Call Girl Changed My Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry, Beth. I couldn't help it."

She kissed my lips and said "I told you before, don't worry about that. It was expected. You've never even been touched before by a woman and you were very aroused. You'll recover quickly and then we'll go again. And you'll be fine, Soon to be great." Another kiss and then she got up and went to the bathroom to wash her hand. She came back a couple of minutes later with a damp towel and told me to stand up and take off my shorts. I got them off and Beth cleaned me up before hanging the towel on the doorknob.

We got on the bed and laid back on the pillows and she cuddled into my arms affectionately. This felt almost as good as my orgasm, better in some ways. "You haven't asked me anything about my life, Eric, and I know so much now about you. Do you want to ask me anything?"

I really did, but I didn't feel right asking her anything about how she ended up in her line of work, much as I wanted to know. "Why don't you just tell me about your life? Whatever you want to share."

"You're not going to ask how come I'm a call girl?"

"It doesn't seem like it's my place. You can tell me if you want, or not if you don't."

"I keep saying you're very sweet. Most men, it's the first thing they want to know about me. I'm from Seattle originally. I had a happy childhood, with two older sisters. I went to NYU to study English Literature. I've got bills up the ying yang that I'm trying to pay off, and being a call girl is a much easier way to pay them than anything I could do legitimately. I'm not rebelling against my parents or anything. I'm just trying to get by. That's the basics. Maybe we'll get into things deeper the next time."

"Next time? Beth, I can't exactly afford a next time, not for a while anyway."

She sat up, a flash of anger on her face. "You still don't understand that I'm here tonight, staying with you tonight, because I want to. I want you to take me out on a date. I like you, Eric. Believe me, it's surprising to me as well. I don't ever date the men I meet. The agency would fire me if they found out, actually. It's a big no-no." She took my hand. "Eric, you need to get this through your head. I really do like you. There's something about you. And don't even think for a minute it's pity, because it's not. Even when I was just dating in college, I rarely met a man who was as kind and thoughtful as you are. It's hard to believe you have no experience with women, even just socially. So, tell me, when are we going out?"

"I don't know...I guess when you have a free night?"

"Sunday then. I don't work Sundays. Not a religious thing; it's just a slow day. I'm Jewish, actually."

"Really? So am I. That's nice how that worked out, It's Kismet."

"Kismet?" I explained about the old movie and how it came to mean something destined to be. "I like that. Kismet. So it's a date, right? You'll take me to dinner Sunday?"

"I'd love to, really. My first date and it's with an incredibly beautiful woman. Wait, Sunday night's no good. I work nights, Sunday through Thursday. But I could make it during the day, brunch and maybe a movie. I just have to be done by 9 so I can get ready to go to work at 10."

Beth smiled and said. "Done, I work nights mostly as well. So days are best for us. But I do work most Friday and Saturday nights. They're busy."

"I understand. You've got to make a living."

"You're very understanding, Eric. Now, how are you feeling? Think you're ready for a more advanced lesson?"

"I think I'd love to try. You're really a very lovely lady, Beth, in every sense of the word."

"I like being with nice men. I don't meet too many of them." She kissed me, a sweet kiss to start, that just kept getting hotter and hotter. Soon I was getting hard again and Beth took notice. "You have a very nice cock, baby. I think it's going to please us both. I'm very hot myself." We were kissing harder, and I was planting kisses all over her face and her neck, like she had done for me earlier. I was paying special attention to her neck and throat. "Oh, that's very good, baby. I love being kissed there, It's a major erogenous zone for me. You should put your hand in my panties and feel how wet I am. Don't be nervous, just touch me there for now."

I very nervously pushed my hand into her panties and touched her slippery pussy, the first one I ever touched. It felt a little weird, but Beth was enjoying it, and she used her hand to guide me to where and how she liked to be touched particularly. I was stroking my middle finger up and down the center and she had me pause at the top and press the little button of her clit. Beth gasped as she ground her pussy onto my fingers, which were getting very slick from her natural lubrication. "Eric, I want you to taste me. Not from your fingers, although you can do that too. I want you to take my panties off and get between my legs and taste me. I'll tell you how I like it. It's so easy" she whispered lustily.

Here goes nothing I thought to myself and I positioned myself between those long, elegant legs. I grabbed her panties at the hips and tugged down. Beth lifted and pulled her legs back to help me and soon I was facing her pussy. I also got a whiff of her scent, and it smelled great, nothing like the old joke about fish. It was a little musky and very fresh at the same time. She had a small patch of pubic hair on the mound but the lips were bare. I took a tentative lick and Beth shuddered.

"That feels good, but you should work up to it. See the dampness on my inner thighs? That's a very sensitive area and you should start there. You can lick the moisture and even bite me very carefully there. Think of it like you're working from the edges towards the middle. Try it."

That's what I did, starting at her inner thighs, first the right, then the left, Beth was moaning a lot and she pushed her thighs together along my face. I did that for a little while then licked her vulva and the closer I got to her opening, the stronger the taste I was getting from her pussy. "Circle me" she moaned. "Work your tongue in a long circle, all around, and get closer to my slit each time. Then start over, going faster."

I answered by doing as she said, long circles all around her pussy, going faster as I went. I got closer so my nose pressed on her clit and Beth lifted her hips off the bed. She grabbed my head and pushed hard against my face and her breathing got more ragged. "Faster, baby. Go faster. Yes, like that. Oh my god, that's so good. Put your fingers inside me, Eric. Start with two. Yes, just like...that."

Beth was thrusting into my fingers, which I was pushing in and out. My hand was getting all wet with this slick, slippery fluid. "Lick my clit, Eric! Lick it all around in little circles! Oh god, Yes! I'm cumming...! Ugn!"

I felt her pussy grabbing my fingers and her own fingers were grabbing my hair. She was breathing hard as she relaxed her grips, and I pulled my fingers from her. I felt all wet from my nose to below my chin. "Did you enjoy that? Did I do it right?"

Beth gasped " I can't believe you're asking me that. You were perfect, You're a natural. Come here and kiss me."

"Don't you want me to wash my face first?"

"Not at all. I don't want you to get out of this bed. I don't mind the taste of myself." I moved up and we were kissing again, all passion and my cock was tickling her tummy. I even left a small trace of my fluid on her body. "Lay back. There's something I want to do before you get inside me."

I knew what she was going to do and I was trembling a little. Beth kissed my chest, licking my nipples, which I felt down to my groin and the back of my legs. She was looking up at me as she slithered lower down, Small nibbles on my lower belly, beneath my belly button were making my muscles jump around, and I let out a soft, long moan. I watched as my cock slid along her throat and then her lips were right there, I was breathing hard and my heart felt like it would burst through my chest. Beth gave me this incredibly sexy smile, then flicked her tongue out and swirled all around my crown, warm and wet. I understood then why her hips thrust off the bed when I tasted her. My body did the same thing, a movement I couldn't control, not that I wanted to. Her fingers grasped the base and Beth licked my cock all over, from the root to the tip. "Beth, that's amazing. Really. I feel like every nerve in my body is on fire."

"Keep enjoying it, baby. Just try not to cum. Let me know when you're getting close, and we'll let you calm down. But until then..." Beth then engulf me, sliding her lips slowly down the head of my cock, pausing when she got to the ridge and licked the underside, and then moving down the shaft, taking my entire cock into her wet, loving mouth. I could feel her gently sucking me, her tongue massaging the tube along the bottom of my dick. Her fingers of her other hand found my testicles and massaged them, rolling my balls carefully. It was a good thing I had cum not long before, or I would have blown by then. After a few minutes of this incredible bliss, I felt my body getting close and I warned her.

Beth let me out of her mouth and a few strands of her saliva connected my cock and her lips, which then went onto her chest as she came back to me. We shared a few kisses and just held each other for a while.

"Beth, that felt so good. I know you do that...well, anyway, it was great."

"Next time will be even better, when I let you finish. You know, when I'm with a man professionally, they have to wear a condom, no exceptions. Even for the oral part. And usually in my personal life as well, no condoms, no way, at least until our relationship gets to the point where we're monogamous. But since you've never been with a woman before, you're safe. I'm on the pill, so you can cum inside me when the time comes. And you don't have to worry about me; I get tested regularly. I'm safe for you."

