Call Girl Changed My Life Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh come on, Beth. Now you're fucking with me."

"Think about it, Max. Remember when we met at dinner that night? We looked at each other and laughed because we looked so similar? It was no accident that someone like me showed up for your brother that night. When Eric called to make the appointment, they asked him if he had a particular type of woman in mind. He asked for a woman with olive skin, dark curly hair and nice legs. So he had someone in mind, and you and I could pass for sisters. Who do you think he had in mind, even subconsciously?"

"But I'm younger than he is."

"It didn't have to be when you were so young. It could have started when you were in your late teens. He may not realize it, but he's had desires for you for years. Believe it."

Max was silent for a few minutes. "Ok, but what do we do about it. He's my brother, and also, he loves you like crazy. He wouldn't cheat on you, certainly not with me, and I wouldn't do that to you either, even if I was inclined to try."

"Listen. sweetie. If you wanted to be with him one time...one time only...I wouldn't object. I understand people need certain things in their lives. Let me ask you, have you ever been with a woman, or had a desire to be with a woman?"

"A couple of times. I'm not really wired that way, but there were times I wanted to see what it was like. I had fun, but I don't want to end up with a woman. They're psychotic" Max said with a chuckle.

" No doubt. I'll tell you about a serious girlfriend I had sometime. NUTS. Anyway, I've offered Eric a threesome to fulfill a fantasy of his, but only before we're married. After that, we're committed to each other. He's been thinking about it. What if it was just the three of us, one time only? We do it and we never talk about it after. You should know, as surprising as it sounds considering he's never been with a woman before me, your brother is the best lover I've ever had. I'm not talking about clients; those were all strictly work and I never enjoyed those. It was just something I did to make a living. But I've had lovers over the years, and he's the best. As a tender lover or as a great, kinky fuck."

"I'm glad for both of you, really. The guys I've been with... some have been good at being a good fuck, but almost none have been good lovers. I would really like to find a man who can be that for me." She looked at Beth expectantly. "Would you really be willing to share him with me one time? All three of us?"

"Yes sweetie. I think we'd all have a great time together. If he's comfortable with the idea, as well as you. Are you?"

"Honestly, I'm kind of hot thinking about it. I've thought about him so many times over the years. I'm sure a lot of it has to do with his being my protector as well as my brother. If you're sure, Beth. I mean really sure. I wouldn't hurt you for anything in the world. And I sure as hell wouldn't hurt Eric."

"Honey, this wouldn't hurt him. He may not go for it, but I think he will."

Max still hesitated. "Beth, won't it freak you out to be with a brother and sister? I mean, it's incest. I find it kind of freaky, but it's freaky in a sexy way, too."

Beth laughed lightly. "Max, honestly, it gets me kind of hot too. Like my pussy is wet right now. Very."

"And I thought it was just me! Fuck, I'm soaked right now!"

Beth stood up and took Max by the hand. "Come on, lets go talk to Eric. See what he thinks."

They came out from Max's bedroom and they sat back down at the table, where I had been all that time. I had been thinking that I wasn't at all repulsed when Max kissed me. It actually stirred something inside me and I was trying to come to terms with that. When Beth and Max sat back down and I saw Max was much better than she had been a short time before, it was a huge relief. Seeing my sister in pain was as bad for me as seeing Beth in pain.

"So, you two look like you had a good talk. Max, are you feeling better? You sure look like it."

"Yes, Eric, much. Beth is awesome. You're so lucky, in case you didn't know it already."

I looked at Beth, who was beaming, and I took her hand. "Believe me, Max. I know it. She's changed my life for the better in many ways."

"You're not too bad yourself, baby. You've done wonders for me too. Why don't we make coffee and bring out the cheesecake? There's something Max and I want to talk to you about. But we'll talk over dessert."

Considering what had taken place earlier, I was very curious, but I was willing to let them talk to me when they were ready. Dessert and coffee were served in 5 minutes. With half and half.

Beth started out "So Max and I had a nice talk."

Max interrupted her and said "I should do this. It's my situation." Beth nodded and Max continued. "Look, Eric, this isn't easy to say so I'm going to be direct. I've had feelings for you for a long time, feelings that go way beyond brother-sister normal feelings. Probably because I always idealized you as the perfect man. I even thought about you when I...you know. Right?"

I was really rocked by this admission, but I understood what she was saying. "I get it, Max. I'm surprised, but I get it."

"Ok, good. Eric, I haven't had the greatest history with men, as I said before. Even sexually speaking. I've never been with a man who was good to me as a lover. I'm sorry if I'm embarrassing you. It's not easy for me either to talk about this with you. Beth was so good to talk to. You're so lucky to have found each other." Beth and I held hands and then she took Max's hand as well. "Eric, I want to go to bed with you. As a lover, with Beth with us. Maybe just to be with us, maybe as something more. And after we make love, maybe the three of us can do something wild together. She's told me she's offered to have a threesome with you, and maybe this could be it." She was quiet for a minute. "I know this must be a huge shock for you. But maybe you feel something similar about me. I don't expect you to give an answer right now. It's a lot to dump in your lap. But I hope you'll at least think about it."

I didn't know what to say or think. I looked at Beth and she just squeezed my hand harder. She then said "I've suspected you have your own deeper feelings for your sister since I met her. It explains why you asked for someone who looks like me, like Max, when you called for my services. Be honest with yourself. Clearly I'm not upset about it or hurt in any way. I'm the one who encouraged Max to do this. Now I'm encouraging you. But only if you want to. Don't feel pressured. You have to want this as well. Either way, no one will say anything about this to anyone else, ever. It will be our secret, the three of us, forever."

I didn't know what to say. I ended up saying "You two have given me a hell of a lot to think about. Honestly, I admit, I've thought about you too, sis. It started when you were around 18 and I noticed how you were a real woman, and I saw just how beautiful you were. I had so little contact with women and you were there. I saw you sometimes in your underwear or a bathing suit, which can be pretty much the same thing these days. I didn't think about it until the night you both met, but obviously, I sought out a physical type that reminded me of you, and that's what I got. I mean, you have your differences, obviously. And Beth...the person you are is distinct. That's why I love you so much, because of who you are inside. Your beauty is just a bonus."

"Same with you, baby" Beth said with her loveliest smile. Your heart is wonderful, and from the things I've heard about when you were both children, it's always been that way, except when you shut yourself down. No wonder you both feel such strong feelings about each other."

Max sat there listening carefully, expectantly. I looked at her eyes, dark like Beth's and just as warm and adoring. I would have said yes immediately to taking Max to bed if I wasn't concerned about hurting Beth. I had to be 100% certain this was not just something she'd tolerate, but something she wanted and wanted to be part of. I wouldn't go along if there was even the slightest chance it could hurt her or our relationship.

Beth seemed to read my mind. "Baby, I promise, if you want to do this for you and for Max, I will not be jealous. I won't hold it against you in any way. I want this for the both of you and I even want to be a part of it. First as a caring assistant for you, then a very willing participant."

"You're sure about this, my love?"

"Certain. It even has me very hot thinking about it."

"And you. Max? I don't want to do anything to hurt you any more than I would do anything to hurt Beth."

"Eric. You're the best man I've ever known. I trust you as well as love you. I've never been with a man who's been a caring lover. I want you to be that for me. Then, after that, we can all have a great time together, getting wild. After that, we just let it go. I'm not going to beg you. I want you to do it because you want to."

They couldn't make it any clearer. A one night only thing. "I'm in. I knew Beth and I are a little crazy. Max, you're just as crazy as we are. Should be very enjoyable." Max lit up with a huge smile and kissed my cheek, then my lips and this time I willingly returned her kiss. Beth moved close to us both and joined the kiss, first concentrating on me, then moving her lips to Max's. It blew me away to see them kiss, a lusty, hungry kiss between two beautiful women who were both the most important women in my life. My cock was as hard as ancient Greek.

Beth then said, softly, "Eric, baby, wait here. Max and I are going to get ready for you." She kissed me with a light kiss that was filled with love and lust. "We'll call for you in a little while. And keep that cock nice and hard for us. Especially for Max. Ok, for me too." She gave me a quick peck and then they disappeared into Max's bedroom.

