All Comments on 'Call Girl Changed My Life'

by Rabbitman55

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
swedishreader1swedishreader1almost 4 years ago
Excellent.

A really nice story and well written.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
EXCELLENT

I think more chapters are needed. Wonderful story!

bimmusa02138bimmusa02138almost 4 years ago
5 Stars Rabbit

Very well crafted story. I loved toe back story and the slow buildup to the end of hopefully the First Chapter???

Please continue this for a least one or two more chapters.

You are one of my favorite authors also.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984almost 4 years ago

Very enjoyable my only complaint is it would be nice to know what happened with his family and hers aswell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good story!

I was always a sucker for the "golden hearted whore" fairy tale. Never happens in real life but the romantic in me loves the story. A little long but very nice.

PlanerguyPlanerguyalmost 4 years ago
Great

A moveing love story,great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
great story

I really enjoyed the story. I think there is a lot of room for a further chapter maybe more, possibly involving more of the family. Definitely a thumbs up

oldsage_1oldsage_1almost 4 years ago

Ahh..... I hope you don't think you can stop right there!

Another 5 star CHAPTER! Just too much future action in this fantasy to call it quits here. He is just renewing his relationship with his sister and she is dying to meet Beth. Two sets of parents mentioned and flown by. New job/career for Beth. Couldn't we just keep going until they get married since we know that's where Rabbitman will head them but with lots of juicy details and hot sex between then and now and don't forget one of Beth's old customers that tries to cause problems for the happy couple. Damn, man, your inquiring fans want want details.

Think about it. I know you have a lot of other stuff on your plate. Let it hang for a year and come back for an easy 3 pager now that the main characters are pretty well defined and established.

Cheers

SAGE

RRC2RRC2almost 4 years ago

Excellent story. Loved the characters and the way you developed them. I don't think the story is too long. Not at all. I'd love to read about Max and Beth interacting, but I'm greedy and just want more of this wonderful story.

THANKS

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 4 years ago

You never know where you find love!

5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please write more

I’d love to read chapters of them continuing their relationship, meeting each other’s families, and maybe even getting married and starting their own. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this, and I can’t help but crave more.

topofthehamtopofthehamalmost 4 years ago
More Please

I was waiting for Max's boyfriend to meet Beth an old pick up.

FeonorxFeonorxalmost 4 years ago
bravo!

One of the best I have read in a long time. Almost wish it were a multi-part story - would love to see how he mends things with his family & how she & his sister get along. Lots of directions you could take this, but even if it is a stand-alone still well worth the read.

OvercriticalOvercriticalalmost 4 years ago
Pretty Woman all over again

And just as unlikely. I'm not sure how I feel about this reclamation project. I understand the rationale behind working as a prostitute to get out from under student loan loads, but lots of people get through the loans without spreading their legs for cash. I do not have the experience of doing something highly immoral for money, but I think you do get inured to the life and I would think that sex becomes a process, not a part of a loving life. It's trite to say "a whore is a whore", but i can't see it any other way. Trying to portray this change is a con job on the reader and it's not for me to denigrate others opinions, but I think anyone who takes this seriously is at least a foolish dreamer if not an out and out idiot. 2* and I'm not sure I'll bother with Chapter 2.

Rabbitman55Rabbitman55almost 4 years agoAuthor

To Overcritical, who is living up to his/her chosen name: The story is a fantasy, as most of my stories are. They're not real people in a real situation. Why you're looking at it so analytically is beyond me. It's a story about 2 damaged people who find each other and make each other very happy. I also looked and noticed you've written nothing yourself. So criticizing someone else's writings when you're incapable of doing so yourself is kind of nervy. Put up or shut up. And don't take anything you read on this site as serious or real.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Really contrived.

Rabbitman55Rabbitman55almost 4 years agoAuthor

starsong1977 it you feel it's so contrived, why did you bother reading part 2? And yet another one with criticism who writes nothing herself. Considering so many others enjoyed it, your opinion isn't really important to me. Write something yourself, then talk.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
There is always someone

This story just so exemplifies that there is a special someone for you - & you never know from when and where.

Sometimes - things just so automatically feel right - and this is one of those

Congratulations

tiercenpttiercenptalmost 4 years ago

oh oh. I wanted to say...wait..wait hold on. the reunion with the sister? an interesting point and reunion with the parents?

but now I see you already wrote a part two.

will hold my "judgment" until I read part two.

just this part 1 was excellent in my eyes.

how he feels very well portrayed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well done.

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story. It was well paced, well written, and perhaps most importantly, captures that magical feeling of meeting that special someone and falling in love. Well done indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So this is a cute story, kinda cheesy, pretty overexagerated but it's still thought provoking, at least for me. With these stories I often ask myself if I could do it? Fall in love and date someone that dated and slept with people professionally. The human part of my brain says sure, sex work is just work, but the animal part of my brain rebels against that with everything it has.

But I think you approached it well, would someone who's desperate for love and desperate to be loved feel that innate jealousy? Or would he just appreciate what most of us take for grant. I also like that she didn't just quit as soon as they slept together, she went to work, tried to convince herself it was okay and then decided she couldn't. To me, that was more impactful.

As for critiques, the dialogue is a little robotic, which is natural, a lot of authors struggle with dialogue, the pace is quite fast, but that's okay. Overall very well done

friskylilkittenfriskylilkittenover 2 years ago

dialog unrealistic and formulaic, in fact the whole concept seem force, formulaic and un-natural. Not very exciting... sadly i would have to say 50 shades was better... and that book was erotica baby dribble. No idea how this got rated so high. Writer clearly lacks imagination.

Rabbitman55Rabbitman55over 2 years agoAuthor

To Friskylilkitten: I looked at your profile and see that you're all of 22 years old so I guess you are worldly in your experiences. And surprise of surprises, you've written nothing yourself. I guess you have great qualifications to critique someone else's. It's not your cup of tea, I get it. But for others, it was very enjoyable. You can say you didn't like it, didn't find it believable etc. But your review was obnoxious.

QuietlyMakingNoiseQuietlyMakingNoiseover 2 years ago

Well thought out story addressing serious issues as life and reality change for each of us

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

In a word, splendid.

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 years ago

A wonderful story. It made me painfully aware of what’s missing in my life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is very well written and gripping. This is gut wrenching for me. I understand that sex workers are human and need love too. It seems to be married to one would be heartbreaking because the very act that is meant to confirm and strengthen a relationship becomes a business transaction, and makes a travesty of the marriage. That is what killed me here. She fucked two people after essentially committing to a love relationship. Killer. That's hard to separate from cheating in my mind.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRabbitman55@Rabbitman55
Thank you everyone for enjoying my stories and getting me to over 1000 followers in a little more than 2 years! I do write for my own exploration of my own dirty mind lol, but it inspires me when I see so many people enjoying my writing. There's so many of us with these kink...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories