Call Girl Changed My Life Pt. 02

Story Info
Beth and Eric, living together.
13.1k words
4.79
14.4k
33

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rabbitman55
Rabbitman55
1,301 Followers

When I woke up around 4 in the afternoon, Beth was not in bed with me. I called out for her but the apartment was quiet. I got up and used the bathroom, then wandered into the kitchen, where I found a note stuck to the refrigerator with a magnet.

"Darling, I needed to run out to do a few chores, laundry and a couple of other things. I didn't want to wake you; you were sleeping so peacefully. I'll be back by 5. Call me when you wake up if you want. Don't eat anything. We'll bring in something for dinner. Love, Beth. xoxoxoxoxo"

Short and simple, yet just seeing the words 'darling' and 'love' made my heart want to burst. And I missed her. I really missed her, even knowing she would be back in less than an hour.

I made myself some coffee, after searching 5 minutes for where her k-cups were. I had to remember to get half and half; Beth only had milk and she drank her coffee just with sugar. A whole bunch of little things we had to adjust to about each other, from personal habits to what to put on the shopping lists. Just thinking about it made me nervous.

While the coffee brewed, I called Beth on her cell. "Hi darling. I was wondering if I would hear from you before I got home."

"Thanks for letting me sleep, honey. I really needed it. Did you get some rest?"

"Not a lot. But I can sleep while you're at work. Are you hungry?"

"Very. But I'm behaving. Just having some coffee. I need to get some half and half on my way home in the morning."

"You don't have to do that, Eric. I can pick it up now."

"I'd rather you just come home. I miss you."

I heard Beth sigh over the phone. "I just melt inside when you say things like that. OK, you pick it up on your way home. Can you eat Chinese food when I get home? Or we could order in around 6:30 if you need a little time."

"I can eat now. It won't bother me. I've got a cast iron stomach."

"You're cute, you know. Should I just order? Spicy or not?"

"Not spicy. I may have a cast iron stomach but my mouth can't take it."

"And I love spicy foods. We have a lot to learn about each other, baby. And I want to learn it all."

I wished she was home. I just wanted to kiss and hug her more than anything. "Honey, we can order in when you get home. I want you to get back here as soon as possible."

Beth paused for a moment. "I'll be home in less than 10 minutes. Bye, my darling."

"Bye, honey."

I was watching the news when Beth got in 8 minutes later. I got up quickly and after taking some packages from her, I gave her a quick kiss hello. We put the bags down by the kitchen and I was able to give her a proper kiss, arms around her back and hers around my shoulders.

"Mmmm that's what I missed" Beth said, smiling, her face just inches from mine. "I almost woke you up to get a goodbye kiss, but that just would have been selfish. Still, I was tempted."

"Honestly, I'm glad you didn't" I replied. "I was exhausted when I fell asleep this morning. But I'm sure if you had, I would have found it in me to cooperate. You're worth just about any sacrifice, honey."

Beth's fingers flipped through the hair on my head. "You say the sweetest things. Makes me all wet when you say things like that. Are you interested in finding out?"

"To be honest, if I wasn't famished I would love to. I always wake up very hungry."

"Tell you what, hungry man. I'll call for a delivery, pay for it on the phone and tell them to just leave the food outside my door, and while we're waiting, you can take care of what I'm hungry for. Kind of a best of both worlds."

I really couldn't refuse such a fantastic offer. "Deal. Except I'm paying for dinner. I insist."

"OK, but only because you insist" Beth teased. Then a kiss and we got a menu from her local take out/delivery place and ordered dinner. When that was accomplished, I found myself being dragged to the couch.

"What about the bedroom?" I asked with our mouths mashed together.

"No time. Want you now."

Beth's hands were busy undoing my pants and pushing them down my legs, followed by my boxers. She pushed me down so I was sitting on the couch and she hiked up her skirt and just pulled her yellow and blue panties to the side. She straddled me, her knees on the couch and eased herself down on my ready cock.

"Oh, I've been missing this all afternoon" Beth moaned. "You were all I could think about while I was out. And I was hoping you'd want me, like I want you."

"This was a great idea, honey" I said, looking up into her beautiful face, glazed over in rapture. "I still have to pinch myself to make sure this is really my life." I grabbed her ass with both hands as she rode me, up and down, her pussy gripping me like a soft vise. She kept rising and falling with great tension in her legs. I reached up and pushed her sweater to her neck and found, to my delight,. Beth was braless. I pulled her to me and licked her tits all over, getting them nice and damp with my saliva. She cried out as I bit moderately on her swollen nubs. Her fingers were digging into my shoulders and her nails actually cut into me just a little bit. I cried out and Beth shoved her tongue into my mouth as her hips were grinding powerfully into mine.

We were fucking hard and both of us were making very loud grunts and groans when there was a loud knock on her door, The person on the other side of the door yelled out "Chinese food!" barely 10 feet away. Even through the door, he must have heard us loud and somewhat clear.

"Shit, he was just supposed to leave it outside the door!" Beth growled. "Just leave it by the door!" she yelled loud enough for the building across the street to hear.

"Chinese food!" the delivery man called again. "I need a signature!"

"Fuck, I am NOT getting up for this!" she moaned in frustration.

"You want me to get up and take care of it?" I said in a low voice.

"No! I don't want that cock to go anywhere!" Then shouting towards the door again: "Just leave it there! We'll get it in a few minutes!"

Still, the delivery guy was knocking hard on the door, asking for a signature on the slip. I didn't know if he was looking for a free peek at Beth or he just didn't get the hint. "Beth, we have to answer it already. He's knows we're here and he won't go. I think he even likes listening to what we're doing."

"Fine! I'll get it!" she said lifting off my cock and storming to the door, her top still around her neck and her chest bared to the world. She opened the door, and the delivery guy went bug eyed as she took the slip and just scribbled on the line. She took the food wordlessly and slammed the door, put the food on the table and was sliding back down on my dick in less than 20 seconds, start to finish.

"I can't believe you did that!" I said with wonderment in my voice and in my eyes. My cock hadn't gone soft at all; if anything, I was stiffer than before, it that was possible.

"He comes here all the time; I think he's got the hots for me. So, now he has something to jerk off to later!" We both were laughing hard even as Beth continued to pound herself up and down my cock. I held onto her tight and moved her onto her back on the couch and it was my turn to fuck her. Her legs were tight around my ass as I drove into her over and over. The couch was squeaking from our motions on the black leather and we were again grunting deeply as her pussy grasped me with all her skills.

"Fuck me just like that, baby! Fuck my hot little cunt!" Beth screamed and a few seconds later her pussy was spasming all around my member. I could barely pull back so I ground the root of my cock onto her engorged clit and she kept cumming. Beth dug her nails into my ass and with a loud cry I emptied my balls deep inside her incredibly snug pussy. We clung to each other breathlessly. Beth's lips found my neck and my chin, and then our lips found each other.

"You're incredible, honey. And you're ballsy too. I still can believe you went to the door like that!"

"Just be glad I still had my skirt on, or I would have gone to the door bottomless too! Well, in my panties, anyway. That would have given him a month of jerk off material!" Beth giggled like a young girl.

I said "You are a dirty, dirty girl, and I'm thrilled to be with you" as I kissed her softly. "Wicked, even."

"Keeps things interesting, don't you think?" Beth said as she kissed me back.

"I think life with you is never going to be boring. Not that I care either way. I just want to be with you. I don't care if we sit around watching TV every night. As long as I'm with you, Beth."

"My sweet, sweet man. I'm sure we can do things besides watch the tube every night. But let's go eat now, before it all gets cold. Then we can have a little time together before you have to go to work."

We had dinner, wonton soup and spare ribs, while I had shrimp with walnuts and Beth had a very spicy kung bao chicken. Then we sat and watched some news for a while before I had to get in the shower to get ready for work. Problem was, as much as I enjoyed my job, I really didn't want to go, I wanted to spend all night with Beth.

Beth made me lunch, a turkey sandwich with lettuce and tomatoes, to take with me. It was a very simple thing, making a sandwich, but it felt like a very big thing to me. Nobody ever made lunch for me to pack for work before. It touched me deep inside.

I came up behind her while she was packing it into a brown bag and just wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed the side of her neck. "Thank you so much, honey. No one's ever made me lunch to take with me before."

"It's really no big deal, Eric. I was glad to do it. I can do it every evening for you. My pleasure."

"It feels like a big deal to me. It's very sweet of you." I kissed her again on her neck.

"Keep doing that and you'll be calling out sick from work tonight. I might not let you go." She turned around so we were facing each other. "I like having someone for whom I can do these little things. I like having you, period." She looked at me wistfully.

