you're thinking, and believe me, I'm far from proud of my behavior. But the things my mother especially said to me..."

"I know, honey, I heard most of it. And I'm not going to get involved between you and your parents. I don't know most of your history there, and you can tell me as much or as little as you want, when you want. That's it. I'm shutting up."

We sat a few minutes, my arm around her shoulder and then Beth started crying, as hard and as deeply as I did with her that very first night. I let her sob away until she leaned towards me and then I just held her to my chest and let her bawl her heart empty. It took a while, quite a while, for Beth to cry herself out and I just stayed silent, holding her, giving her what comfort I could. We were two damaged souls who needed each other. More important, we deeply loved each other.

When her eyes were finally dry, Beth sat up, wiping her eyes with her hands. She looked at me, her eye makeup making her look like a sad racoon. Her hair was a mess, eyes were puffy and red, and she never looked more beautiful to me.

"You're the most beautiful woman in the world, honey. I don't know how I could love you more than I do right now."

"Stop that. I must look like a witch right now. And I can't imagine what you thought about that horrible display I put on before."

"Beth, I'm not going to lie and say I loved hearing you talk like that. But I got some insight into how your parents have been treating you for a long time, and that was far, far worse. I don't think I like your parents. I don't think I ever will. Whatever religion they're practicing, it's not Judaism as I remember it. When we get married, we'll do it without their help, even if it means a very small, intimate wedding. You want them there, great. You don't, that's fine too. Whatever decisions you make regarding them, I'll always back you up. Just promise me one thing."

"What's that?" Beth said, still sniffling a little.

"If you ever get that furious with me, let me get my ear plugs in first."

She laughed at that, the way you laugh when you're just getting over a big cry. "I don't know why you're putting up with me, Eric. I'm a mess of a person."

"Don't say that about yourself. I think you're amazing, and I think we're so good for each other. We make each other better people."

Beth took my cheek in her hand and looked at me with adoration. I know I adored her and I hoped it showed as much on my face. "You sweet, sweet man. I don't know what I'm going to do with you."

"You're going to love me, like I love you."

"Deal. Eric, if I asked you to take me to bed and just hold me tonight, would you be disappointed? I need to just be loved tonight. And I'm so grateful you're hear to love me."

"My pleasure, honey. I'm glad to love you."

That night we just spent cuddling and gently touching and kissing, with lots of tenderness and affection but no sexual suggestiveness. And it felt really nice. Warm and comfortable. We were so natural together. We fell asleep just like that.

The next morning, Beth woke me with kisses all over my face. "Good morning, my darling" she whispered into my ear. "Thank you. You gave me just what I needed last night. I love you so much. But can you give me what I need this morning? Because I need something very different."

I was already hard, and I wanted Beth as much as she wanted me. "I definitely can, honey. Just let me go brush my teeth."

"No, don't get out of bed. That can wait. My fire needs putting out now." We were kissing with intense passion, morning breath be damned. I pulled her to me and her thick nipples were poking into my chest as she teasingly caressed my cock, using just a very light touch. I reached to touch her pussy through her panties but Beth pushed my hand away and whispered "No, baby. This morning is all about you. You were so wonderfully supportive last night and I just want to take good care of you this morning. I love you so much, and I want you so bad" she said in a lusty voice before licking and then blowing in my ear. "Just let me please you."

"Ohhhhhh" was all I could say in response as my body gave itself to her. Beth was kissing my neck and biting softly on my throat as I just laid back. She wanted to please me and I was content to let her have her way with me that morning.

But before I could get too comfortable she said "Stand up." I just did as asked and stood beside the bed and Beth got down on her knees in front of me. I have to admit, seeing her like that, in a subservient position, was arousing in itself. She kissed my lower torso while jerking gently on my cock, giving the head a firm squeeze on the upstroke. She poked her tongue in my belly button which sent shivers right through me. She licked her way to my throbbing prick and made eye contact with me as she took me into her warm mouth. She applied soft suction, massaging the bottom of my dick with her tongue. Her nails were tracing up and down my thighs, then worked around to the cheeks of my ass, doing the same thing.

"Honey, you do the most wonderful things to me. It's not fair to not let me do the same for you."

"Quiet" Beth said as her lips brushed along my cock. "I'm having fun. I really enjoy playing with you. My beautiful, sexy man. Just enjoy for now. We'll see what we can do together in a few minutes."

I "resigned" myself to suffering through Beth's exquisite torture. Her tongue was fluttering around the head like wings of a butterfly and then her lips went all along my shaft before teasing my balls. I tangled my fingers in her dark, curly locks, not pulling, just teasing.

"You can pull my hair if you want. Not too hard. But I can take it, baby. I even like it."

Beth was looking at me expectantly, all the while with my dick in her mouth. I gave her hair a firm tug, just enough so her head moved a little with the pull of my hand. Her nails scratched me a little harder and I was moaning along with her. She took my cock out of her mouth and held it at the base and slapped my dick against her face. "Do that to me, baby" Beth said breathlessly. I'd seen it done in movies before so I took my cock in my hand and slapped it on her cheek. Beth whimpered loudly and I could see her hand snaking down between her thighs. She was rocking her hips on the pressure from her fingers on her cunt. "Keep slapping that hot dick on my face. I love being dominated" Beth gasped. "When you're ready, give me the hard fucking I need so badly."

