Call Girl Changed My Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I swirled my tongue all over her slick pussy, getting her sweet, salty cream all over my face, at least from my cheeks down, I kept probing her with my tongue and lips and I could feel her knowing hands wandering all over my ass. It was very erotic and I copied her, filling my hands with her warm, soft cheeks. Then I just instinctively went lower. My tongue flickered into the tight little ring of her anus. It didn't taste anything like what I was expecting. Musky, tangy with a trace of soap.

"Oh god, Eric, whatever you do, don't stop that!" Beth pulled her legs further back, opening her anus just enough for the tip of my tongue to worm its way in. I rubbed her pussy with three fingers, rapidly moving along her slit and and gliding over her clit. Beth was so enraptured with what I was doing, she actually ceased giving her attention to me. I figured if she was enjoying this so much, a little more would be even better. So I sucked on my forefinger and pressed it to her anus and then slowly worked it in her, one knuckle at a time.

Beth's body tensed up and her legs went around my head, making it hard for me to breathe. I didn't care, I didn't care that she had, for the moment, stopped attending to me. "Another finger", she moaned, and I added my middle finger. Beth screeched as her legs squeezed my head even tighter. I lashed her clit with my tongue and she came over and over, soaking my face and her bed beneath her. "No more" she whimpered. "Please, baby, no more." Her legs relaxed and I took in a big gulp of air that was thick with the scent of her pussy.

Beth nodded out for a couple of minutes before coming back to me. "I think you've been lying to me, Eric. You must have some experience with women to have done that to me. That was one of the most powerful climaxes I've ever had." She kissed me, a big hard kiss. "Seriously, how did you know to do that?"

"I don't know, exactly" I said to Beth. "I'm sure you know I watch porn when I need to...oh fuck it, jerk off. If I can't talk straight to you, who can I talk honestly to. I mean, I'm smart enough to know a lot of that is meant to look hot, not necessarily what feels good. But it just came to me to lick you there, and when you reacted well, I tried a finger. The worst I figured would happen would be you'd tell me to stop it. Right?"

"Definitely. But I've had anal sex before, with a penis, fingers, and I've never cum like that from it before. Some men are very hesitant, especially with anal sex. They know a lot of women freak out even at the suggestion. I loved the way you just took charge with it. I know I've been controlling things for the most part between us. It's because I figured with your lack of experience, it would help you for me to play the seductress. Also, and this has to do with my job, a lot of clients want a woman to be the seductress, so I'm used to playing the role. But I love a man who takes control in my personal life, especially when we're getting all wild and kinky. But if you need me to take the lead sometimes, I can do that. Because the most important thing is to please each other, Eric." Beth caressed my face and kissed my lips. "Now, why don't you tell me what I can do for you to make up for leaving you unattended like that. Though it's really your fault for doing such wonderful things to me."

Beth was building my ego block by block, and I could tell she was being completely honest with me, that her compliments were sincere, not an act. "Treat me like I just treated you. I'm curious how having your tongue and fingers inside me will feel."

Beth kissed me yet again, yet another of hundreds of kisses we shared in just a little more than a day and a half. "You're just full of surprises. Lie back and bend your knees. I'll take it from there."

I got comfortable, propped up on some pillows so I could watch Beth. I didn't think I would ever get tired of looking at her. Not in a month, not in a hundred years. She sucked on my cock for a while with a lot of her tongue teasing me, and when she had me good and hard again, she licked all over my balls, then sucked them into her mouth one at a time. While she did that her hand kept stroking my throbbing dick in a slow, steady motion, occasionally twisting her hand in a partial circular motion. "That's really great, honey. Feels amazing" I moaned.

Beth lifted her head from my balls and said "You just called me honey. I think I like that, a lot, from you. You sweet, sweet man." Then she went back to what she was doing to me. Saliva was dripping down from my balls to my ass and she pursued it with her tongue. "Pull you legs back, baby. It's so much easier that way."

I pulled back and my asshole was in a much easier position for her. Beth licked all around the ring there, alternating between poking me with the tip of her tongue and then flattening her tongue to make me all nice and slick. When she thought I was plenty lubricated, she gently pushed just the tip of her finger inside while her other hand continued to stroke me a little faster. I was groaning from the mixture of pressure and pleasure. It really didn't hurt, not nearly as much as I expected it to hurt. Soon she was in me up to her second knuckle, and then all the way. I let out a soft cry of ecstasy as she twisted her finger around in my ass.

"How's that feel, baby? Do you want another finger? Can you handle it?"

"Please. Just go slow. Oh fuck, that feels so good. You're making my cock twitch like crazy."

Beth pushed her second finger inside me and pushed in and out, fucking me with her slender fingers. She jerked me harder with her right hand, pumping me fast, then she slowed everything down. "I love fucking you like this. You're such a sexy man. Not many men would let me do this to them. MMMM your dick is throbbing for me. I can't wait to make you spurt your hot cream on my tits again." She moved both sets of fingers faster, fucking me at both ends. "Cum for me, baby. Give me all that sweet cum. Spray it on my little tits."

I couldn't take any more and I just let go, crying out as I spurted rope after thick rope of sticky cream all over those tan, perfect tits, coating her right nipple completely. Beth was smiling broadly and her chest was a mess of my cum. She eased her fingers from my ass, and my body relaxed as she moved up next to me again. I kissed her, warm, soft kisses full of affection. "You're really wonderful. You make me feel so good in every way. I really do like you Beth, a lot."

"I like you a lot too, Eric. I never would have believed this could happen. I still don't know exactly how it did happen."

"Beth," I asked hesitantly, "You really did like when I called you honey? It didn't feel uncomfortable for you?"

"Not at all. You must have noticed by now I love affection. It looks like you enjoy it as well. So you can feel free to call me honey or any other sweet name you choose. I guess I'll have to figure out a pet name for you. But for now, can we take a shower and go to eat? I'm starving. I love a big breakfast. And I have a nice place nearby for us to go to."

An hour later, we were clean and dressed and we went to a nice breakfast/lunch restaurant a few minutes away. This was the first time I had been in a restaurant with anyone other than my family. My self-consciousness worked its way back. But Beth put me at ease just by taking my hand and smiling at me with that kind smile she wore so naturally. If anyone was looking at me, I didn't pay any attention to them. For that alone, I felt I could love her. That word, love, was in my thoughts for the first time. I didn't have a clue how it felt to feel romantic love for anyone. I thought until a couple of days ago it would never be in the cards for me. Could I be actually falling in love with Beth? How long does such a thing take to happen?

We had a nice brunch, then we took in a movie. We cuddled in the theatre, not paying full attention to the film. When we got out, I really had to go home. I had to take a nap so I could get through my 10PM to 7AM shift, and Beth was going to make up for calling out from her job the night before, starting at 8. She had to get cleaned up and dressed and made up. I felt the first twinges of jealousy when I thought about how she would make her money. But I had no business saying anything about it.

We sat in my car outside Beth's building, very quiet. I wanted to know what she was feeling, but I had no idea how to ask her. And clearly, she didn't know how to ask me what I was feeling either.

I finally asked "Is there any way we can see each other before Friday? It seems so far away."

"I don't know, Eric. I'd like to. I usually work starting at 8 and I'll take 3-5 calls a night. I'm usually home by 3, maybe 4. Can I call you at work when I get home?"

"Nobody has before. I work with about 10 people, almost nobody gets personal calls at that hour. Let me give you my number there, just ask for me. I'd actually like to hear from you when you get home, make sure you're ok."

Beth held my hand and said "I haven't had anyone to worry about me in a long time. I like the idea that you'll be waiting to hear from me. I promise I'll call as soon as I get changed when I get home. Eric, are you going to be ok with my... career? Are we going to have a problem?"

I turned to Beth as far as I could in a bucket seat. "It's not what I would want you to do for a living. I'm going to worry about you. I can't help that. This is all so new to me. I know I can't ask you not to work. Even if we were going out for months. I don't own you, Beth."