As I sat there by myself, the enormity of what was about to happen struck me. I was going to have sex with my sister, actually, make love with her first. And I realized I wasn't bothered by it in any way. I wanted her as much as she wanted me. I also was touched that Beth had told Max I was the best lover she ever had, me who had weeks of experience of sleeping with a woman as opposed to men she must have been with who had years of experience. Sure, she had told me that before, but telling Max the same thing was a huge boost to my confidence. I wanted to enjoy myself with my sister, but I wanted it to be good for her as well.

So many things were going through my head. Beth had to call for me a second time because I was so deep in my thoughts. I went to the bedroom and the sight that greeted me was nothing short of incredible. About a dozen candles filled the room with soft light. Beth wore the grey and black lace bra and panty set when we dressed that evening, a very expensive set that was just so sexy on her. But the real eye candy was my sister. I had seen her a few times in her underwear when she was 18 or so, mostly in functional white or other basic colored bras and panties. She was sexy, because she was naturally sexy, and it gave me some serious jerk off material over the years. But now she was wearing a lemon yellow lace set, high cut on her hips, the bra lowcut to show a generous amount of cleavage. Max had nice full breasts, bigger than Beth's. I knew it was the one thing Beth was hung up about, her smallish boobs, but I loved them just as they were. Max's larger pair fit her just as appropriately for her shorter, curvier frame. I was surrounded by two of the most beautiful women in the world. My body, my mind and my heart wanted them both in the worst way. But first things first. I had promised some special time with Max.

I touched her cheek as she looked up at me, her eyes soft and moist. "Maxine, you're so lovely. You're both so lovely."

"You used my full name" she said in a bare whisper. "You haven't done that since I can even remember."

"It's so much more feminine. You such a beautiful woman." I turned to Beth. "I don't want you to feel jealous or neglected. I love you and I always will."

"You're so sweet, baby. You don't have to worry. And you're right. Maxine is absolutely beautiful. I'm going to step aside, sit in that chair, and just watch. If you both don't mind, that is."

Maxine said "I don't mind. Right now, I'm so on fire, I may not even see you."

"It's fine with me too, honey. I love you, always."

Beth settled into a soft chair by the dresser and sat cross legged, showing off her sleek legs. I turned to Maxine and saw the desire on her face. "I guess I have too much clothing on" I said as I started to pull off my shirt.

"No, Eric, don't. Let me do that" Maxine whispered with a very hungry voice. She kissed my neck as she unbuttoned my shirt, then moved down to my chest as the buttons came undone. My sister had such soft lips, full and moist. My hands went over her shoulders and lightly down her arms as her lips and her breath were like an inferno on my chest. "I love a man with a hairy chest. It's so sexy."

"Sis, you're so sexy. I can't believe how much I want you." I took her face in my hands and this time it way my turn to kiss her, but much harder, much more passionately than she had kissed me that first time.

"Oh, wow" she said in a low moan. "That's a great kiss, Eric. More please" and we kept kissing each other, mixing it up between pecks and longer kisses as well as soulful kisses. My shirt was off as Maxine wrapped herself around me and I held her close to my body. Her large breasts were mashed on my chest, forcing the flesh to push out from the cups. I fumbled with the clasp and Maxine's breasts were now bare on my body.

"Let me see them, Maxine. I want to know if they're every bit as magnificent as I dreamed." She broke off our hug and when she stepped back and I was treated to the wonderful sight of Maxine's perfect full breasts. They were 34Cs (I found out later) and not a bit of sagging. She was 21 still, after all. "Maxine, sweetheart, they're perfect. You're so beautiful." I reached out and cupped them both in my hands like I was trying to guess their weight. I rubbed my thumbs over her nipples and Maxine let out a long moan of pleasure.

"Eric, my nipples are incredibly sensitive. So be prepared for me to react when you touch them or use your mouth. And I mean react in the best way. I always play with them when I masturbate. And you're still wearing too much clothing." She stepped back closer to me and as we kissed and I kept playing with her big boobs, she undid my pants and pushed them to the floor with urgency. She cupped my aching cock through my briefs, getting her first feel and sense of my size and girth. "Fuck, Beth, you're really lucky. He's perfect. Nice and thick, but not a monster. Anything over 8 inches just hurts me."

"You're not the only one" Beth said breathlessly as she played with her own breasts, which she had pulled from her bra cups. "I'm no size queen either."

