Call Girl Changed My Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth also enjoyed music and sports. We liked some of the same music (60s and 70s rock) and a few things different. She liked current music more than I did. We also liked sports. Both of us were Yankees fans but she still loved the Seahawks from her Seattle childhood, while I was a Jets fan.

"You know," Beth said, "the Seahawks are playing the Jets at MetLife this season." She lifted an eyebrow.

"Well, if everything is going well I might have to get us tickets. So long as we don't kill each other at the game."

She laughed lightly. "I'll try to resist throttling you. Maybe I'll just kiss you to death instead."

"Promise?"

Beth kissed me with those wonderfully warm lips. It made me dizzier than a six pack of beer could. "I promise."

We were inches apart, ready for more kisses, when a buzzer sounded on her phone. "That's dinner. Want to join me in the kitchen while I finish?"

"Only if you let me help out. What do you need me to do?"

"Can you carve a chicken?"

"Sure. But it should sit on the carving board for 10 minutes or so first."

"Really? Why?"

"So the juices can redistribute. It keeps the bird from drying out."

"You're just like google, you know so many things."

"I read a lot. Time on my hands and all."

Beth was quiet for a minute; there was that one uncomfortable subject hanging there. But she just pushed it aside. We chatted about books and authors while she finished the potatoes and carrots that cooked with the chicken, This was a real Jewish-style chicken dinner.

I carved the bird, and Beth put on some soft music in the background while we ate and talked some more. Maybe she didn't know about "resting" meat before cutting it, but she sure knew how to cook a delicious meal. Everything was excellent, and I had a glass of wine with dinner. I couldn't believe how much I was enjoying myself, and Beth clearly was having just as good a time as I was. I was thinking to myself if this was all there was to our relationship, a very pleasant friendship, I'd have been content. But that was the still insecure part of my mind talking. The rest of me, the main part, desired much more.

"Beth, do you mind if I ask you a question?

"Uh-oh. I don't know if I like the sound of that. I'll answer if I can. I guess."

"Do you...like what you do? I mean do you physically enjoy it? Having sex with all different men? If I'm crossing a line, please tell me."

"Eric, it's kind of a touchy subject. I wouldn't think you'd have to ask, really. But I know men who I see socially get hung up about this, so I'll answer you. But I don't want to talk about that part of my job ever again. I'll talk to you about if I had a bad day, because I have a lot of bad days in this job. But the sexual part from now on is off limits. Ok? The answer is of course not. I'm Beth, now your friend and lover, and maybe we're heading for something more. I hope so because I really enjoy your company. But the job is done by 'Laurel', who puts on an act for the men. I'm not supposed to just lay there while they do what they do. I'm also supposed to make them feel good, fulfill their fantasies if I can, if it's nothing too outrageous. But that's 'Laurel'. I'm Beth, and when Beth is with someone, they're with the real me, my emotions, my feelings, my desires and dreams. And my heart. I'm with you because I chose to be with you, because I see you as someone very like me. I don't care if you're rich or poor or anything else like that, as long as you treat me with respect and you're honest with me. So please, don't confuse Beth and 'Laurel'. We wear the same clothes and we share the same body, but that's where the resemblance ends. I need her to do my job. When she has sex with someone, there's no pleasure in it for her or me. The men rent my body, but not what's inside. Does that make sense to you?"

"Actually, it makes perfect sense. Thank you for answering. I promise I'll never bring it up again." I reached across the table and took her hand in mine. Then I picked it up and kissed the back of her hand, and then turned it over and kissed the palm. Beth giggled, and it was a very sweet and accepting sound.

"That was very lovely, Eric. Don't worry; I'm not angry that you asked that question. Men aren't the only ones who've asked me. But it's a touchy subject for me. Besides, if I expect you to be honest with me, I have to be honest with you. Did you have enough to eat? Want a little more?"

"God, no. I won't be able to move. I already ate a lot more than I usually do. And it was delicious. Really. Honestly." We both giggled at that.

"I like having someone to cook for. My Jewish soul and all. Help me clean up, please?"

"I was just about to offer. I'll do the dishes if you want."

"You can dry, Eric. I'll wash my own dishes."

So we stood in the kitchen as Beth wore her rubber gloves, washing dishes and I dried them before putting them in the drainboard. It felt very domestic, and very natural. When we finished we went back into the living room.

I sat back and Beth leaned against me, in the crook where my arm met my shoulder and just settled in there. Again, this felt like it was the way it was supposed to be. She said "Alexa, play Sam Cooke." From her Echo on the table came the great soul singer. It was sexy and heartfelt music, just right for the moment. "Eric, I guess you don't know how to dance, do you?"

"No, I've never danced before at all."

"Well, I want to dance, So come on, get up, and I'll show you how. Slow dancing is very easy to do, and it's a lot of fun."

The song Bring it on Home to Me came on, and Beth showed me how to hold her to start, one of my arms around her waist and the other sticking out holding her hand as her other arm went around my shoulder. I was clumsy at first, looking down at my feet more than I looked at Beth's face, but soon I got the simple steps down and the rhythm was easy. Soon we were swaying together in step as the songs changed, but stayed in that slow, sexy, steady pace. Being 5'8", Beth was only a couple of inches shorter than I was, and in her low heels there was no more than 2 inches difference between us. It was so easy to keep eye contact, and just looking into those brilliant dark eyes, big and shining, had me excited, and she could feel it.

Beth pushed closer to me. She dropped my hand and put both her hands around the back of my neck, I just automatically put my other hand around her lower back and she was pressed tight against me. Her head was resting on my shoulder and I could feel her warm breath on my neck and throat.

This was my first experience with romance, and it was making my heart pound hard enough that Beth had to feel it, maybe she could even hear it. "This is very nice. I feel so comfortable in your arms, Eric. Like I was born to be here. Look at me,"

I turned my head, once again captivated by her gorgeous eyes. I kissed her, a very long and lingering kiss. She nuzzled against my throat, taking a tiny nibble and she whispered "Wait here for a couple of minutes. I'll call you to come to my bedroom when I'm ready for you. It won't take long, I promise." We kissed again before I reluctantly let her go and I sat on her couch.

Beth was right, I only waited about 5 minutes before I heard her call "Eric, come on back." It didn't take more than 10 seconds to get there, the room lit only by a few candles. Beth was waiting for me on her bed. Her sweater and skirt were gone and she laid there in nude stockings with matching high heels, She was topless and had on a pair of nude lace high cut panties. Her legs were bent at the knees and her right was over her left.

Beth nodded to a chair over by the closet facing the bed, about 6 feet away. "I want you to sit over there. But first, take off your clothes, nice and slow. I want to enjoy watching you."

My fingers were trembling as I fumbled with the buttons on my shirt, which slowed me down. Beth mumbled encouraging words as she watched me take off my shirt and her hands were sliding around her tits, cupping and massaging her small, perfect mounds. Her fingers tweaked her nipples as I unbuttoned my pants, pulled down the zipper and just let them fall to the floor. I was standing there in just a pair of black cotton boxer briefs with my cock pressing on the front. Beth's hands traced their way down her soft, tan tummy, teasing the lace on the edge of her panties. I matched her, playing with the elastic on my shorts while we watched each other, teasing each other. It was incredibly sexy, watching Beth getting turned on, and I thought I'd lose it right there when she started touching her pussy through her panties, pressing her fingers against her slit which was standing out in detail. I couldn't help touching my cock through my shorts, not that I thought she didn't want me to touch it. Beth moaned, or maybe it was me. Or maybe it was both of us. Her hands went into her panties and she was squirming around her bed, those long, luscious legs shaking a bit.

"Take off your panties. I want to see your pussy" I said in a voice not entirely my own. It didn't sound like me. I never talked to anyone with any sort of authority, man or woman.

Beth moaned as she lifted her legs straight up in the air and pulled her panties down over her hips, and then up along her legs and then off and onto the floor. Before spreading her legs open, she ran her hands along her thighs for me to see, caressing her soft, smooth skin. Then she parted her legs wide and her pussy was staring at me, glistening with her moisture.

"What's good for me is good for you, baby, Off with those, then sit in the chair." I pulled my boxers down and my cock sprang out hard and almost straight, with a slight upwards curve. I sat in her chair and my dick was pointing almost straight up in that position. Beth whispered "You have such a beautiful cock. I could just gobble it up. Later. Right now I want you to play with yourself for me. I want to watch you stroke that gorgeous dick."