She looked at me for a long time and tears formed in her eyes. "Dammit, why couldn't we have met years ago. You'd better kiss me so I can go before I fall apart here."

We kissed goodbye, a long and loving kiss. Beth was almost in tears when she got out of the car, and she was doing better than I was, because I was in tears. I drove home and my apartment, which had up until then seemed the right size for me now felt terribly empty. This is crazy, I thought to myself. I've known her three days.

I tried to take a nap but it was useless. I couldn't get Beth out of my head. The thought that I wasn't going to see her until Friday depressed me. It seemed like a long time from then.

I made something to eat and left for work. That's where I was when my extension rang and I picked it up before it finished a single ring. "Hello, this is Eric."

"Hello, Eric, this is Beth. How are you tonight?" she said, teasing me like a formal call, but I heard great warmth in her voice.

"Hi Beth. I missed you, honey. How was your night?"

"Well, I missed you too. That's how my night was. To be honest, it sucked. We really need to talk, Eric. Can you come by my place after work? I'll wait up for you."

My gut went into a knot. "Beth, if you want to stop seeing me, please just tell me. I don't think I can have that over my head for the next four plus hours."

"Just come over. Please, Eric. It's important." I couldn't answer her. "Please. It really is important."

"I'll be there" I said with a heavy heart. "About 7:20."

"Thanks, sweetie. I'll see you then."

The next few hours dragged by painfully. I'm usually a talented coder, but I didn't get much done the rest of my shift. The world felt so unfair all over again. Worse than before, even. To have something so wonderful finally happen and then to have it pulled from me after just a few days... no way was I opening myself up to be hurt like that again.

I was out the door at 7 sharp and drove quick as I could to Beth's. Might as well get this over with. I knocked on her door and she must have been right there waiting for me because the door opened just seconds later.

Beth looked tired but good otherwise. She took me in her arms and kissed me very warmly. "I'm so glad you're here. I missed you."

"Beth, what the hell? I've been eating my heart out for the last few hours."

"Come in the kitchen and I'll make us some eggs."

I followed her into the kitchen, more confused than anything. I wasn't even hungry, which was unusual for me when I got out from work.

"Saying goodbye to you yesterday afternoon was very difficult, Eric. I know we were going to see each other in a few days, but that just seemed so far off" Beth said while she beat some eggs in a bowl and melted some butter in a pan. "I was a mess when I showered and put on my makeup. It took me twice as long to put on my eye shadow as usual because I kept messing it up."

"I know how you felt. I couldn't get to sleep. I'm feeling it now, but I couldn't sleep right now no matter what."

Beth continued while she poured the eggs in the pan. "Here, Eric. Would you butter the toast? Thanks. So anyway, I went to my first call. He was a nice enough guy. He wasn't looking for anything special. But when he touched me I just wanted to cringe. That rarely happens unless the client feels very wrong. I figured it was just something I had to adjust to because you were now a part of my life." She plated the eggs and sat with me as we ate. "I got through that call, and I had another for 11. The same thing happened. I could barely get through it again." Beth paused and looked at me closely. "I should be very upset with you Eric. I'm going to have to quit my job because of you. I can't stand the thought of another man touching me. I mean, I thought I could always detach myself, no matter what. But I couldn't. After that second call, I told the booker to take me off the call list. I told her I was still not feeling well." Beth took my hand. "So what do we do, sweetheart?"

"You called me sweetheart. Honey." I was feeling better almost immediately.

"I know. I also know I have to quit working there. I can't do that and be involved with you. And I want to be involved with you. I want to be more than just involved with you. It's crazy, I know."

"I've been thinking the same thing since you got out of my car yesterday. This whole thing seems surreal. But I want to be part of your life, honey."

"I do like the way that sounds." Beth kissed me softly and asked "Just how tired are you?"

"A lot less tired than I should be. I'm pretty awake right now."

"Then come to bed with me and make love to me, Touch me the way I need to be touched. Then while you sleep I'm going to quit my job, and I'll join you in bed."

