Call Girl Changed My Life Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My kinky little sister. Who knew? Her legs were apart and her pussy shone with moisture. I got on my knees between her legs and asked her "Last chance, Max. Are you sure you want to do this? We can stop here."

"I'm positive, Eric. I want this more than I can say. Don't keep a girl waiting."

Beth said from her chair "Do you mind if I come over there and hold you, Maxine? I want to share this with you both, as best as I can."

"I'd love that. How about you, brother?"

"I'd like that too. It will be even more special."

Beth got up and onto the bed, sitting facing me and letting Maxine lean back on her thighs and tummy, stroking Maxine's face and breasts. It was the sexiest sight I'd ever seen, so loving as well as kinky. I put the head of my cock to Maxine's craving pussy and she was so wet I just sunk inside her in one easy movement. We both moaned as I went all the way inside, as deep as I could go. My sister's pussy was so damn hot, sticky and slippery at the same time.

"Hold still a minute" Maxine whispered. "This feels so good, but I just want to get used to you." She squirmed around, moving her legs wider for me, then she wrapped them around my legs. "Ok, Eric, go ahead, nice and slow."

I wanted to kiss her but as intimate as we were, I was kind of nervous to kiss Maxine with Beth right in front of my face. I looked up and her and again, Beth was totally encouraging. "Go ahead" she said very softly. "I know you want to kiss Maxine. It's ok, baby. Make her feel good. I love you both very much." I gave her a look filled with love before I leaned over and kissed Maxine lovingly and she responded with the same, her arms going around the back of my neck. I slowly pulled back, almost all the way out, then slid back inside her just as slow as I could go. I could feel her pussy grabbing at my cock which made me arch my back. grinding my cock as deep as I could manage. Maxine cried out as my pubic bone pressed her clit hard and she had another climax. "Oh, my god, Eric, that's wonderful." She had tears flowing down her cheeks. "Thank you both. This is already the best I've ever been loved."

"You're welcome, sweetheart" Beth said, stroking her fingers down Maxine's cheek. "Just let yourself enjoy. He really is talented, isn't he? Partly because he had no bad habits to break" Beth said with a small laugh.

I was too taken with what I was doing to make my own response. My hips moved side to side, then I started raising my ass, pulling out, pushing back inside, gradually moving faster as both our bodies needed. Maxine locked her legs tighter around my own and ground her hips up against mine, sending her through another orgasm. My little sister was multi-orgasmic, and having a great time with it. Each time her pussy spasmed around my dick, and I was feeling the need for my own climax. I was grunting louder as my pace sped up and both Maxine and Beth could tell I needed to cum, and soon. Maxine said "Go ahead, Eric. You can fuck me harder now. I want to feel your cum. Anywhere you want. You've been so good to me."

I moved harder, thrusting into Maxine's pussy hard and fast, pumping my cock like a butter churn. She was so wet it was like there was no resistance, yet she was tight as a glove. I was getting very close when Beth said "Go ahead baby. Give your sister a nice sticky load. Cum on those big tits of hers. All over them."

I could hold out no longer, and I slipped out of my sister's pussy, moved quickly up over her tummy and she grabbed my cock and jerked me until I shot thick strands of my cum. The first rope landed on her cheek and she shouted out with surprise, but she kept on stroking me as the next few landed on her ripe tits, then her tummy, and then the last just kind of dribbled from the head of my cock through her fingers. My body shuddered with the last of my orgasm and I fell forward onto my hands, hovering above Maxine and just inches from Beth's face. She moved to me and kissed me with all her love and whispered "That was incredible to watch, baby. You were so sexy together." She kissed me again, then she leaned down and kissed Maxine just as passionately. Next she licked my cum off Max's cheek and her tits, and Max moaned as they then shared my semen, pushing it back and forth with their tongues. Talk about erotic sights.

"My god!" I exclaimed. "That was incredible. Max, sweetheart

, I hope that was as great for you as it was for me."

"Oh trust me, brother, it was better for me. I lost count how many times I came. I need to find a man who can make love like you. Damn, now I have to hold anyone I meet to your high standard. I might have to aim older." We all had a small laugh as we laid together on Max's bed, all of us touching each other with Max in the middle. Being with both the women I loved more than anyone else in the world was the most wonderful experience I would ever have.