I wanted to play along as Beth wanted and needed. I figured it would get her even hotter than she already was to make her wait for it. "Take your fingers out of your cunt! Don't touch yourself or you're not getting fucked this morning!" Beth's eyes implored me to reconsider, but they also looked sparkling with added heat. She took her fingers from her pussy and she moaned in frustration as I slid my cock all over her face. I never had actively fantasized about this before, but I admit, it was very exciting, as long as Beth was into this. And she most definitely was.

I tried to remember how such a situation was played in videos I had sometimes jerked off to, and I knew the idea was for me to be in control as much as possible. "Lick my dick, like a lollipop." Beth used her tongue for a minute or two and then I pulled my cock away from her and she whimpered her frustration.

"Please, give it to me" she whined. "Don't deny me your lust, baby."

"You want to get fucked, don't you. You love sucking my dick, but you really want to get fucked hard. Tell me!"

"Yes, I need your big dick in my hot cunt so bad. I'm such a bad girl!"

I had a minor in psychology in college and I thought I understood what was going on with Beth since last night with her parents. I wanted to try to help her a little if I could.

"You're a bad girl, are you? Daddy's bad girl? Is that what you are?"

Quietly, but still with that burning edge to her voice "Yes. I'm such a bad girl."

"Get on the bed, on your hands and knees. Hurry it up!"

Beth got on the bed as quick as she could, her lovely round, soft ass aimed right at me. I got right behind her so the tip of my stiff dick was touching the lips of her pussy, but not entering her. I slapped her ass, firmly but not too hard, then I slid right into her slick, hungry pussy. Beth squealed as I took her hard right from the start.

"Yes! Fuck me hard! Pound my little cunt...daddy." She said the last part almost under her breath. I understood now what was going on.

"You think you can make daddy happy by fucking him like a little slut? Is that what you want?"

"YES!" Beth screamed "I'll be so good, daddy!"

We were fucking like a machine, pumping into each other hard. It was sexy, very arousing, and yet very upsetting at the same time. I felt so terrible for the woman I loved, so desperate for her father's love, something she was never going to get from him. I was going to see this sexual thing through, but my heart was hurting for her.

"You want to please me? Cum on daddy's dick!" I spanked her and she howled. Two more slaps and she shook like she was having a body wide spasm.

"Cum inside me, daddy. Please cum, show me you love me daddy" Beth cried as I came, and then I eased myself down on top of her, wrapping my arms around her tummy and holding her close as she cried hard for the second time in 12 hours. I kissed her neck and the back of her head as she bawled.

"Get away from me while you still can, Eric. Take your ring, but go away. I'm no good" Beth cried. tugging the ring off her finger and shoving it into my hand. "This was a mistake. You're too good for me." Her tears were pouting from her eyes and it actually scared me. But I wasn't going anywhere.

"I'm not leaving, Beth. Never. You should have thought about that before you made me love you and you loved me. You're such a wonderful woman. I'd be lost again without you."

She cried so hard I thought she was inconsolable. "Why would you want to be with someone so fucked up in the head? What kind of person want's to have sex with her father?" Beth was shaking so hard it was scaring me.

"Honey, please listen to me. Look at me and listen, please." She wouldn't turn over at first, but eventually she turned over. I used my thumbs to brush away the tears on her cheeks. I think I loved her more than ever right then. "You don't actually want to have sex with your father. You want to please him, make him show you love of any kind. But it's not going to happen unless he changes. He's never given you unconditional love, not since you were a teen, has he?" Beth just shook her head without saying a word. "You're never going to be good enough for him, even if you found god, so to speak. He made his choice a long time ago. I don't know why, and I don't care. I know I despise him for hurting you all these years, and your mom is just as bad. That doesn't mean every sexual fantasy you have, when you want to please me or be spanked or whatever means you're fucked up about your father. Sometimes it's just about us having fun. But when you get into very dark territory, it's about your need to make your father happy. And I'm going to be right here with you to hold your hand and kiss your lips. I'll protect you from your darkest places. And I'm going to love you and love you and help you, like you helped me. We're both damaged, honey, but we're going to get through it together. Maybe you should look into therapy as well. We can both heal together." I wiped more tears away with my fingers, as well as my kisses. "But before we do one more thing, you're putting this ring back on your finger. Because I intend to marry you, because you're the love of my life. The only woman I'll ever love in my life." I put the ring back on Beth's ring finger, where it belonged permanently.

She looked at me with wonder. "Why you still want to marry me or even be with me, I'll never understand. But I promise to never question your love again, to never try to give it back to you again, and to marry you as soon as we can. My beautiful man. You have the best heart." She just cuddled against me and said "I'm so sorry, Eric, for taking the ring off and even suggesting you leave. That was foolish of me, even cruel. Please forgive me. I don't ever want to be without you."

"There's nothing to forgive, honey. You were in a bad place. We'll get through it all together. And you've got a pretty amazing heart yourself." We kissed a few times, then I said "Now I have got to go to the bathroom and I have to brush my teeth. So give me just a few minutes."

"I'd give you forever if you needed it, but please don't. I love you, my darling."

"I love you too. Be right back."

I was back quickly and back holding Beth in my arms. I had to go back to work that night, but that was many hours away. I also had to call Max and tell her of the change in Beth's and my status since she saw us just 40 hours ago. We had a lot to do starting that day. Make plans for me to move. Beth had to start looking for a job. A thousand and one big and little things.

We weren't perfect people, heaven knew. Far from it. But we had each other and we loved each other deeply. It was a great place to start. And there's a lot more to tell of our story.

Another time for that.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX