Call Me

Story Info
A frustrated Belle is punished by her father.
2.9k words
4.3
17.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dothemath
dothemath
439 Followers

Belle, a young woman living in a religious community where women are expected to wear chastity belts until marriage, is given a frustrating punishment at the dinner table. Dark content rating, 3k words.

This is a very old story that I published on a furry website over a decade ago. It was subsequently taken down, and has not been available anywhere online for many years. I've rewritten it to bring it up to my current quality standards and also to remove the furry/anthro elements, because they weren't necessary to the story; I was just writing furries by default at the time.

Content warnings/tags: incest (primarily father/daughter, with adult brother and mother observing); nonconsensual chastity; implied religious abuse; slut-shaming and misogynist language from the (female) protagonist; nonconsensual exhibitionism.

Belle played idly with her phone while she waited for her mother to bring dinner to the table.

That bitch Sandra was causing trouble in the group chat again. Sandra was new in town and was the only one in their friend group who wasn't a member of the local church, and her parents had "different values". As far as Belle could tell, that mostly meant that Sandra was allowed to talk to any boy she wanted--and that, unlike Belle and most of the other girls at their private religious college, Sandra hadn't been locked into a purity belt when she came of age.

Sandra had been really weird about it at first, like she was freaked out, as if she wasn't the weird one; but these days she was downright mean, reminding them all at every opportunity that her pussy wasn't under lock and key and that she could just rub off whenever she wanted, while the rest of them needed permission from their parents to come.

Today, after school had let out, she'd sent them all a picture of her naked pussy.

It had Belle seething with anger...and, okay, a bit of frustration. Her father was on the strict side; she knew a lot of her friends were let out of their purity belts over the weekends, as long as they hadn't made plans with any boys, but not her.

Her father had sat her down when she reached the age of eighteen and explained that the belt was a promise, blah blah blah, committing to ladylike behavior, blah. The long and the short of it was that her belt only came off if she earned a reward or a punishment, and her father oversaw both of those--and planned to continue doing so until the day she found a husband for him to hand the key over to.

That had been over a year ago. Since then, she'd only gotten to come twice: once for getting all A's at the start of her first college semester, and once over the summer as a surprise for her birthday.

Now, months after her last come, it took all of Belle's self-control to keep her hungry pussy off her mind. She didn't have any energy left to waste on Sandra and her stupid bitch behavior!

Belle scowled and tapped out several choice words into the group chat to let Sandra know just how unflattering that photo was.

"Well, that's not a very attractive expression."

Belle swallowed a startled yelp and looked up quickly. She'd been so absorbed in her anger that she hadn't even noticed her father standing over her.

Her cheeks flushing and her stomach squirming despite herself. Her cunt had definitely figured out where its relief came from these days, and her father's presence often made it even harder to ignore her constant, hormone-driven neediness.

"I, um--it's just this girl at school," she tried to explain, but he was already shaking his head.

"Your mother is working her butt off to get dinner on the table, and your brother is helping her set the table...and here you are, playing around on your phone." He eyed her, stroking his beard with his fingers. "I'm starting to think that you spend too much time on that thing."

"Uh. I'll go help Mom," Belle offered quickly, but he shook his head.

"No, there's no point now. Dinner's nearly on the table--ah, there it is now." He grabbed his wife as she set the casserole dish on the table and kissed her hello.

Belle looked away and tried not to blush as her mother moaned quietly, pressing into the embrace.

It was unusual, even in the church, for a man to keep his wife's purity belt on once they were married, but Belle knew that her mother still wore a belt. Her mom got to come more often than she did, of course--her parents had sex pretty often, she thought--but she'd learned to keep well out of her mom's way whenever her father was out of town for too long.

After a long, charged moment, the two broke apart as John came into the room. He was a year younger than Belle, just turned eighteen himself; as a boy, of course, he would never be locked in a belt, but when he'd come of age, their father had explained it all to him and made Belle show him hers. Now that he was eighteen, he was also often assigned to watch Belle when she showered, to make sure she wasn't doing anything in there besides washing herself.

As her family gathered around the table, Belle's phone lit up again. She grabbed it without thinking, and gaped when she saw Sandra had sent another pic--it was a bad angle, and pretty dark, like she'd taken the picture under a blanket or something, but that was definitely a picture of two fingers shoved up in her stupid slut pussy!

Belle growled angrily, her own cunt clenching reflexively inside its metal prison. She'd never even had the courage to put her fingers in herself before the purity belt had been put on her; she hadn't gotten any further than humping pillows to get off.