Max and I were pretty well satisfied, but Beth, despite her intense masturbation while watching us, was feeling needy, both for love and for lust. She said "I hope you both know you're not done yet. I still want both of you. Watching was fun, but it just kind of was an appetizer for me. I know I can count on Eric to be able to go again in a while. How about you, Maxine? Think you've got more in the tank?"

"Oh yeah! Just being touched like this as well as touching you both has got me horny again! I'm ready when my sexy stud of a big brother is!"

I was on the spot, but it was a hell of a spot. I knew from my experiences with Beth I'd be ready to participate in 20 minutes or so and I told them. I excused myself to use the bathroom, did what I needed to do, cleaned up a bit and I got us all bottles of water.

"Thanks, bro! I'm really thirsty!" Max said as she took a bottle from me and downed about a third in a series of swallows. Beth and I laughed lightly with her, not at her. My sister was (is) the funniest, most open person I know. I really adore her.

We all laid there, teasing each other with our fingers as I continued to be treated to the incredibly sexy sight of these two beauties naked and caressing each other. Beth and Max could easily pass for sisters despite the height difference and the differences in their body types. Their skin color, hair color and natural curls, even certain facial features, made them look so similar. And they got along like sisters, chatting and laughing easily together. Not for the first time that night I thought about how lucky I was to have them both in my life.

After a little while, Maxine started using her fingernails to lightly trace up and down my inner thigh which sent shivers through my mind and body. When Beth crawled over and started doing the same to my other leg my cock started to respond. I was sandwiched between these two beautiful, sensual, loving ladies, and my body and mind were all theirs. I gathered them closer to me with my arms, pressing their soft bodies to mine. I turned to Beth and kissed her, a long and lingering kiss while Maxine kissed my chest and licked at my nipple. I whispered to my love "You're amazing, honey. So caring and understanding. The very best." Then Maxine moved upwards, kissing my cheek and then kissing Beth, tearing her away from my lips.

I felt two very soft, very gentle hands grasping at my cock, fingers squeezing me nice and easy. Both my hands were tracing up and down both my lovers backs, especially along their spines, and both women were making all sorts of sounds of arousal. I turned the other way and kissed Maxine and I felt her tongue teasing my lips. We were all ready to have some more fun, but something was wrong. The wrong person was in the middle as the center of attention.

I said to Maxine "We should be taking care of Beth, sweetie. She's been so generous with us."

"Absolutely. Beth, let us take care of you" my sweet sister said. "Get in between us."

Beth was pleased to be the center of attention. She expected me to have that role, and my time would come, but first, the love of my life deserved to be treated like the queen she was. I helped her get in the middle and quickly she was turning her head side to side to be kissed and loved by her fiance and his sweet sister. Maxine and I each were sucking on her very sensitive nipples while our fingers were all over her tummy and thighs. "MMMM that tingles" Beth moaned. "One of you needs to touch my pussy. Or both of you."

I reached the small patch of hair at the top of her pussy, buy Maxine's fingers were already there and lower, rubbing her fingers along the lips and folds of Beth's dripping pussy. We worked without speaking, me holding Beth's lips open and Maxine pushing two fingers inside. "Fuck! That's incredible!" She was moving her ass all around, thrusting onto Maxine's fingers, then bringing her hand down when Beth pushed down onto the mattress. Maxine kissed her hard and I nibbled on Beth's neck, which I knew drove her crazy. "My clit, someone rub my clit, I need to cum now! NOW!"

I used my other hand to circle her throbbing clit and Beth went off like a wild woman, closing her legs around our combined hands, humping our arms and the bed as she screamed out her climax. I kissed her this time, our lips glued together as Maxine kissed her shoulder. Beth kept cumming, a second and then a third time, tears leaking from her clenched eyes. Finally she begged us to stop. "I can't take any more, at least not right now! My clit is too sensitive!" she whimpered. Maxine and I eased off, keeping close to Beth, just snuggling her.

"I love you, honey" I said softly right in Beth's ear. "I'd do anything for you" as I kissed her cheek.

Maxine kissed her other cheek and said "I hope you enjoyed that as much as I enjoyed doing that to you. Sis."

Beth turned her head, first to kiss me, then to do the same to Maxine. "You're such a sexy family. I'm going to love being a part of it." Then she gave my cock a nice long stroke and said "We have got to do something for you, baby. This is supposed to be your fantasy too. Max, come share your brothers delicious cock with me."