"You didn't have to tell me, Beth. I know you wouldn't put me at risk. I can just tell. But I do appreciate it. You're very sweet yourself. Not just beautiful on the outside, but within you as well. You've got a great heart." Beth held me closer and she played with my chest hair. That also felt great, very sensual. "For the first time in a very long time I feel like I'm lucky. If the agency had sent any other woman over, this would not be happening this way."

"I guess it's Kismet, then" Beth said, giggling. I joined her, She wasn't only beautiful, she was cute, adorable as well and she had a sense of humor.

"You make me feel so good. Not just down there. I mean here" I said as I touched over my heart.

"You do the same for me, Eric. As soon as I walked in tonight, you treated me like a woman, not some whore. I really liked how you had something to eat and some wine for us to share. You treated me like a person. Trust me, it doesn't happen often."

I felt Beth's fingers encase me again, stroke me slowly. I reached for her, running my hand over the curve of her ass, which was smooth and silky. She rubbed her leg in between mine and her foot played with mine. She said, softly, "I think I should be on top, so I can control things, make the pleasure last for us both as long as possible. But if you would rather be on top of me, we'll make that work too." She kissed my chest and my throat. It made me shiver again.

"I trust your judgement, Beth. You know much more than I do about this."

Beth rolled with me, gently pushing me on my back and her hips slid lower until I felt her pussy sliding along the length of my shaft, leaving a wet trail. "Are you ready? Because I'm very ready for you."

"I'm ready. I feel like I've been ready for years."

Beth held my cock up straight, and her lips caressed the tip of my cock. She rubbed the head around her clit, and then she was the one trembling. She slowly slid down, taking me into the most amazing feeling I could ever imagine. It was like warm oil and soft suede all at once. And she was snug too, a gentle grip, She was grunting, her eyes half closed and she somehow managed to giggle at the same time. "You should see the look on your face, baby. It's beautiful and wide eyed." She stayed very still letting us both get used to the sensations. I reached up and touched her, everywhere, anywhere I could manage.

"That feels wonderful, Eric. keep touching me, You have a nice way about you." She ran her fingers through my chest hair, and her nails lightly scraped my skin. I had a need to move around, to thrust up to her, but Beth was still sitting almost still on me, just shifting her hips around in little circles. I was being squeezed by her pussy, and it felt wonderful. I kept touching her body, and paid special attention to her thick nipples, pulling at them kind of clumsily. Beth held my hands and guided me, showing me how she liked to be touched. "You're doing great, baby. You're an excellent student" she said with a sexy chuckle.

I was so overwhelmed with this amazing feeling I was speechless. I didn't know what to say to her. I just knew this was the best day of my life. And I knew if we had just gone to bed like a call girl and her client, it wouldn't have been even half this good.

Beth then leaned over and kissed me. She stayed like that and I wrapped my arms around her back, keeping her there, her small soft breasts pressing into my chest. Then she started moving faster, Her hips were rising and falling and I felt this incredible sensation as her pussy glided up and down my cock, hitting that pleasurable area on the underside of the head. I was gasping with joy, kissing Beth all over her face, a mix of lust and gratitude in my kisses. She kissed me back, and she dug her nails into the side of my ass cheeks. Her nipples rubbed on mine and I heard these short, sharp grunts from her lips, getting more rapid as her body moved harder. Our hips were slapping together, filling my room with the sounds of flesh on flesh.

"I think I'm almost there, Beth."

Beth started really riding me harder and she pushed her right nipple to my lips. I started sucking and biting instinctively and she cried out as she pushed down hard, grinding around my hips. She whispered, simply, "Cum now, Eric. Let it go." I was like a dam bursting. My ass cheeks flexed and I churned out blast after blast of my semen as I grabbed her ass tight in my hands, holding on tight. I was gasping out loud. My eyes must have been really wide open, because it seemed like all this light filled my head. I was in sensory overload, and the feeling of Beth's body on top of mine was what I was craving right then more than anything. I kissed her cheek and her neck, and I felt her warm breath blowing on my shoulder, rapidly. She felt so good, so perfect.

Then she kissed my ear, my bad ear and I kind of stiffened up. I went from relaxed to uptight again, and Beth could sense it. "Don't worry about that, Eric. I don't care what your ear looks like. I don't care what your cheek looks like. You were great just now. You made me feel so good, and that's all I care about right now. And I will never, ever care about your cheek or your ear, whether we never see each other again after Sunday or if we spend a lifetime together. Understand me, Eric. I...don't...care."

I stared into her eyes and I knew she was telling me the truth. I finally let go of my insecurity, at least as far as Beth was concerned. I trusted her. And I cried again, but this time the tears were tears of joy.

We stayed like that, cuddling closely, for a long time. I had to use the bathroom, so I got up, went and brushed, and I brought back some water for Beth. I then excused myself for a few minutes to clean up in the living room. the cheese in the trash and the wine in the fridge. Beth came out and said "You don't have a toothbrush for me, do you?" Actually, I happened to have an extra brush head for my electric and I gave it to her and she did what she needed to in the bathroom while I finished tidying up. Beth asked me for a t-shirt to sleep in, so it was decided, she was spending the night. "You don't have anywhere to go in the morning, do you?" Beth asked,

"Just my food shopping for the week. I'm kind of a creature of habit. Saturday is my chores day. Shopping, laundry, cleaning. But I can move things around. If you want to spend the day."

Another smile from her. "I don't want to upset your routine."

"My routine could use some upsetting. I'd love to spend some time with you. I'd love to learn all about you."

"Tell you what, Eric. I'm supposed to work starting at 8 tomorrow night. It's a busy night. But I told Evelyn I might not be back for a few days. We can spend the day together. I would just have to get home and get some clothes and a few other things, and I could stay until you go to work Sunday. I could work that night instead. If you want me to. You're not obligated." Unbelievably, she was a little insecure as well.

"Beth, I'd love for you to stay. I wouldn't be keeping you from anything, would I? Besides work.?"

"I'm like you, I do my chores over the weekend. We could go food shopping together. Wait I have an idea. We can both do our shopping together, you take your things back here while I go to my place. Then you can come to me and I'll make dinner for you tomorrow night. How's that sound? Keep in mind, I'm a pretty good cook."

"Only if I can make you breakfast in the morning. I'm ok in the kitchen as well. And I've never had a woman other than my mother make me dinner before. It's a great idea. Thank you."

"Don't thank me; I haven't cooked for you yet." She kissed me, this dream girl, she really liked kissing me. I loved kissing her. I mean I loved it.

We got into my bed and I was nervous yet again. I never had slept with a

woman in my bed before, and while it seemed like no big deal on the surface, it kind of was a big deal to me, sharing my bed. Beth snuggled up to me. I had on shorts and a shirt. she wore one of my shirts, and she seemed very at ease. "You're nervous, aren't you, Eric. Relax, this is the easy part. It's almost 11. Do you want to watch the news? Like a typical couple?"

"I usually watch the news, though not in bed. I like the idea." I turned on the tv and we cuddled as we watched the news, all the bad and a few good things, and we cuddled and snuggled and kissed and cuddled some more. I still had to pinch myself to believe this wasn't a dream. This smart, funny, sweet and sexy woman really liked me for me. Before the sports segment came on at the end, I fell into a deep, peaceful sleep.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I woke up at 7:30 to a weird sensation of someone in bed with me, facing away from me, her chest slowly rising and falling. It took a moment to remember who she was and why she was there. It wasn't a dream. Beth was sleeping soundly next to me. Wow. Just wow. I didn't want to wake her, but I had to pee. So I got out of bed as gently as I could, used the bathroom and made a cup of coffee and got the morning paper from the door. I wanted to let Beth sleep, so I sat at my small dining table while I read and sipped. I checked my email on my phone. My normal morning routine when I was off from work.

At 9, Beth was still asleep, so I crawled back into bed and just laid there next to her. I liked watching her sleep. I really liked having her in my bed. About 20 minutes later, Beth finally began to stir. She slowly opened her lovely brown eyes and, like me, needed a moment to get her bearings, where she was and why. Then she smiled at me and I felt my heart melt.

"Good morning, pretty lady."

"Good morning to you too. Can you give me a couple of minutes? I really have to use the bathroom."

"Of course. Would you like some coffee?"

"Oh god, yes! Black with two sugars?"

"I'll bring it to you here in bed."

"Lucky me" she said with a touch of her hand to my chest. "No kisses until I brush my teeth though." She scooted out of bed and to the bathroom, and I made her coffee.