"Only if I can watch you play with your pussy" I responded in a choked voice. "It's a huge fantasy of mine."

"Oh, baby, I planned to. Go ahead. Just thinking about it gets me so fucking hot."

I grasped my cock in my hand and, like I had done countless times before, I stroked myself slowly. But this time was different from every other time. I had the most inspirational sight in front of me, this stunning woman touching her pussy, Beth slipped two fingers from her left hand into her leaking slit while the fingers of her right hand teased slowly around her engorged clit. Her eyes narrowed to half-slits as an incredibly erotic sound escaped her throat. I was massaging my cock at a gradually faster pace, entranced by the sight of Beth pleasuring herself. Her inspiration was me.

I kept jerking my cock for her, speeding up, then slowing down when I felt I was getting too close to cumming. A few times I let go of my cock altogether and it was twitching on it's own, and I heard Beth whimpering as her fingers moved faster, both inside her pussy and around her clit. "I'm pulsing, Eric. Do you want me to cum for you? Do you want to watch me explode for you?"

"God, yes. I want to see you cum. Do you want me to cum with you? Do you want to watch me shoot my sperm all over my hand and my body? I'm so close, Beth. I can cum with you."

"No, Eric. Come here, and jerk your cock right in front of me, and give me your load. All over my body, wherever you want. My face, my tits or tummy and pussy. Anywhere. I need to feel it, all hot and sticky." She grunted and her body twisted around as her fingers drove into her over and over.

I got up and hurried over to where she was on the bed. I got there just in time, spraying my load with a loud cry, splattering her chest and tummy. Beth screamed out and she came as my semen landed on her aroused flesh. Her body jerked as I spurted the last of my seed, the last few droplets clinging to my hand. Beth moaned as her own climax eased off. She whispered "Get on the bed with me, Eric. Lay next to me, Hold me please. Hold me."

I got on the bed with Beth and cradled her in my arms. Even with my semen on her skin, she felt better than I could have ever imagined. She was so soft. She felt...cozy. It's the only word I can think of to describe her. She was cozy. I kissed her forehead and she kissed my chest. "That was so intense" I whispered. "I've masturbated a lot over the years, and it never felt anywhere near that good before. It was almost as good as sex with you last night. Almost, anyways."

Beth put her arms around my back and my cum was pasty, mixed with my perspiration and hers. I didn't care at all about that. I would have rather held her then than anything, literally anything else. "I don't know if you'll believe me, Eric, but I've never done that with anyone before. Not a lover nor a client. I've never masturbated in front of anyone else before. You're my first. And I loved it." Her lips found mine and we shared a lot of very tender kisses. "I'm going to get us a warm towel. I'll be right back." She kissed me again and got up, returning a minute later to wipe the stickiness from both our skin.

When we were somewhat cleaned up, Beth settled back down to lay against me. We stayed just like that, very still, very quiet, lost in our own thoughts. The last 28 hours felt like a dream. All thanks to this amazing woman who was lying next to me. "Beth, don't take this the wrong way..."

"Uh-oh. I don't know if I want to hear this."

"Yes you do. I want to thank you. Not for sleeping with me. Not that that part hasn't been fantastic. But for the rest of it. The intimacy. Something I never thought I'd share with anyone." I started crying, and Beth held me again, crying with me. This wasn't about catharsis. It was about joy, at least for me.

"You're such a beautiful man, Eric. I feel this incredible soul within you. I felt it almost from the moment I walked in your door last night. I can't believe how things have gone with us in a single day. I don't regret it at all. I feel like I've known you a long time. It's strange, I admit. 30 hours ago we never heard of each other. When I met you, I could tell I didn't want to just fuck you. I wanted to share love with you." She was quiet for a minute. "I know that's a lot for someone like you to process." Beth got up on her elbow to look right at me. "You know what I feel the worst thing is? After tomorrow afternoon, we won't be able to see each other until next week. Even though we both work nights, it will be hard to get together."

"I know. I feel like I want to see you every day. Although I do have plans with a woman Tuesday before I go to work." I saw a flash of jealousy on her face. "Take it easy, Beth. It's my sister. She left me a message while I was out, I called her and we talked a bit. I even told her about you. Just the bare basics for now. She was excited for me, and she was thrilled when I agreed to meet her in a restaurant for dinner. I've never done that with her before. She said she loves you already." I smiled at Beth, and she touched my cheek and shoulder. "I have a lot to make up to my family. I've pushed them all away for a lot of years, especially Max. Oh, I told you that, didn't I."