"I'd love to. He is very tasty. Move over to the middle, Eric. We're going to give you a great time. But try not to cum, at least not yet. Beth and I have other plans for you" Maxine said with a kiss.

I moved as quick as I could, very excited in every sense of the word, to experience whatever my two lovers had in mind for me. Beth pushed my legs wide apart, making room there for both her and Maxine. Without saying a word to each other, both of them started kissing the inner part of my thighs, which was extremely arousing. Two sets of warm, tender lips on my lower body was my biggest fantasy come true.

They both worked their way up to my groin and each kissed my balls, then Beth took one in her mouth and Maxine followed suit with the other one. I was torn between wanting to close my eyes and just concentrate on the sensations and watching raptly as these two beautiful, loving 'sisters' gobbled my testicles. I felt slender fingers wrap around the shaft of my cock and gently glide up and down, nice and slow. Then another hand joined the first. There were eight fingers and two thumbs stroking me, slow and steady, and I could have cum just from the erotic nature of what was happening. But I was determined to make this last as long as I could.

Like they were made to work together, Maxine and Beth moved silently up to my cock. I watched as Beth took the head into her mouth and Maxine's lips covered my shaft with kisses and licks. From a purely sensory aspect, I had never felt anything like this, even Beth's first blowjob. Maybe the first time we made love together. But this wasn't love, it was just a lustful, kinky, even dirty kind of fun. The fact that we were three people who deeply cared for each other made it so much better.

Maxine had her head tilted sideways so her lips were pursed around the curve of my shaft, sliding up and down, nice and slow, and her tongue would slip out every so often and lick at me hungrily. Beth was concentrating on the head, applying gentle suction and doing those amazing things with her tongue, things I'd come to love and crave. Then Beth moved so both of my loves were moving in unison up and down my cock, from the tip to my balls, up and down, quicker, then slower, settling me down.

Maxine spoke from around my head. "How's this feel, big brother? Are you having a great time? Because I sure am. You've got a delicious dick."

"Oh god, Maxine, you really have to ask? The two ladies I love more than anything, just gobbling me up..."

"I think we should change things, up, Maxine. I want to get fucked by my sexy, Naughty Boy while I snack on your juicy pussy. And I want it now!"

When they let me go, I almost felt disappointed. That didn't last more than a few seconds as Maxine laid back, leaning up on her elbows, while Beth got between her legs, her face just a couple of inches from Maxine's visibly wet pussy. Beth's curvy ass was up in the air, wiggling slowly, and she said "What are you waiting for, Naughty Boy? Forgot what to do?" she teased.

"Not on your life" I growled, scooting up behind her, my throbbing dick more than ready to take my gorgeous lady. "You really want this cock, don't you, Dirty Girl?" I asked as I rubbed the length along the crack of her ass and then over the folds of her soaked cunt. "Beg for it if you really want it."

Beth moaned with lust as Maxine looked at us wide eyed. Maxine reached between her legs and her fingers were gliding up and down her slick lips, desperately hot for us. "Fuck me, you are the hottest couple I've ever fucking seen! Fuck Beth already, Eric, so she can shove her face into my cunt! I feel like I'm going to crawl out of my skin!"

"You head me, Dirty Girl. Beg if you want it." I slapped her ass with my cock as Beth cried out.

"Fuck me, you naughty bastard. Bury that bone deep inside me. Don't fuck me slow, I want it, I need it, hard!"

I did just as she said and thrust my cock all the way into her steaming pussy. Beth started to scream when Maxine grabbed her by her hair and shoved her face onto her own burning pussy, and from what I could see, Beth was hungrily attacking Maxine's gash. Maxine lifted her short, shapely legs high in the air and was moaning non-stop.

Seeing my sister like that, legs wide and up, her perfect tits shaking with the writhing of her body, hearing her moan...fuck, she was making me crazy, and Beth's snug, warm pussy wasn't helping me maintain my control. I was fucking her hard, but I had to distract part of my mind with math equations to keep from cumming too soon. I dug my fingers into Beth's ass cheeks as I hammered away into her grasping cunt and I could barely hear her grunting with each thrust, her voice muffled by Maxine's cunt, which Beth was obviously eating with passion, as Maxine's reactions showed. My sister was bouncing around under Beth, her ass rising and falling as she fucked her face.

Beth managed to lift her mouth from her task and grunted "Slap my ass, Naughty Boy! Punish me for being such a Dirty Girl!" she got out before diving back into her snack. Maxine's eyes lit up with a glassy, craving look when Beth asked to be spanked. Maxine was clearly more than curious about it.

