Call Girl Changed My Life Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rabbitman55
Rabbitman55
1,300 Followers

Max eventually said "Thank you both, so much. That was an amazing experience. I love you both. And don't worry, I don't expect to relive this again. It's great to find out what turns me on and to know what I need and desire. It won't be easy to meet a man as good, and as sexy, as my brother, but from now on, that's my standard." She kissed Beth and I with a soft peck each. "I hope you're planning on spending the night. It's late and you must be too tired to drive home. So please stay."

"We love you too, sis" I said, touching her arm. "And this was a lot of fun, a great fantasy fulfilled with wonderful, beautiful ladies. My two favorite people in the world. Thank you both. Especially you, my love" I said as I kissed Beth. "I can't begin to tell you how much I love and adore you."

"It was my pleasure as well. This was as kinky as anything I've ever done. You're both beautiful. Eric, baby, I think we should take Max up on her offer and spend the night. I don't think I have the energy to get dressed."

Max brightened even more. "Great! There's plenty of room here. I'll get a couple of pillows." She got up and before she went to get some pillows she said "If you don't mind, I'll use the bathroom first? I have an extra toothbrush...I guess you can share? Considering what else you've put in your mouths" she giggled before scampering out of the room.

"Share a toothbrush?" Beth said. "Why does that still kind of gross me out?" she chuckled. "I mean, I take your tongue, your fingers and your penis in my mouth."

"Well, we share or one of us isn't brushing tonight" I responded. You can use it first. I don't mind your mouth." We kissed a couple of times while we waited for Max. "Honey, seriously, thank you so much. This crossed a lot of lines. You're the best. The very best woman in the world. I adore you."

Beth sighed contently. "This has been a very strange couple of days."

"Yes it has. But we got through it together. And with Max. I'm glad you get along like sisters. Though tonight was hardly sisterly."

"No, not as I remember my own sisters."

I asked Beth quietly, so Max couldn't hear if she was nearby "Honey, did we do something wrong here?"

"As society would think, yes. But we're all consenting adults, we're not having children, and everyone had a great time and new experiences. Even me. So don't let it bother you. We did a good thing for a great person. And you got to live out your fantasies as well. You're a very good man" she finished with a long kiss.

We didn't want to get too comfortable at the moment. We still had to use the bathroom before going to sleep, but we had to cuddle together for a few minutes while we were alone. As special as the evening was, our time alone still was the best of all. I loved Maxine dearly. always had, always would, but Beth was the woman I wanted to spend my life with. No one could take her place in my heart.

We took our turns in the bathroom and then settled in to all sleep together in one bed. It was close quarters in Max's queen sized bed, but we snuggled together, me in the middle, surrounded by two warm, soft, cuddly bodies, connected to the two women I adored more than anyone else. Life could be worse.

Rabbitman55
Rabbitman55
1,300 Followers