"I have to go, Beth. I want to ask my supervisor about switching to days. Have you been thinking at all about what you want to do? Personally, I think you should take your time and figure out what would make you happy. Don't rush into anything. I can carry us for a while."

"I can carry myself just fine, baby. I've saved money just in case. I need to think it over carefully. I might even go back to school to get some sort of professional degree. I just don't know yet. Right now, I'd be happy to take care of you."

I ran my hand through her dark curls and I stared into her deep, dark eyes, so deep she could have hypnotized me if she wanted to. "I'd love to find out what that feels like, honey." We kissed a few times, but I had to leave. It was almost time for work. "I need to go. I...love you, Beth."

"I love you too Eric. I guess we both feel it," I kissed her as long as I could. "Call me when you take your lunch break?"

"Won't I wake you if I do?"

"Maybe. I'm used to being up late. Even if I'm asleep, I want you to call. I want to hear your voice. Now go, before I tackle you and pin you to the floor."

I left reluctantly, but happy at the same time. I was even humming to myself. When I got to work, evidently I still was humming, It was noticed.

A couple of my coworkers, Derek and Christy, came by my desk. "Someone's in a good mood, or is it a great mood?" Derek asked. I worked with both of them for almost three years, but didn't know them well. Again, my fault for not letting myself get close to people. They were both nice enough, but I kept them at an arms distance, like I had done with just about everyone.

"I guess it shows, doesn't it. Yeah, I'm in a great mood."

"Well, come on, who is she?" Christy asked good naturedly. She was a very cute redhead, petite, a little chubby, and very nice. She had shown some interest in me when I first started there, but...you know.

"Someone I met recently. Her name's Beth. I'm moving in with her." I had a small, enigmatic smile on my face.

"You're pulling our legs, right? How long have you known her?" Derek asked, not fully believing me.

"Not long, Trust me, it's as big a surprise for me as it is for you." We had to get to work; it was a little after 10 now and our supervisor, Rudy, was a fiend when it came to effective use of time.

"We are going to talk about this, Eric" Christy said. "Count on it. This is BIG!"

I chuckled to myself. I also knew I had to come up with a credible story. You can't exactly tell most people you're living with the woman who you met as a a pro. Besides, I would never tell anyone about what Beth had been doing. Not without her permission. It was no one's business. The only person I might share that with was Max, and again, only if Beth said it was ok.

The night passed as quick as it usually did. I was absorbed in my work and Rudy let me know I should take my break at 2:30. I stopped by his office and told him I met someone and I was interested in switching over to the day shift.

"Eric, you're one of my best coders. I really can't afford to lose you. What about a 3 grand a year raise instead? I really need you."

"Rudy, it's not a matter of money, although a raise would be nice. I'm with this amazing woman and she works days. I want to be on the same schedule with her, or as close as I can get. Come on, I've been here 3 years. Only Christy and Derek are still here at night from when I started. Derek will stay on nights forever and Christy...I don't know about Christy. I need this,"

"Well, I'll check, but I wouldn't get your hopes up. Go ahead, take your break."

I had a bad feeling Rudy wasn't even going to check for me. He had a reputation for taking credit for other people's work. I decided to give him a chance and see what happens.

I got my sandwich and a bottle of water and went to an unoccupied table in the lunch room and used my phone to call Beth. She picked up on the second ring. "Hi baby, I've been waiting to hear from you." She had a sleepy-seductive quality to her voice that did funny things to me inside.

"And I could barely wait to call you. 7 o'clock seems a long way off still. How are you, honey?"

"Missing you. I'm all alone in my bed. I was just about to get my vibrator and use it while thinking of your wicked tongue."

I froze in place, my sandwich halfway to my mouth. "Really? Or are you just teasing me?"

I was answered with the moderately loud buzzing sound. Then "I am very serious. I am always serious about my orgasms" Beth giggled. "You don't have to say a thing if you're not quite alone. Just listen to me."

I was about 20 feet away from my nearest co-worker. I could help her, if I spoke softly. But Beth was going to drive me to madness, Well, almost.

"I would love to help you if I can. What kind of vibrator is it?"

"I have a few. This one is a basic type, plastic and it just has a slight curve on the end. Perfect for either pressing on my clit or for sliding into my pussy when it's nice and wet. Like it is right now. I've had you on my mind since you left, baby, and I've been dying waiting for you to call." A lusty moan hit me, her voice soft and wanting.