I stood up and enveloped Beth in my arms and gave her a kiss longer than I thought I was capable of giving. Beth returned it with her tongue pushing past my lips and I almost tore off our clothes right there in the kitchen. But Beth wanted to be loved, not fucked. And deep down I wanted that too.

We walked arms around each others waists to her bedroom and we undressed each other, going slow. We kissed each others lips, each others faces, then our bodies. As soon as we were naked we were in bed, touching each other in ways that made us both gasp with desire. Her nipples were thick and stiff and I let them roll between my fingers as Beth ran her hands all over my neck and chest. We were both so hungry for each other that this was not going to take long at all. Beth pushed me back, straddled my hips, and mounted my cock in an easy motion. I was inside her pussy quickly and looking at our joining, it looked like her pubic hairs were entangled with my own.

As Beth rose up along my cock and slid back down slowly, she asked me "Eric, my darling, what would you say if I asked you to move in with me? Would you be interested in living together?"

I was arching my back to thrust up to meet her own downward thrusts, I said "Are you sure that's what you want? I don't want to infringe on your life."

"It's not an infringement, Eric. It's what I want. If you want it too, My apartment is larger." She grunted as a small climax burst through her body.

"I guess I say yes. I want to live with you, honey."

Beth closed her eyes and smiled and a small single tear went down her cheek from the corner of her right eye. Our fingers gripped each other and I felt her cum again, shuddering above me. The sight of her feeling so much pleasure brought my own orgasm, which oozed into Beth's pussy like a warm oil bath.

Beth fell forward on top of me and we shared a lot of small kisses and a few big ones as well. My hands were gliding up and down her back and her hands were going all through my hair on my head.

"Beth, are you certain? Do you really want me to move in with you?"

"As certain as I can be. I want you in my life, Eric. I've never met anyone like you. Eric...I think I love you." Beth looked at me hopefully and a little scared, worried I wasn't ready to say it back.

"Beth, I think I love you too. I've never felt anything like this in my life. I don't want to be apart from you."

"Next weekend. We'll move your clothes and some things in. The big stuff we'll figure out. I'm going to have to find a real job. Any chance you can switch to daytime hours so we can be on the same schedule?"

"I can ask. I've been there three years with excellent reviews. If they have an opening during the day shift I should be able to get it. And please don't take this the wrong way, but I'm not going to give up my apartment, at least for the first month. We don't know how compatible we're going to be." I kissed her and stroked her face with just the tips of my fingers. "Beth, we have a lot to learn about each other. We're taking a huge leap of faith here, and in my bones, in my soul, it feels like the right thing to do. But what if you find you can't stand my personal habits? What if you say to yourself in two weeks 'What was I thinking'? I can pay the rent for a month and still help out here."

"It's fine, Eric. It's even a pretty good idea. But you're not going to want to leave, and I'm not going to want you to leave. I feel it too."

I kept my eyes glued to Beth's face. Even tired, hair all messy, no make up, she was still the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. If what I felt wasn't love, it was damn close.

I used the bathroom, and while I did Beth used the phone. When I got in bed with her, she said "Well, now I'm unemployed. I can't even collect unemployment insurance, since I quit my job."

"We'll be ok, Beth. I have money saved. I make a good living and I don't spend a lot of money. Well, I didn't until now. Now I have someone to spend money on."

"Eric, baby, I made a very good living, a lot more than you, I'm sure. I've paid most of my student loan, and I was saving money to be able to take time when I was done working there and travel for a while before going to find a new career. So my plans changed a little. You're worth changing for."

I was choked up and at a loss for words. We settled back under the blankets and we held each other. Eventually I said "You've changed me, Beth. And I'm going to go for therapy, because I want this to work more than anything. I never committed to it before. I just never saw the point. But now I have a reason to want to heal." We hugged and kissed a few more minutes. Then we laid back, just holding hands in bed. We were both nervous, scared even. There was a lot of unknown up ahead. But at least the future looked very bright. I actually had a future to look forward to. As I fell asleep, I did something I never did before drifting into dreamland.

I smiled.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I hope you enjoyed this longer than usual (for me) story. Your votes and messages are always greatly appreciated.