I slapped Beth's juicy ass, hard enough to sting and make her cheeks go pink with each smack. I heard her crying out each time my palm made contact and after five or six swats, she came violently, screaming into Maxine's snatch and I guess the vibrations sent Maxine into her own writhing climax. I was still fucking away at Beth's hot and creamy pussy, concentrating on my own orgasm when Maxine said "Don't cum yet, Eric. Please. I need to get fucked like that. Hard. And spank me too. I've never felt that before. I trust you, brother, not to hurt me. But don't take it easy on me either."

Beth, was breathing hard, her body covered in a fine sheen of perspiration that made her skin glow. She looked as beautiful as ever. "Go ahead you two. I'll watch for now. We'll see how horny I get watching you fuck together." She kissed Maxine, then turned to me to give me an even bigger kiss. "Give her a great time, Naughty Boy. I love you both, but you most of all, my sexy man."

"I love you too, Dirty Girl" I said with love. "Thank you for being so understanding." One more kiss, then I moved to Maxine. We were both kneeling on her bed, facing each other, and we kissed hard and long, embracing, her full tits massaging my chest and my hands all over her back and her ass. "I love you too, sis. My beautiful sister."

She touched my cheek, then surprisingly reached around and smacked my ass. "I love you too, brother, but now it's time to fuck me. Don't make love to me. I want a nice, hot dirty fuck like you gave Beth." She turned around and bent over, presenting her big, round ass to me, wiggling it suggestively. "Come and get it!"

I got close behind Maxine, putting the head of my cock to her swollen lips. I gave her a light swat as I entered her and I felt her pussy close around me. Maxine was snug and dripping wet. I went in slowly, moaning as I felt her grip me tight. "Fuck, Maxine. You're like a fist."

"You feel pretty fucking good too, Eric. Now do what I need you to do" Maxine groaned. "Hard."

I held her hips and started rocking back and forth, building up a rhythm as she loosened her grasp just enough for me to fuck her. Beth was laying on her side next to us, again with her fingers in her own pussy, fingering herself to our motions. She was enjoying this, and I was sure she'd be joining us before long.

"Dammit, spank me, Eric!" Maxine demanded. "Make my ass sting!"

I slapped her full cheeks, not too hard, but she was having none of that. "I said spank me! Like you did your hot fiance! Slap my ass!"

I hit her ass harder, and Maxine let out a yelp but made no attempt to stop me. I now knew how hard I could hit her ass. I smacked her cheeks six, seven times and her cheeks were turning bright pink, even under her natural olive complexion. She was grunting hard and every time I thrust into her dripping pussy, my hips made a loud smacking sound of their own. Then Beth, moving quick as she could, slid beneath us, with her pussy under Maxine's face and her own face under our joined genitals. She had a perfect view of my cock moving in and out of Maxine's tight cunt, and then we both felt as she used her tongue along my cock and right on Maxine's clit. We both cried out from the added pleasure and Beth was making her own noises as my sister did her own muff diving. I couldn't take much more of that. Thankfully, I didn't have to as Maxine clamped down on me as she came and her cries sent vibrations through Beth that brought to another powerful orgasm.

I was almost there as well, but I couldn't cum in Maxine's pussy. "I'm going to cum" I moaned and Beth pulled my dick from Maxine's pussy, all slick with her juices and she started pumping my cock and aiming it at her tits. Maxine scooted around and took my cock into her mouth as Beth continued to jerk me as I lost all control. I exploded, pumping shots of my load into my sisters eager mouth before she let me out and I shot the last few spurts all over Beth's lovely tits. White pearls clung to her right nipple and Beth kissed my balls, sending a last shiver through my body. My legs were exhausted and I fell backwards to my ass, my withering cock still in my fiance's hand. I was done for the night, spent and wiped out, but incredibly happy and satisfied. Maxine moved to me and kissed me warmly with the remnants of my cum on her lips and tongue. I kissed her back lovingly, then Beth joined us in a three way kiss before we all giggled as we all relaxed. Our bodies again were a tangle of limbs as we cuddled and comforted each other.

Not much was said for a while. Not much needed saying. We all understood that as great as this evening turned out, it was a one time situation. Max had no more desire to disrupt Beth and my relationship than either of us had in fucking things up. This was to become a great memory for all three of us and nothing more.