Call me Faggot…

Story Info
A “straight” man tries sucking cock for the first time.
2.2k words
4.49
34.2k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Godwulf
Godwulf
36 Followers

My very first story! Comments are deeply appreciated, and I hope you enjoy it.

"Well..." I thought often on that day, "...if the women I've been with could see what's going to happen tonight...!" Would they be horrified? Disgusted? Titillated? Would they want to watch, or even... join in somehow? I suppose that it didn't matter anyway, because they didn't know, and I had no intention of telling them. I may be straight as a post, but that post was about to get a little bit bent.

I'm standing in the dimly lit, quiet room, when he walks in. Nothing unusual about him, he's not some big, muscular guy, just an average, normal looking guy about the same age as me. At first, he acts like he doesn't even see me, just looks aimlessly around the room, but then he glances my way, locks onto my gaze, and stares at me. He walks up until he's just about two feet from me, he spends about a half a minute sizing me up, then says "What are you looking at?" I don't say anything, so he says, "You look like a faggot. Do you suck cock like a faggot?" I remain quiet, so he stares for a few more seconds, then says, "I bet you do, but you know what? Let's find out. Get down on your knees, faggot." So, even though he's not actually in charge, I lower myself down to my knees. He opens his belt, lowers his pants and underwear down to his feet, and stands there with his hard, seven-inch cock sticking out, just inches from my face.

I take a few moments to admire the shape and size of his cock. Circumcised and completely shaved, it's a good looking one, not too big or small, a nice mouthful. He looks down at me, watching me size up his cock, then, with a slight smile, he says, "You like that cock, don't you? Well now you can suck it, like the little faggot you are!" This is what I want to hear, and I'm aching inside to do it, then he angles his hips a bit, moving his cock closer to my mouth, so I open my mouth slightly and lean forward and, grabbing his hips for support, I pull his cock to my willing mouth.

First, I feel the tip as it touches my slightly parted lips. The head is smooth, dark pink, and swollen, and it feels both velvety soft and hard at the same time. I lean in a bit more, and allow it to push my lips further apart and then I feel the head slip past them, into my mouth, and then the hard shaft slides right in behind it, until the head is up against the back of my throat, and an electric rush comes over me, as I realize my mouth is filled with another man's cock, I've finally done it, and now, with my lips wrapped around the big, swollen, cock buried in my mouth, I look up at him expectantly, and he looks back down at me with the tiniest of smiles, and says, "Now, suck that cock, faggot!" I pause for just a few seconds more, relishing the feel of having my mouth filled with someone's cock, it's wonderful, and it almost seems impossible that it can get any better, but then I actually start sucking on his cock, moving back and forth, applying a little suction, feeling his hard cock repeatedly fill my mouth, sliding in and out, and over my tongue.

I go cautiously at first, but I really want more, so I start going a little faster. I hear him let out a low moan, and then he says breathlessly, "That's my cock in your mouth, faggot, you're sucking on my cock..." which really turns me on, more than I ever imagined. I pick up the pace and, sensing my enthusiasm, he says, "Yeah, you like sucking my cock, don't you, faggot?" I show my agreement by sucking faster and harder, and hear him chuckle. After sucking him for just a few more minutes, my own cock is really hard, it's straining to get out, so I reach down, undo my pants, push them down as much as I can while on my knees, and I grab my own stiff, rock-hard cock and start jerking myself off slowly while I'm sucking him. He glances down, sees me jerking off and says, "That's right, work that cock, you faggot!" so I start jerking faster, but not too fast, I want this all to last, so I can suck his cock even longer.

After a few minutes of this, he steps back a bit, his cock slips out of my lips and he pulls it up against his body and says, "Lick these balls, you fucking faggot!" I see his big, swollen balls hanging in front of my mouth and, turned on by the idea, I can't wait to start licking them, so I stick out my tongue, and get to work on his balls, alternating between lapping them like a dog and cupping my tongue around them. As I'm doing that, he starts rubbing his big, wet cock all over my face.

Now, my own cock is getting even harder, I didn't know it could get this hard, it's like I'm jerking off an iron pipe, but I don't want to cum yet, so I slow down a bit, and focus on licking his balls, shaft and head. As I'm working my tongue over the bottom of his head and shaft, he looks down and tells me, "I'm gonna drain my balls right into your mouth, faggot!" When I hear that, I get another thrill at the thought of swallowing a mouthful of his cum, I realize that I really want to, and I feel his stiff cock rubbing all over my face, it's hard, smooth, wet, but now I want to feel it in my mouth again, so I open wide, and he shoves it back in and I start sucking him again.

This lasts for quite a while, with me sucking away on his head and shaft, and jerking and playing with my own hard cock, it feels so good in my hand, and his cock feels even better as it slides in and out of my mouth, while he keeps occasionally telling me some variation of what a "Little cocksucking faggot" I am. Then, suddenly, I can taste the first little bit of pre-cum on the tip of his cock, so I suck harder and swallow it greedily. He smiles and says loudly, "Fuck yeah! Get ready for my load, you fucking faggot!" This is the greatest moment of my life, I feel like I could suck this cock forever.