"Eric, I have to see you now. And I have to taste you." Maxine kissed me once more as she tugged my briefs down and freed my cock from its confinement. My sister wrapped her hand around my cock and then it was my turn to let out a long moan. I was used to being touched by then, but the taboo nature of it being my sister touching me as well as her apparent skill got to me. She dropped down to her knees and ogled my cock as her right hand pumped me slowly and her left held me around the base. "You have a very nice looking dick, Eric. I wonder if it tastes as good as it looks" Maxine said as she took a tentative taste from the head. That's it, I thought, there's no going back now. "You do taste good, bro. Delicious, even. But that was just the tip." She slid down the length of my cock, going slowly as she gradually took me all the way to the back of her throat, when she gagged a little. Soon she found a comfortable method and Maxine was sucking me skillfully.

I was reveling in my sisters blowjob skills and I looked over at Beth to see how she was dealing with this. She had one leg over the arm of her chair and had her right hand in her panties, and she was obviously filling her pussy with a couple of fingers. She saw me looking at her and blew me a kiss, then indicated I should pay attention to Maxine.

"Maxine, sweetie, let me taste you too. I really want to take care of you."

She popped my cock out of her mouth and said "I'm enjoying myself. I love giving a man head. I feel so much power over a man when I have him in my mouth. But if you really want to..." she said with a teasing voice.

"I really do, my sweet Maxine. Get on the bed. I'll get those panties off for you." Maxine hopped onto the bed and I hovered over her, kissing her as my chest pressed onto hers, my hairs tickling her now very thick nipples. I had my hand in her yellow panties, exploring the folds of her pussy. Maxine was right; she was soaked, making it nice and easy for my fingers to wander. My middle finger was sliding up and down along her cleft, teasing her clit when I got to the top. Her arms wrapped around my shoulders, holding onto me tight as she experienced a moderately powerful orgasm. We kept kissing and she said "Hey, I thought you were going to eat my pussy. Not that I'm complaining."

We heard loud moans coming from where Beth was and we both looked at her. Beth had her panties around her ankle and was vigorously thrusting two fingers in and out of her pussy as her other hand rubbed her clit. "Oh god, Eric, go down on me already!" Maxine cried out. "I'm so turned on I could scream!"

I slithered down until I was between her short, toned legs and just pulled her lace panties to the side. Her pussy was shining, with trimmed, fine hairs all around her pussy. I was tentative at first, using the tip of my tongue to taste my sister until she said urgently "Don't tease me, bro! Use your tongue and lips on me!" I went in, licking up and down her slick pussy, and her taste, while different from Beth's, was still great. The more I tasted, the more I wanted. Up and down, then in a long circle from just above Maxine's anus all the way up to her clit. She was gripping the the sheets with one hand and my hair with the other as she pulled her legs all the way back. She was squirming and panting, shaking all over. I thought to myself as great as Beth was to be with, my sister was a wild woman in bed. She was grunting and crying, grinding my face in her cunt. I heard Beth shouting out as she came and a few minutes later, as I focused on Maxine's clit, she came again, hard, shoving my face firmly in her crotch. As long as she held me there, I kept licking and sucking on her lips until she finally let me go.

I rolled to the side, my face covered in Maxine's honey and I was breathing as hard as she was. I moved up beside her and we held onto each other. When she could talk again, Maxine moaned "No one, man or woman, has ever eaten me like that. Beth, honey, thank you for training him so well!"

"Believe me, Max, it's been my pleasure" Beth chuckled. She was relaxed, her feet on the floor, just lightly teasing her own pussy. "Seeing the two of you like that might have been the sexiest, hottest thing I've ever seen in my life."

Maxine said "I wish I could have seen it myself. We should have set up a video camera!" she giggled. Then she said "But look at my poor brother. I've cum a number of times, Beth's cum a few times, but you're still stiff as a board. Come here, Eric. Come here and make love to me. Take it slow, at least to start. I want to enjoy you."

"I was hoping you'd say that. I'm more than a little hot myself. Do you have a condom?"

"I always use condoms, before now. So I'm ok. I really want to feel all of you, brother. Especially when you cum. Just pull out and cum wherever you want. Anywhere you want on me."