Her father's hand descended, abruptly cutting off her view of the offending screen. Belle yelped in surprise.

"That's it, young lady," he said firmly. "I've had about enough of you and this device. If you keep frowning at it like that, your face will get stuck that way." He stood up. "I think it's about time you learned when to put this away."

The table was quiet as he left the kitchen. Belle shrunk down in her seat. He was going into the bedroom, where the safe was, and her stomach dropped as she had the thought that maybe he was going to lock her phone in there.

But instead, he returned a minute later, still carrying her phone...and the key to her belt.

Belle stared, not any less confused. Her helpless, denied pussy gave a little shiver, hoping it was about to get rewarded, even though all signs pointed to the opposite.

"Stand up now, Belle, and take your pants off," her father instructed.

Belle only hesitated for a moment before doing as she was told; now that they were all of age to understand sex, there was no expectation of privacy in the home. This wouldn't be the first time she'd been punished in front of her brother and mother.

Her embarrassment only grew when her father crouched down in front of her and put a steadying hand on her hip, unlocking her belt with the other. The air felt so wonderful on her damp crotch that she couldn't stop her whole body from shuddering, and she knew everyone saw it.

Belle definitely wasn't getting a reward. She knew that. Besides the obvious fact that her father wasn't very happy with her right now, her rewards had always been in private, in her own room, after bedtime, with her father looking on and nodding in approval as she shyly massaged her clit.

But even then, even with all that evidence, some part of her was still hopeful. It had been months...

To her increasing confusion, her father set her belt aside on the kitchen counter. And then he placed her phone, screen-down, in the middle of her dining chair.

"There. Go on and take your seat now, it's time to eat this delicious meal that your mother's made for us all."

Belle hesitated, staring at her father in bewilderment.

He waved her towards the chair emphatically, and she hurried to do as she was told, not wanting to make him any angrier.

Once she had sat down--the phone shockingly cool against her overheated pussy--her father stood over her and examined how she was sitting. He pulled one of her knees to the side gently, which made her blush; then he reached down, between her legs, and pulled the phone forward a bit. In the process, one of his fingers brushed ever-so-lightly against her clit, and Belle couldn't hold back a gasp.

He chuckled and patted her head. "Settle down there. I've put your phone on a silent setting, and you can't look at it while it's down there, so it shouldn't bother us for the rest of dinner." He circled the table and took his own seat, then gave her a pointed look. "I expect you to finish your whole meal, miss. And I want your hands on the table where I can see them."

"Yes, sir," Belle mumbled, blushing and avoiding her brother's curious gaze.

After the initial shock of cold, it wasn't so bad. The temperature difference was kind of soothing to her over-heated flesh. Once her brother stopped staring at her and started nattering on about whatever college he was thinking of applying to, she began to relax.

Maybe this was just about embarrassing her? If so, mission accomplished.

But even once everyone else had looked away, her father's eyes were still on her...waiting...

A sudden pulse against her sensitive bits made Belle jump half out of her chair, gasping in shock. Her pussy tingled. Had the phone shocked her?! No, that didn't make sense--

Then Belle saw the small smirk on her father's face, and she put it together: it was a text notification. Her father had put her phone on vibrate.

Her mom and brother were both looking at her again, and she realized with a wash of embarrassment that, with her half-standing, they could see her privates. She sat down again quickly, then had to bite her lip to stop from groaning at the sudden sensations that went through her in response to the slam of her body against the seat. Her thighs squirmed together.

Belle's father gave her a pointed look, and she quickly stopped squirming and started to shovel food into her mouth. The sooner she finished eating, the sooner she could get this over with and go hide in her room!

It was only a couple of seconds before the phone buzzed again...and then again.

Oh, no. The other girls must have finally seen Sandra's stupid pics.

Belle lost track of eating for a moment as her pussy pulsed. The vibrations were teasing, but not nearly enough to threaten her with an orgasm, even as desperate as she was; the sensation was light and gentle. The phone wasn't even pressed against her clit, more against the puffy, swollen lips of her cunt, and each pulse of vibration alerting her to a text sent tingles of need into the depths of her tunnel.

She yanked herself out of her daze and began to eat even more urgently. Her father was openly grinning now, having evidently spotted her vacant stare. Belle managed to down several more forkfuls of casserole as she stoically tried to ignore the fleeting, unpredictable vibrations under her.

But it wasn't long before her pussy began to rebelliously demand her attention. It had been starved of sensation for so long, and even the random teasing of the phone was enough to get her unbearably excited. She had to work hard to avoid squirming in her seat again, denying her body's instinctual desire to grind down into the stimulation and pressure, to try and press her clit down so that she might feel the next buzz in her most sensitive spot...