"Are your nipples hard? Do you rub the vibrator on them?"

"Of course! I'm doing it right now...uhhhh..."

My lunch laid on the table, forgotten. "What I wouldn't give to be there watching you right now" I said with a great hunger for something besides food.

"Baby, if you were here right now, you wouldn't be watching me. Trust me. You'd be in bed with me and I'd show you plenty of things we could do with this toy that would bring us both pleasure. I think I'll have to do that when you get home. What a great way to start the morning."

My cock was like a steel rod in my pants. I had only scratched the surface of Beth's sexual appetite, I realized. She was so loving and kinky. A man's dream come true. "When your nipples are as hard as they get, start moving the vibrator down your tummy. Tell me how it feels."

"Baby, I love to talk dirty when I'm feeling naughty. Mmmm my skin is tingling all over. I'm moving the vibe along my body, and it's like my nerves are all on fire! Oh, god, my cunt is getting so sloppy. I wish you could see it or even better, smell it. I love the scent of a hot pussy. My own, or another sexy lady. Oh, you didn't know that, did you? That while I love men, love their big hard dicks, I also sometimes like a soft, sexy woman. I love to feel their tits, big tits, not like my little boobies." Beth was moaning loudly in my ear.

"Your tits are perfect, honey. Perfect for licking and sucking. Perfect for resting my head on. I wouldn't change you for anything."

"You're such a dear man, Eric. I wouldn't change you either. Now where was I...Oh yeah. I'm slowly moving down past my belly button. It both tickles and makes my skin jump. I love that feeling. I'm squirming all around, baby. I'm going to touch it to my slick lips. I might have to scream when I do that. Eric," Beth said softly, very seductively, "Is your cock hard from me teasing you?"

"Yes, honey, very much so." I couldn't say specifically that my cock felt like it wanted to leap out of my shorts. There were people wandering not far from me.

"Can you go to the men's room and have a little privacy? Do you have enough time?"

"I have about a half hour still. I can go to the men's room on the next floor; there's no one on that floor at night."

"Hang up and get down there, quickly, Eric. I'm so hot I feel like I'm blazing! Go in a stall and call me right back. I'll be waiting...desperately. Don't make me wait too long" Beth said, groaning.

"Give me two minutes. I'll be right back!"

I got rid of my garbage and, after looking discreetly around the hall, went down the stairway to the next floor down, which was dark except for a few lights, just enough for me to find the men's room on that floor. I went in the flipped on the bathroom lights. I settled into the handicapped stall for the space, and called Beth back. She was such a seductress, getting me to join her in something I never would have believed I could have done. The risk was low on this deserted floor, but still, there was a little risk. And it made this that much more exciting.

"What took you so long?" Beth whined. Her voice was teasing me with that mix of lust and fun.

"It's only been a little more than 3 minutes, honey."

"You said two. I almost started again without you. My cunt is like a furnace. That word doesn't offend you, does it, when I call it my cunt?"

"Not in this context it doesn't. I've never used it like this, though."

"Say it, baby. Tell me you want to eat my cunt. I want to hear you say it" Beth moaned, louder.

"I wish I was pushing my face into your delicious cunt right now. I'd love to run my tongue all around those bare lips and get your cream on my tongue and in my mouth."

Beth was groaning and whimpering, I was surprised at the wicked words coming from my own mouth, but she had me so turned on, I would have done anything she asked me to do. She had me in her naughty grasp, and I loved being there.

"Is your cock out, baby? Are you big and hard?"

"I'm very hard for you, but my cock is in my pants still."

"Well, take it out already! It's not doing either of us any good in your pants. Come on, I want to hear you jerking your dick for me."

I freed my cock and sat on the seat with my legs as wide apart as I could with my pants still on around my ankles. "I've got it out now. I wish you could see it. Even more, I wish you could taste it. It's even got a drop of precum on the tip, all clear and sticky."

Beth was crying out, getting close to cumming. "Listen to this, baby" she urged me as she put the phone right by her pussy. At first I could hear the toy buzzing clearly, but then it had a muffled sound as Beth pushed it inside her desperate pussy. I could hear her cries in the background as she fucked herself hard and her pussy spasmed with her climax. "Fuck me, you dirty man! You wish you were stuffing that big dick in my hot little cunt, don't you! Tell me!"

Rabbitman55
Rabbitman55
1,301 Followers