But, of course, it can't last forever, and soon I sense he's only seconds away from cumming. He smiles again, says, "Okay, here it comes, you fucking faggot!" and then he takes hold of the sides of my head and starts pumping his cock in and out of my mouth, faster and faster, fucking my face with his big, hard cock. He tells me, "I'm gonna cum in your mouth, you cocksucking faggot!" I can't wait, I want that load in my mouth, and I can feel his cock swelling and throbbing and getting even harder, I know now he's about to cum, so I speed up jerking my cock so I can cum at the same time. My cock is harder than it's ever been in my life, it almost hurts, it's so hard, and I'm ready to shoot my own load, and then, at last, the moment finally arrives, and with a loud "Uuuuuuhhhhh!!!!" he fires his load into my willing mouth.

I can feel the first spurts of cum shooting from his cock, it blasts into my mouth, hitting the back of my throat, and as he cums, he thrusts harder, pushing his cock all the way to the back of my mouth, telling me to "Take it!" with each thrust. I feel and taste his salty cum shooting into my mouth, most of it going right down my throat, and then, overwhelmed with a rush of the greatest pleasure I've ever known, I finally cum myself, shooting a huge load of my own, three feet away, right onto the floor, pumping my cock over and over, harder and harder, until it's dry.

It's the best orgasm I've ever had, so incredibly intense, that I would fall to my knees if I wasn't already on them. It takes him almost a minute to finish pumping his cum into my willing mouth, and then, when he's finished shooting his load, he slowly pulls his still-hard cock out, past my lips, leaving some of his cum in my mouth, and he tells me to "Swallow it, like the little cocksucking faggot you are!" so I do, I gladly swallow it all, because now I know I'm a dirty little cocksucking faggot, and I look up at him, but he doesn't say anything, he just stares down at me, strokes his cock a few times as it starts to soften, then pulls up his pants, turns around and walks away, but then, he stops, calls me a "Cocksucking faggot..." one more time over his shoulder, then walks out of the room, leaving me there, kneeling on the floor, with my still-hard cock sticking out, twitching from my orgasm.

After the feeling finally fades, I just sit there for a minute or so, then I grab my cock and start whispering "I'm a cocksucking faggot... I'm a cocksucking faggot...", over and over, my voice gradually growing louder, and since my cock is still hard, and I'm still turned on, I start jerking my cock again to the rhythm of my chanting, a little more gently this time. At some point during this, my mind registers the sound of my front door opening and closing, and I know I'm alone, so I keep jerking slowly, still repeating out loud that "I'm a cocksucking faggot..." until I feel the wave of an impending second orgasm washing over me again, then I speed up a little until I shoot another load onto the floor. It's not as intense as my first orgasm, but still wonderful, and then it's over, and I just sit there, exhausted, but knowing inside that I'm just a dirty, filthy, little cocksucking faggot, and I'm more completely satisfied than I have ever been in my life.

After a few minutes, I get up, straighten and fasten my pants, and go into the main living area, I notice my electric bicycle is gone, as expected, and I see there's a note on the table that the bike had been leaning against.

"Alan,

Thanks for the bike, and let me know if there's anything else you want to trade, or we can do a cash deal if you prefer. I'm free most of the summer, usually between 4:15 and 6:45 PM, Monday thru Friday. Call if you're interested.

Mark

P.S. if you ARE interested, I have some friends who might like to join us..."

Next to where the note had been lying, was the handwritten instructions for our encounter. I briefly look it over, Rule number one: Call me Faggot, often, but not to the point of overdoing it; Rule two: If you use the word faggot, use the word cock or cocksucking as well; Rule three: Do not expect or ask me to speak, etc..etc... I put the note down, grab a drink from the fridge and sit down.

Two words: "Cock" and "Faggot". I had insisted that they be used, and used together whenever possible. Those words were an important part of what had happened tonight.

"Cock". I've always thought of myself as straight, always wanted and was attracted to women, but a few times a year, I'd go through a phase for a week or so where I would wonder and fantasize about sucking a guys cock. Hell, just the word "cock" itself was enough to excite me, occasionally I had jerked off just by closing my eyes and repeating the word "cock" out loud, over and over. Then, one night, by myself on a long drive, I was feeling a little bit horny and had just blurted out the words, "I want to suck on a guys cock!" and had gotten so excited by saying those forbidden words out loud, that I just kept repeating it for a while, until my excitement drove me to whip out my cock, and jerk off, right in the car, as I drove. Eventually, I started saying it whenever I was in the car alone, knowing inside that I was talking myself into doing it for real, sooner or later.

"Faggot". That word had a very different history with me, it had been used against me in my youth, used as an insult by cruel, mean kids to hurt a quiet, shy one. Had the bullies who tortured me with that word been right about me, seen something in me I didn't know was there, or had they, by constantly calling me that, convinced some part of my mind that they must be right, and effectively turned me into what I was? A lot to think about, but now, I had taken the word that they'd used as a weapon, and I'd used it as a source of pleasure, and made it my own, and now I was free to satisfy any sexual urges I chose to, any way I wanted to. And this had been just the beginning.

Godwulf
Godwulf
36 Followers