"I don't mind hearing about it again. I want to know about you. And I want you to know about me."

I asked Beth if she wanted something to drink and she said to just bring a couple of bottles of water. I went to the kitchen and took a moment to gather myself together, but I cried for a minute instead. I still didn't feel worthy of being so happy. I really did need to see a therapist. Beth had the potential to be someone very serious in my life, maybe more, and I desperately wanted to avoid fucking it up. I washed my face quickly, got the two bottles of water, and headed back to bed with Beth.

"What took you so long? It's not that big an apartment."

"I just needed a moment to myself. Now I want a lot of moments with you."

Beth patted the bed and lifted the covers for me, I slipped in bed and Beth rested her head on my chest, right over my heart. I thought I could really fall for this woman. Hard. I still had to be careful; I didn't know all that much about her and I knew from some pysch class at school that people have a tendency to fall for the first person they sleep with. But it was obvious that Beth was also developing strong feelings for me as well, and she certainly slept with people before, not even counting her current work.

"Eric, sweetie, we don't have to have sex again tonight. We can, or we could just lay here and talk for a while and just drift off to sleep. Honestly I would personally prefer that. I'm a little tired. But if you want me, I'm sure you could convince me. I have great faith in your powers of persuasion."

"Beth, if you're tired, I don't want to 'persuade' you to do anything. I'm very content to just spend the time with you."

So we talked for the next few hours, back and forth, and we learned a lot more about each other. As much as we were both feeling this special connection, we learned that neither of us were perfect, not by a longshot. In a way, that made things better. We were both human, flaws and all. And it didn't change the way we were feeling about each other. By 2 AM we were all talked out for the night. We shared our last kiss for the day, and this time Beth spooned me, It was very comforting feeling her behind me, her breasts gently rubbing on my upper back, her breath on my neck and the warmth of her pussy radiating up to the cheeks of my buttocks. And her arm was around my body, holding me to her. She even teased me a little, giving my penis a quick squeeze, She whispered tiredly in my ear "Tomorrow morning I'll make it up to him. Then you can take me to brunch. For now, though, good night, honey. Get some rest."

"Good night, Beth. Sweetheart." She signed contentedly, and we both drifted off to a nice, uninterrupted slumber.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I woke up to the feeling of something wet on my cock, and I looked to see Beth just lazily licking me all over my cock and balls. "Good morning, sleepy head" she said with a loving smile. "Did you sleep well?"

"Uh, very well, thanks. Is this how you usually wake a man up?"

Beth giggled, a sound that was just her, "Not usually. But it beats the hell out of an alarm clock, doesn't it?" I also noticed she was straddling my left leg and her pussy was gently rubbing on my shin, leaving a little moisture on my limb.

"This is the best way to wake up" I said softly. "But I have to use the bathroom, Beth, or I'm going to end up doing something you don't want in your bed or your mouth."

She let my cock fall from her lips and said "Ewww! Go! There are some things I won't do, for love or money!"

I got to the bathroom and had to push my cock down to get my urine in the bowl. Then I brushed my teeth before rejoining Beth in her bed.

"Now where was I..." Beth said as if she couldn't remember what we had been doing.

"I think you were giving me a delightful blowjob. But how about you let me snack on your pussy while you continue? I'm very hungry tool."

"You can snack on this, baby" Beth said seductively. "But I want you on top of me. You can feed me your tasty cock while you lick me." With that, with surprising strength, Beth pulled me so I hovered over her, my cock pointing right down at her lips. I parted her thighs and took a long, slow lick around her pussy, starting at her smooth outer lips. She sighed as she took an equally slow lick along my shaft, teasing my glans. She grabbed my cheeks and pulled me down. I spread my legs wider so my cock was rubbing on her pursed lips as she flicked her tongue out and along my cock.

I moaned right into her pussy, giving her some vibrations that had her hips rolling side to side. She grabbed my cock at the base firmly and licked the head much more aggressively. My hips hunched and if she didn't have such a tight grip on my dick, I would have tried to bury it deep down her throat.