Belle tightened her grip on her fork as the very idea made her body clench up, little tingles of pleasure spreading out from her core that made her face flush. Her stupid pussy really thought it was getting teased in preparation of a nice, big orgasm. When she shifted in place to try and find a more comfortable position, she could feel how wet and slippery her phone was getting, letting her sensitive folds just slide across it with inviting gentleness.

She shook her head to herself and resolutely put her attention back on her plate.

Her father was not going to let her come, no matter what her body expected. The only way to get this over with would be to finish her dinner and ask him to put the belt back on.

Belle shoved another bite of food into her mouth and noted with a bit of desperate relief that her plate was half empty. She was getting there. She just had to finish eating, and then this embarrassing punishment would be done with.

And then...it happened.

Her phone vibrated, but it wasn't the quick, light buzz of a text.

Instead, it hummed in several short, sharp pulses, then went into a long, rumbling vibration that lasted for several seconds, knocking Belle's thoughts right out of her head. Before she could gather her senses to understand what was happening, the pattern repeated again, tormenting her. The long vibration was so strong that the hum of it was embarrassingly audible, and her whole family turned to stare at Belle as she froze in place, fighting with everything she had not to just reach down and start furiously rubbing her throbbing clit as it was teased by the repeating pattern.

It took a few seconds before she even recovered enough mental capacity to understand what was happening. As she struggled to get her brain to work, the phone went on buzzing under her in that mind-numbing pattern of quick pulses followed by a long vibration.

Finally, she realized: someone was calling her.

Probably that bitch, Sandra, wanting to tell her off for what she'd said earlier about the girl's ugly, slutty pussy--

Just as abruptly as it had started, the vibrations stopped, leaving Belle panting and shivering. It must have only been a minute or so, but it felt like she'd been enduring for ages; her body was on fire, her cunt squeezing between her legs, demanding more.

And then it started again.

Belle moaned and dropped her fork to the table, then slapped her hands down on the tablecloth to stop herself from reaching for her shuddering pussy. She couldn't help but press her hips down, though, her whole body shaking as she mashed her desperate slit against the vibrating phone, chasing the alternating pattern of pleasure.

Each long pulse seemed to bring her right up against the edge of that long-awaited orgasm; then the short pulses would drag her away again, pulling the release back out of reach. But each time the pattern repeated, she crept a little bit closer, just a little bit closer...

By this point, Belle had forgotten entirely about the punishment. Her brain was shut down, her body was in control, and it was convinced that it was being deliciously rewarded.

The buzzing stopped, and then started a third time almost immediately.

Belle mewled and squirmed. She began to gasp loudly as each long pulse ended, her pussy clasping and fluttering, drooling slick liquid in frustration as the short interrupting pulses backed her off the edge again. Her hips were rotating more than rocking, her back arching as she instinctively tried to hump down onto the source of pleasure.

The next long pulse made her shiver all over, bringing her right to the brink, her hips tightening on the legs of the chair until the edges of the seat dug into her thighs--she whimpered as it was interrupted again by the devilish, teasing pulses, fisting the tablecoth in one hand.

She was almost there, just one more time, just one more...

But her one more time didn't come. Her phone went still and quiet beneath her as whoever was calling finally gave up.

Belle let out a broken sob of desperation, her pussy twitching expectantly, anticipating its long-awaited satisfaction. She looked tearfully to her father and pleaded, "Daddy!", in too much distress to avoid the youthful nickname as she rocked her hips in short, uncontrollable bursts.

Her father chuckled and stood. "Alright. I think you've learned your lesson."

He circled the table and approached her. For a second, Belle dared to hope that he might take pity and get her off--she didn't even mind if he did it right at the table, in front of her mother and brother!--but he picked up the belt from the counter as he passed it, and her heart sank again.

Nevertheless, she stood obediently, blushing as she felt how the wetness between her legs cooled in the open air.

He locked the belt back into place and gave her a gentle pat on the rear. "Mind that you're more respectful in the future. I don't expect to see that phone at the table again."

Belle nodded obediently, and he picked up her phone carefully from the seat, handing it over to her. "Now, you'd better go dry that off."

She accepted the phone and scurried to her room, where she wiped it down and then burrowed under her sheets to squirm in frustration, praying that her denied pussy would stop throbbing so furiously soon. She didn't know when she would be rewarded next, so it would be best to just put it out of her mind altogether.

But, oh, that Sarah would be in for it the next time Belle saw her...

dothemath
dothemath
439 Followers